The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 16-09-2014, 06:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 499 / Power: 14
trackstar is a glorious beacon of lighttrackstar is a glorious beacon of lighttrackstar is a glorious beacon of lighttrackstar is a glorious beacon of lighttrackstar is a glorious beacon of light
New bridge road

It's been awhile since I last shared, due to busy schedule I hardly go for any massage even when I got the contacts. One raining afternoon went to a tcm shop to check my back, after that decided to roam the area for massage as I was aching badly.

Saw this spa along the walkway and it looked "atas", decided to try it out hoping that the service (massage) is better than those $40/hr. As expected, the entrance fee is slightly more than market rate, but the place audience is good enough. First time there so didn't know who to ask, recep girl (not bad looking wearing short skirt) led up to second floor to wait for my ml. While foollowong the recep girl up, as her skirt was kind of short, I could totally see what's underneath, alright but this was not the main event.

Massage is done on a better quality mattress, Thai massage place (hint). After less than 5mins of waiting my ml came. Milfy looking, figure nt bad from the outside, wearing tight shirt and tights at the bottom. And she started the massage after some greetings. The massage is definitely not piano, and above average. At first I thought this place is clean until she started to lean herself on me when she need to stretching herself to massage my upper back all the way to my butt, this was when her boobs will press and slight through my back, feel good.

Moving to my legs, still lying face down, she will tease, slowly but surely, them started teasing more and more, still with the quality massage skills. Finally asked to flip over, it's not over yet. Like those clean places, she will massage your arms, cheat and abs. She was positioning herself kneeing at my head (big head), when massaging my abs, she would again, lean herself on me, this time when I'm facing up, so she's literally noobs on my face up and down for a good 5 to 10mins.

After all the teasing with quality massage, finally the long awaited gq was asked. She just pointed to my bro and nodded to me and I gave her the green light. I politely asked if I can roam, and she pulled up her shirt and her tights below together with her panty (wow?!!).

Shall not talked much about the roaming, but it was good.

Lady name: Mxxxxx (Thai Chinese)
Milf
Looks: 7/10
Boob: b- c feels enhanced
Some tummy fats
Massage: solid 8/10
Entrance an hour $58, hj I just gave $50, didn't ask for other services, but you can try?

Edited: Only Bros with 70 points and above, to be fair to other Bros who chiong and work their way up here. Gonna work harder if you don't qualify, no offence though

Last edited by trackstar; 17-09-2014 at 02:12 PM. Reason: Set a mark to send out contacts
Old 16-09-2014, 06:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3068 / Power: 15
romidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond repute
Re: New bridge road

Bro. Can share .tks
Old 16-09-2014, 07:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1126 / Power: 16
tunnelling has much to be proud oftunnelling has much to be proud oftunnelling has much to be proud oftunnelling has much to be proud oftunnelling has much to be proud oftunnelling has much to be proud oftunnelling has much to be proud oftunnelling has much to be proud oftunnelling has much to be proud of

Can share the location? Thanks a lot.
Old 16-09-2014, 07:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4286 / Power: 17
odanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond repute

hope for sharing :LDDDDDDDDDD
Old 16-09-2014, 11:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 499 / Power: 14
trackstar is a glorious beacon of lighttrackstar is a glorious beacon of lighttrackstar is a glorious beacon of lighttrackstar is a glorious beacon of lighttrackstar is a glorious beacon of light

Already replied PMs after screening, Bros please PM instead of posting
Old 25-10-2014, 07:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
se7enth deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks Bro Trackstar for sharing,

Thai massage indeed with matress on the floor, good massage and after flipping over, she continuously tease my bro and gq afterwards. I immediately pulled up her bra, sucked her nipple and slowly put down her tights together with panty, she did not refuse, then she slowly stroking my bro while I suck her nipple and finger her, cannot tahan anymore and explode. very friendly lady...damage same as what Bro mentioned...
Old 25-10-2014, 09:18 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -105 / Power: 0
Browner Browner

Bro can share contacts ?
Old 25-10-2014, 10:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
sexfiends deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro can share contact..
Old 29-10-2014, 02:03 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 0
johnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond repute

Xpensive,due to street crowd, golden land property.
geylang one hr 40.
cp, 90min, 50.
Solid thail massage,no cheat time.
Old 29-10-2014, 04:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 10
ATiredMan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS can share?
Old 29-10-2014, 10:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 10
CyberSex is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCyberSex is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro share location please
Old 05-12-2014, 12:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
JonL deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Care to share?
Old 05-12-2014, 02:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 301 / Power: 13
lacct69 is one of the Best!lacct69 is one of the Best!lacct69 is one of the Best!lacct69 is one of the Best!

bro, can share contact for thai massage?
Old 05-12-2014, 02:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 543 / Power: 10
Hoylenz is a glorious beacon of lightHoylenz is a glorious beacon of lightHoylenz is a glorious beacon of lightHoylenz is a glorious beacon of lightHoylenz is a glorious beacon of lightHoylenz is a glorious beacon of light

Care to share contact?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1