The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-07-2013, 09:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1680 / Power: 19
eeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant future
Re: A journey of self discovery.

.LOL. Like the way you write, pretty funny and descriptive at the same time. Camping here too. Cheers, ........................

" All that is needed for Evil to succeed is, that decent human beings do NOTHING. " - Edmund Burke
Old 24-07-2013, 11:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 13
LovePotion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLovePotion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

buy popcorn liao to get ready to camp
Old 28-07-2013, 04:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 165 / Power: 12
ANowhereMan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterANowhereMan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thanks for the support all! Really keeps me going!

Sorry for the delays, heres the next entry.

--
After bj-ing for awhile, the position was kind of awkward. Imagine me kneeing down, with shorts pulled down with her kneeing too and bending towards ... so after I was rock hard, and ready to dig some holes, we got the action started hehehe..

Me: dear... stops her for a bit, pulls off her top leaving her bikini... you are so yummy right now.. I wana eat you up

S: smiles.. came prepared for this huh you?.. and wanted to carry on the bj

Me: come, my turn... lay down..
*and off came her shorts too hehe... *
told her to went commando in her fbts earlier, so, you could have guess how nice this felt! and begin painting and sucking... made quite a ruckus I believe and had to turn on the mp3 slightly to mask the sound abit...

tasted quite salty which I believe was the perspiration and her juice... not too nice smell but still loving it.. tickles and poke her cunt with my tongue followed by some finger action then I decide, my back is also killing me already. ha ha ha.. got the piece of invention called rubber out and... told her to spread her legs.

caps on, and fire away.... bang bang bang !
to be honest, the thought of it sounds really good, but sandy beach with stones here and there makes missionary quite painful!!!!

however, asked her to ride me alittle.. and the tent is honestly not big enough.. hahaha but quite awesome... if you can find a good spot of sand..

just when my back was about to break, told her ..

Me: babe, time to change.. back pain already
S: hehe now know right
Me: ya lor ... doggie? bent over ! :@

and she sticks her butt at me with the glistering wet pussy staring with welcoming glee.. !
went down to lick-suck it before banging my cock into her... gosh wonderful wonderful out of this world feeling!!!

It's warm, shes warm, my cocks hot, and im grabbing her meaty ass going bang bang bang... with her tickling my balls now and then... damn what a fuck ! (almost like a slut, my slut of course.. hehe)

bang bang... turns out, knees are also not made out of titanium nor iron and it will hurt after awhile... endured and power through... she reached her orgasm shortly before I cummed... woosh !!!!! what a powerful orgasm for us! we just went flat on the ground... and was grind her ass till my cock slip out of her gently....

this has to be 1 of the best fuck I had till date... with 1 of the best lady I know! then again, there are some other adventures ahead.

while catching our breathe, we notice a lot of shadows surrounding our tent actually... so we got dressed and took a slight peek...

KNS, a group of people came and set camp at most 5m away. zzzz what a rotten luck, guess no round 2 today.

Me: dear, got people quite near...
S: shit, why they blind cannot see us meh
Me: roll eyes, I think not local...

and we just chilled with the sea breeze cooling off our body. while chatting, we come to a conclusion we needa bring a cushion the next time if we have a tent activity.. ha ha ha

TBC..

Believe when none would.
Old 09-08-2013, 04:49 PM
Samster

ANowhereMan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterANowhereMan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Happy holidays dear bros and sis!

Continue...
We headed over to the hawker centre to have dinner .. and a nice relaxing stroll. Sometimes, the best times are spent in silence and just, enjoy and embracing the ambience and environment. With the cool evening breeze and setting sun, a kiss and a hug seals the fine evening.

We had tze char and bbq squids.. with the ever so shiok see hums. THat was when I realised.. ordering see hum can be quite a backlash as I ended up peeling for her.. ha

The picture could be painted as, before marriage, peels and feed, after marriage, eat yourself lah !!!! wahahhahahha

Anyway, time flies when we were eating and soon, we took another stroll along the beach... went to a nice quiet place and just sat there for awhile before the hands start moving.

S: today not enough yet?
Me: when is it ever enough ??
S: pinch the hand, later got people see
Me: so dark I cant even see my hand, people see what
S: laughs-

Soon, I pinned her down on the grass and our eyes just gaze into each other..
(if not for the dirty shirt and god knows what is around the grass, the place would be perfect.. but that did not stop me a single bit. Guys should know, outfield is much worse huh !!! for love for country !!)

Me: you are so pretty...
S: awww
Me: but why is your face so flat
S: wtf
Me: im just joking
Hahahahhah

And soon, a tongue fight occurs... it was short lived as the location did not allow it, so we were just sitting down, side by side, enjoying the crashing waves and night sky.... conversations flowed, and the windy breeze did their job in terrorising with our hair making (insert the person with the worse hair u seen) look good.

Tick tock, and it's time to go...

On the way back, we realised actually we have alittle more time.
S: hey I bring u to a place
Me: where

and we pulled into a multi story carpark... ha ha ha

Me: ohhh what are we doing here?
S: park and follow me

It was a newly built and opened hdb flats, and we went exploring... so we went to different blocks and levels to see if anyone is staying there or, we could have a good view.. when bonking.

Ha ha ha, felt like a secondary school kid all over again!

we settle on a spot and things started getting hot, tops went off, shorts slipped off.. just imagine a naked beautify standing in awe at the hdb staircase.. no, it was not 7mth (actually I cant remember, that's not the point too)

We frenched and lick her nips.. decided, to bent her over the ledge and made S spread her legs... I went down and painted her... soon, she was begging for more and I was at bursting point too. . The cool night air, and traffic zooming by downstairs makes a good scene, while we were bonking up there.

The excitement was extreme and soon, both of us came.. I too found out that, she is an exhibitionist.. which more dirty deeds is to come...

The drive home was a teasing on, hands on lap, and just simply, 2 horny devils could not get enough sex. Gah love it.

TBC

\
Uck.

Believe when none would.
Old 09-09-2013, 03:27 PM
Samster

There was this time, we were on the bed, and petting heavily, we were spooning and I had both her arms on the back, in a serang di ri, position.
Licking her from her nap, all the way down.. and she cant struggle for she is held captive hehe. after some teasing, I was rock hard.. and I released her hands.

the moment, she free herself, I lift one leg up and rubbing my penis over her love hole. oh my, heavenly! after a few rubs, I thrust it in with 1 smooth motion.. ahhh.. wooosh.. warm, wet, snug fit. hehehe..
told her to hold her leg while I position 1 hand of my on her clit, and the other, round her neck and I begin thrusting even harder while rubbing her clit at the same time doing a slight choke... at the moment.. fuck, we realised.. something!!!

no condoms on !! ah damn!

too far to stop.. and heres our first raw experience!!

love making was extremely passionate, and wonderful! we simply remained in that position for the longest of time till both of us came.

upon cumming, it was just woosh, a mix of my juice, her juice, amazing first time!

as I pulled my dick out.. I continue to play with the cum inside and stick some into her mouth hehe.. but, she turned over into a 69 to suck me.. but then... her cummed filled pussy is in my face. hahahahah a totally new experience! felt really strange!!

TBC

Believe when none would.
Old 28-09-2013, 04:47 PM
Samster

Sorry for the delays, gents and ladies.

Continue..
Soon, our relationship turned very very sexual, and it felt quite empty.

Sex was good, too much sex was also good. But, it became more of a FB r/s and ... one fight lead to another.. and we broke up.

It was hard, it was difficult. We met up, at a carpark to talk about .. if it can be salvage, or not....

Seeing her in a yoga pants, caused a stir in my pants, and yes, I am an asshole, a jerk. We chatted, deeply, but soon, my hands embraced her into a cuddle. I was weak... she leaned in too.. and we started making out. As it was a carpark, she came... with my finger.. I wanted more, I yearn her again.. but it was not today, not to be. It was painful, it was hurtful. However, we felt better, and thought we could be friends.

I dropped her off at her MRT station to do her .. mani or pedi cure and .. went on with my day..

few days later, we chatted on MSN, and it sort of led to us, fucking again.

Short post, will try to update tonight !

Believe when none would.
Old 23-10-2013, 12:53 PM
Samster

The chat on MSN.. started with simple checks, what are you doing, seeing anyone etc.. and eventually it led to how horny n things like that.

So, as we were speaking, we set a date to meet up and have sex -woohoo-

date came, and we went on to have rough hard sex, it was highly pleasurable. all the time, when I held back or she held back, came out, shouts of pain were met with even more forceful thrust and stop became go.
In short, no became yes, as fucking is just, pure lust, and pleasure and enjoyment. the thought of being a jerk, and her, being a slut.. just enchanced the sex life we both share... if I may say, sex was even better after we broken up...

sure it became, less foreplay, more fucking and pounding, but both our orgasm became stronger and better. I guess back when we were a couple, we are both afraid to let each other know, how much of a nympho we could be.. but after breaking up, the flood gates opened!

However, this did not last long as I didn't felt good using her for sex when she still carried a torch for me.. so, we decided not to contact each other again...

next up, a 30yo fair, short, average body lady who became a fling..

Believe when none would.
Old 23-10-2013, 02:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
SGwithLove deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping time~~ keep it up bro~~

Old 04-11-2013, 09:55 PM
Samster

Hi Bros and Siss, cheers to you all! Sorry for the absence

The final broke up with S was highly challenging.. so many times, when I had nothing to do on weekends, the urge to call her and go out was so great... Or when, my left and ride palm for bored, the thought of her moist, scent pussy comes to mind... or whenever, I look at the car, the home, all the romps we had.

Oh gosh, it was difficult to let go.

It was difficult, but its time to move on.

Couple of months passed, back to old routine.. hunting here, hunting there.. not much bites.. nibbles here, nibbles there.. wood remain dry.. lips remain sane.. fingers does not linger of any forbidden smell. Oh bummer.

Till one night, I received a message "You dare, you come over lor !"

The time reads 2am.
The weather forecast for rain. CAT 1, thunderstorms and lighting, with hurricane wind
The mood, half leg in bed, middle leg starting to wake up.

Oh fuck.

Me: Address please! The weather is fine, perfectly fine, for our nice warm and wet battle

D: block xxxxx

Me: whole block belongs to you?

D: meet me downstairs

Me: are you serious about this? honestly, please don't waste my time, it's pouring and it's 2am

D: 9xxxxxx call me

Me: ring ring.. Hi is this D?

D: Yes, so are you coming over?

Me: depends on what will you be wearing and we be doing

D: you'll see when you arrive and I am hungry.. for supper

Me: be specific please, if it's macdonald they don't deliver in this rain, however house sausage could be specially catered for

D: laughs

The mood lightens.. But, the lighting strikes even harder

Me: Alright, see you there..

D: WIll you be alright in this rain?

Me: im driving over, would you really like me to come? How about I go to your unit, I can get something to eat (oldest trick in the book, but, a rainy night, what beats having fast food serve to you?)

D: No, that's not possible. I rent.

oh fxxk. zzzz 3rd leg, proceed to snooze.

Me: ok, see you in a bit then.

D: ok

--- TBC in 2 mins..

Believe when none would.
Old 04-11-2013, 10:28 PM
Samster

Thanks everyone for the support.
*after making somemore coffee*

Here I go again,
How D and I begin, was quite a uncanny one. I met her online, through a website that is now, no longer in used.

Reply ratio
1: 30 ?

So a simple humble, naughty kinky pun was what triggered the snowballing of messages.. A simple click of the trigger, setting off an explosion of realisation..

D did not want to reveal her number in the first place. Typical, playing hard to get... teasing... blocking my advances with... silly excuses 'nah chat here' 'don't want lah' 'don't ask liao' 'here is better' Oh come on..

Anyway enough of prelude,

Go:
Luckily she stayed near nearby and I reached in 15mins. (Or more.)

Me: I'm here, come down.. see you at lobby girl

This is the first time we meet.

Time on watch reads, 3.30am
Weather, getting heavier....
Clothes, slightly wet
Protection, did not bring (oh dear...)

A small lady emerge.
She stands at 158, weight, 50kg or so.. a little ba ba.. but is extremely fair and creamy. Yum Yum.. dressed in a white tee with fbt shorts, my 3rd leg gave a stir.

Me: Act blur.. look at her, look away
D: walks over, .. then look away
(kns)
Me: Hello D. Why walk over then look away..
D: you lor, act blur face.. not interested?

Me: hahaha what do you think? .. -steps into her comfort zone-
Me: Any place in mind?

D: not really, how about we go macs, 5mins away only

Me: Ok, sure, lets do that.

fast forward -- zoom zoom zoom --

Parking car, back at block.
Hand, purposely miss gear knob, and strokes her leg and remain there.

D: oi
strokes her inner thight, then shifts gear to Park.

-unbuckles belt and turn towards her-

Me: your fbts.. is driving me insane girl
D: heheh why?

leans over... faking a kiss... but instead.. both hands roams into her fbt

D: Yips!
Me: that's why babe... heheheh

Our eyes gaze into each other and we begin gentle kisses...

Hmm.. her boobs felt like a Full A or B - .. some love handles sighted.. good to hold onto when you bang hard.... hair... smells on so sweet..

Me: D, take off your slippers, climb into back seat. I barked my command, mimicking my RSM before I book out... so much pent up energy

D: proceeds for fear of being confined for sat and sun.. (No I'm just kidding, we are probably too high)

Me climbs behind too and heres when we got alittle hot...

As we were kissing furiously(yes), I lift up her shirt and exposes her body. It is as if sun was not present in her universe. So fair..

Lay her down, and went on top.. slowly licking and nibbling biting.. from top to bottom and of course the piece of material call FBT... is forcefully taken off.

A hairy bush lays infront.
Not much of a smell
But a pair of hands covering it

Me: And ?

D: don't want

Me: Ok.

proceed to take out her bra..

Same pair of hands stop

Me: Don't want?

D: Yea don't want

Me: Ok.

1 hand breast, 1 hand pussy

D: ahh ahh stop...

ME: ROARS!!!! (literally) I'm gona lick you dry.

D: Lets stop, i'll give you a HJ.

Me: Lets continue, I'll give you a good job.

D: funny ah?

Me: QUite. Not comfortable yet?... caressing her hair... brushing her ALMOST naked body... now she is seated beside me.. no longer pinning her down.

D: Yea, this is my first time that I went so far

Me: me too actually..

can feel the seat... getting wet and her pussy smell fills the air with my hard cock raising the flag for first parade..

continue talk talk talk..

D: why your dick haven't go down?

Me: you been talking but not blowing. WHy is it going down.. he needs to cum

D: no, if I blow you, then we would end up having sex. Nex time ok.. anyway, it's late.. I g2g..

Me: it's 6am, why is that late?

D: hehe... next time lah boy.

Me: okay..
by now, we already wore back our clothes, just dick, hanging outside, unzipped.

------
TBC

Believe when none would.
Old 07-11-2013, 01:20 PM
Samster

Hi

Days pass, messages were exchanged.. nicknames were called.. she could be sweet, could be teasing.. but also hot on my tails. Even tho I was in camp.

We met for supper 1 evening.. Nothing out of the ordinary, hold hands.. along the park, sat on a quiet dark bench and started making out.
She was in her fbts again, and this time, I made extra effort on her pussy.. soon, it was glistering and the fbts were wet. With some minor adjustments, I started fingering her, 1 finger, then 2..My previously free roaming hand, slipped under her ts and bra to feel the forgotten boobs.. oh my, what twitchy nipples... Seems to require some tunning tho... heheheh

All this fun, were short lived when we spotted another some kids cycling around and decide to adjourned to the car.

TBC

Believe when none would.
Old 09-11-2013, 11:24 AM
Samster

Dear all,

To all the pinoys or friends with people they know in pinoy land right now, I will pray for you. It is a disaster and concussion of horrifying events. May the storm pass calmly quickly.

Continue..

Same with the backseat, after going to a place with a certain degree of safely and insolation, we continued where we left off at the backseat.

Me kiss kiss kiss rage rage rage like a horny wolf

D: today, so hungry ?
Me: didn't eat for the whole week in came. I would like some abalone please.
and I head south, for a lovely tasting session.
It was alittle salty, a little, strange. nevertheless, a pussy from the wild.
Tangled in some webs, I have soon found.. Challenged accepted I soldier on.

With the tongue and mouth eating up the starts I proceed to unzip myself.

D had a good time messing up my hair, and soon, found my dick in her mouth 8=========D

D: wtf?
Me: ???
D: you just take your dick and pull me over my face?
Me: spontanesly .. yes
D: wtf. fuck u lah
Me: what? why..
D: I don't want to suck your dick
Me: why not...
D: if we go that step, we will have sex

my mind goes isn't that the plan?

Me: don't worry, lets take it if it comes, I cum easy when I get bj
D: really?
(it was a lie)
Me: yea.. sadly
D: ok
What a jerk, what a jerk... fucker
Me: ah babe.. so good.... yes.. lick the tip
D: why haven't cum yet?
*ignores*
Me went on to attack the pussy, fingering it nicely. Sort of a well stirred heavenly brewed coffee. With gentle touches and finesse, I could hear a nice melody playing.
It goes... 'ahh.. yes... ahh.... faster...'
Hmm, yes, the song to go to the next step

I ended the bj, picked her up and to my side, and started frenching her.. also, at the same time, proceeded to spread her legs.. and position myself to lay on top of her.

With that, alarms ring madly.

D: NO !!
Me: aww babe, whats up now
D: I don't wana have sex
Me: and why not?
D: u r not my bf

(she told me about her ONS before, some of them, in sentosa waters, in the public. and now she says, no sex please)

Me: Babe, what now, our r/s is mutual right? we need one another to satisfied our craving for us.

D: no, I told you right, no more of those.
Me: hais. why not? we have come so far
D: no more flings, it was a mistake to blow you.
Me: I really hate to end like that, but do you really not like to progress further?
my dick softening, with these verbal rejections.
D: no, I am looking for a bf. for love.
Me: ok, like I have said, I respect that, but could you blow me till I cummed?
D: you can wank yourself.
Wtf: this bitch ..
Me: Do you like to watch me wank?
D: no
Me: then why do you want me to wank?
D: because u wana cum?
Me: you are an asshole.
D: I know

silence for awhile,

D: I give you a hj lah stupid
Me: ok lor zzz

0 skill in hj, probably never played any joystick game in her entirely life.
Me: nvm I wank myself better, my dick will spoil if you continue .
D: hahahhaha
Me: zzzzzzz im gona cum all over you girl

D: you wouldn't dare, your car would be filled with sperms then.

She was right. I would lose.

me: would you pleasure yourself for me
D: finger?
Me: yea lo
D: no
Me: why again?
D: later, we will end up having sex
Me: zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

wank, grope her, kiss, cummed.. and end of story, sent her home

By far, the worse let down, I have ever felt. came so close, yet so far.

However, when a lady says no, I guess we will have to respect her decision. For we, when we bear kids, may our daughters be greatly respected too. Just my 2 cents, I mean no offence. Peace

TBC

Believe when none would.
Old 16-09-2014, 01:15 PM
Samster

Oh gosh, so sorry. I forgotten that I haven't finish this.

If anyone still keen in reading? Otherwise I will conclude it with a summary...

Believe when none would.
Old 16-09-2014, 02:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 469 / Power: 19
sean69 is a glorious beacon of lightsean69 is a glorious beacon of lightsean69 is a glorious beacon of lightsean69 is a glorious beacon of lightsean69 is a glorious beacon of light

please continue
There are no saints in a sex forum... if you can read this, despite your claims of merely being a passerby/lurker/silent reader, you are already tainted and have been corrupted.... welcome to the darkside !!!
Old 19-09-2014, 07:14 PM
Samster

Ty for your support bro Hope I deliver.

Busy week, CNY, FOMC, scotts..

--- Update; (need to jog my memory as well... ha ha ha)

1 thing I like about D is that, she really behaves and acts like a lady. Even tho we aren't together... and just partial fwb, she would still be sweet and hook herself in my arm and come up close etc etc.

Havent met D for awhile after that.. text still flow as per normal as if, nothing much has changed.

Till one fine evening after my 'book out' we decided to met for supper.
The rain was crazy but I bought her fries from macdonald before meeting her.

Plan was just simple, to chill in the vehicle till the rain went away.
The rain never did, and we ended up at some carpark.
(back in the days, when there is less bills to play, and petrol isn't such a strain.. it is nice to drive around aimlessly and listen to music while having a nice chat; these days, such joys are far and few between)

D: Why are we at a carpark again?
Me: That is because we always loves carpark, and staircases.

D: yea, that's true. .. only for you.
Me: hahaha, lets go take a walk to explore this place. why so quiet one

D: ya ya ya, I know whats on your mind
Me: then you stay here by yourself lor

This is a newer block of HDBs, I am always a fan of this back in the days when risk isn't much of a concern. However, this is not very ideal now.

We were heading up 1 particular block, and because from the bottom we saw some 'shadows' on top.. hence we decided to take the lift up to quite a few levels above then stalk our way down...

only to find.....

one bangala talking and viewing the scenary -_-

too bad, kill joy... no exciting events..

However all this while, my hands were cupping and caressing D's ass.. giving a squeeze now and then till I feel she could be in the mood.

Me: aiya, no freeshow. How about doing something more exicitng?
D: what?

Me: fancy being in the show yourself? Who knows, the bangala might appear and watch.. will be fun.
D: crazy
/me ignores her weak fight for freedom and hugs her close.. with 1 smooth motion, I have taken off her oversize white T-shirt off ... leaving her in her... LOL red bra.

Me: wah today lucky lucky? hahahahahaha
D trying but failing desperately to keep her voice low while scolding me
D: fuck you lah
Me: yea, come.. with that I attacked her in her FBTs... oh gosh. her pussy is already moist.. and with that I turn her around to slip down those.. enticing inviting "outstanding" FBTs... to reveal her pussy.. as I sat myself onto the steps with her infront, I literally... 'dig in' for supper.

nom nom nom
D: eh wtf stop leh..
Me: mdsad sd qwe w sdss
D: ahh .. nice stick your finger in...

throughout this, both my hands were cupping her hips and holding them there while her hands cup mine.. she would shake her butt left to right and well.. making me giddy.

soon, her legs felt weak and I held her closer to my inviting legs..

I was in those soccer shorts, that is also, made with a material that's very easy to maneuverer about.
For once, just a tug or 2.. maybe 3 and I am also ready for some action...

with 1 hand still on her hips and another one just finishing removing my shorts with a slight bounce of my ass.. I had them all the way down, with a very erected pole.

D of course.. took notice of this and is not please, despite showing a CFM face.

TBC all

Believe when none would.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1