The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 06-12-2014, 11:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 11
chimera117 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchimera117 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchimera117 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchimera117 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchimera117 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: raid at btsc

all pms that meet minimum qualifications have been replied.

went back to btsc the other day to pick up my comp. i went back to the same mp as before. tried a different ML this time as the one previously wasnt around. wanted an hour as i had a back ache but she had a booking so i settled for 30mins.

stripped down and when she started i asked her to apply more pressure to a certain point and told her i had back ache. she asked if i wanted oil but i turned her down so she massaged with the towel over me. was enjoying the massage when something i didnt expect happen.

she stepped onto me! she asked if this was ok and continued when i replied the affirmative. i havent had many back massages that included me being stepped on but this felt good. when she got down she asked if i wanted my butt massaged with oil. i said ok and did a simple one. Then she started going down lower and deeper.

she ended up performing HDLY, teasing my ass crack, gently scratching my 2id with her nails and massaging my manhood. after awhile turned me over and popped GQ. i immediately agreed and she oiled and massaged away. i tried roaming about but she didnt allow anything more then outside touching of her headlights. she was hurried at the last bit which i suspect was because of the next booking.

i released and she asked if i would like to wash up. turns out theres a small separate shower stall in the corner. washed up and paid as she gave me a cup of warm water.

Looks- 6.5/10 (she seemed to be having a mild skin flare up)(still seemed early 30s)
Body- 7/10 (slim with decent curves)
Boobs- B or C cups, hard to tell from only touching outside
Massage-8.5/10 (was gonna put 7 but the feet stepping has my approval)
HJ- 7/10 (slightly rushed and auto roam inside wasnt allowed)
Damage- $25 for massage and $50 for HJ/HDLY
RTM/F- probably will.

Will exchange location for points.

Cheers
Old 06-12-2014, 11:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 606 / Power: 16
happenin1 is a name known to allhappenin1 is a name known to allhappenin1 is a name known to allhappenin1 is a name known to allhappenin1 is a name known to allhappenin1 is a name known to all

hi
please share location.
thanks
just up you

Quote:
Originally Posted by chimera117 View Post
all pms that meet minimum qualifications have been replied.

went back to btsc the other day to pick up my comp. i went back to the same mp as before. tried a different ML this time as the one previously wasnt around. wanted an hour as i had a back ache but she had a booking so i settled for 30mins.

stripped down and when she started i asked her to apply more pressure to a certain point and told her i had back ache. she asked if i wanted oil but i turned her down so she massaged with the towel over me. was enjoying the massage when something i didnt expect happen.

she stepped onto me! she asked if this was ok and continued when i replied the affirmative. i havent had many back massages that included me being stepped on but this felt good. when she got down she asked if i wanted my butt massaged with oil. i said ok and did a simple one. Then she started going down lower and deeper.

she ended up performing HDLY, teasing my ass crack, gently scratching my 2id with her nails and massaging my manhood. after awhile turned me over and popped GQ. i immediately agreed and she oiled and massaged away. i tried roaming about but she didnt allow anything more then outside touching of her headlights. she was hurried at the last bit which i suspect was because of the next booking.

i released and she asked if i would like to wash up. turns out theres a small separate shower stall in the corner. washed up and paid as she gave me a cup of warm water.

Looks- 6.5/10 (she seemed to be having a mild skin flare up)(still seemed early 30s)
Body- 7/10 (slim with decent curves)
Boobs- B or C cups, hard to tell from only touching outside
Massage-8.5/10 (was gonna put 7 but the feet stepping has my approval)
HJ- 7/10 (slightly rushed and auto roam inside wasnt allowed)
Damage- $25 for massage and $50 for HJ/HDLY
RTM/F- probably will.

Will exchange location for points.

Cheers
Old 06-12-2014, 11:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
goezi2004 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can share exact location pls , so no need to go round high n low n waste time.thanks bro.
Old 06-12-2014, 01:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 297 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19763 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

anyone know if the legend Wen Wen is still around?
missed her cute looks!

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 06-12-2014, 02:22 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -88 / Power: 0
lycheeking has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

I love u bro. Want to play my hole
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cops999 View Post
Well done SPF

More raids please Places like Parklane , Textile Ctr , T.Pagar ...
Old 06-12-2014, 02:30 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -88 / Power: 0
lycheeking has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Bro. I also v cute. U want to play me or not
Quote:
Originally Posted by owen10 View Post
anyone know if the legend Wen Wen is still around?
missed her cute looks!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1