The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 15-09-2014, 11:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1884 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiangnanyu View Post
Any thought for tonight's game?

Will Falcao fit in the squad smoothly? Is Mata's position still secured? Who will turn MU's game to fire, Angel, Blind, or Rojo?
Quote:
Originally Posted by badboynani17 View Post
Ya boy, so many world class signings. no more excuses, next match must win!

I'm looking forward to what Falcao brings up front. Blind should be DM, a good replacement for Carrick.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Tink we shd win against a minnow team...though it's manager is the great Harry Rednapp...So many new world-class players signed for Sterling Pds 153 million..It would be a shame if they can't beat QPR tonite !..the enormous sum of money would hv gone down the drain...beta to hv donated to charity then...

Angel di Maria or Falcao being forwards n midfielders shd turn the game on for them I tink !...just my 6 cents worth of tots ..All the best to the new Red Devils tonite !
True as expected !!..wow !...4-0 thrashing of QPR !!..could hv been more, it was reported !...wif Angel di Maria dazzling..scoring & assisting in the other 3 goals as well !...Keep it up !!...Red Devils !

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 15-09-2014, 11:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 13
badboynani17 is one of the Best!badboynani17 is one of the Best!badboynani17 is one of the Best!

GGMU! The Red Devils are back!
Old 21-09-2014, 03:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2137 / Power: 11
SnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond repute

It is relatively quiet in here.

What is the take on visiting newly promoted Leicester this evening ?

Pierre.

Watch this space for updates on how you can zap Johnbass.
Old 22-09-2014, 10:03 PM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowLeopards View Post
It is relatively quiet in here.

What is the take on visiting newly promoted Leicester this evening ?

Pierre.
All the fans hv left disappointed prolly cos of the stream of bad results even wif a new renowned manager in LVG at the helm n a star-studded team of players costing 153 million pds on the pitch...sigh...culminating in last nite's painful defeat against Leicester city ...one which actually shd hv been a victory for them...

They were suppose to hammer the new boys 3-1 but ended up being hammered by them 5-3 ! ...but tis is not to blame the star players like Angel di Maria n Falcao who contributed positively in one way or another wif the 3 goals...the bias refereeing & poor defending did a large part to cause the defeat in the 2nd half ! ..not to mention the wonder captain who carelessly gave away a goal....at least one penalty, the one against Raphael was not justified n Leicester trouble boy Vardy went scott-free n unpunished for all his 'mischief' on the field...good quality defenders must therefore be bot if the Red Devils really want to avoid future defeats ...but still tink they can bounce back if they can get their defence fixed sooner rather than later...

Old 24-09-2014, 09:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2137 / Power: 11
SnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
All the fans hv left disappointed prolly cos of the stream of bad results even wif a new renowned manager in LVG at the helm n a star-studded team of players costing 153 million pds on the pitch...sigh...culminating in last nite's painful defeat against Leicester city
In modern football, it is almost impossible to change the aspects of the game overnight.

The ideas of the new manager together with the confidence and motivation of the players have to integrate.

Angel di Maria is a good signing but I have my doubts on Falcao.

Be patient, you might just be rewarded.

Pierre.

Watch this space for updates on how you can zap Johnbass.
Old 28-09-2014, 12:07 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowLeopards View Post
In modern football, it is almost impossible to change the aspects of the game overnight.

The ideas of the new manager together with the confidence and motivation of the players have to integrate.

Angel di Maria is a good signing but I have my doubts on Falcao.

Be patient, you might just be rewarded.

Pierre.
Thks for yr confidence & encouragement bro snowleopards

ooo..WoW !.. wat a close win 2nite against Sam Allardyce's resurgent West Ham..2-1 ! ...Their opponents almost equalise at the final minutes ...Red Devils were lucky 2nite to escape wif a win !

Old 28-09-2014, 12:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 395 / Power: 11
Johnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find better

3 cheers for Manchester!
I win $$...
MANU won... barely...
Best is Rooney red card! Finally next 3 matches no need see him...
Next match can hoot MANU liao!

SAF Core Values... (When Eating Out)
8th - do but don't get caught
9th - caught already act blur
10th - cannot act blur then blame others
Old 06-10-2014, 10:24 AM
Samster

Ooo Wow ! Man Utd is 4th on table now after beating Everton 2-1...the highest position since the last season. Having World class players like Angel di maria, Falcao, Herrera does make a diff...they r playing more like during fergie's time...but even then they got off by the skin of their teeth...new boy Shaw gave away the penalty which was fortunately saved by their heroic goalie, David de Gea !!..keeping fingers crossed for their matches against the other big boys esp Chelsea n their blue neighbours ...

Old 06-10-2014, 07:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 312 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 21
imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of

Sad to say, I think we will be hammered by Chelsea at the end of the month. Still not playing for a full 90 mins, and still too leaky. We have been flattered by a kind fixture list so far, and have already stumbled a few times despite it. The likes of Chelsea, Arsenal won't miss those chances that we have been freely giving away. Just keeping fingers crossed they gel quicker at the back and perhaps get more reinforcements in Jan. Else, even 3rd/4th place will take some doing...

Schrodinger's Cat - A girl's skills are both good and bad until one makes an observation. Then she becomes either 'good' or 'bad'. The observation thus determines the result
Old 06-10-2014, 10:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 13
badboynani17 is one of the Best!badboynani17 is one of the Best!badboynani17 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by imom View Post
Sad to say, I think we will be hammered by Chelsea at the end of the month. Still not playing for a full 90 mins, and still too leaky. We have been flattered by a kind fixture list so far, and have already stumbled a few times despite it. The likes of Chelsea, Arsenal won't miss those chances that we have been freely giving away. Just keeping fingers crossed they gel quicker at the back and perhaps get more reinforcements in Jan. Else, even 3rd/4th place will take some doing...
Kinda agree with you man... despite having an impressive attacking players upfront, the backline is still shaky. Rio and Vidic have left a big hole in the defence to be filled up. Against Chelsea, a draw would be good enough. the man to stop would be Costa and Hazard....
Old 24-10-2014, 05:28 PM
Samster

Johnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find better

MANU FTW!!!
#manchester-united-can-beat-chelsea-if-van-gaal-makes-tough-call

Quote:
Key to United's hopes will be the discipline their defensive display. There was too much bombing forwards by the fullbacks on Monday night, giving West Brom plenty of space moving forward. United's solution to this involves making a tough decision.

Although they have been friends for years, it is time for Van Gaal to drop Robin van Persie. With Chelsea strongest in midfield, United will need an extra man, Carrick or Fletcher, to cover the defenders and break up play. That means a striker must be sacrificed and on current form, it's got to be Van Persie.

Old 26-10-2014, 11:31 AM
Samster

Lai predict scores leh...

Manchester United vs Chelsea
Kick-off - Sunday, 26 Oct @ 11.55pm local SGP time...

MANU 1
Chelsea 0

Old 26-10-2014, 08:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 312 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 21
imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of

MU 1 - 4 CHE

I hope I'm wrong of course.... sigh....

Schrodinger's Cat - A girl's skills are both good and bad until one makes an observation. Then she becomes either 'good' or 'bad'. The observation thus determines the result
Old 27-10-2014, 12:50 AM
Samster

Half time 0:0
Huat ah!

Old 27-10-2014, 10:30 AM
Samster

Fark lah... 1-1 FT...
I greedy go buy Chelsea...
Make me lose $$...

Back to square one...
Really is 十赌九输

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1