The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-09-2014, 08:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3782 / Power: 21
seabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sex with my sister-in-law

good story
Old 18-09-2014, 10:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 616 / Power: 11
whatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to all

Good story bro.... Waiting for more
Old 18-09-2014, 11:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 130 / Power: 12
cornmuffins deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycornmuffins deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

After we had our breakfast, nothing much happen as we still need to go back work in the afternoon. She went back home shortly to wash up and rest.

This happen close to 3 years back and we made a pact to let our live return to normal after that day. But as I said earlier, people tend to give in to temptation much more easier to forbidden stuffs. We still quite got together often a numerous of times after this. Our sexual relationship remains like flings more than an affair...

If the bros out here are keen, I wun mind telling a few of them.
Old 19-09-2014, 12:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1620 / Power: 11
hownow has a brilliant futurehownow has a brilliant futurehownow has a brilliant futurehownow has a brilliant futurehownow has a brilliant futurehownow has a brilliant futurehownow has a brilliant futurehownow has a brilliant futurehownow has a brilliant futurehownow has a brilliant futurehownow has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by cornmuffins View Post
After we had our breakfast, nothing much happen as we still need to go back work in the afternoon. She went back home shortly to wash up and rest.

This happen close to 3 years back and we made a pact to let our live return to normal after that day. But as I said earlier, people tend to give in to temptation much more easier to forbidden stuffs. We still quite got together often a numerous of times after this. Our sexual relationship remains like flings more than an affair...

If the bros out here are keen, I wun mind telling a few of them.
pray tell... we r waiting

up list:
SGhappyman, esssinine, phelps, Hanster, kyc2110
(if i miss anyone pls pls pls remind mi. i'm so sorry if i missed you out...)

pls don't expect me to return cos i'm very bad at returning.
Old 19-09-2014, 12:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 518 / Power: 15
alec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by hownow View Post
pray tell... we r waiting
yesh! share it with your readers here plssss
Old 19-09-2014, 02:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1243 / Power: 21
oeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud of

Keep them coming!!! Please!!

Learn to walk b4 u learn to run but more importantly must learn how to fall & learn from ur mistakes!!!

Up you by +19 if U contribute good FRs or something meaningful to all SBF bros out there!
Old 19-09-2014, 09:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1664 / Power: 15
eddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant future

Hmmmmmmm....forbidden fruits taste best..........
Good thread bro...don't stop lei
Keke...my encounter with the forbidden fruit was also 3 yrs back...

Help me out if you could with some bitcoin donation, am trying to write full time.

Bitcoin wallet address -
3P2GiU7DTgTxjcEdpmXhFD9v5NVTKVM7oM
Old 19-09-2014, 11:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2518 / Power: 21
navras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond repute

Bro, tell us more leh

http://dsc-sexualhealth.com.sg
to alert you there is a big liar, cheating relationship with customers and borrowed money nvr returned.
be more careful ! don't fall into KC trap
Old 19-09-2014, 12:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
sange deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

very interesting story... waiting for updates... thumbs up
Old 19-09-2014, 12:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 130 / Power: 12
cornmuffins deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycornmuffins deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

OK.. thanks for the support.. here goes 1 of it..

There was once when we organised a trip to Malaysia during the CNY period.. 6 of us went.. being, me, my wife, Shanne, her husband, their Mum and their grandma.. I wasn't particularly very eagar for the trip as I mostly knew what was going to happen on the trip.. Shopping and more shopping... Zzz...

The plan was to from Singapore to Genting to KL then back to Singapore. I was the designated driver as I have finally gotten my driving IC after 6 months back. Fancy asking a newbie driver to go drive Malaysia road.. they so KIND to me lo... Well.. the only incentive is that Shanne changed her mind and decidedly join us..

On the Eve of CNY, their Mum, Shanne's husband, my wife and their elder sister make their way there in the afternoon by those buses while Shanne and me will be joining them later at night due to half day work commitment. We look a hotel at the midhill level of Genting Highlands. Those whom been there will know where I am talking abt. Reason being it's much cheaper than First World Hotel and less crowded.

I met up with Shanne in the late afternoon to have our dinner before making our way there. We had our dinner at Causeway Point before heading to the checkpoint. DAMN!! Wrong timing.. So crowded. While we were waiting, I held her hands in the car. We wearing quite causal, in t-shirts and shorts.

Me: Cold ma? As the air con was in full blast.

Her: Ya.. Abit lo.

I held her closer till the point that her head was resting on my chest.

Me: Better ma?

Her: *Nod Head*

We engaged in some light kissing till lens horned by the vehicle behind us. So paiseh.. zzz..

We made it through the checkpoint and embarked on our trip to Genting.. It was a long trip and we stopped in between a few of those resting stops along the way to wash up. Halfway through the journey, we took a short rest at one of the stop.

As It was quite deserted at that time, I took the chance to pull her closer to me and kissed her. She was shocked as she wasn't expecting it. My hand automatically reaches for her breast, giving it a squeeze. She shriek before hitting me softly on my hand. Then she smile and squeeze me back on my crotch.

Me: *Ouch* My balls pain...

Her: Really ah? Lai.. Sayang Sayang.. *Reaches into my shorts and caress them with her delicate hands*

I played with her breast while she gave me a handjob. Think was quite stressed that day from work, I couldn't control myself after a few minutes and was about to cum. Sensing that, she look around before bending down and insert my penis into her mouth. She began sucking on it while caressing my balls with her hands. Guess I really trained her too well. It's was such a shiok feeling. She look at me in eyes and continued sucking. I gave in to my urge and shoot my load into her mouth.

Her: Ermm.. Hmm.. *Swallowed down her throat*

Me: You like to swallow hor?

Her: *Wiping her mouth* Only yours la.. before resting on my laps.. playing with my half asleep penis.

I played with her hair and ears while looking at her. We stayed in that position for a couple of minutes before deciding to move off..

Much more to follows after we reaches Genting..
Old 19-09-2014, 11:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 12
tallsynn is a Helpful and Caring Samstertallsynn is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Blowjob n swallow in car, nice encounter, waiting for more
Old 19-09-2014, 11:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1595 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40289 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

marked n thxs once again

Waiting for return : kelang 15/4 Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 whiskynaam 18/4 arboy123 22/4 RenHaoS 23/4
Old 19-09-2014, 11:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3782 / Power: 21
seabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond repute

In Genting Liao?
Old 20-09-2014, 12:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 18
fattyboyboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfattyboyboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Sis in law fetish
Old 20-09-2014, 01:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 550 / Power: 13
dkobe is a name known to alldkobe is a name known to alldkobe is a name known to alldkobe is a name known to alldkobe is a name known to alldkobe is a name known to all

:d feel so shiok!!!
Camping for more!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1