The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 17-09-2014, 05:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2333 / Power: 17
manure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond repute
Re: [Story] Unknowingly caught in the act

Great update carry on!!!
Old 17-09-2014, 11:38 PM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 12
SpikeTitan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thank you to those who support me. I apologise for the occasional grammar error and spelling mistakes. I try to reread my post to ensure the mistakes are corrected.

I will update the story again real soon!
Old 18-09-2014, 01:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 11
Mailman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMailman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpikeTitan View Post
Thank you to those who support me. I apologise for the occasional grammar error and spelling mistakes. I try to reread my post to ensure the mistakes are corrected.

I will update the story again real soon!
Hi bro,
Don't worries too much about grammar error, the story line is the " keyword"
Upz you my humble point.
Old 19-09-2014, 02:02 PM
Samster

Mailman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMailman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mailman View Post
Hi bro,
Don't worries too much about grammar error, the story line is the " keyword"
Upz you my humble point.
To the Samster who zapped me "without reason", please has the gut to leave your nick, I will return the favour......."DIAM LA"......haha
Old 19-09-2014, 05:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
uansr deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Awesome....keep it cumming bro!!!!....
Old 19-09-2014, 06:15 PM
Samster

"diam diam lah" you are gutless keyboard warrior, I have kaki in this forum that will zapped the hell out of you, pls review yourself.... tidak boleh.

Last edited by Mailman; 19-09-2014 at 06:26 PM. Reason: Add word.
Old 20-09-2014, 09:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 262 / Power: 19
hayelf is one of the Best!hayelf is one of the Best!hayelf is one of the Best!

Bro mailman, I got it once before too.

Wonder who that was
Old 20-09-2014, 12:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayelf View Post
Bro mailman, I got it once before too.

Wonder who that was
Hi bro,

If I have posted something stupid, I deserved to be zapped but this guy just going around zapping with no reason! Looser!
Old 20-09-2014, 01:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1257 / Power: 17
lostlilvirg has much to be proud oflostlilvirg has much to be proud oflostlilvirg has much to be proud oflostlilvirg has much to be proud oflostlilvirg has much to be proud oflostlilvirg has much to be proud oflostlilvirg has much to be proud oflostlilvirg has much to be proud oflostlilvirg has much to be proud of

always have forum trolls -_-
Queue:VRossi1980, DoubleDare
Old 20-09-2014, 09:32 PM
Samster

lostlilvirg has much to be proud oflostlilvirg has much to be proud oflostlilvirg has much to be proud oflostlilvirg has much to be proud oflostlilvirg has much to be proud oflostlilvirg has much to be proud oflostlilvirg has much to be proud oflostlilvirg has much to be proud oflostlilvirg has much to be proud of

lol i just got zapped with "diam" also.

It's so sad to see such trolls nowadays.

trollolol
Old 21-09-2014, 01:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 12
SpikeTitan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bridging our relationship closer is alot of hardwork. Just because she masturbated my cock and I licked her pussy, it does not give me the all-access to her body immediately. Its more like leveling up in a game, during the process before leveling you need to put in effort and be consistent in pursuing the sexual tension. Every act that we got involve in unlocks a new 'theme' between us.

There was a talk recently by a world renowed nature magazine. Its about nature photograhy and nature conservation. The pictures were mesmerizing and it really gives you the urge to travel there to relax. Our boss was with us to attend the talk since he travels more frequently to such places.

Boss: "Sheline, those places looks really good! Those places that Mr Bernard mentioned is really close to Singapore. Since it spans to East Malaysia, would you like to organise a lab trip, maybe to Tioman or somewhere nice? We almost went for the trip two years ago. Such a waste."

Sheline: "Okay I will look it up again. I'm just afraid people might back out in the end just like the previous one. This time I will try to cut down on the price."

Boss: "Great! Plan a good one if possible. Everyone deserve a break!"

Sheline loves to travel to scenic places. She was so excited about it and spend the next few days looking up and planning the itinery. I didn't want to pour cold water on her but I'm just afraid all her efforts will go down the drain in the end.

Me: "Do up a draft first but don't go so much into details. Usually history repeat itself."

Sheline: "Oh well, trying to keep prices down. Got to admit the price was quite expensive previously."

Me: "We have about two to three month before the term breaks, there is still alot of time to decide. Passport checked?"

Sheline: "OH YES! Thanks for reminding! I almost forgot about it. I'm left with four months I think."

Me: "Quick get it done. Takes about two weeks to a month to collect the new one. I already done mine!"

Sheline: "Ahh! I need to take a new photograph! You are good with photography right? Please help me take! With my handphone?"

Me: "WHAT?! Handphone?! You must be joking! Quality so bad, wait they reject it!"

Sheline: "No need so clear! I don't want to show my ugly side, although still need to be prime and proper."

Me: "Ok la as you wish. You very pretty already. Take tomorrow ok? Dress nicely!"

Sheline blushed and gave me a shy look. She smiled and agreed. I cannot wait to see what she will wear tomorrow, but I believe her fashion sense cannot go wrong. She only has two main types of clothings, either sleeveless shirts and short sleeve blouse. My boss bought a DSLR with macro lens for our experiments actually, but I use them for non work related stuff as well. I personally own two DSLR, so boss agreed to let me safe keep and maintain it. I prepared the camera for the photoshoot, just in case the lighting looks really bad on the phone. My colleagues are walking in and out of the office, soon a commotion started. I overheard they were saying someone wearing very differently. It got to be Sheline!

Sheline: "Good morning all!"

Colleagues: "Wow! Why wear so differently today? Going on a date?"

Sheline: "Nope! Just want to get my passport photo taken."

Colleague: "No need to wear until like that right? Just a casual collared shirt will do. The photo studio can get passport photo taken and printed too, why take the trouble to do it yourself?"

Sheline: "Its a simple job, just need the digital copy. Don't want to spend money for it."

Colleague: "Selfie photo? Haha!"

Sheline: "Of cause not! I will get someone to take for me!"

Colleague: "Ok, back to work."

Sheline came up to me. She was wearing a light yellow blouse with an orange ribbon belt at the waist. Making a turn around and grooming and hair, she made a model pose to end the little 'performance'.

Sheline: "How do I look today? Hehe!"

Me: "Wah, overkill la! Passport photo only take the head and shoulder, why you dress the whole body?"

Sheline: "Comes as a package ma. This is a new dress I bought last weekend, wearing it first time today."

Me: "Wasted wasted. This dress is paktor grade, not passport photo grade. Wear for model shoot still ok. And still say use handpone camera, gosh..."

Sheline: "Nice can already, comment so much for what. Guys duh!"

Me: "What time you want to take?"

Sheline: "How about before we go home at six? Lets go for lunch first!"

I feel really honoured to be walking by her side that day. Everyone was staring at us. No, they should be staring solely at her. The look on the guys' face - priceless. I was wearing geek shirts and pants, everyone must be thinking "lucky bastard to know that girl". Sheline told me that there was this guy that tried to hit her up while she was waiting for me outside the gents. He was quite persistent to get her number and said how fun it would be if she hangs out with him. LOL! I tease her that she should give him a chance. She gave me the 'dare me and I will fuck u up' look. I shut up and we went to buy our food.

Sheline: "Where is a good place to take my photo?"

Me: "A good place is a boring place. Just need a white background."

Sheline: "The walls should be ok right? Light yellow colour."

Me: "Can be tricky to correct in photoshop. You are wearing a light yellow blouse, can camouflage already. Ha! The ceilling using downlights, might cause some shadow on the face. Simply put, you will look like shit."

Sheline: "Then where Mr Photographer? Where got white background?"

Me: "Have! Meeting room projector screen! Perfect place. Fluorescent lamp too. You are saved!"

Sheline: "The meeting in use by another group. Got to wait till god-knows-what-time."

Me: "I go book the small meeting room. Should have enough privacy."

The small meeting room has space to house only six people. It was specially setup with sound proof walls and door for confidential meetings and overseas teleconference. Only the boss from the different group uses it, but it only happens once in a blue blue blue moon. At most four time a year. Since I'm a staff, I have access to it. I checked out the keys and opened the door. It smells a little stale. I turned on the aircon and closed the door. The room houses a cabinet where some of the admin stuff are kept.

Sheline: "This is a cozy place. The room is clean too, guess the cleaner has been tidying up the place."

Me: "Yeah, Sound proof room too, so cool. can do naughty things in here also no one can hear. Woohoo!"

Sheline: "Wa lau! All you think is those things!"

I locked the door and playfully start behave like a pervert. Sheline was still looking around the room, oblivious to my 'hideous motive'.

Me: "Muahaha! Sheline oh Sheline, 色伯伯 (pervert uncle) coming for you!"

Sheline: "Ahh you asshole! Go away la!"

Me: "来吗~ 伯伯要爽一爽!" [Come on, uncle wants to feels good!]

Sheline took out her phone and slap in on my chest. Honestly, she slapped really hard. Play time over.

Me: "Ok, stand in the middle of the screen. Do up your hair. Its a little messy from the aircon. And don't move."

I had to help Sheline groom her hair, straighten her dress and adjust the shoulder strap. Professionally of cause. I took the first picture and showed her. Girls are very demanding of their photos, complaining their face look fat, look tanned, messy hair, bad smile and lots of other shit. I took about ten over pictures before she finally accepted it.

Me: "Confirm this picture? Although just a handphone, its still tiring ok?"

Sheline: "Yes yes confirm! This one the best already. Ok lah I reward you. I do some pose for you ok? But will be very fast! See only, cannot take!"

As she review her picture again, I secretly set my handphone to video record mode and hid it behind my back before she starts. Sheline can really be a great model. Her sexy figure really makes the poses look great. Towards the end she did some naughty poses, like bending over and arching her back with her hand on her ass, squeezing up her boobs, giving that come-fuck-me look and a mini strip tease.

Me: "Wow, this is awesome! Can I throw more money to see more?"

Sheline: "You think I stripper ah? Kanasai!"

Me: "I think you go become model can earn more lor. Even part-time also good. Reserve free booking for me if you ever decide. Haha!"

Sheline: "I don't anyhow show people ok? Must be special people and special mood!"

Me: "Woah I'm special meh? Your mood sure damn good today. Got VIP sexy pose too! Now everyday I can feel special already!"

Sheline: "Huh? What you mean?"

Me: "You are now specially in my phone and everynight will be a special moment!"

Sheline: "What?! You secretly video me?! Shit you! Give me the phone!"

Sheline was pretty rough. She prowl toward me and tried snatch my phone. There was alot of struggle and I brushed almost every part of her body. Tickling her seems to back her off for a while and made the struggling less tense. I finally manage to slide my phone into my jeans pocket.

Sheline: "Don't think I will give up that easily! I will still get it from you!"

I guarded my pocket with both my hands, blocking every of her attempt to slide her hand in. Irregardless of how rough it got, I still had to go gentle on her, after all she is still a girl and its not nice to get violent. Sheline ultimately cornered me to the room. No where to run, I could only turn sideways to the wall. Her hands wrapped around me from front and back, trying to pull my hands away.

To be continued ...

Last edited by SpikeTitan; 21-09-2014 at 02:12 AM.
Old 21-09-2014, 09:43 AM
Samster

Nice one! more please
Old 21-09-2014, 03:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostlilvirg View Post
lol i just got zapped with "diam" also.

It's so sad to see such trolls nowadays.

trollolol
Hi bro,

Wow you got it too, some sadist on the loose.......I got zapped twice
Old 21-09-2014, 10:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
ShanShan76 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpikeTitan View Post
I will try my best to update daily. Need to piece togther the events for the past year and this story event is still ongoing at the moment.

For those curious, the picture link below from JAV DV1273, has resemblance of her:

http://pics.dmm.co.jp/mono/movie/adu...53dv1273pl.jpg

There is another JAV actress who has a stronger resemblance, but I have deleted it from my collection. It striked me real hard when I first came across that JAV. I will try to find it back.
Thanks bro , at least there is some room for imagination when thinking about her type...really partying type ... personal fav too
Old 21-09-2014, 10:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
ShanShan76 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Checking out all the stories shared by you guys really makes me kinda envy ....why it dont happen on me or at least let some chick sit beside my desk for a change???

I guess it is just luck ba .....

Anyway ...nice story thanks for sharing
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1