The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 08-09-2014, 10:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
pasted deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Braless locals

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koei View Post
Very hard to catch locals going bra-less unless u are at home with them.

Only saw once when I was doing part-time door to door sales a very long time back. At East area, went to one corridor unit with the door open but gate locked. Pressed the doorbell and a small child came to the door shouting for his mommy. Mommy came soon after, wow a local young syt mom, think in her early thirties and she was pretty and friendly. She even took the initiative and allowed me to introduce my stuffs. Very nice. Nicer was that she was wearing a thin, cotton tee and running shorts but without her bra. My eyes were kept on her dark nipples and poking against her tee and she has quite a pair of boobies (small C cup at least). From her side view, her boobs resisted gravity nicely and hang perfectly without any support. I was wondering if she went commando too. Even bought something from me without much questioning. Lucky man who married her!
Yes I can relate to bro koei's experience. Have done door to door sales in the past few years and have been greeted fairly often with delightful sights. But there are certain hazards as well. Not all the braless females we encounter are young delectable or chio girls. Sometimes you catch a view of something rather unsightly like a 60 y/o grandmother's goods. Trust me, it's much harder to erase that from the memory.

Would like to share 2 experiences here as well for the comrades here.
First of all, for everyone reading. Do not underestimate the skills of door to door salesman. With the training that we have undergone, it was easy to talk for a long time at the door. Looking for cues from the potential client to get invited into the house to close the deal. I am still amazed, even now that I'm no longer doing the job, how attractive females, alone in their own house would open the gate and invite a salesman that they started talking to 5 minutes ago. Some of you might think I'm bullshitting, but bear in mind, you talk to us maybe 5 times a year, I talk to every unit in your block in one night.

Anyway, sorry for digressing.

Encounter 1. Of the many attractive braless ladies I encounter during the course of my work, this one really stuck in my head. It was a lazy Sunday afternoon, and I was hitting the amk area. Sunday is the best day for braless sighting, as many do sleep in late and likely to still be in the attire they were sleeping in. Why I remember this encounter so well? Firstly, The lady was absolutely gorgeous. A classy chinese local lady about mid 20's. A welcome surprise from the many old folks I encountered that day. I could barely hide my lecherous excitement. With the good training that we had, I maintained eye contact for the early exchanges. But it was simple because she was absolutely beautiful. Up till this point, I still didn't realize she was braless,,,,,,

-break due to moderation-
Old 08-09-2014, 10:34 AM
Samster

..... Continue......... I still didn't realize she was braless, because I was still mesmerized by her stunningly beautiful face. Then she turned her head around and called out for her husband. I had my first chance to glance down to her chest. Wow! She was wearing a green tight spags and the nipples were poking through the fairly thin fabric. Fairly smallish nips from the size of the pokies. I estimated that she was at least a C cup, possibly D and no visible signs of sag. The nipples were about I think 3-5cm from the seam of the low cut spags. No chance of seeing the nipples as the spags is tight and fitting and her breasts were large and shapely. I contented myself to lots of cleavage though.

While waiting for her husband to emerge from the bedroom, more small talk. Usually the salesman would commend that the house is nicely done up and let the customer talk if the house is nice. In this case, the unit is the old 3NG type of hdb. And i could tell that they were enjoying life of being newly weds maybe for 1/2 years as she is young. Talking about the house made her twist her body around to see the house from my view and for her to comment. I was hoping that any movements from her would displace her spags a bit more and the nips can pop into view, as well as giving me a chance to look at her boobs and pokies again. Alas while her left nip did move closer to the edge of U shaped collared spags as she twisted her body to her right, but not enough to expose her nipple.

When her husband emerged from the bedroom, I saw that the husband is a very handsome man as well, about the same age as the gorgeous lady. I suspect they may even have been first love, as there was a chemistry between them that often take years of being together to developed. Maybe even as secondary school classmate. They were probably just starting out in their career given their youngish age and could not get a larger unit for their home. Both are ang moh pai locals, speaks good English but no accent or slang.

At this point I wasn't really interested to close the sale but just talk as long as possible to try and see if I can catch a glimpse of the nipple of this absolutely beautiful girl

- break due to moderation-
Old 08-09-2014, 10:42 AM
Samster

-continue- ......a glimpse of the nipple of this absolutely beautiful girl.

And the second reason why I remember this incident so well was that the husband of the girl was there, knowing full well that his sweetheart and her beautiful chest is braless and there is a man, a lecherous one at that as well standing right in front of her. At this point I knew I had to play my cards right, and assess the situation. Not to piss off the husband and engage both of them in the conversation for as long as possible. At first, the husband was visibly uncomfortable, as I think most normal men who do not have the fetish of exposing their wife/gf would be, if their stunningly beautiful wife is braless in front of another man. Now I had to pretend I was interested in closing the sale. The irony! Because we salesman know all about customer mentality. The customer mindset is defensive when talking to a salesman. When we want to close the sale, we small talk to let the customer think we are bochup about the sale and become more friend like, before closing in slowly for the sale. In this case, the husband was more concerned about if I am looking at his woman's nipples. I pretended to be very enthusiastic about my product and talk about the product non stop while maintaining constant eye contact with the husband. It was truly difficult as the corner of my eye I notice that the girl had bent forward slightly and resting her elbows on the still closed metal grills, exposing a really deep cleavage, but I could not shift my eyes to her cleavage to focus the picture. I was hoping that the husband is slightly egoistic and will not ask the wife to go wear a bra or go inside. Why egoistic helps in this case? Because clearly the girl does not really mind, and if he ask her to do so, the resulting conversation after I leave would be the wife asking him why he is so petty, or narrow minded. If at any point in time, I looked at the girl's boobs and nipples, he would be able to answer her that I was staring at her tits. Reading his face, I knew exactly what is going on already. He glanced worriedly a few times at his lovely wife's almost fully exposed breast to see if any nipples are exposed before looking at me again to see if I too is looking. I didn't take the bait and kept my eyes on his eyes. To me it was so exciting. It has become a game, to control the situation and hopefully I have the chance to see the nips of this girl that is way out of my league. And the best part is that the husband is there to witness it but could do nothing to prevent the unwanted exposure.

Old 08-09-2014, 10:50 AM
Samster

-continue-......to prevent the unwanted exposure.

After hearing me rant for a few minutes about the product and still looking at him, his heightened state of awareness dropped slightly. But I was losing the girl as well, as her interest waned as well as she seemed a bit bored as I did not engaged her at all for the past few minutes. I panicked a little, if the wife's interest drop further, she might just go in and let the husband decide if he wanted the product. I need to act quickly and more important, correctly. Out comes one of the scripted couple jokes to get the girl to start talking again. At this point in time, the husband is unlikely to be able to initiate the request for his wife to go in and put on a bra. The time frame for that has passed and it would be weird for him to do so after talking for a few minutes already. I went on the charm offensive attacks. Getting a few laughs from the girl without pissing off the guy. The girl become active again and straightened up from her previous slightly bent posture. At this point, I need to divert their attention from where my eyes is looking. The trick, ask the girl to ask for her husband's opinion on something. They would look at each other as they talk, giving me a chance to look at her boobs again.

Damnit! So tantalizingly close. Her straightening up pulled her spags even lower. The protrusion of this gorgeous girl's left nipple is right at the edge of the spag's fabric, touching the sewing of the fold of the cloth, 30 cm in front of my eyes. Her skin on her boobs was so fair and slightly translucent as I could make out vaguely the blood vessels beneath the skin. The shape of her boobs was magnificent. I could see the faint colouration of her areola peeked out from low cut spag forming a cute arc. I could even see a few pores on her cute areola. My heart was racing, feeling slightly giddy from the excitement. The rush of blood to my dick certainly didn't help. I have had more than my fair share of girls and certainly not an inexperienced young boy, but there is something about a supremely beautiful girl (nearly) exposing her nipples to you right in front of her man that makes it so erotic for me.

Old 08-09-2014, 10:59 AM
Samster

-continue-......So erotic for me.

I turned my gaze back to their eyes before their short exchange ended. The sales pitch enter the phase where they have to discuss whether they wanted to buy, allowing me to steal quite a few more glances at the beautiful sight of her nipple protrusion and areola, imprinting them in my memory. But the last obstacle of the folded part right at the seam refused to be breached. I focus all my willpower to try and lower the fabric 1 more cm telekinetically, sadly to no avail. I had one last thing left to do, a slightly evil one at that. I drew the attention of the girl to one of my sales tool, as she was engrossed by it for a few brief moments, I turned my head towards the husband to make eye contact with him, and then look down into his wife's breasts. He followed my glance and saw that I am looking at his lovely wife's exposed boobs and a large portion of her areola before looking at him again and giving him my brightest smile. He was visibly shocked and angry, but I think it was too late for him to do anything already. I made my sales exit fairly shortly after that, but not before taking one last good look at her boobs and pokies. The girl even thank me for my time and explanation, to which I replied that the pleasure is all mine which I certain, and I very much believe to be true.

Thank you for taking the time to read through this massive verbal diarrhea.
Old 15-09-2014, 10:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1888 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Just realised tat our local ladies do go braless after all...but tat is maybe only on week ends & PHs. e.g whilst doing grocery shopping at the supermarkets ..
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasminee View Post
ya maybe not working work i guess. dont think other sister here will want to try doing some funny things during work
Yes, dear sis jasminee, I m sure no OLs would dare try something kinky like going braless in their offices if they really value their jobs afraid tat their bosses esp the female ones would call them up for a "lecture" on the proper office dress code for ladies in office ...but there still may be 1 or 2 brave & adventurous girls who would still dare to go ahead if they feel they are really not in need of their jobs...dunno whether I m rite or not though ??

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 19-09-2014, 06:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 11
jasminee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjasminee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjasminee is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Yes, dear sis jasminee, I m sure no OLs would dare try something kinky like going braless in their offices if they really value their jobs afraid tat their bosses esp the female ones would call them up for a "lecture" on the proper office dress code for ladies in office ...but there still may be 1 or 2 brave & adventurous girls who would still dare to go ahead if they feel they are really not in need of their jobs...dunno whether I m rite or not though ??
maybe there are some brave and adventurous sister that dare to try this at work but not for me heehee. wearing low cutting still ok but not braless to work.
Old 19-09-2014, 06:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
almera deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Saw once at Bedok while the young lady went braless with her white T..the perky nipples were so obvious..
Old 19-09-2014, 02:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
ljdevil deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by heypi View Post
Saw this thread n I needed to go on an adventure. Removed my bra in the bus back seat n now braless in the crowded train from city hall to the north.

So exciting my panties are wet.
Thing is, I can't choose who sees it.
FT, old folks, men, women, etc.

I wonder how many spotted it?
very sporty person, damn daring. YOLO!
Old 19-09-2014, 02:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2962 / Power: 20
purepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
maybe there are some brave and adventurous sister that dare to try this at work but not for me heehee. wearing low cutting still ok but not braless to work.
Braless with a blazer solves all the problems… An ex-collegue of mine used to do that..
Old 19-09-2014, 03:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 242 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 667 / Power: 11
bebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by purepulp View Post
Braless with a blazer solves all the problems… An ex-collegue of mine used to do that..
Good idea!!
Old 19-09-2014, 03:25 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Blast88 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Believe there will be more braless ladies on the street these few days, as all bra will be use as a mask due to Haze
Old 19-09-2014, 04:42 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 440 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28718 / Power: 28
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Sis, must have courage.You must start the ball rolling,then all sister will follow.
Maybe use bra stick on your nipples

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 21-09-2014, 10:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 526 / Power: 11
MoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by purepulp View Post
An ex-colleague of mine goes braless and blouseless. Just a blazer. She was hot.
Old 21-09-2014, 10:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 11
lateNightyOwl is a Helpful and Caring SamsterlateNightyOwl is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
this is only something for the brave I guess, as all eyes will really be on you.

my gal will never go braless even if I point a gun to her head, but she will agree to go panty-less in a short flare skirt sometimes lol
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1