The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 30-09-2014, 03:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Xiao Min (2040)

Xiao Min (2040)...21 yr old mm fm JiangXi...fair, fresh, chio, demure, syt wif lovely almond shaped big eyes..has tat young 古典美 cum 小女人 look n vibe, further enhanced when she wears her long hair down!...158cm ht, shapely slim legs...lovely shaped perky firm yet soft B/B+ cup boobs wif light brown/pinkish tits...fresh slim fair young tight smooth bod, no fats!...has a tattoo on her upper right back shoulder n another tattoo abv her ass...perky juicy small ass, pussy well trimmed wif no smell...

Overall sex svc is excellent n gfe vgd...gentle caring sweet mm who aims to pls!...soft spoken n demure, yet provides super shiok natural sex!...sensuous passionate hot frencher fm the get go, soft lips n soft tongue!...super fab feel!...

Full works pkge at a 1st class premium level!!...ar, sexy soapy raba , bbbj, hdly in shower, plus natural passionate frenching.. ..nice bm n shiok boobs fuck...solid lick n poke ar + shiok hj...balls lick n massage...bbbj full deepthroat wif nice eyecontact... tonguefu wetness n responsive!...Fj she is tight, fresh n v accommodating...sensual soothing massage + hot frenching post coitus...

Overall a v enjoyable bonk!...everything u want fm a young fresh chiobu in the bedroom...this Xiao Min is on the gentle soft spoken shy side but a young tigress when it cums to sex!!...definite gem...
#Standard caveat applies.... Think it is impt for pple reading FRs/recommendations to always try n bear in mind tat based on human nature variables factor the experience each punter gets fm the mm shall prolly/possibly not be the same...heck even the same punter may not get a similar experience on rtf...the mm is human afterall, wif feelings, emotions, mood swings, prejudice/bias, health issues etc - this is the collective human nature variables factor tat i am talking abt, a fundamental std caveat whenever one reads an FR./recommendation
Old 02-10-2014, 05:24 PM
Samster

omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Xiao Xiao (1608)

Xiao Xiao (1608)...23 yr old mm fm Hunan...chio sweet yet sultry looker wif beautiful big eyes...soft lips n soft tongue!...158cm ht, slim legs...nice B cup boobs, perky yet soft wif brownish tits, left tit looks sexy n long, right tit inverted!...sexy curvy slim bod wif slight tummy impression, smooth skin...perky juicy ass, pussy well trimmed no smell...has previous skin trade experience in Zuhai...

Overall sex svc vgd n gfe high...spontaneous n bubbly fm the get go!...v sensuous passionate natural frencher, damn bloody shiok!...

Full works pkge...nice passionate soapy raba...solid shower n bed bbbj...great balls massage n lick n suck...bbbj deepthroat, sexy sensual eyecontact....ar soft slow lick style...tonguefu wetness n responsive!....fj accommodating, responsive, high natural passionate sensuous gf fuck feel wif nice moans!...doggie shiok becuz of her bouncy ass!; misch on edge of bed nice becuz v responsive feel, cowgal n asian cowgall shiok becuz she really worked it...soothing massage n sensual frenching post coitus...

Overall an enjoyable bonk...passionate natural gf sex wif a chio sexy mm...has gem potential. ..

#Standard caveat applies.... Think it is impt for pple reading FRs/recommendations to always try n bear in mind tat based on human nature variables factor the experience each punter gets fm the mm shall prolly/possibly not be the same...heck even the same punter may not get a similar experience on rtf...the mm is human afterall, wif feelings, emotions, mood swings, prejudice/bias, health issues etc - this is the collective human nature variables factor tat i am talking abt, a fundamental std caveat whenever one reads an FR./recommendation
Old 03-10-2014, 10:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 11
nat28 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynat28 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: GL Legal PRC FRs

Super slim, pretty SYT

WL: Ai Mi
House: L16 H54A
Home: Hubei
Ht/Wt: 160cm/46kg
Debut Apr 2014

Looks (7/10): Ai Mi has a pretty youngish face with nice light brown hair flowing down to her breasts. She has a diamond shape face, fair complexion, big round beautiful eyes, medium bridge nose and sweet thin juicy lips. Her long and slender legs were her assets. Her upper hands had a bit of skin rashes, felt rough. She has a angel tattoo on her left pelvic bone. Her overall bod was super slim, slim waist, flat chest, A- boobs like growing up teenager breasts.

Boobs (5.5/10): A- boobs, not for boob lover. Her plus points were her cherry red tits which were soft and tender.

Bath (7/10): SOP with hdly and bbbj plus thigh rub on my balls and dick. Felt my dick a bit numb when she hdly it.

Cat Bath (6/10): Quite short for this session but no complaint as she made up by gaving more time for bbbj.

BBBJ (7.5/10): Nice long sucking and licking on my dick, almost full length deep throat with slurpy sounds. She did this for quite long and asked me enough or not, haha…Frankly I could go on and on but need to save time for the other parts…

AR (7/10): On my fours, soft wet licking with slight poking technique. Shiok!

Frenching (7/10): Passionately and tongue fight. Shiok!

Painting (7/10): started with stroking her clit with my index fingers until it felt wet before digging in. Nice light pink abalone, yummilicious!

FJ (7/10): After her bbbj, I started to french her followed by licking her small boobs and cherry red tits. Painted her shiok shiok…she was dripping wet and ready for the fj. Began with missionary as usual, then sitting, sideway. Then she asked me to doggie her! I thought to myself, better not cause her ass was sharp and bony due to her slim bod. Couldn’t think of a reason to reject her but just said I was not comfortable with that position that may hurt her (actually hurt myself, haha). Soon we moved to the edge of the bed in sitting bonking before I raised her bod up and bonked her in the air. Finally, put her back onto the bed and continued full throttle on missionary pumping deeper and deeper into her until I fully unloaded…aaarrrh!

GFE (7/10): She spoke with a soft teh-teh voice, very demure and soothing to my ears. Cuddled up besides me after the fj after checking her phone.

Overall: Enjoyed bonking a pretty, slim young SYT with long slender and fair legs. Not for boobs lover and meat lover.

RTF: Not for the moment
Old 04-10-2014, 12:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 601 / Power: 16
SQQ699 is a name known to allSQQ699 is a name known to allSQQ699 is a name known to allSQQ699 is a name known to allSQQ699 is a name known to allSQQ699 is a name known to all

After many years I am finally back at GL scene.
Tried this Yue Er from 1429, not bad, quite fair. I will say she is quite chio and pretty, eyes big big, soft soft lips.
Curvy body
B cups with pink color nipples
Ass quite bouncy
Pussy some fine hair
Service newbie but quite sensual and passionate
Can French can paint
Natural sex feel
Service can improve
Old 05-10-2014, 03:24 PM
King Of Geylang

My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

Mediacorp Celebrity Vivian Lai Lookalike....

Tong Tong (L16 H15)

Height: 1.6 plus m
Exp in GL: A couple of months, can't remember the exact period

Face: 6.9/10
(Tong Tong bears about 50% resemblance to Mediacorp celebrity Vivian Lai. She has this GND blur blur face haha. Her face is kind of squarish. Her eyes are wide and she has medium high nose. Facial complexion fair, smooth and good. Her teeth are straight. Sexy lips. Very minimal nude makeup.)

Boobs: 8/10
(She has a pair of natural slightly saggy C+ cup boobs with light brown pinkish nipples. Damn shiok to play with her neh neh haha. She likes to use her nipples to tease my dick head. Very song to see my dick slided along her cleavage.)

Body: 7.6/10
(At 1.6 plus m tall, she is quite slim with womanly curves at the right places. Slight tummy spotted. Her body complexion is smooth, fair and flawless. Arm pits cleanly shaven. Her good figure with C+ cup boobs are deadly lethal combo. See liao nose bleed haha. Her finger nails were nicely manicured in pinkish girly colors with hello kitty studs while her toe nails were painted bright blue.)

Bath: 7.8/10
(A bath filled with lots of action and excitement. She performed body to body soapy rub and also used her nipples to tease my dick head. Then she gave me a steamy soapy boob fuck damn shiok to see my dick sliding along her cleavage. Whenever our eyes met we frenched passionately while she sensually HJ my dick. After washing off the foam on my body, she performed cat bath on my nipples while I were standing and constantly HJ me with feminine wash lotion. To my surprise she performed AR on me while I was standing. Damn shiok to be AR in toilet in standing position. She then squatted and gave me a brief BBBJ with lots of seductive eye glances in the final finale. Awesome effort and great prelude to the main course!)

Cat Bath: 7.7/10
(I laid on my front. She then aroused and tickled my entire body with her nails. After which she lathered baby oil on my entire back. She used her boobs to massage my back. Followed by wet sensual gentle cat bath on my back with pop pop sound. I felt her teeth brushed against my flesh. Then in that position, she gave me poking and licking style AR. Flipped over, she lathered baby oily on my front. Then she used her boobs to massage my front. She began sensual wet cat bath from my ears to neck to nipples to balls to thighs. Whenever our eyes met we frenched madly and passionately like long lost lovers. In the grand finale, she gave me a steamy BBBJ.)

Frenching: 7.7/10
(Passionate, spontaneous and natural. It happens so naturally. No prompting required. Whenever our eyes met we frenched passionately and deeply like lovers. Lots of tongue fight. Great oomph.)

BBBJ: 7.5/10
(Deep throated, strong suction and lots of saliva stimulating. Lots of CFM seductive glances when she sucked and licked along my shaft. Lots of tongue flicking on my dick head. She likes to tickle my balls during BBBJ. She alternated BBBJ with balls sucking. 2 rounds of BBBJ in toilet and on bed.)

AR: 7.3/10
(2 rounds of AR in toilet and on bed. Poking and licking style AR. She AR me when I was standing in toilet while massaging my balls. When I laid on my front on bed she AR me.)

Pussy Painting: 7.4/10
(She has sparse soft pussy hair. Nice beautiful pinkish pussy. Pussy tasted abit salty haha. Had a great time painting her pussy. She enjoyed being painted by reciprocating with sexy soft moans. Her eyes rolled up, face blushed. Hands were all over my face and hair.)

FJ: 7.5/10
(She has tight warm pussy. In missionary, we frenched and bonked. I licked her ears and neck while she sucked my nipples occasionally gave soft bites. Kinky. She fine tuned my nipples while I played with her nipples. We switched to doggie. Damn her pussy was tightest in doggie. Her back view is splendid. Curvy, fair, flawless back. Her ass perky good for doggie. When I bonked her hard her boobs were bouncing all over. Grabbed her boobs from behind we bonked and frenched. The bonking gets more and more intense and I can’t endure any longer and exploded all my load into her ahhhhh!)

GFE: 7.4/10
(Very chatty, gentle and caring girl. She has this blur blur sha da jie looks haha. Relatively high GFE.)

RTF: Yes.

Note: Above ratings/descriptions were based on my personal encounter. Service of WL varies from customer to customer, depends on chemistry, WL's mood, individuals and sometimes luck.
Old 05-10-2014, 09:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 10
eric123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyeric123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Lisa at 2041

Lisa is based at house 2041.

Lisa is a 23 year girl from Hubei and made her debut in late August 2014.

Looks: a tall and slutty girl of 1.7M in height. Her brunette tresses and curvy body attracted my attention and I selected her immediately from the parade in the early afternoon a couple days ago. Pretty face with heavy makeup. 7.0.

Body: a tall and slim girl with very little fat, a pair of natural 36c cups with dark pink nipples, hour glass shape. 7.2.

Preshower: she helped me to undress and she stripped herself super fast in less than 30 seconds. We hugged for a while and headed for the bathroom. 6.8.

Bathroom: after she filled up the bath tub and I rested on tummy, she laid on top of me and slided her body several times. Shiok. I turned over and slided her tits over my body and didi, a traditional soapy Thai massage. It was sensational. 7.5.

Catbath: she hand massaged me and licked my body. 6.8

AR: her licking was rather superficial. 6.5.

BBBJ: a gentle round of licking and sucking for good 5 minutes. 7.

French: cooperative and engaging with tongues rolling and sanding. 7.3.

Painting: her pussy was cleanly shaved and odourless. She moaned and her legs grasped my head. Responsive! 7.2

FJ: she rode on me for a few minutes and asked me to take over in missionary pumping. We were meanwhile engaged almost nonstop in frenching. I fired on doggie style. She was responding well to my advances. 7.2.

GFE: we engaged in chit chat and gossip. 6.5.

Overall: good attitude and satisfying 7.1.

RTF: yes.
Old 06-10-2014, 01:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future

France Rediscovered…Vive la France!

Wanted a break from bonking the 1612 newbies silly so decided to try some other gals. Not my day cz all my intended targets either unavailable or working. Tried to call for Anqi, Xia Yi, Xiao Ya, Xue Er, Xiang Xiang, JC…knn long zhong boh eng…nabei. Just then CK emerged from a session. On some instinctive level I felt a wild session with CK was possible and so I asked her to sign in.

WL: CK
Home: Sichuan
Base: 1612
Ht/Wt: 164cm/48kg
Debut: Dec 2013

Looks (7.5/10): If big doe-eyed innocent eyes are your thing, you will lose yourself in these twin limpid orbs of moonlight. She has maintained her long jet black hair which flows beautifully over her shoulders. CK looks like those tai tais sipping their afternoon tea and whom you always fantasised over and wondered how they would look like naked.

Boobs (8/10): Her globes have gained some mass and are now bordering on C territory. While pear shaped, they are quite nicely in place, neither saggy nor droopy. What made me catch my breath were her slightly puffy aureoles. I seldom get those in all the WLs I have fucked so extra points for those. Nips were light brown which hardened nicely just by strokng them.

Body (7.5/10): CK has this body which I would describe as deliciously voluptuous. Curves in the right places and enough padding on the bum for piak piaking from behind. Complexion is quite fair and without blemish. Clean and trimmed Y, complete with lusciously thick pussy lips begging to be licked, caressed, and fucked, not necessarily in that order.

Bath/Catbath (7.5/10): Great B2B in the shower, complete with a solidly satisfying BBBJ. Catbath was a series of gasps on my part as CK expertly flicked her tongue across my acres of flesh. Her time in GL certainly has taught her the finer points of pleasuring a man.

BBBJ (8.5/10): Now this is a department which she has not only kept up to standard but even improved. CK did a clock BBBJ on my dick which was struggling valiantly to hold the line. The crowning move was when she got me into an approx 69 position but with her legs propped wide against the mirror above my head. This was particularly sweet torture as she administered TLC on my dick but I could not extend her the same courtesy yet with a full view of her inviting pussy. Eventually my dick surrendered and my soldiers charged forth into her eagerly waiting mouth.

Frenching: Fwoah, this is where France was rediscovered! We were cuddling and chatting before the action started when she suddenly grabbed my head with her hands and planted her open lips full against mine. This was accompanied by a full invasion of my mouth with her tongue. The frenching got deeper, my gasps got harder before I had to disengage to draw breath. No quarter given because she frenched me deeply again before I could draw my second breath. Fwoah!

Painting: The bar was free flow and her pussy fucking wet. ‘Nuff said

FJ (8.5/10): Till now I still get highly charged erotic dreams of how we fucked. The way she chewed her lip as I thrust deep, her moans as she ground her pussy against my groin, how she grabbed my arms as I slid in and out of her hot pussy, her gasping frenching as I covered her lips with mine, how her pussy quivered as I shot my load.

GFE(8/10): Enjoyed fucking a tai tai type. With 8 months of GL experience, CK knows how to make a man feel more than a man. Lotsa teasing and chatting during the clean up. She has a request: if you want her to french and your mouth is not a SembCorp truck, you need to let her know as she may not know you want it.

RTF: Definitely!

The usual caveat applies.
Doomas

Last edited by Doomas; 06-10-2014 at 02:01 AM.
Old 07-10-2014, 05:34 PM
Samster

Thumbs up MoMo (1856)

MoMo(1856)...23 yr old mm fm Guilin, GuangXi...fair, chio, demure(like a damsel in distress), feminine looker, wif lovely light brown big eyes(contacts though) n fakelashes which look gd...think she has a kinda high bridged nose(her face may hv gone under the knife??)...159cm ht, slim fair sexy legs...slim sexy curvy bod, wif smooth skin, has an interesting tattoo on her left lower forearm, an inscription in english, n a notti saucy small tattoo on her upper groin pointing downwards to her pussy!...lovely shaped perky soft creamy B cup boobs wif beautiful light pink tits...super sexy juicy bouncy fabulous smooth fair ass, damn bloody shiok for doggie, think currently one of the best looking bums in gl at the mo!!...pussy quite well trimmed, no smell...

Overall sex svc vgd n gfe high...sweet, caring, soft spoken , gentle mm wif nu ren wei allure...aims to pls...not use to frenching but still got light frenching as the session progressed...cld also feel passion n sensuality at the sametime. ..woof!...oh just heard tat this MoMo may now be more open to frenching becuz of the hot competition in GL, apparently she may be keen to up her game!

Natural, spontaneous n responsive fm the get go...helped me strip n I did likewise, nice sexy black lingerie...she nude just in her killer heels, damn bloody shiok to raba fm behind, me throbbing hard cock on her arse crack, feeling her creamy boobs, kissing the nape of her neck while enjoying the side mirror view!...

Shower action, soothing full scrub...solid soapy raba front n back + soapy boobs fuck...vgd lick n suck of me cockhead n 3/4 deepthroat bbbj...sensuous full wet lips kissing...

Full works pkge on the bed...solid water lick catbath...nice boobs massage...ar shiok wet lick n poke...nice bbbj underneath while I was on all 4s...more solid bbbj on top of me wif vgd access for me to feel her bod...she seemed to like me to fondle n squeeze her boobs while bbbjing me, taking me hand to her boobs, so naturally had to oblige!...really nice sight n feel playing n sucking on her boobs/tits, soft moans...went south for me tonguefu, wetness n vgd response, really enjoyed seeing her open her pussy lips wif her own hand to facilitate me tonguefu, phoarr!!...

Fj accommodating n responsive, urged me on at times to fuck her harder!...doggie wif her beautiful sexy bouncy ass was a sight to behold, plus she responded well, hand reaching back n even enjoying the side mirror view, bounce bounce!!; her ass on the edge of the bed, legs spreadeagled, me squeezing her lovely boobs while pumping, her face fully flushed, uring me to pump her harder n faster; cowgal, she ground her pussy on me cock, rodeo style, nice!...

Overall an enjoyable bonk...gentle fair chio feminine mm who aims to pls....has gem potential. ..but needs to improve on her frenching n perhaps she has going fm wat I recently heard...
Old 08-10-2014, 09:07 PM
Samster

SQQ699 is a name known to allSQQ699 is a name known to allSQQ699 is a name known to allSQQ699 is a name known to allSQQ699 is a name known to allSQQ699 is a name known to all

Was at this house 1615 main road, read FR on Tong Tong, not available, tried this Co Co instead. Look wise quite SYT, maybe also GND, not fair, a little tan, hair style like those school girl from polytechnic or junior collage, long with short fringe, very sweet smile. Sunshine look.
Body not slim or petite, also not big bone type, average size, quite curvy, meaty butt
B cups with brown color nipples
Bouncy butt, dog style shiok
Pussy some fine hair, partial shaved
Service very good, moan sexily, cat bath very detail, lick everywhere
AR soft licking
Can French can paint
BBBJ very passionate
Girl friend Feel very high
Confirm can rtf
She introduced her friend Angel and Xiao Bao to me. Anyone knows from which house??
Old 09-10-2014, 12:04 PM
Samster

Thumbs up Xiao Hong (1606A)

Xiao Hong (1606A)....25 yr old mm fm Chongqing...quite fair, sexy, sultry, foxy looker, wif a light small sexy mole below her right eye...has nu ren wei appeal!..165cm tall, gd ht wif slim sexy legs...slim curvy bod wif slight tummy impression, abit on the big boned side, has a rose tattoo on her lower tummy(but no marks, bod smooth)...B cup boobs, perky soft wif brown eraser tits...flatish yet juicy big ass, nice for doggie!...pussy a tad bushy, lips darkish, no smell...has no previous skin trade experience but learnt the trade before cumming to gl...

Overall sex svc vgd n gfe vgd...friendly, caring n responsive mm who aims to pls...passionate sensuous frenching!...

Pre-shower action...helped strip fm head to toe, even removed me socks n shoes!...raba, frenching, spontaneous...Shower action...catbath lick n suction style front n back...soapy shiok raba, pussy grinding, passionate frenching, me fingering her pussy, hands n legs all over, v nice!...deepthroat bbbj vgd...towelled me down afterwards v caring!...

Bed action...full pkge works...boobs massage v shiok becuz of her soft smooth boobs n pointy eraser tits!...even boobs massaged the soles of me feet!...solid soothing massage..bum massage nice n sexy, even did it on me tummy, wif her pussy up close to me face, prelude for me tonguefu....thorough catbath lick n suction style...ar solid lick n poke like tunneling! ...ar done in various positions even wif her straddling on me back fm behind!...hj, balls massage n lick nice... bbbj deepthroat vgd...went into 69 which was nice...boobs n tits fuck vgd. ..tonguefu shiok as she used her fingers to open her pussy lips, soft moans, squirming!...

Fj in many positions, nice moans, face flushed, v responsive...enjoyed standing becuz of her ht n curvy bod ; doggie becuz of her juicy big ass n hand reaching bk to grip me hand on her ass, turned her head to french; misch wif her ass on the edge of the bed, long legs on me chest n neck, nice feel ; asian cowgal n cowgal she worked it gd... ended wif a soothing massage n french goodbye...oh yes also helped me dress back, even helped put me socks n shoes back on, submissive n gentle!...

Overall an enjoyable bonk fm a sexy, sultry, foxy, caring mm who aims to pls n willing to learn...has gem potential. ..

Old 09-10-2014, 04:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 10
eric123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyeric123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Re: GL Tall Gal List
Hi bros, I have a special liking of tall gals who are at last 168 cm tall and have upped 5 of them in the last 6 weeks. My view could be subjective and biased. Please bear with me.

1. Na Na of 1654A
2. Bai Xue of 1856
3. Lisa of 2041
4. Fei Fei of 3033
5. Jo Jo of 1654A

Na Na, Bai Xue, Lisa and Jo Jo are 170cm(bare feet) and Fei Fei is marginally shorter at 168cm.

Looks: Na Na and Bai Xue have youthful looking face. Lisa and Fei Fei have next door neighbour girls look. Jo Jo has a more matured look.

Bodies wise, they are generally tall, slim and curvy,

Boobs: Na Na and Bai Xue have a pair 34B natural and firm cups. Lisa is slightly more gifted with natural 36C. Fei Fei and Jo Jo have a pair of enhanced 34C boobs.

Service: they all provide good services. I have a personal preference for Na Na and Bai Xue who are natural and responsive in love making. Fei Fei and Lisa give good all round service. Jo Jo follows the SOP and gives satisfying services.

GFE: Na Na and Bai Xue are strong in building the rapport. The other three are friendly and approachable.
Old 12-10-2014, 12:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up She is one Helluva Awesome Little Imp ...

She is a one Helluva Awesome Little Imp ...

WL Name - Ding Ding
Origin - Guangdong, PRC
Age - 21 years young
Height - Barely 1.56 m (without heels)
Home Base - L0819 (aka House of Happy)
Misc Info - Debuted in Sep 2014 and has experience in the flesh trade.

I have had a blast with this diminutive and youngish guangdong lass ... She claimed that she is 21 years young but she could pass off as a 17-18 yo teenager if she dresses down alittle and wear less makeup ... She has beautiful and well-developed B cupper frontal assets with pinkiest inverted nips ... The four tattoos on her torso can be an eye-sore to me (2 on the shoulder blades + 2 on each side of the hips that stretches to the sides of the upper limbs) ...

Her Yi Tiao Long water bed fore-play was almost as good as retired Han Han if not better ... She could be a mixed of retired Xiao Ya since there are of similar build and retired Han Han because of her fantastic sex skill ... She is already an ang pai with 10 sessions daily on average ... Considered awesome as she debuted since 3 weeks ago only ...

I was overwhelmed and mesmerized by her non-stop sexual doses which were very intense during pre-shower routine, in the shower, and finally during the grand finale in the bedroom ... She was simply awesome and no words could describe accurately how I felt at that juncture ... I have not had such fantabulous session with a pretty lass offering Yi Tiao Long services since the departure of Shuang Shuang (ex-WL @ W12) and Han Han (ex-WL @ 0819) ... Her Yi Tiao Long service (performed using the inflatable bed) in the bathroom was mesmerizing & addictive ... I like the way she used her breasts and pussy to glide against all my erotic zones of my back and frontal torso ... Every part of my bod seemed to be screaming for more and I certainly hope she would not stop ... In future I will teach her to use her butts to glide against my back too ... If she can do it with finesse, she could be the next Han Han and/or Xiao Ya/Dan Dan of the House of Happy ... Bwahahaha ...

Ding Ding is pretty and looks like an PRC version Ah Lian with all her tattoos and her makeup style ... She has big double eyelid eyes with longish synthetic eyelashes ... Sharp nose and smally lips. Physically she is in great shape with minimal fat but lacking in height is her only disadvantage ... I like the way she frenched me ... Very very sensuous and smooth ... She is skilled not only in her sex service but also in french kissing ... Her cat-bath skill was awesome too ... I love the way she glided and rolled her warm and wet tongue along all my erotic zones of my upper and lower torsi ... She drove me to heaven in superb pace ... Triple shiokalicious!

She was very passionate and enthusiastic in giving me a 3/4 BBBJ ... She would also lick my scrotum and penis shaft alternatively ... She never fail to gaze at me sexily whilst BBBJing me ...

My FJ with her did not last very long before I ejaculated my load fully in view of the above sexually intense and intoxicating routines ... We only adopted gal rodeo ride, lotus, dentist chair and missionary ... I must say her downsouth love-hole was super tight and moist ... I can't wait to RTF her albeit she may not have the ideal height of a lass I desire ...

Looks - 7.3/10
Bod - 7.0/10
Tits - 7.5/10
Pre-shower Routine - 8.8/10
Yi Tiao Long shower action - 8.8/10
Bedroom fore-play - 8.5/10
AR - N/A
French Kissing - 8.5/10
BBBJ - 8.0/10
FJ - 7.9/10
Attitude - 8.9/10
RTF - Yes! Yes!

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 12-10-2014, 09:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
SuperXiang92 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: She is one Helluva Awesome Little Imp ...

what is the cheapest price to find a gal><??? plz give chance i student and no money, if i wanna find a gal, what's the price.. i love china loool
Old 12-10-2014, 10:35 AM
Samster

Recommended by her buddy Co Co from 1615, try this Angel from 1649.
Very pretty just like an angel. Eyes big big, mouth small small, face slim and sharp.
Body slim, long legs
B cups with brown colour nipples
Service minimum
Cannot French cannot paint
Girl friend feel don't have, very quiet person
So different from her buddy, Co Co, very sunshine girl
Will I rtf? Maybe will because she is very pretty

Last edited by SQQ699; 12-10-2014 at 10:36 PM. Reason: spelling mistake
Old 12-10-2014, 03:43 PM
King Of Geylang

My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

A hot, steamy sex with a sultry, slutty, young MILF...

Jia Yi (L16 H17)

Height: 1.55m
Exp in GL: Debuted July 2014

Face: 6.95/10
(Jia Yi has a young MILF matured slutty CFM face. She exudes sexiness and is very sultry and feminine. She has long black hair. She has a pair of sparkling big eyes which constantly seduced and electrified me haha. She has medium high nose and a small mole on her lips. She is a little bit tanned now as she went tanning. Facial complexion still smooth and almost flawless.)

Body: 6.95/10
(She is quite short about 1.55m barefoot. She is petite, quite slim and curvy. Perky ass good for doggie. Tummy seems a little bit obvious. Few strands of arm pit hair spotted. She has a tattoo on her right arm. Body complexion quite tanned and smooth. Very little body hair.)

Boobs: 7.2/10
(She possesses a pair of natural B+ cup boobs with light brown to pinkish nipples. Love to play, suck, fondle and fine tune her eraser-like nipples.)

Bath: 7/10
(She performed body to body soapy sensual rub, constantly used her nipples to tease my dick head and HJ me. Whenever our eyes met, we frenched passionately. I got to bend my head down or lower my body a little bit to French her as she is rather short haha. Love the way she poked my ass hole with soapy foam damn shiok and kinky. After she washed off the soap foam on my body, she gave me a brief cat bath concentrating on my nipples. She then bend down to give me a brief BBBJ with lots of tongue licking and flicking action on my dick head and along my shaft with constant CFM seductive glances. Awesome prelude to main course.)

Cat Bath: 7.2/10
(I laid on my front. She collapsed on my back and blew warm air into my ears. Then she licked my ears and neck while using her boobs to rub against my back. Damn smooth boobs. Shiok. she used her fingers to tickle and arouse me. After which she performed a thorough sensual wet cat bath on my entire back and ass. I was made to be on my fours. She gave me a good AR more of poking and licking combination. She alternated with ball sucking action. Her ball sucking skills damn good. She knows my sensitive regions well. Felt so heavenly and I moaned to my pleasure. She sucked my balls while poking my ass hole with her fingers. She then slid her head below my dick and BBBJ me while her finger kept poking my asshole. Couldn’t tahan anymore and unloaded my cum into her mouth ahhhh.... went to wash up. Laid on the bed. She launched another cat bath attack on my front. She licked my ears to my neck to my nipples and thighs. After which she gave me BBBJ and balls sucking.)

Frenching: 7.5/10
(Very natural, spontaneous, passionate. Lots of tongue action. Very aggressive frencher. Sucked my entire tongue. Gave me soft bite on my lips. Inserted her tongue into my mouth constantly. Frenched with eyes open big big haha.)

AR: 7.1/10
(A combination of poking and licking style. Alternated with ball sucking and BBBJ. When she BBBJ and sucked my balls she constantly poked my ass hole with her fingers damn shiok.)

BBBJ: 7.2/10
(She employed tongue licking and flicking style on my dick head and along my shaft. Constant seductive CFM eye contact. She then engulfed my entire dick with lots of saliva stimulating. Slurp slurp sound heard. Deep throated. Strong suction. )

Pussy Painting: 7.4/10
(She has bushy pussy hair. Very nice beautiful pinkish pussy. Can’t help it and unleash my tongue into her pussy thou she has applied some ky initially. She clenched her thighs against my cheeks, messed up my hairdo while moaning sexily when I painted her pussy.)

FJ: 7.5/10
(Her pussy is damn tight. Had difficulty entering her. In missionary we frenched passionately while we bonked. She licked my nipples while I licked her ears & neck. Her hands were all over my body and face. She likes to fine tune and play with nipples. I pulled her to the edge of the bed and thrusted her fast and furious. Her moanings getting louder and louder. She spoke dirty words to arouse me, ask me thrust harder and say she is cumming soon. Switched to doggie, she has nice porky ass for doggie and a nice curvy back view. Gave her back a good lick and smack her ass. I pumped her faster and faster. She turned her head around and sticked out her tongue cheekily inviting me to French her. I obliged and frenched her passionately like long lost lovers. Couldn’t last any longer I cummed all my load for second time in the session. Damn long time never shoot twice in 1 hour haha. She is good in making me achieve this. Awesome mind blowing sex.)

GFE: 7.6/10
(Very chatty and talkative. High GFE. Very gentle yet wild and horny on bed. A little bit over & fake in acting skills haha. Trying to KC me to extend session and RTF.)

RTF: Depends. Lots of newbies to bonk.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread