The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing/Tech stuff

Notices

Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing/Tech stuff Test posts & questions regarding the forums. Please note that NEW MEMBERS are on moderation for a couple days in the other forums. However, this test forum is unmoderated & your posts will appear immediately. Note that you are still free to post messages in ANY section you choose but messages that you post in the other sections will not appear until they are released from the moderation queue. Your moderation period is over when the "(M)" below your nick disappears. Reputation cannot be added or deducted in this section.
NB: You cannot get out of moderation by posting in this section ONLY. You have to contribute positively in the other sections. 

Sam's Private Picture Forum - so much pussy juice! Image
View the sexiest broads that money can buy at Sam's Private Picture forum. SIX years worth of uncensored images all thumbnailed and catalogued for your downloading convenience. Join Now!

User Tag List

Old 24-10-2014, 05:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1257 / Power: 17
lostlilvirg has much to be proud oflostlilvirg has much to be proud oflostlilvirg has much to be proud oflostlilvirg has much to be proud oflostlilvirg has much to be proud oflostlilvirg has much to be proud oflostlilvirg has much to be proud oflostlilvirg has much to be proud oflostlilvirg has much to be proud of
Re: demonhunter

haha wu song and dh,

just trying to imagine the scenario..cos he always says he "just got back from desker" or "heard from desker", seems he's a frequent flyer there, if you get what I mean...
Queue:VRossi1980, DoubleDare
Old 24-10-2014, 05:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3405 / Power: 22
demonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostlilvirg View Post
haha wu song and dh,

just trying to imagine the scenario..cos he always says he "just got back from desker" or "heard from desker", seems he's a frequent flyer there, if you get what I mean...
Not forgetting holding hands with the Ah Neh there and taking a stroll down the streets of Little India !!!

Old 24-10-2014, 06:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 545 / Power: 10
JunWuSeh is a glorious beacon of lightJunWuSeh is a glorious beacon of lightJunWuSeh is a glorious beacon of lightJunWuSeh is a glorious beacon of lightJunWuSeh is a glorious beacon of lightJunWuSeh is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by demonhunter View Post
Up thread for awareness !

really cant wait to let ppl knw u r into guys and ah guas ah,

CHAO FAGGOT

Old 24-10-2014, 11:56 PM
Samster

demonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JunWuSeh View Post

CHAO FAGGOT

In actual fact I cant really wait to let people know you are into guys ...

sucking cocks and getting it up your asshole

ps: Power Tan likes ah guas too , so does the SEH gang !!!
Old 25-10-2014, 12:11 AM
Samster

JunWuSeh is a glorious beacon of lightJunWuSeh is a glorious beacon of lightJunWuSeh is a glorious beacon of lightJunWuSeh is a glorious beacon of lightJunWuSeh is a glorious beacon of lightJunWuSeh is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
In actual fact I cant really wait to let people know I AM into guys ...

sucking cocks and getting it up MY asshole

ps: Power Tan likes ah guas too , so does the SEH gang !!!
just corrected the abv 4 u faggot. since u cant wait to up this thread to tell everyone u r GAY.

diff btw shifu n you is shifu only likes ladyboy but u like both ladyboy and young boys. U R A DISGUSTING OLD FAGGOT!!!

btw where is demonhuntergay?

Old 25-10-2014, 12:41 AM
Samster

Quote:
just corrected the abv 4 u faggot. since u cant wait to up this thread to tell everyone u r GAY.

diff btw shifu n you is shifu only likes ladyboy but u like both ladyboy and young boys. U R A DISGUSTING OLD FAGGOT!!!

btw where is demonhuntergay?

Now then u mention young boys .. mai roti prata leh !!!

Lose liao always wanna peng story .

That gay boy has been humiliated and shamed . paiseh to appear .

You miss his micro KKJ ah ?

Old 25-10-2014, 12:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1257 / Power: 17
lostlilvirg has much to be proud oflostlilvirg has much to be proud oflostlilvirg has much to be proud oflostlilvirg has much to be proud oflostlilvirg has much to be proud oflostlilvirg has much to be proud oflostlilvirg has much to be proud oflostlilvirg has much to be proud oflostlilvirg has much to be proud of

it seems that your enemy's level of retardation knows no bounds, mr demonhunter

i suppose you should probably feel honoured that they went to the effort of creating such lies for you... or maybe not. One does wonder though. .why are your accusers so obsessed with gay sex and paedophilia? hmmz...
Queue:VRossi1980, DoubleDare
Old 25-10-2014, 12:45 AM
Samster

Quote:
Now then u mention young boys .. mai roti prata leh !!!

Lose liao always wanna peng story .

That gay boy has been humiliated and shamed . paiseh to appear .

You miss his micro KKJ ah ?

no lah at 1st i still tot of giving u abit of face but since u so happy chatting and bumping up this thread scared nobody knws u r gay so i might as well spill more details n make u proud lor.

Old 25-10-2014, 12:51 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostlilvirg View Post
it seems that your enemy's level of retardation knows no bounds, mr demonhunter

i suppose you should probably feel honoured that they went to the effort of creating such lies for you... or maybe not. One does wonder though. .why are your accusers so obsessed with gay sex and paedophilia? hmmz...
Beats me too .. first of all , hiding behind a clone account tells people that they have no balls at all .

Probably deep down inside , they really fantasize abt these disgusting acts but they were not given a chance to perform physically .So the only outlet they have is to create a clone and start playing "fantasy sex" here .

Old 25-10-2014, 12:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
no lah at 1st i still tot of giving u abit of face but since u so happy chatting and bumping up this thread scared nobody knws u r gay so i might as well spill more details n make u proud lor.

you can really come out with 1001 excuses ... your mom must be having a hard time bringing you up !

ps: she likes chicken rice boh ?

Old 25-10-2014, 01:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 10
C0NSTANTINE deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

CHAO FAGGOT

Can I try your ass ? Im will to pay . name your price .PM me .
Old 25-10-2014, 01:03 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by C0NSTANTINE View Post
Wah bro , TMD you really know how to find quality assholes !!!

1 word ...SOLID !

Remember to SIC hor
Old 25-10-2014, 01:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 11
JohnbassIII deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Wah bro , TMD you really know how to find quality assholes !!!

1 word ...SOLID !

Remember to SIC hor
Nabeh ... I also know about quality assholes
Old 25-10-2014, 01:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 888 / Power: 10
FunnyHippo is a splendid one to beholdFunnyHippo is a splendid one to beholdFunnyHippo is a splendid one to beholdFunnyHippo is a splendid one to beholdFunnyHippo is a splendid one to beholdFunnyHippo is a splendid one to beholdFunnyHippo is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by C0NSTANTINE View Post
U should try Johnbass' ass first.
Newbies start from there.

Old 25-10-2014, 09:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 395 / Power: 11
Johnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I'm lost...
Which Team vs Which Team now?

SAF Core Values... (When Eating Out)
8th - do but don't get caught
9th - caught already act blur
10th - cannot act blur then blame others
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1