The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-12-2009, 11:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 17
rivergame deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrivergame deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Thumbs up Re: Fucking Indian and Malays Girls

good one, bro whitegals
Old 16-12-2009, 12:16 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -383 / Power: 0
fazer6s fazer6s fazer6s fazer6s
Re: Fucking Indian and Malays Girls

hmmmmmmmmmm Janda I like
Old 16-12-2009, 04:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2245 / Power: 20
simone has a reputation beyond reputesimone has a reputation beyond reputesimone has a reputation beyond reputesimone has a reputation beyond reputesimone has a reputation beyond reputesimone has a reputation beyond reputesimone has a reputation beyond reputesimone has a reputation beyond reputesimone has a reputation beyond reputesimone has a reputation beyond reputesimone has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuckster View Post
I try one indian before at the backlane behind lor 18 coffeeshop.

I remember I was dam sway that time coz driving license kana revoke, fail in business, betray by my best fren etc... Then one fren of mine suggest that I should go and find a indian girl, as dark as possible, bonk her and transfer my bad luck to her.

So one day when I was drinking at lor 18 coffeeshop, suddenly think of what my fren had told me, walk to the back lane, chose one of the darkest among the group of indian fl, paid 30, bonk her and go home.

One week after I bonk the indian fl, I strike 4d 1st prize

its quite true as a friend of mine went thru the "ordeal" and stiked 1st prize too ... no joke !
Old 16-12-2009, 08:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1157 / Power: 20
D!ckster has much to be proud ofD!ckster has much to be proud ofD!ckster has much to be proud ofD!ckster has much to be proud ofD!ckster has much to be proud ofD!ckster has much to be proud ofD!ckster has much to be proud ofD!ckster has much to be proud ofD!ckster has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitegals View Post
Si bei song, this weekend going to call her again...
So we'll be getting more FRs on this minah?

Member of League Of Minah Enthusiasts

Points are greatly appreciated. Thanks to Bros who added to my reps.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~
Old 16-12-2009, 10:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1428 / Power: 18
old_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud of

Had sexual expeirence with both Indian and Malay...

I would say that the latter have got higher sex drive and more daring... 8/10 Malay gals I tried.. free or paid gives me fond memories...

Indian gals must meet the right one who can click well then will enjoy the session...

To up list: -Empty for now-

Planning to retire from Commercial Sex Scene
Old 16-12-2009, 11:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2410 / Power: 19
bochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitegals View Post
Was at this McD at Kallang last week, quite quiet, having a nice supper after went to walk walk at GL, quite sian, the place still like ghost town, one brudder said quite happening, where got?
D
wow...

bro, like tat sian and pick up from mac oso can... u power le...!!!

Old 16-12-2009, 03:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 16
Roman city has much to be proud ofRoman city has much to be proud ofRoman city has much to be proud ofRoman city has much to be proud ofRoman city has much to be proud ofRoman city has much to be proud ofRoman city has much to be proud ofRoman city has much to be proud of

Wow, like that also can eh. This is what i called fast "food"
Old 16-12-2009, 08:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 17
rivergame deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrivergame deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

my indian gal experience. both are from india. one was a stewardess trainee. introduced by a local contact. when he asked me how much i am willing to pay, i said i want top quality. works out to be ~US$200 for a 1-2 hr session.

looks: 8/10, tall, slim
boobs: 34B/C
pussy: tight, hairy (no smell)

no massage. basically got straight into action. she seemed quite shy (maybe FL rarely since she became a trainee). i got to guide her but the good thing is she's wlling to learn. and glad that she's a modern indian, so no smell, nothing. but really hairy. even the aurora area has some hair. initially kind of freaked me out. but kinda interesting to see a black tit on black skin, but not too black as she's northern indian (from delhi).

overall exp: 8/10
Old 17-12-2009, 03:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 16
thedoodads is a Helpful and Caring Samsterthedoodads is a Helpful and Caring Samster

tried my malay classmate in secondary school before, she is not those minah kind complexion quite fair, quite a good student, prefect some more.

i was just texting her, then some how we talked about sex, then i just text her if i can hanky panky with her etc, tell her all the sex scenario i wanto do with her.

then surprisingly, the next night she text me, ask me wanto play a game anot, i thought what game sia. so she was refering to the sex role playing game i play with her last night lol.

then u should know what happen next, we went home toge after school....
Old 17-12-2009, 03:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
kreator28 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I'd love to do an indian gal,but it seems not many indian fl around.
Old 17-12-2009, 11:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Beijing2008 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My office have about 4 malay colleagues.. most of them either reception or admin.. there is one can ada whom i always flirt with, but never gotten physical..

once, at pantry the guys were talking about her VPL cause she wearing a white A-line skirt so can see her lacy panties...everyone were drooling .. after i left pantry, i text her "wah, today lacy panties ah?"
she replied instantly "How u know?"
"the guys all talking casue can see thru."
"alamak, hahaha."
"how i wish i can have the panties now.."
"u crazy ah.."

at about after lunch, i saw a package on my table (vanilla A4 enevlop)... thot its our tender deocument. Open it and was shock to see a yellow lacy panties.. i quicky hide it

about 20 mins, i got a text from ada..
"so how is my panties? now the guys cant see my VPL...lol"
"its urs???? oh my..."
"yes, what r u going to do?"
"go to staircase in 5 min..." (staircase is a place we smoke where no one goes casue its fire exit)

when she reached there, i ask if she really wants to see what i will do..shje say yes

I took her panties smell her panties crouch area and then unzip myself and wrap the panties on my dick and start rubbing it then my dick become hard

i can see that she cannot tahan, and ask her if she can bj me... she waste no time and BJ me, spitting her saliva occasionally

after a few mins, cannot tahan, ask her can enter her.... she nodded and i enter her from behind her doggy style....

unfortunately, cum in less than 2 mins.... we clean up and she wear back her panties

after that, we did another few things and she always do the panties thing to me ...

she left after her contract ends, and never replyy my sms
Old 17-12-2009, 02:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1667 / Power: 18
ninefangs has a brilliant futureninefangs has a brilliant futureninefangs has a brilliant futureninefangs has a brilliant futureninefangs has a brilliant futureninefangs has a brilliant futureninefangs has a brilliant futureninefangs has a brilliant futureninefangs has a brilliant futureninefangs has a brilliant futureninefangs has a brilliant future

juciy story bro. is it real or just made up.
Old 17-12-2009, 02:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beijing2008 View Post
after that, we did another few things and she always do the panties thing to me ...

You are one lucky basterds.....
Old 17-12-2009, 03:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2016 / Power: 16
howck001 has a reputation beyond reputehowck001 has a reputation beyond reputehowck001 has a reputation beyond reputehowck001 has a reputation beyond reputehowck001 has a reputation beyond reputehowck001 has a reputation beyond reputehowck001 has a reputation beyond reputehowck001 has a reputation beyond reputehowck001 has a reputation beyond reputehowck001 has a reputation beyond reputehowck001 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beijing2008 View Post
My office have about 4 malay colleagues.. most of them either reception or admin.. there is one can ada whom i always flirt with, but never gotten physical..

once, at pantry the guys were talking about her VPL cause she wearing a white A-line skirt so can see her lacy panties...everyone were drooling .. after i left pantry, i text her "wah, today lacy panties ah?"
she replied instantly "How u know?"
"the guys all talking casue can see thru."
"alamak, hahaha."
"how i wish i can have the panties now.."
"u crazy ah.."

at about after lunch, i saw a package on my table (vanilla A4 enevlop)... thot its our tender deocument. Open it and was shock to see a yellow lacy panties.. i quicky hide it

about 20 mins, i got a text from ada..
"so how is my panties? now the guys cant see my VPL...lol"
"its urs???? oh my..."
"yes, what r u going to do?"
"go to staircase in 5 min..." (staircase is a place we smoke where no one goes casue its fire exit)

when she reached there, i ask if she really wants to see what i will do..shje say yes

I took her panties smell her panties crouch area and then unzip myself and wrap the panties on my dick and start rubbing it then my dick become hard

i can see that she cannot tahan, and ask her if she can bj me... she waste no time and BJ me, spitting her saliva occasionally

after a few mins, cannot tahan, ask her can enter her.... she nodded and i enter her from behind her doggy style....

unfortunately, cum in less than 2 mins.... we clean up and she wear back her panties

you are lucky man... really
Old 17-12-2009, 03:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
Rab7 is Cool - loads of Potential

hi,

your story seems similar to mine, except that this malay girl lurves to fuck in the evenings - after work - where we meet for evening coffee, chat, read papers,..and when the complex is not so crowded, we go to the building staircase, at the corner,..I would mount her whilst standing with her back on the wall,...then alternate with standing doggy - when she rests her front on the stair hand-rail.

was caught once, bu the security guard,...quickly pull up and started to act innocient like talking business. The Indian Guard gave us a dirty look,...wahhh sooo embarassing.

And since her office works 5 day,..often on Saturdays, I would visit her,..fuck her in her cubicle,..on the conference table,..in the stationery room,...Heaven.

And thanks for the dettol disposal wipes,..so easy to clean-up after sex.

This Malay Girl looks a bit like Mary J Blige,..but with bigger Breasts,...however, with experience, Bigger brests may look nice, but less aroma (dunno why),..

Her nipples not protuding,..so not as exciting as having an erect nipple to chew and grate my teeth into,..

..to be continued (if/when u up me),...

Real Life IS stranger than fiction
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1