The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 25-10-2014, 11:45 PM
Samster (Premium)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4336 / Power: 40
DreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Adelphi basement

I saw this syt (in my opinion) at a certain store. The store name is unusual for a MP. I went in there wanting to just have a HJ. She quoted $50 for entry and $50 for HJ for 45mins.

Okay, deal. Proceeded to the room. Strip and she started to stroke my cock. She then ask whether I want her to be naked and I said yes. Quoted $150 . Told her I got only $100.

Okay, she accepted. Somewhere along the way, her colleagues came back and she asked whether I want 3 girls to service me for the last hour before they close. Managed to bargain about $350 but only one shot.

And there you have it, 3 ladies servicing me. So I paid $50 (for entry) + $50 (for the HJ) +$100 (to get the 1st gal naked) +$350 for the other 2 girls to service me. So total about $550.

They are not PRC, judging from their language, I can guess either Vietnam or Cambodia. The 1st gal is a Malaysian/Cambodian.

4000 points: Achieved.
Now it's 5000 points
Old 26-10-2014, 12:14 AM
Samster (Premium)

DreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond repute

Disclaimer 1) I assume their closing time was 10.30pm, hence I said that it is their last hour.

Disclaimer 2) This is the price I get from them. In no way am I responsible if you fail to get this price from them if you ever come in at 9.30pm-ish

1st girl
Name: Jasmine
Looks: 9/10 (seriously SYT look )
Body: 9/10 ( can give her 10/10 but her boobs were slightly enhanced on the underside which I don't like)
BJ: Did not come to that
FJ: Told me next time can fuck her. Can, I'm fine with it
FJ price: Was told $200.
RTF: Definitely....after Vit M come back

2nd girl
Name: (Did not ask)
Looks: 8/10
Body: 9/10 (not as good as Jasmine but her boobs are natural. Don't ask me what cup)
BJ: Same as above
FJ: 8/10 (her moans are damn fake and screechy, in my opinion)
RTF: If Jasmine is not around, then yes.

3rd girl
Name: (Did not ask)
Looks: 7/10
Body: 7/10 (Her boobs are enhanced. Macham like grabbing a basketball)
BJ: Same as above
FJ: Did not fuck her. (her moans are damn fake too.)
RTF: Only as a last resort, else no.

Oh yeah, guys, they have attached bathroom! They asked me whether I want to shower 1st but I declined. I need to rush back home.

Now it's 5000 points
Old 26-10-2014, 12:15 AM
Samster (Premium)

Quote:
Originally Posted by warresg View Post
actually if you even out is still quite cheap. < $200/person
So based on your description, looks like I strike lottery la

Now it's 5000 points
Old 26-10-2014, 12:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1199 / Power: 20
too_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamMaster1985 View Post
Disclaimer 1) I assume their closing time was 10.30pm, hence I said that it is their last hour.

Disclaimer 2) This is the price I get from them. In no way am I responsible if you fail to get this price from them if you ever come in at 9.30pm-ish

1st girl
Name: Jasmine
Looks: 9/10 (seriously SYT look )
Body: 9/10 ( can give her 10/10 but her boobs were slightly enhanced on the underside which I don't like)
BJ: Did not come to that
FJ: Told me next time can fuck her. Can, I'm fine with it
FJ price: Was told $200.
RTF: Definitely....after Vit M come back
Ya jasmine is my regular too but i dont fj either. We just french like lovers lol!!
Old 26-10-2014, 05:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2545 / Power: 13
ugotbabe has a reputation beyond reputeugotbabe has a reputation beyond reputeugotbabe has a reputation beyond reputeugotbabe has a reputation beyond reputeugotbabe has a reputation beyond reputeugotbabe has a reputation beyond reputeugotbabe has a reputation beyond reputeugotbabe has a reputation beyond reputeugotbabe has a reputation beyond reputeugotbabe has a reputation beyond reputeugotbabe has a reputation beyond repute

Share pls thank you

http://s11.flagcounter.com/count2/VH...s_0/percent_0/
Old 01-11-2014, 01:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
johorkia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by too_hot View Post
Ya jasmine is my regular too but i dont fj either. We just french like lovers lol!!
jasmine the slim skinny babe from the middle back row shop? she gets wet very very easily too...
Old 01-11-2014, 05:08 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
afilm1970 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nbzz ccb..... come out of mountain after a long break..... All the HC all gone... Now the HC all got window one.... Ccb... How to do battle...... And talking this Adelphi..... Really gal with golden cb.... But got one day didi protesting.... Happen to pass by so go in one of the shop knowing sure kena carrot.... But cb... Didi singing mari Kita....

Cut story short.... Hj plus massage want $200.... Bargain till $150.... Still farking ex.... But never mind, while she rubba rubba limpeh 霸王硬上弓.... Lick and suck her all over.... She say cannot cannot.... Think she feeling very shiok.... Very soft cannot, so I continue.... Cb before the rob can go in to test temp.... Already leakage.... Go back there.... Nay.... Strike 4d also won't go.....
Old 01-11-2014, 08:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1199 / Power: 20
too_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by johorkia View Post
jasmine the slim skinny babe from the middle back row shop? she gets wet very very easily too...
Actually they rotate between a few shops owned by same boss. I have jasmine in 3 different units in the last few months.
Old 01-11-2014, 09:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
johorkia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by too_hot View Post
Actually they rotate between a few shops owned by same boss. I have jasmine in 3 different units in the last few months.
best experience is the unit with wall to wall full height mirror but think it's lease over or something. one time say under renovation next time say no water
Old 03-11-2014, 07:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 16
peter88798 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypeter88798 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I saw Alicia last week when I went to walk walk see see. She is still look very syt despite the fact that she been there for many years.....however when I ask her for fj,she told me she no longer offer....sian....hence I walk to other joint.
Old 03-11-2014, 02:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 20
sduuu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysduuu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by peter88798 View Post
I saw Alicia last week when I went to walk walk see see. She is still look very syt despite the fact that she been there for many years.....however when I ask her for fj,she told me she no longer offer....sian....hence I walk to other joint.
Alicia is hot!
Old 03-11-2014, 02:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 14
Hainybear deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yuki is wearing white panty with prints today !
Old 03-11-2014, 02:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 404 / Power: 15
heiswaiting is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheiswaiting is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheiswaiting is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheiswaiting is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheiswaiting is a living Saint! - you won't find better

First time visiting this place. Kena chop carrot head. $150 for hand. Didn't know here is similar to Orchard towers. Bargain to 100. So total 150 + massage.

Service lousy. Rush to finish. Not even 1 hour.
Old 03-11-2014, 03:46 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1628 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future

Most chio one is Selina follow by yuki
Old 03-11-2014, 06:03 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
iled is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Vivian no more there. Btw, any local there. Dun see steph anymore
Advert Space Available