The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List

Old 07-09-2014, 01:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
BreakingNews deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Affair with M....

Nice read TS, hope to hear more from you
Old 02-10-2014, 06:11 AM
Samster

FishOtah deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any update TS?
Old 08-10-2014, 12:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 10
RobertTheBruce deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BreakingNews View Post
Nice read TS, hope to hear more from you
Ya same here as well
Old 10-10-2014, 09:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 20
chaos_7827 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi TS, still camping here for your story.
Old 14-10-2014, 12:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 22
sporelover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysporelover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

TS, I setup camp already lei... camp fire also started....
Old 15-10-2014, 02:15 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -135 / Power: 0
Sportist Sportist

pitch up and camping for TS
Old 18-10-2014, 03:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 10
88charge is a Helpful and Caring Samster88charge is a Helpful and Caring Samster88charge is a Helpful and Caring Samster

TS when you coming back to continue your story?
Old 22-10-2014, 03:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
pualhunter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Wink Re: Affair with M....

hi all sorry lah, due to out station recently now i m back.....miss her too......maybe ask her out later.

well, since when i have her number from the previous post i written i use to msg her.....first few try to ask her out, as usual she says no, no deal at other place.....blar blar, than i say no lah not necessarily must do, just out for dinner or movie.....and she throw me a question, she ask " you dont feel embarrassed when people notice u going out with a working lady at petain" i reply her, why so? friend rite nothing wrong....than she reply see how .......so, after weeks didn't find, miss her flawless body, so decide to go visit her on a monday 3plus, than practice to msg her, she reply with ok....close door to wait me, when i reach give a miss call, haha....she open door i go in....no need to wait, than sop.....again while she on work she always wear g-string.....i ask if she put on i just do it with her g-string on.....she says i pervert and ask me can meh? i says ofcoz, so i was like a steam bomb, pull her gstring aside....start to pe$$$$$te in.....shiok, awhile unloaded....she than slap butt, says u so young do all this pervert things.....i smile, than look at my phone 4plus liao, ask her, hey u going to knock off rite, bingo.....i say send her home.....she just ask me to wait behind a street away.....so i walk off to my car....waited till 5pm....she come, than i saw she dress totally different......like GND.....in my mind i think, fuck sia if she my gf....and wife to be, i already sextify......due to her body and enjoyment of (workout) on bed......she board my car, along the way i tease her, the way u dress after work like GND, she give me a sad face, and say useless coz is already no return in her life.......i was like????? so console her not to think too much, than i tell her with her outside dress up i more feel like uping her......again....she say just now not enough har, i told her is different......than ask her any programme? infact i driving already near where she stay, she says no....just tabao dinner go home.....than i ask why not i bring her for dinner.....she like....ok, but she says not at those bar resturant place coz they not allow to go this such place......i told her, no worry i will know how to protect her if ganna spot check.....but i have no intention to bring her hip places....instead i bring to puggol,h hehehe....in my mind i was thinking drag the dinner long, have a couple of beer and see can have some stunt in my car.........to be contiune......
Old 24-10-2014, 05:26 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
littl is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Bro, continue pls steam steam..
Old 24-10-2014, 10:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 10
Breadmine deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBreadmine deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

good story, keep them coming TS
Old 29-10-2014, 06:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 20
chaos_7827 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey bro!!

Please keep on going! Ur story really rocks!
U making us damn gian for u story leh.
Old 29-10-2014, 09:38 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -51 / Power: 0
BeePokPussyMan has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pualhunter View Post
hi all sorry lah, due to out station recently now i m back.....miss her too......maybe ask her out later.

well, since when i have her number from the previous post i written i use to msg her.....first few try to ask her out, as usual she says no, no deal at other place.....blar blar, than i say no lah not necessarily must do, just out for dinner or movie.....and she throw me a question, she ask " you dont feel embarrassed when people notice u going out with a working lady at petain" i reply her, why so? friend rite nothing wrong....than she reply see how .......so, after weeks didn't find, miss her flawless body, so decide to go visit her on a monday 3plus, than practice to msg her, she reply with ok....close door to wait me, when i reach give a miss call, haha....she open door i go in....no need to wait, than sop.....again while she on work she always wear g-string.....i ask if she put on i just do it with her g-string on.....she says i pervert and ask me can meh? i says ofcoz, so i was like a steam bomb, pull her gstring aside....start to pe$$$$$te in.....shiok, awhile unloaded....she than slap butt, says u so young do all this pervert things.....i smile, than look at my phone 4plus liao, ask her, hey u going to knock off rite, bingo.....i say send her home.....she just ask me to wait behind a street away.....so i walk off to my car....waited till 5pm....she come, than i saw she dress totally different......like GND.....in my mind i think, fuck sia if she my gf....and wife to be, i already sextify......due to her body and enjoyment of (workout) on bed......she board my car, along the way i tease her, the way u dress after work like GND, she give me a sad face, and say useless coz is already no return in her life.......i was like????? so console her not to think too much, than i tell her with her outside dress up i more feel like uping her......again....she say just now not enough har, i told her is different......than ask her any programme? infact i driving already near where she stay, she says no....just tabao dinner go home.....than i ask why not i bring her for dinner.....she like....ok, but she says not at those bar resturant place coz they not allow to go this such place......i told her, no worry i will know how to protect her if ganna spot check.....but i have no intention to bring her hip places....instead i bring to puggol,h hehehe....in my mind i was thinking drag the dinner long, have a couple of beer and see can have some stunt in my car.........to be contiune......
who this girl
Old 30-10-2014, 09:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
Cliven deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS nice story updating
Old 03-11-2014, 03:49 AM
Samster

BusUncle deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice read TS
Old 07-11-2014, 02:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
yeokimheng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pualhunter View Post

so bad of you.......keke
BUT I liKE
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1