The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-04-2014, 06:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 12
Lauhuu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: I fuck all races. You?

Guess he is not out of the cage yet. So quiet.
Old 21-04-2014, 06:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 726 / Power: 20
edvil is a splendid one to beholdedvil is a splendid one to beholdedvil is a splendid one to beholdedvil is a splendid one to beholdedvil is a splendid one to beholdedvil is a splendid one to beholdedvil is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by USboy View Post
Hey bro, don't stoop to the TS' level.
This is such a racist, ignorant and hateful post.
What you don't realize is that this happens in China, parts of Africa and in many underdeveloped countries.
Rape or abuse of any sort to children and women shouldn't be a joke.
Please be wary of what you post.
You might be fighting with this troll but this is not needed here.
Bro, what I am saying is actually happening in India.
Rape is rampant and goes unreported as the police are also in cahoot. Perception is these girls got raped deserved to be raped.
It's common that little girls go missing to and fro from school.
Their naked and abused bodies to be found days later in some bushes or disused wells.
There is no safe place for ladies in Delhi. After 6pm you hardly see and young girls walking the streets of their capital.
These words were not quoted by me but by residents staying in New Delhi while I was there on business.
Old 21-04-2014, 07:46 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -194 / Power: 0
Indianpower Indianpower

Quote:
Originally Posted by edvil View Post
Rape is rampant and goes unreported as the police are also in cahoot. Perception is these girls got raped deserved to be raped.
Their naked and abused bodies to be found days later in some bushes or disused wells.
There is no safe place for ladies in Delhi. After 6pm you hardly see and young girls walking the streets of their capital.
These words were not quoted by me but by residents staying in New Delhi while I was there on business.
Rape is also rampant in China and Africa bro. Basically in most underdeveloped areas.My point is that you're picking one part of India and generalizing all the people form there. That's my point.
You're saying all Indians are rapists. That's hatred. That's racism. That's ignorance.
That's why us Singaporeans have a bad name bro.
I hope you can be more aware of what you post.
Old 21-04-2014, 08:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Rusbro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
U maybe right. I am Indian. Been in Singapore for 12 years n now even I am scared to go to India. Was talking to my niece the other day she is in Bombay it's safe to go out in proper places. Just avoid the scary place all is good n b in group. But yes rape is a serious issue in India. But thanks to the press it gets reported n press keeps it in public view. N now serious changes are being done to the law to prevent it n to deter the criminals. But still lots needs to be done.
Old 21-04-2014, 11:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 11
jamestan1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjamestan1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

think if u really did that, you won't be showing off here. so aren't u just like us?

alot of people are driving nice cars and living nice, but what's the point of showing off all these materials when u have to worry about the payment every month? and btw i know how the rich lives. they don't even need to delete and block the girls in order to get rid of them. just pay money will do, dude.

no point asking you for pics. cos most probably you would just google it and show it like it's yours.
Old 22-04-2014, 09:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 576 / Power: 13
USboy is a name known to allUSboy is a name known to allUSboy is a name known to allUSboy is a name known to allUSboy is a name known to allUSboy is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indianpower View Post
Rape is also rampant in China and Africa bro. Basically in most underdeveloped areas.My point is that you're picking one part of India and generalizing all the people form there. That's my point.
You're saying all Indians are rapists. That's hatred. That's racism. That's ignorance.
Hey bro, i don't need you to jump in.
You are a fucking troll.
Stop causing problems for everyone.
Just leave bro. Just leave.
Old 22-04-2014, 10:16 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 11
Lonelyboiiii is one of the Best!Lonelyboiiii is one of the Best!Lonelyboiiii is one of the Best!

Haha I LOL when I saw this moron talking. Ya I believe u,no wonder ur points is in the red zone
Old 22-04-2014, 01:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
brownwang is Cool - loads of Potential

''Rape in China is not usually populated by the country's government-controlled media. It is regarded as taboo in Chinese culture, and the victim is often rejected by society, as the culture views women as solely responsible for the rape. According to one American victim of rape in China, she felt that if she had tried to raise her voice against the rape she would be even prosecuted by the state.[3]

Luo Tsun-yin, a social psychologist at Shih Hsin University in Taiwan, asserts that fewer than one in 10 rape cases in China are reported.[3]''

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_in_China

Obviously, contrary to what some of the more racist posters here would have you belief, rape is a serious issue in China as well. While it is understandable that the TS' arrogance drew the ire of other posters , it is rather sad that a couple of posters here used it as an excuse to attack Indians in general.
Old 22-04-2014, 01:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
brownwang is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:

Unfortunately, Chinese men are no angels either when it comes to their treatment of women.

http://voices.yahoo.com/i-was-raped-...18.html?cat=72

http://www.uschina.usc.edu/w_usci/sh... kieSupport=1

Maybe you people should try to put an end to the horrific discrimination and abuse that is directed against women in your culture before you point an accusatory finger at other races. Racist hypocrite.
Old 22-04-2014, 03:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
LostinAsia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I used to live in Spain where you can find ALL races, and my favourites were the hot black afro-carribean girls. They say 'once you've had black, you never go back', and I understand why. Obviously its all about personal taste, and personally I like variety, but black is my favourite. I want to try with darkest indian girls in SG but so far didn't find one. Any tips anyone?
Old 22-04-2014, 09:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 726 / Power: 20
edvil is a splendid one to beholdedvil is a splendid one to beholdedvil is a splendid one to beholdedvil is a splendid one to beholdedvil is a splendid one to beholdedvil is a splendid one to beholdedvil is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by brownwang View Post
Unfortunately, Chinese men are no angels either when it comes to their treatment of women.

http://voices.yahoo.com/i-was-raped-...18.html?cat=72

http://www.uschina.usc.edu/w_usci/sh... kieSupport=1

Maybe you people should try to put an end to the horrific discrimination and abuse that is directed against women in your culture before you point an accusatory finger at other races. Racist hypocrite.
Comparing to Indians, Chinese cannot even hold a candle .
Indians have a knack of horrific treatment towards women, children and their own kind.

http://www.thestandard.com.hk/breaki...l.asp?id=32882

Besides rape, Indian men also indulged in wife burning.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dowry_death

After bashing up their women, they will turned on their on race. The caste system is the best way of describing how Indian has a knack for discriminating. The violence derived from the caste system can be read here.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caste-r...lence_in_India

So here we have an Indian claiming Indian are the ones being misunderstood and that Chinese are the worst.

Hmmm, it seems Brownwang is a staunch supporter of wife burning, child raping and caste discrimination...
Old 22-04-2014, 11:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 576 / Power: 13
USboy is a name known to allUSboy is a name known to allUSboy is a name known to allUSboy is a name known to allUSboy is a name known to allUSboy is a name known to all

Quote:
Comparing to Indians, Chinese cannot even hold a candle .
Indians have a knack of horrific treatment towards women, children and their own kind.

http://www.thestandard.com.hk/breaki...l.asp?id=32882

Besides rape, Indian men also indulged in wife burning.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dowry_death

After bashing up their women, they will turned on their on race. The caste system is the best way of describing how Indian has a knack for discriminating. The violence derived from the caste system can be read here.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caste-r...lence_in_India

So here we have an Indian claiming Indian are the ones being misunderstood and that Chinese are the worst.

Hmmm, it seems Brownwang is a staunch supporter of wife burning, child raping and caste discrimination...
Honestly bro, you're just showing you're just as bad as the TS. You're showing your ignorance and some of these links are simply archaic. Anyone who makes broad generalizations is a fool. Most Singaporeans are sheltered. Don't believe everything you read!
Old 22-04-2014, 11:28 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
YawSL is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

[QUOTE=Indianpower;10883056]Rape is also rampant in China and Africa bro. Basically in most underdeveloped areas.My point is that you're picking one part of India and generalizing all the people form there. That's my point.

Dude. You are a disgrace to yourself and everyone around you.
Old 23-04-2014, 01:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Ahboy89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I was excited when clicking this topic, just chill and relax la you those mother fucker out there is so rich, why need to come to sbf?
We are here to relax and chill, ts if u not happy with the people kindly leave herr you don belong here.
Old 23-04-2014, 01:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 11
HupSoonHeng18 is a glorious beacon of lightHupSoonHeng18 is a glorious beacon of lightHupSoonHeng18 is a glorious beacon of lightHupSoonHeng18 is a glorious beacon of lightHupSoonHeng18 is a glorious beacon of light

PM by him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indianpower
Nabei manjan
Talk big only
I'm at evolve 3-4 times a week
Come find me la
I will break your fucking face and fuck your gf
But you're probably gay sucking on your dad's dick

Hide hide on SB and threaten
You think you gangster is it
Stupid fucker
I will cut off your cock and feed it to you cheebai
You stupid china man can fuck off back to china
You look and smell like pig
Fucking loser
Go wash my toilet fucker!

Hahaha. If you're nice, maybe i'll let you eat my shit!
Hello

Dun pm me toking all the bull and your cow shit.
I have already say to u ( NAME A PLACE AND PUT A TIME )

I have many indian brothers who want to see your CB face.

Dun hide in here and just pm pm pm. Come out and talk. I think your black lanpa go hide.
Show me your indian power la. My indian and chinese brothers will show you HUP SOON HENG power.

Forget u inform u. ( China once used old retired soldiers and march into your india capital and walk out ) ( That is CHINESE POWER ).
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1