The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-09-2014, 06:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1884 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My Fantasies Of My Wife

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourbestman View Post
Tracing the smooth lacy panties, he inserted his finger inside and fingers her. “Oh…ah……oh….” She moaned. “Is my turn to have you,” Charles told my wife and started to unzipped his pant. Withdrawing his cock, he aims at my wife pussy and pulls her panties down. With one thrust, he entered her easily, and he lifted my wife with her legs encircled him. Pushing my wife to the wall, he slices his cock in and out of her. "Ah …........……..ohhhh …….............…….ohhhhh …....................……….ohhhhh ……................…….ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Ohhhhhh …............……ohhhhhhhh …...........................…………my God ………..............……ohhhhhhhhhh! Ohhhhhh …………….........…my God ……...............………Ling Oh, yessssss ……….......................…….ohhhhhhhh ……...........…………..ahhhhhhhhhh ………….............……ohhhh, yessssssssssssssss! Ah ….......…ah ……...........……ohhhhhhhhhhh ………..........................oh, my Godddddddddddddddd!" Uncle Charles panted as his thick shaft continued slicing in and out of her.

""No, noooo ……………...........……pull it out! Pull it out …………...please ……...............……no …………........…….no ………………you'll get me pregnant!"

Ling pleaded, trying desperately to push him off. “Oh, please …..............……..please, Charles…...………….please pull it out ……………….you're not wearing a condom! “She pleaded.

Charles laughed and snickered, continuing his humping into the distressed beauty, determined on burying his throbbing cock into her fertile womb. Unable to hold back any longer, cahrles grabbed her soft cheeks firmly in his hands, then slammed forward to bury the length of his cock fully into the her. "Oh, Ling …........................here it cums …….................…………gonna fill you with my cum!" Charles bellowed as his cock gave a mighty lurch. Then the cum load exploded out in the fertile womb.
A second thick one has jus gone into her fertile womb !...tat of Uncle Charles'...tis time Ling must surely be pregnant !...T.Q. Ts for the story !

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 19-09-2014, 07:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 281 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3196 / Power: 14
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute

Ts lucky it all fantasies man if no i think u will be wearing the tallest green hat.

Nice gave me a stiffy no doubt.
Old 19-09-2014, 07:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 11
coolguy71 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro.. sounded like u have a fantasy about your wife getting pregnant by other men..

Guess if this is real. .. no man can take this .. too faceless.

But this is story.. I love it.. lol..
Old 20-09-2014, 01:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Soignie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Maybe she will have twins, one sired by uncle and other sired by pa
Old 21-09-2014, 03:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 10
yourbestman is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryourbestman is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryourbestman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by acidicavex View Post
Ts lucky it all fantasies man if no i think u will be wearing the tallest green hat.

Nice gave me a stiffy no doubt.
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolguy71 View Post
Hi bro.. sounded like u have a fantasy about your wife getting pregnant by other men..

Guess if this is real. .. no man can take this .. too faceless.

But this is story.. I love it.. lol..
This is to satisfy the fantasy of bros here.
And also mine was just fantasy while I knew many don't mind their wifey to fling with many guys.
Btw, how's all bros here? Waiting for my story?
Old 21-09-2014, 04:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
kfng2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

lucky it is fantasy... can't stand it if happen in real life... excited to read more...
Old 21-09-2014, 04:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 281 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3196 / Power: 14
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourbestman View Post
This is to satisfy the fantasy of bros here.
And also mine was just fantasy while I knew many don't mind their wifey to fling with many guys.
Btw, how's all bros here? Waiting for my story?
Yes be quick and post a update
Old 21-09-2014, 10:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
slyhypo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Waiting very anxiously for every single update Bro.

Keep up the good work!
Old 23-09-2014, 11:28 AM
Samster

yourbestman is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryourbestman is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryourbestman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Uncle William is close relatives to our family. Both Pa and Uncle William are cousin brothers and always in good relationship. Being a religious man, Uncle William was very strict on his kid’s upbringing, making sure his children follow the proper way in life. His children, eldest were Joseph, 27, second son, Thomas, 24 and daughter Nicole, 19 was all obedient and very successful in their life either in work or studies.

Joseph, or better known as Joe, was a banker, earning a very stable income. He was so glad that he had chosen to complete his education in the United States, rather than staying back home, where he get to know his bride to be Carine, 26, and it was love at first sight. Engaged shortly after graduation, Joe and Carine had started on their respective careers, and once their job was stable, they managed to find time to officially tie the knot, with their own savings rather than depending on their parents.

Joe was a very work-oriented young exec, trying to do all he could to get ahead and to set themselves up to start a family. As for Carine, she was sexy and beautiful, and very much in love with Joe. Though sexy and beautiful, Lisa was quite innocent and naďve, with Joe being her steady beau from university. With both their strict upbringing, Carine remained virgin and both never engage in sex before, only petting and caressing, as Carine would love to preserve her virginity until her wedding night, surrendering her body to Joe on that fateful day.

Joe is also a very muscular and handsome young. He was so proud of Carine being a cheerleader for their university. His male hormones always had him trying to get Carine to put out for him but she was so conservative due to her upbringing. He had often dreamt of stripping off her silky panties and nuzzling his face into its sweet fragrance. Then his fantasy was to nuzzle his face into she soft bush, licking at her slick womanhood. But till now, the only feel of her panties was through the fabric of her skirt or pants. He just couldn’t wait till the reception was over and he would be alone with his beautiful bride, remembering how she had put him off the other night when she said “Don’t be naughty, honey! Just a few more nights and I’ll be all yours …........................………yours to have in any way you want!”

Since his teenage years, once his hormones were aroused, Joe always find ways to be close to pretty gals and try to flirt with them even though harmless fling. Realizing that members of the opposite sex were attracted to him, considering him very handsome, Joe had sought out one thing, that being to bed them. But so far he only able to have some minor flirting with some naďve and innocent young gals that find him handsome and attractive. When Joe and Carine was first to be introduced to my wife, he was thinking that my wife should be another old aunty that do not have time to take care of her look or body. But once he had laid his eyes upon the lovely aunty Ling, he would have sworn that she looked more like an older sister to Carine, beside pretty as compared to Carine, aunty Ling have this elegant and sophisticated feels that his bride lacked.

He had felt an immediate twitch in his crotch, a very familiar twitch, one that he always got when he set his sights on a lovely beauty. It didn't matter that this was aunty Ling, his close relative. He was now thinking with the head between his legs, determined to get close with her, trying to have some harmless fun with her. Joe wondered just how aunty Ling kept herself so young and beautiful.

Prior to this wedding dinner, Ling have heard from my sister Jeanne that Joe was quite a handsome man. Close to their family, my wife first saw him when he was just teenager and now grown to be a muscular handsome man and she have to admit that all she had heard from Jeanne regarding the handsome groom were all true. She even felt a flutter in her heart upon greeting the young man, her hand extended and in the young man's as she gazed up into his handsome face. Although Joe appeared to be madly in love with Carine, she sensed a wild streak in the handsome young man.

After the fucking session with Uncle Charles, moments later, Ling found herself alone in the washroom sitting with her bare butt on the lid of the toilet seat. Grabbing a bunch of tissues, she wiped herself as best as she could and cleaned up the puddle of cum that had drooled onto the lid of the toilet. Once done, she tries to get back to herself, applying some light make-up to cover the mess.

When she walks back to the wedding hall, she saw everyone was enjoying the event with both Joe and Carine changing dance partners, dancing with the guests. Joe saw Ling came in and watch her step, such an elegant lady, firm breasts, confined by the evening dress and alluring white thigh from the slit of her dress, strapped in a sexy silver heels. Joe think is time to make some move.

Ling joined Susan and Jeanne at the table, and with the nature of her dress, her thigh where on display when she sat down, showing a lot of her white creamy leg. Joe extend his hand out to her, “Is the turn to dance with the gorgeous Aunty Ling.” Ling was surprised by his move, and remembers what Pa told her, accepted his invite and followed him to the dance floor.

As he had danced with her, he had purposely held her close to him on the darkened dance floor. He had sensed the effect his magnetism had upon Aunty Ling, feeling her tremble when he had taken her hand and led her to the dance floor.

Once he had her in his arms, Joe had felt that stirring in his loins as his manhood rose to stiffness. Ling shivered as she felt Joe's strong arms pulling her in close to him. Panting for breath, Ling couldn't explain why she was feeling so nervous, feeling so helpless in the arms of the handsome young man. She felt so excited after realizing that she had clenched her thigh muscles together, feeling her juices flow and escape into the crotch of her panties.

Trying to flirt with my sexy wife, Joe try to tease her,” Aunty Ling, you are so pretty and elegant, Uncle Eric must be very lucky to have you every night.”

Ling,” Don’t be silly, we are old couple already.”

Joe,”I don’t think you are old, in fact you looked young, if you are 10 years
younger, I will certainly go after you.”

Ling,” see, even you admit I am old.”

Joe,” sorry aunty Ling, I don’t mean it, even with your age now, I am hot for you, I don’t mind to have you”

Knowing he flirted too much, he tried to apologize. And my wife stopped him,” I know what you mean, thanks for the compliments, if I am younger I don’t mind to have you as well.” She smiled. Sensing my wife took his bait, he had deliberately pressed his hardon up against her, giving her a feel of his lengthy manhood, enjoyed feeling her tense up.

“Tell me Aunty Ling, even with your age now, do you think you will want me?”

Her body tensed at the feel of a rising hardness beginning to press up against the middle of her belly. 'Oh, my God! He ………..he's getting a hardon! I …………..I'm giving him a hardon by dancing with him!' she realized.

“Tell me, Aunty Ling please. I found you to be so attractive and I have a
an urge to want you now, do you have the same feeling?” Joe asked and tries to press her belly again.

“Yes, Joe you are so handsome, I am flattered, “she replied.

Joe grew bolder, he pressed my wife crotch area with his cock and his hands started to touch her bare back, feeling her skin in seductive ways. Looking into my wife eyes, he asked her again” do you want me?” as he speaks, he pressed his manhood to her.

Turned on by Joe, a close relatives of her husband’s family and a young man, 10 years her junior, my wife was not able to control her desire, let out a moan,” yes, Joe, yes…..i want you….i want you. “as Joe dry hump her slowly, deliberately, knowing he almost conquest his first milf. He humped her slowly, not to be obvious by the couples dancing nearby with aunty Ling moaning meekly.
Old 23-09-2014, 03:45 PM
Samster

So how's everyone today?
Waiting for my updates?

I am a thinking how to continue.
Any bro here can advise?
Can Joe fuck my sexy wife?

Or Pa and uncle Charles used my wife for the whole night?
Old 23-09-2014, 04:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 13
DDAMn deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDDAMn deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

How bout joe banging auntie ling while uncle charles & Pa banging joe's virgin wife.
Old 23-09-2014, 04:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 920 / Power: 23
spawnic is a splendid one to beholdspawnic is a splendid one to beholdspawnic is a splendid one to beholdspawnic is a splendid one to beholdspawnic is a splendid one to beholdspawnic is a splendid one to beholdspawnic is a splendid one to beholdspawnic is a splendid one to behold

Well it should be
1. Joe gets Aunty Ling due to Pa's plan
2. Pa gets Joe's Wife...to view whole thing and he makes her his 2nd slave
3. Uncle Charles gets Nicole 19...and leaves after getting caught by Uncle William....Nicole...gets punish by Uncle William
Old 23-09-2014, 05:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3611 / Power: 21
stephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond repute

Let Joe duck ur wife, thereafter ur Pa went back with her to chalet and did her overnight.

Beauty is in the Eye of the beholder
Old 24-09-2014, 01:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 10
severide deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story, keep it coming bro. Cheers
Old 24-09-2014, 09:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 10
Happyman89 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHappyman89 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

A very good fictional story, you could be an authorized author making sidelines TS!

Camping for more hehe
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1