The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-09-2014, 09:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 281 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3196 / Power: 14
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My naughty wife teasing....

Speedy recover to your wife bro bailey
Old 16-09-2014, 03:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 350 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1879 / Power: 14
Baileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by acidicavex View Post
Speedy recover to your wife bro bailey
Thanks bro....
Old 16-09-2014, 08:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 616 / Power: 11
whatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to all

Hope all is well now bro
Old 16-09-2014, 10:09 PM
Samster

Baileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatdoido View Post
Hope all is well now bro
Better.....Thanks !
Old 16-09-2014, 10:26 PM
Samster

Anyway I just finish the story....

Part 16

Uncle A brought his hands up and started caressing Jane’s boobs and tweaking her nipples.

“Her neh neh a bit too small leh, one size bigger will be perfect. But her nipples are very sensitive. Good Ha ha ha”

“Her neh neh are just the right size for me….your wife ones then too small.” Uncle Kwong defended Jane.

Uncle Kwong’s answer seems to have offended Uncle A, as he hastened his thrusting on Jane, taking revenge against Uncle Kwong.

Just as Jane was about to cum, Uncle A stopped and released his grip on Jane’s hip; Jane fell onto the sofa panting.

“Come be my cow girl, I want you to ride me.” Uncle A said.

He sat on the sofa and lifted Jane up, spread and placed her legs between his legs with her back facing him. Jane got hold of his cock and slowly guided it into her dripping pussy. She placed her hands on his lap and began sliding her pussy up and down his cock. Jane wasn’t used to this straddling position so she got tired very quickly and began slowing down.

Uncle A wasn’t too please with her performance and gave a thumbs down sign to Uncle Kwong. He THEN pulled her body back, lifted up both her legs up and began thrusting her in that position. Jane was surprised that this 50 plus Uncle was so strong. He again started slowly but pick up his pace very quickly.

“Ooooo yes ooooo yes….I am cumming I am cumming….”

Jane surprised even herself that those words came out from her mouth. She felt so slutty.

Both Uncles were also surprised and smiling to each other; Uncle Kwong began stroking himself and Uncle A hastened his thrusting.

Jane felt an intense sensation building up in her as her whole body began trembling vigorously and moaning non-stop.

“Cumming cumming…..Aarrgghhhh….”

Her hips was jerking up and down so hard and fast that her pussy unlatched from Uncle A hard cock and was gushing her warm pussy juice like a water fountain.

“Kwong look at that…” Uncle A exclaimed and Uncle Kwong acknowledged with a nod.

Jane’s body has gone jelly and slid down from Uncle A body. As she was slowly picked herself up, she noticed that Uncle Kwong has shifted in front of her, seated on the coffee table, stroking his cock.

“Come, my little kitty, suck my cock.” Uncle Kwong said as he lifted Jane’s head toward his cock.

Jane opened her mouth and took in Uncle Kwong’s awaiting cock; Jane sucked his mushroom head in between her lips, sucking loudly, causing Uncle Kwong to moan. He looked down and watched her beautiful lips slid down his cock until his entire cock was in her mouth. She began to slide his cock in and out of her mouth, bobbing her head up and down quickly.

Uncle Kwong put his hand on Jane's head, guiding her as she went down on him. At the same time, she fondled his balls, squeezing them gently, but enough to drive him crazy and he groaned loudly.
Old 17-09-2014, 12:36 AM
SammyBoy4room Freak

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13723 / Power: 51
Botakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond repute

I'm moaning too.

My 1000 upz not finished yet. If I missed out anyone, please message me, I will try my best.

Small dick never mind, small mind have no dick.
Old 17-09-2014, 08:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1885 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botakhead View Post
I'm moaning too.
Hehe.. Bro Botakhead ! ..nice to hear tat kind of sound so early in the morning ..

Ts Bro bailey, u got msg. Pls check ur inbox...Thxs

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 17-09-2014, 10:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 281 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3196 / Power: 14
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute

Nice update she sure is horny
Old 17-09-2014, 11:36 PM
SammyBoy4room Freak

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13723 / Power: 51
Botakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Hehe.. Bro Botakhead ! ..nice to hear tat kind of sound so early in the morning ..

Ts Bro bailey, u got msg. Pls check ur inbox...Thxs
Go toilet and PCC, early session before a hard days work.

My 1000 upz not finished yet. If I missed out anyone, please message me, I will try my best.

Small dick never mind, small mind have no dick.
Old 18-09-2014, 06:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 12
tallsynn is a Helpful and Caring Samstertallsynn is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Nice update, ts
Keep it up!
Old 18-09-2014, 08:50 PM
Samster

Part 17

While Jane was busy groping on Uncle Kwong’s hard cock, Uncle A has again positioned himself behind Jane and guided his huge cock to her entrance. Then he slowly pushed inside, giving her time to adjust herself. She felt his fullness inside her and she spread her legs wider wanting him to go even deeper.

Once he was ready, he lifted her butt and rose to a knee position. He began to move in a slow and steady rhythm. Slid in and all the way out until only his mushroom was left in her pussy then in again, a bit faster and harder this time.

He repeated this thrusting rhythm over and over until Jane was moaning, writhing and couldn’t continue blowing Uncle Kwong. She tried to stroke him instead but could only do it in a stop start manner and in an irregular pattern.

By now, Uncle A was thrusting her harder, deeper and faster, Jane couldn’t hold on any longer as her entire body tensed and her legs were trembling   

“O yes o yes…give it to be me….cumming…cumming” Jane moaned with pleasure.

Her moans grew louder and longer, as Uncle A’s thrust went deeper and faster. Her climax came as she was brought to complete ecstasy.

Uncle A continued hammering into her unforgivingly until….

“Ahhhhhhhh….” Uncle A groaned and shot his load into the condom buried in Jane’s pussy.

Jane had not forgotten about Uncle Kwong; as she wrapped her fingers around his cock with her hand and began pumping him. Uncle Kwong moaned.

She pumped him faster wanting him to cum. He moaned louder but then she stopped.  Uncle Kwong looked down at Jane and she gave him a slutty smile, stuck out her tongue and licked the tip of his mushroom head.

"Hmmmm…" He moaned.

Jane put her mouth over his mushroom head and slowly began to suck him in and out. She then started to go faster and went deeper into his shaft.

A couple more minutes of this and Uncle Kwong couldn't take it.

"Ohhh Jane….I'm going to cum!" He moaned out.

Jane sucked faster as she noticed that Uncle Kwong was thrusting his cock into her mouth and was about to cum anytime now. She wanted to withdraw her mouth from his cock but he grabbed the back of her head and began thrusting into her hard.

Suddenly, hot thick liquid splashed off the back of her throat. She had no choice but struggled to swallow it as more came gushing out from his cock.  Finally she managed to pull his cock out of her mouth. Then one more load shot out, getting on her nose and chin.

“Come on lick it clean” was the words that came out from Uncle Kwong.

Jane did as she was told; licking and sucking the cum off his entire cock; at the same time using her hand to stroke and squeeze more cum out of it.

“Ahhhh….” Uncle Kwong moaned.

Jane looked up and gave him another slutty smile.

“You are a very naughty kitty.” Uncle Kwong said and gave her a smack on her ass.

“Ouch….” Jane moaned sexily.

Uncle Kwong stood up and grabbed a few pieces of tissue from his work desk and wiped off his cum on Jane’s face.

“Go to the toilet and clean yourself up. Be quick and don’t let me wait too long. I will drive you home.”

Jane stood up, put on her dress and heels and walked slowly out of the warehouse to the toilet; didn’t even bother to put on her bra.
Old 19-09-2014, 08:39 PM
Samster

Would like to thank all the bros and sis that have supported this story and upped my points ! !
Old 20-09-2014, 12:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 626 / Power: 12
taszar is a name known to alltaszar is a name known to alltaszar is a name known to alltaszar is a name known to alltaszar is a name known to alltaszar is a name known to all

you have never failed to wet the audience bro,brilliant write up
Old 21-09-2014, 03:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3508 / Power: 19
@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute

Nice...........
Old 26-09-2014, 06:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1019 / Power: 16
zinc has much to be proud ofzinc has much to be proud ofzinc has much to be proud ofzinc has much to be proud ofzinc has much to be proud ofzinc has much to be proud ofzinc has much to be proud ofzinc has much to be proud of

Hi TS,

Awaiting next event...

Cheers
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1