The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 24-05-2011, 08:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 16
bonkemon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Jakarta Info

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokosi View Post
Hello Bro Xerus,

Will be in JKT on 14th, 15th and 16th. Leaving on 17th June. And smack on with your itinerary in mid June.
Xerus & Yokosi,
I am still in JKT. No actions yet... mid June can't make it la...
maybe next round in jkt again...let me know... i will try to make it again..
you no like travel hotel ....last month there the gals quite chio lor but still haven't try the 3P & 4P package ..
Old 24-05-2011, 08:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 16
bonkemon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Xerus,

good FR. Up u d....
Old 24-05-2011, 11:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 374 / Power: 20
klguylate30s is a living Saint! - you won't find betterklguylate30s is a living Saint! - you won't find betterklguylate30s is a living Saint! - you won't find betterklguylate30s is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I remember is a few houses away from a motel/hotel but can't remember the name!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xerus View Post
Ask taxi for no. 75 , taman Sari , near the Kota stasiun (railway )
Old 25-05-2011, 12:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 828 / Power: 22
luvit is a splendid one to beholdluvit is a splendid one to beholdluvit is a splendid one to beholdluvit is a splendid one to beholdluvit is a splendid one to beholdluvit is a splendid one to beholdluvit is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xerus View Post
Ask taxi for no. 75 , taman Sari , near the Kota stasiun (railway )
Thanks alot bro for the FR and also the intro to this LT service. Will i need to speak bahasa? Will the OKT understand chinese or english?
Old 25-05-2011, 09:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 15
Xerus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkemon View Post
Xerus & Yokosi,
I am still in JKT. No actions yet... mid June can't make it la...
maybe next round in jkt again...let me know... i will try to make it again..
you no like travel hotel ....last month there the gals quite chio lor but still haven't try the 3P & 4P package ..
I just had lunch wt Yokosi yty and didn't you feel any itch on your back ?? .. Yeah lah .. we spoke at the back of you lah ! One and only bonkemon . Go Jkt .. also like Kwai shi shi .. Dun waste your time with 3P or 4P , waste money only . Most of the duration of time they will be chatting among themselves , then you look like a moh lut only , if you don't understand their language. I am conversant to the native language also sometimes miscommunication due to slang. I bet that you can only get orgasm once only and " TIME's UP " ! this is my advise to you. 1st find a cewek you fancy . Buy some gifts like a cheapo designer watch frm S'pore or something .. give to her and establish some kam ching. Next time you go again, you can book her again and sit around the lounge a bit longer and have chit chat , instead of directly go pounding in the room.

Try Classic Hotel , same boss with Travels and more for locals and S E Asians! I found a few gems there and if you go after 12 midnight , a bit crazy with nudies show and nudies going around for a boobie grasp ( for a tequila shot of course )

Go Atlantis for a reasonable good massage and SPA . prices are very reasonble . !

All these are more for locals and not for the cash cows cheonger !
Old 25-05-2011, 09:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 15
Xerus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvit View Post
Thanks alot bro for the FR and also the intro to this LT service. Will i need to speak bahasa? Will the OKT understand chinese or english?
Very strong bahasa indon and also very diffcult to understand their conversation, so I dun recommend to call ! NO english and no chinese ! I had the luxury to see how the ceweks ran away when a fellow indian cheonger arrived ! Somehow, if the customer look like a papua and dark skinned, the ceweks will run like hell ! so they are not desperate for money like everyone thinks coz I think they get good money too .. ST is already 300 K for 2 hours. .. If you wnat English speaking , go to Blok M drinking holes .. but all depends on nego !
Old 25-05-2011, 01:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 20
genghajatz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Frequent visitor of Malio Hotel - have tried them, locals and imports

so yesterday decide to try Malio club, nice show they have , some of them dance so seductively which I reckon is slightly better thatn the dancers in the Malio spa

music is not bad, DJ plays tunes that are upbeat and quite current, the lady DJs are all cute also ( u always fancy soemthing that u cannot get)

I find the locals on parade not as good as the one in Malio spa, but might have come at wrong time, finally set eyes on two, one kena tken up so left with the other.Model , Mummy even show me the photos of her (sexily clothed) in a local magazine.

Damage of the booking upstairs - 2.25M but experience was quite good, probably coz there were chemistry.

will I rtf ? nope , not at that price, there are gems in the 1 M or 900k bracket

like mention by other bros here - if you have deep pockets , Malio club or spa is the place to go

2 more nights in JKt - usually cheong alone or with some trusted friends .

Last month went to Zen , so probably tonight go to Zen again or one of the clubs

Who's cheonging tonight?
Old 25-05-2011, 06:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 978 / Power: 23
Rainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by genghajatz View Post
Frequent visitor of Malio Hotel - have tried them, locals and imports

so yesterday decide to try Malio club, nice show they have , some of them dance so seductively which I reckon is slightly better thatn the dancers in the Malio spa

music is not bad, DJ plays tunes that are upbeat and quite current, the lady DJs are all cute also ( u always fancy soemthing that u cannot get)

I find the locals on parade not as good as the one in Malio spa, but might have come at wrong time, finally set eyes on two, one kena tken up so left with the other.Model , Mummy even show me the photos of her (sexily clothed) in a local magazine.

Damage of the booking upstairs - 2.25M but experience was quite good, probably coz there were chemistry.

will I rtf ? nope , not at that price, there are gems in the 1 M or 900k bracket

like mention by other bros here - if you have deep pockets , Malio club or spa is the place to go

2 more nights in JKt - usually cheong alone or with some trusted friends .

Last month went to Zen , so probably tonight go to Zen again or one of the clubs

Who's cheonging tonight?
Zen still got action meh?

When there is a problem, there will always be a solution.

So why let the problem bother you
Old 25-05-2011, 10:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 20
genghajatz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainman View Post
Zen still got action meh?
still have .... 2 coupons , 3 coupons, 4 coupons 5 coupons..all still being offered

had 2 contests and me and my 3 friends had a good 3 hrs singing session and 2 of us tapao.

damage very high though but my friend footed the bill so oklor
Old 25-05-2011, 11:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
speedrazor is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkemon View Post
I will be there this afternoon 22nd May. Wanna meet up?
dammm funny man all stayin in grand flora... anyway im ther tooo
was in malio last nite just went for crazy pary ther wit some uzebzzzzz
anyway wil be goin to illegal tis week let me know if u wanna join... adios
Old 26-05-2011, 01:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
khong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went to Emporivm at 10.50pm, there were about 12 local chicks and 6 PRCs. I had a session with Elis L114. She licked my whole body with her tongue from toe to head. A short FR as below

Boob - 34 C
Age - 23
Height - 155 cm
Look - 5/10
BJ - 7/10 with cap, good suction and she moved her body 360 deg in different positions, leaned her legs against the wall when she was in 69 position.
FJ - 6/10 (Cowboy)
RTF - no, but may try other girl

PRC price tage is 1.225m for 45 mins.

Damaged - facility 100k, drink 125k, Room 250k, lady 350k for 45 mins, total 758k (include tax).

Fyi. The operting hours is from 12pm to 2am. The last call is 1am.

Staying at hotel near Brawijaya Raya and leaving on 27-May. Please PM me if you need a cheong kaki on 26-May.

Cheers!
Old 26-05-2011, 12:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
h01mmm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i got one papi name and contact no. from taman sari a few year back you may try your luck Arifin (021) 6252450 6252470 jl.taman sari raya no.57 jrkt barat
Old 26-05-2011, 12:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2416 / Power: 17
aakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Jakarta's trip

Hi bro,
Got this from the net.

I love clubbing in Jakarta because... (By Ashley Purcell)

For those looking to experience the best nightlife South East Asia has to offer, look no further than Jakarta. Combining the relaxed, easy going, laid back nature that the inhabitants of South East Asia are known worldwide for, with big city architecture and venue design, Jakarta is the epicentre of clubbing in South East Asia.

So if you are reading this at your desk between in between dealing with whinging customers and watching the hour hand inch ever close to 5.00pm, here is a brief summary of why you will love the bars and nightclubs in Jakarta.

Dress Code... What Is Dress Code?
The guys reading this know what I’m talking about. You’ve planned for an awesome night out, only to have it ruined by a bunch of angry megalomaniac bouncers looking to ruin your night. In Jakarta, the bouncers are friendly and no matter what you can get in as long as you wear a shirt and shiny shoes.. In Stadium, Jakarta's most famous clubbing haunt, they will even let you in with just a short and flip-flops.

Sooooo Cheap!!!!
After spending a weekend hitting the bars and nightclubs in Jakarta, you will never be able to look at bourbon and coke or Midori and lemon the same way. The drinks in Jakarta are so cheap compared to European prices... Just a tip however, there is a distinct likely hood they will be watered down, which is just an excuse to drink more. The only problem is that you ending spending a lot more money because you can afford paying the $5 entrance fees and the $6 cocktails...

The Locals
Without question some of the most friendly people on earth... People talk to you and you will finish the evening with the feeling you know everyone in the club. Enough said.

When You Pick Up There Are No Surprises When You Get Back To The Hotel
Everyone knows a friend of a friend who has met a great looking “girl” on the streets of Bangkok or Phuket, only to realise the next morning that “she” is not a “she” at all.

The Venues:
What sets Jakarta bars and nightclubs apart from the rest of South East Asia is the quality of the venues. Unlike some of the other countries in the region, Jakarta has some amazing club venues that rival that of London, Amsterdam and Tokyo.

So by now, it should be 5.00pm and time to go home. However if you’re looking to escape the daily grind for a week or two, a return trip to Jakarta will only set you back about $1,000. A small price to pay for the time of your life.

About the writer: Ashley Purcell lives in Australia but she often comes to Jakarta for business.

My humble two cents.
Old 26-05-2011, 04:36 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Long Dick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros,
If you are new to Jakarta, may we offer you our company's service.
We do a Jakarta sex tour, it is an in depth guide for new comers to Jakarta.
Once you used our service once, you would a vast knowledge to last you for about month (30 days) worth of cheonging; after than you may want to plunge for a brand new tour to try the next level of experiences.................
Here is the web address
http://sextourguidejakartaindonesia.blogspot.com
or you may want to email us direct at
[email protected]
to get more info or to request for a customer fit tour to suit your requirements.
Thank you for reading.
Yes, we are a travel company and we do make a small profit.........please be aware of that.

Best regards.
Old 26-05-2011, 06:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 374 / Power: 20
klguylate30s is a living Saint! - you won't find betterklguylate30s is a living Saint! - you won't find betterklguylate30s is a living Saint! - you won't find betterklguylate30s is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Again I'm repeating this for the sake of safety & to avoid being conned by this con artist @ aakumu;

I'm so glad you pointed out to me & all forumers that you're on Moderation as I had forgotten the Mods need to moderate your postings before approving of your postings! Guys you decide whom you wish to believe ??? Con Man with negative (-) 129 points or Seniors with many years on the forum, well respected & above all +points! It shows who you should trust & whom you shouldn't!!! The Mods are doing thier job to protect the forum from such con man & let's keep it safe! I agree that the choice is yours to partake or to avoid but do think twice becoz your action may result in not only lost of hard earned $ from being conned to not only pay above market prices based on past FRs but more importantly would you trust your safety to a proven FAKER/PROVEN MULTIPLE NICKS/PROFILE/THREAT ISSUER TO INNOCENT PARTIES/PROVEN ABUSER OF SAM'S forum??? I definatly WONT!
Quote:
Originally Posted by klguylate30s View Post
LOL now he admits after being caught~!

A word of caution if you noticed by now this is a thread started by aakumu to promote an agent which i believe it's him personally based on the manner of his/agent/clone's posting & several mistakes including postings @ http://sammyboyforum.com/showpos...postcount=1283 whereby he forgotten he's using aakumu nick and made a mistake & posted this & since he's under moderation for his many errors he tried to do some whitewashing by coming back with the following post @ http://sammyboyforum.com/showpos...postcount=1284 . He is a proven FAKER/PROVEN MULTIPLE NICKS/PROFILE/THREAT ISSUER TO INNOCENT PARTIES/PROVEN ABUSER OF SAM'S forum!!!

Be very cautious when reading postings or recommendations from this thread as it could be him/his clones (proven @ http://sammyboyforum.com/showpos...&postcount=341 ) only to promote his fake services & be WARNED guys just imagine if you take his tour & he doesn't like your face = you may end up in BIG TROUBLE instead of being assisted! I WOULD STAY AWAY FROM THIS CON MAN SERVICES! Please read the links to judge what kind of a pretender he is! Please feel free to contact seniors with reputable points for verification instead of those with immense negative points!

The constant postings by me is because he has issued physical threats to the other tour agent even though he wasn't involved in this as a few seniors started questioning him as to why he posted a FR which was copied & edited & posted as his own! Reference of a senior who caught his mistake @ http://sammyboyforum.com/showpos...&postcount=207. Please visit the other Jakarta thread for a non commercial@ http://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=113 & you may save yourself from being cheated & abused physically by this conman if he doesn't like you! I will continue to protect innocent fellow SBF members from this dangerous person!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread