The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 08-08-2014, 02:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1368 / Power: 23
HSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud of
Re: TCM Gems

Thanks TS for the location. have just tried this place. There are 2 ladies there and i choose the petitier and better looking one.

Look: Presentable Milf
Boob: B (sensitive nipper)
Massage: average
Attitude: very good
Damage: $45 massage + $50 for BJ+HJ
Old 08-08-2014, 03:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
famous.c deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, care to share location??
Old 08-08-2014, 04:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 208 / Power: 19
cal79vin is a Helpful and Caring Samstercal79vin is a Helpful and Caring Samstercal79vin is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HSB2000 View Post
Thanks TS for the location. have just tried this place. There are 2 ladies there and i choose the petitier and better looking one.

Look: Presentable Milf
Boob: B (sensitive nipper)
Massage: average
Attitude: very good
Damage: $45 massage + $50 for BJ+HJ
Hi Bro, the prettier one dun do cim?
Old 08-08-2014, 06:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 942 / Power: 15
bigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to behold

thanks ts for the contact. just went there this afternoon. overall good massage and happy ending.
Old 08-08-2014, 08:56 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
BOLLYWOOD1234 is Cool - loads of Potential

i am just curious whether are there any tcm ladies in GLASSES?
Old 09-08-2014, 05:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
royalpass is Cool - loads of Potential
Thumbs up Re: TCM Gems

Quote:
Originally Posted by kieso4 View Post
Usually I don't go TCM, the services which they provide are usually very rush. However, today after work I walked past this TCM and the lady was seated outside. As she was seated down, I can see her pair of assests from top view (at least C cup). I asked her for massage price. Agreed and she led me into the room (without shower attached).

Opted for an hour massage. I have to admit that her massage is not those piano type. After 45 mins, I was asked to turn over. She shly pointed to my 2IC asked if I want to massage. Immediately I agreed. She did not quote me the price either, so I assumed it's standard rate.

She slowly HJ my 2IC. I casually asked her to BBBJ for me and she obliged to it! While she BBBJ for me, I autoroam her top, unhooked her bra and sucked her nipples. I went down south and she did not obliged too. Think she is having PMS cause can feel the pad so I stopped autoroam south. After a great 15 mins of BBBJ, I cannot tahan liao. Released all my loads into her mouth. CIM shiok!

After that she helped me to clean up. Dressed up and I reached for my wallet. Handed her $100 and she did not ask for more. Wow! Great deal! Massage + BBBJ for $100.

Name: didn't ask
Boobs: C
Massage: 8/10 (at least my type)
HJ: 8/10
BBBJ: 7.5/10
Damage: $100

Not asking for points. Just want to share TCM gems with all SBF brothers. If anyone of you have TCM gems to share, you may post it here.
Wa.... bro very good leh... i wish i could try too.... pls share thks
Old 09-08-2014, 08:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
tarot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bro,

Kindly share contact please.

Many thank and happy national day bonking to all!!!!
Old 10-08-2014, 06:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 462 / Power: 14
kieso4 is a glorious beacon of lightkieso4 is a glorious beacon of lightkieso4 is a glorious beacon of lightkieso4 is a glorious beacon of lightkieso4 is a glorious beacon of light

Another batch replied to qualified bros. Have fun!
Old 10-08-2014, 07:10 PM
Samster

kieso4 is a glorious beacon of lightkieso4 is a glorious beacon of lightkieso4 is a glorious beacon of lightkieso4 is a glorious beacon of lightkieso4 is a glorious beacon of light

As promised I will share another TCM which I had tried on last Friday.

TCM #2

This TCM is just walking distance away from the first TCM which I had posted. A rather small TCM with no attached bathroom.

While walking along the corridor, saw this foxy lady seated outside the TCM (I realised that most of the masseurs at this area will sit outside their shop when they are not busy). This foxy lady waived at me and I walked towards her. "帅哥 按摩吗?" I looked at her pair of assets and agreed. Led to the 2nd massage room.

Opted for an hour massage. Her massage is not best which I had tried but she is putting her effort. While massaging my inner thighs, she purposely touched my balls. I liked that kind of sensual feeling.

Asked to turned around. She started off with a slow HJ. I saw her pairs of assets, started to autoroam. Requested her to take off her top. Wow! Nice pair of assets (good for squeezing). Unhooked her bra. Squeezed her breasts and sucked her sensitive nipples. When I sucked her nipples, can see that she started to get high.

I asked her to BBBJ for me. Surprisingly, she obliged to it too! She took the towel wiped away the massage oil and started BBBJ on my 2IC. I can tell you that her BBBJ was awesome! While she BBBJ, I removed her pants. G-strings spotted! Pulled down her G-strings and started fingering her wet pussy.

I reached my high climate. Held onto top of her head and forced her to deep throat until I CIM. Shiok! Saw her swallowed some of my cum.

She helped me to clean up. Dressed up and reached for my wallet. Handed her $100. Bingo! She did not ask for more. Perhaps that the market rate along this place. Left as a happy man!

Name: 小红
Boobs: C (sensitive nipples)
Massage: 6.5/10
HJ: 7/10
BBBJ: 8/10
Attitude: 8/10 (obliged to request)

Damage: $100 (1hr massage + HJ + BBBJ + CIM)

Once again willing to share this 2nd great deal to qualified bros. Please indicate TCM #2 so that I would know which to give. It takes time for me to reply PMs. Bear with it.

Tomorrow is PH. Happy choinging to all bros!
Old 11-08-2014, 06:34 PM
Samster

I have relied qualified bros in regards to TCM #2. Have fun!
Old 12-08-2014, 10:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 12
TankerMack is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTankerMack is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTankerMack is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTankerMack is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTankerMack is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Bro can share tcm2
Old 12-08-2014, 11:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 16
leisanpi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyleisanpi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

can share the ctc and location,thanks
Old 12-08-2014, 02:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 942 / Power: 15
bigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to behold

Went again on national day. had a good massage and a good juageng. thanks ts.
Old 13-08-2014, 04:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2216 / Power: 15
hohoguy has a reputation beyond reputehohoguy has a reputation beyond reputehohoguy has a reputation beyond reputehohoguy has a reputation beyond reputehohoguy has a reputation beyond reputehohoguy has a reputation beyond reputehohoguy has a reputation beyond reputehohoguy has a reputation beyond reputehohoguy has a reputation beyond reputehohoguy has a reputation beyond reputehohoguy has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks TS.
Tried twice... good massage and value for money
Old 13-08-2014, 04:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
myphotosf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wah... very good