The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 05-08-2014, 12:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 462 / Power: 14
kieso4 is a glorious beacon of lightkieso4 is a glorious beacon of lightkieso4 is a glorious beacon of lightkieso4 is a glorious beacon of lightkieso4 is a glorious beacon of light
TCM Gems

Usually I don't go TCM, the services which they provide are usually very rush. However, today after work I walked past this TCM and the lady was seated outside. As she was seated down, I can see her pair of assests from top view (at least C cup). I asked her for massage price. Agreed and she led me into the room (without shower attached).

Opted for an hour massage. I have to admit that her massage is not those piano type. After 45 mins, I was asked to turn over. She shly pointed to my 2IC asked if I want to massage. Immediately I agreed. She did not quote me the price either, so I assumed it's standard rate.

She slowly HJ my 2IC. I casually asked her to BBBJ for me and she obliged to it! While she BBBJ for me, I autoroam her top, unhooked her bra and sucked her nipples. I went down south and she did not obliged too. Think she is having PMS cause can feel the pad so I stopped autoroam south. After a great 15 mins of BBBJ, I cannot tahan liao. Released all my loads into her mouth. CIM shiok!

After that she helped me to clean up. Dressed up and I reached for my wallet. Handed her $100 and she did not ask for more. Wow! Great deal! Massage + BBBJ for $100.

Name: didn't ask
Boobs: C
Massage: 8/10 (at least my type)
HJ: 8/10
BBBJ: 7.5/10
Damage: $100

Not asking for points. Just want to share TCM gems with all SBF brothers. If anyone of you have TCM gems to share, you may post it here.
Old 05-08-2014, 01:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4462 / Power: 14
skyscrape has a reputation beyond reputeskyscrape has a reputation beyond reputeskyscrape has a reputation beyond reputeskyscrape has a reputation beyond reputeskyscrape has a reputation beyond reputeskyscrape has a reputation beyond reputeskyscrape has a reputation beyond reputeskyscrape has a reputation beyond reputeskyscrape has a reputation beyond reputeskyscrape has a reputation beyond reputeskyscrape has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCM Gems

Pm me the awesome deal!!
Old 05-08-2014, 08:25 AM
Samster

kieso4 is a glorious beacon of lightkieso4 is a glorious beacon of lightkieso4 is a glorious beacon of lightkieso4 is a glorious beacon of lightkieso4 is a glorious beacon of light

PM replied to those qualified bros. Enjoy!

Welcome the rest of bros to share TCM gems here too.
Old 05-08-2014, 08:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
garalee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Boss interested, can share w me?
Old 05-08-2014, 09:03 PM
Samster

Another batch replied to qualified bros. Have fun and enjoy!

Btw when I left the TCM, I saw another foxy lady. Might RTF to try her.
Old 05-08-2014, 11:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
bych is Cool - loads of Potential

Hey bro, can pm location?
Old 06-08-2014, 12:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Domani deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro, care to share the location ?
Thx
Old 06-08-2014, 12:12 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 0
252525 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Contact please thk
Old 06-08-2014, 12:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
bluewave deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi,

can share contact...thanks
Old 06-08-2014, 12:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
danielison deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can share contact?
Old 06-08-2014, 06:37 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -18 / Power: 0
latour is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by kieso4 View Post
Usually I don't go TCM, the services which they provide are usually very rush. However, today after work I walked past this TCM and the lady was seated outside. As she was seated down, I can see her pair of assests from top view (at least C cup). I asked her for massage price. Agreed and she led me into the room (without shower attached).

Opted for an hour massage. I have to admit that her massage is not those piano type. After 45 mins, I was asked to turn over. She shly pointed to my 2IC asked if I want to massage. Immediately I agreed. She did not quote me the price either, so I assumed it's standard rate.

She slowly HJ my 2IC. I casually asked her to BBBJ for me and she obliged to it! While she BBBJ for me, I autoroam her top, unhooked her bra and sucked her nipples. I went down south and she did not obliged too. Think she is having PMS cause can feel the pad so I stopped autoroam south. After a great 15 mins of BBBJ, I cannot tahan liao. Released all my loads into her mouth. CIM shiok!

After that she helped me to clean up. Dressed up and I reached for my wallet. Handed her $100 and she did not ask for more. Wow! Great deal! Massage + BBBJ for $100.

Name: didn't ask
Boobs: C
Massage: 8/10 (at least my type)
HJ: 8/10
BBBJ: 7.5/10
Damage: $100

Not asking for points. Just want to share TCM gems with all SBF brothers. If anyone of you have TCM gems to share, you may post it here.
Bro care to share this gems.i like TOM massage.
Care to share with me locations ...many thanks.
Old 06-08-2014, 11:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3068 / Power: 15
romidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond repute

Bro can share ctc.tks
Old 06-08-2014, 12:05 PM
SYT Chiobu Hunter

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 416 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18505 / Power: 51
coolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond repute

Care to share ctc and location?

HALL OF FAME
Fucked chiobus: Niu niu, Fate, Yu Xin, LV, Chanel, CC, Mia, Poppy, Xiaoxiao & Weiwei, Hebe, Juan Zi

HJ by chiobus: Vera, Candy, Xxb, Lina, Peace, Princess, Ruby, Angel
Old 06-08-2014, 12:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1912 / Power: 22
lam30 has a brilliant futurelam30 has a brilliant futurelam30 has a brilliant futurelam30 has a brilliant futurelam30 has a brilliant futurelam30 has a brilliant futurelam30 has a brilliant futurelam30 has a brilliant futurelam30 has a brilliant futurelam30 has a brilliant futurelam30 has a brilliant future

Bro, please share the details. Cheers!

Up List: ??
Old 06-08-2014, 12:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2280 / Power: 19
tailgunner has a reputation beyond reputetailgunner has a reputation beyond reputetailgunner has a reputation beyond reputetailgunner has a reputation beyond reputetailgunner has a reputation beyond reputetailgunner has a reputation beyond reputetailgunner has a reputation beyond reputetailgunner has a reputation beyond reputetailgunner has a reputation beyond reputetailgunner has a reputation beyond reputetailgunner has a reputation beyond repute

TS

Good FR. Up you with 9 golden apples
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1