The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 03-01-2014, 01:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2269 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 15
subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Clubbing party adventures!

Anyone wanna club tonight? Any plan any adventure
Old 03-01-2014, 02:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 13
Putin deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPutin deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by subidowa View Post
Any plan any adventure
What you had in mind?
Old 04-01-2014, 04:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
xcess deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

New year's eve 2013....was at a GT at a friend's place.
All known faces, familiar song and dance....and out of no where this girl turns up who I don't know from adams. She apparently is a good friend of the host.

As the night progresses, we all keep tanking up on a healthy dose of spiked cocktails, vodka and tequila shots. She gets tipsier by the minute.

We get friendlier.

Reaches a climatic point where I need to relieve myself. Waiting outside the little boys / girls room, out comes our drunkard princess. One leads to another, and the next thing I know is we are lip locked. Couldn't take it to the next level as people coming in and out.

Waiting for a part 2. fingers crossed. :-)
Old 04-01-2014, 08:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 278 / Power: 11
jazp is one of the Best!jazp is one of the Best!jazp is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by subidowa View Post
Anyone wanna club tonight? Any plan any adventure
Bro, pm-ed you
Old 05-01-2014, 05:51 AM
Samster

subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster

OK this Friday.... Lets mink or zouk.
Old 07-01-2014, 11:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1113 / Power: 22
jon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud of

f**k f**k f**k ... so easy ah ?
Old 09-01-2014, 03:52 PM
Samster

ANy plan tonite???? Tomolo any one wanna club?
Old 10-01-2014, 07:21 AM
Samster

Clubbing at mink/zouk tonite anyone wanna join
Old 10-01-2014, 07:21 AM
Samster

PM me.... Pls
Old 10-01-2014, 06:17 PM
Samster

Looking for 1-2 more guys to join in clubbing tonite at mink or fenix
Old 10-01-2014, 06:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 409 / Power: 15
freezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find better

not ONS experience but with a minah friend (potential FB at that time). Flirted and tease each other quite often then once after exams she jioed me go clubbing with her. Grind her on the dance floor she was very responsive.

end up she gave me a bbbj and CIM at her door step (tampines HDB) when I sent her home. Power memories. Became my FB for a year until one of us became attached.
Old 10-01-2014, 07:31 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
lipid88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

first time posting :X

anyone clubbing tonight?
Old 10-01-2014, 07:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
deanfort deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi all, a

Any1 keen to go clubbing do drop me a msg ! guys and girls welcome !
Old 11-01-2014, 08:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 11
hornyaries69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhornyaries69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by needsanescape View Post
HEY BROS & SIS!

Lets start this new thread about all your clubbing and party happenings! Be it in clubs (zouk,phuture,butter..etc) or private parties (home, chalet..etc).

Well let me start the ball rolling:

1) Zouk girl
Few months back went to zouk with just a male friend and the usual drinking by the river TCSS happen. Went in to party at midnight and damn the ladies was smoking hot! tight dresses, skimpy rompers, corsets that squeeze their assets out and of course skirts that barely covers their asses and panties. For the next few hours all we got no girls as we met more friends there. My friends then insist that we call it a night but I refused. Next thing we know he is dancing with this tall girl in tight tube top with C assets and super short skirt. And as for me, I was with this girl in tight figure hugging dress barely covering her underneath. Things got hot on the dancefloor and we got seperated. I bought her outside the riverbank, by then she was damn horny by what happened. I pushed her to a dark constuction site fence and we started french kissing and my hands were all over her; squeezed her beast and reached under her skirt but she didnt reject. Next I reached in and played with her nipples and 'flick her bean'. She was damn wet and we wanted to fuck there and then but she had she freaking period. -_- On the other hand, my friend got quite a handful too himself.

2) Zouk girlS
This was a fresh incident from last night. Bros who saw my posting about clubbing 30/11 will know. Was there with the same friend, and within minutes in the dancefloor, a group of three girls pushed one of their half drunk girlfriend to me and bailed. She was (wearing a loose spagetti an a tight skirt) in a damn high state and we frenched almost immediately after a minute of dancing.
Before this happened, I met this sexy petite girl in a cute blue vintage short dress by the bar and she was...

to be continued?

(Pardon me bros. Just want see the response for this thread as its a long juicy incident)
Cool....I brought this gal who we have mutual likings to St James for Countdown. Before that I got some spanish fly from my usual supplier. As usual the place is super packed. Lucky for us, we made a reservation sometime back.

After many round of boozing with the spanish fly, i can sense that she is getting a bit high and starts to touch me. Touching becomes rubbing. By 12am, her hands are already in the pant liao. I slided my hand underneath her skirt and shocked to find that she didnt wear any panty. And her pussy is fucking wet!!!! Her juice is like literally drippping.

To cut the story short, we left St James before 1am and heads down to a multi storey carpark near Telok Blangah. I bonked her there for almost one hour with us facing some HDB (with clothes on....easy to run). We continued the bonking even after she reached my place. The following day, we just do nothing but fucked and fucked. My best New Year Countdown.
Old 11-01-2014, 08:59 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyaries69 View Post
Cool....I brought this gal who we have mutual likings to St James for Countdown. Before that I got some spanish fly from my usual supplier. As usual the place is super packed. Lucky for us, we made a reservation sometime back.

After many round of boozing with the spanish fly, i can sense that she is getting a bit high and starts to touch me. Touching becomes rubbing. By 12am, her hands are already in the pant liao. I slided my hand underneath her skirt and shocked to find that she didnt wear any panty. And her pussy is fucking wet!!!! Her juice is like literally drippping.

To cut the story short, we left St James before 1am and heads down to a multi storey carpark near Telok Blangah. I bonked her there for almost one hour with us facing some HDB (with clothes on....easy to run). We continued the bonking even after she reached my place. The following day, we just do nothing but fucked and fucked. My best New Year Countdown.
First this thread is for clubbing adventures not for story telling. Bringing a girl u know previously before clubbing is a planned outing not an adventure. In addition, we dun recommend u use some underhand method such as Spanish fly to get the girl. We only want to use the only attraction, which is ourself, to get the girl. I dun see much adventure in ur quest as a girl who is willing to go clubbing alone with u is definitely willing to let u bonk. U can jolly well save the Spanish fly. Unless u are trying to promote ur Spanish fly here.

One reminder for the bros.... There are many ways to get girls. However, the best and most satisfying way is to let her begging for u without any additional help. U can still use those underhand method. Just that one satisfy the ego one dun. Its not about the result but how u get it. Cheers!!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1