The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 01-02-2015, 03:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 10
aoitobymummy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: can a mother of 2 still be fl ?

hi good afternoon everyone.
this is going to be a long post so hope all the nice members here bear with me for awhile.

i probably will not be visiting this forum often anymore. ive met really nice people here this few days but ive also made the mistake of yet again trusting someone blindly.

first of all i am really thankful to everyone whom gave me good advices and try to pull me out of this another endless pit... especially the member whom travelled all the way to my place just to pass me the milk powder and stuff. i know many are offering me help, im really thankful for everything.

for the past few days since i started this thread ive really been struggling with the thought of fl. many members whom added me tried talking me out of it and im really surprised. some also advised and said that its a path of no return, which i understand. i thought it will be the last method if i really have no other way out.

ive also had my share of people whom crashed whatever remaining ego i have. i dont think i will be specific with what happened, but ive mistrusted someone from this forum and cornered myself to this state right now. all i want to tell that member is, i do not choose my looks, i am just a normal person trying to handle two kids and my own life, of course i wouldnt want to be a fl if i had a choice, like many stated here, how am i going to face my own kids if i do? or how am i going to face myself? of course i know 职业不分贵贱 , and if i really had no way out fl is also a way out, but why let me feel theres a way out for me just to crash all my remaining hopes? might as well in the beginning you just ask me for stats/prices etc? why use all the good and kind words just to get a chance to further insult me?

ive been spending the whole of yesterday calling up loan companies etc and realised i couldnt get a loan at all from them because my ex husband probably used our address to get loans before or because i dont have a stable job now, i dont know whats the exact reason.

giving up the kids now is the only thing i can think of. my babysitter is chasing me for money after ive owed her for almost 2 months coming and ive a relief job from tomorrow which i cant go for if i cant solve things out with the babysitter, and yet at this point in time i am still stupid enough to go trust that someone really wants to help me for my own good.

我想问,难道人不美就不能做母亲,不能有尊严活在这个世界上吗?

once again, im really thankful to those whom offered me really good advises or go out of their way to help me. ive hold on for as long as i can and today i just need to let it all out.
Old 01-02-2015, 03:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 180 / Power: 15
MeiMei5151 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMeiMei5151 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by aoitobymummy View Post
good afternoon.
first of all a really big thanks to everyone for the advises, good or bad.
and thanks to some bro for really helping and travelling to pass me the milk powder and etc. (im still not done with pm-ing cause it takes too long to wait and send one message).

my parents do know of the whole situation but they are still angry with me and will not help me, ive pleaded with them but to no avail. its their choice, i was the one whom did not listen to them and insisted on marrying this guy when i was younger.

as for rental flat, have already got mp to help write to hdb to see what could be done. in the meanwhile, im trying to earn and save enough so i can put my kids with my neighbour babysitter while i head back to a full time relief teaching job. a member here whom helped me alot have suggested that i rent one of my room out for time being. previously i did try to rent but within a week my tenant cant stand the crying and moved out. so right now i am trying to put my kids with the neighbour while renting out the room.

adopting the baby out is not a solution, im aware. but given my current condition, emotionally and financially i do agree i am not ready to be a single mum and i dont know what else is a better choice if this goes on. by posting here, or by getting people to add me on wechat, i am NOT looking for someone whom can take care of me and my kids permanently or even temporary. i dont think anyone will do something that foolish either. my income have always been enough for us to survive until i met with this hurdle, and the only reason why im thinking of FL is to get past this.

FL was a sudden thought, after a quarrel with my ex husband and he insulted me by saying even if i go into FL ill never earn enough, thus out of anger and desperation i thought its the only way left that i can get immediate money to tide us over this period.

have talked to many people this few days and also had alot of good advises, im really thankful because i wasnt expecting to meet so many nice people here.

but at the same time something also happened last night that really crashed whatever i have left and lead me to really believe that even if i am to go into fl i probably am only worth $50 like what my ex husband said, or even 免费都没人要。

im not sure what i will do next for now.
but i really want to thanks everyone for the advices and help given.
A few kind bros have pledged milk powder, diapers, jobs, etc. Sis, please accept their generosity graciously. There is no need to feel bad or ashamed in accepting them as they are given with pure hearts and intentions and for your kids.

Many other bros have given good advice here in this thread. Sis, please heed them. Get your ex-husband out of your mind & heart and move on with your life. As you can see there is a caring community even in a sex forum such this that is behind and ready to support you to pick yourself up.

There is just one more thing that is left to be done. All the talk and good advice is of no use if one does not have cash in the pocket to pay the bills and make ends meet. Hence sis, can you post your bank account here so that bros who wished to make a contribution can do so through bank transfer? This will help you tide over the immediate difficult time and give you space and time to get back on your feet again through exploring the various options that various bros have posted here.

I appeal to bros to make a contribution of whatever amount you are comfortable with. CNY is round the corner. Let’s thru’ crowd-funding bring some festive cheers and relief to sis and her kids. With some spare cash on hand, a person will also have more self-confidence to venture out and pick herself up.

PS: Sis, please post more regular updates. A few more posts will also get you out of moderation and allow you more privileges in this forum. You already have enough points to give you Power. Regular updates will also allow bros to offer you whatever help, assistance or advice that you need or just provide a listening ear. Don’t give up!

Last edited by MeiMei5151; 01-02-2015 at 03:55 PM.
Old 01-02-2015, 07:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 624 / Power: 17
porscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to all

Dear TS,
I've tried to PM you & your mailbox is full then posted my email few pages earlier but didn't hear from you.

I don't expect anything in return & will even inform my wife when we buy extra milk for your kids. She'll be very supportive because she was a single mum before.

Since there's quite a number of bros here offering milk for you, I'll do cash to help you tide over or pay few months for your baby sitter but we need to meet (I'm free 24hrs just for you) & I'm leaving Singapore in 2 days time for a few weeks so please feel free to email: [email protected]
Old 01-02-2015, 07:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 180 / Power: 15
MeiMei5151 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMeiMei5151 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by porscheclub View Post

Since there's quite a number of bros here offering milk for you, I'll do cash to help you tide over or pay few months for your baby sitter but we need to meet (I'm free 24hrs just for you) & I'm leaving Singapore in 2 days time for a few weeks so please feel free to email: [email protected]
Thank you bro porscheclub for your kind offer. I think this is the sort of immediate help that TS needs.

TS did reply me via pm. I hope I can help explain her dilemma in accepting offers from bros who wish to donate milk powder. In her own words, "Yes many ppl offered to help but I only have one baby, I can't be keeping 50 tins of milk powder... "

I guessed my hunch is correct. Her more immediate problem is finding cash to pay off the nanny and other bills. Sis, I have replied you via pm. It is perfectly OK and acceptable to post your bank account here as I had suggested. Those who want to give do so with no conditions/strings attached. All of us have gone thru' difficult times before. Who of us would have rejected help when we needed it then?

Please post your bank account here. Bros, please contribute whatever amount that you are comfortable with. Take it as paying-it-back or paying-it-forward.
Old 01-02-2015, 09:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 395 / Power: 11
Johnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Tiagong this is Adult Discussions about Sex right?
Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. No non sexual discussions please.

You talked to many people here...
But why never talk to me leh?

I'm just passing by nia...

SAF Core Values... (When Eating Out)
8th - do but don't get caught
9th - caught already act blur
10th - cannot act blur then blame others
Old 01-02-2015, 10:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 12
crood is one of the Best!crood is one of the Best!crood is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnbass View Post
Tiagong this is Adult Discussions about Sex right?
Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. No non sexual discussions please.

You talked to many people here...
But why never talk to me leh?

I'm just passing by nia...
This shows other than vice, there's still warmth and humanity here.
Only when u r a beast, then can bring out the angel in us 😆
Old 01-02-2015, 11:09 PM
Samster

Johnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by crood View Post
This shows other than vice, there's still warmth and humanity here.
Only when u r a beast, then can bring out the angel in us 😆
Last year u gimme de FL contact not in use liao...
Got new contact?

Old 01-02-2015, 11:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Last year u gimme de FL contact not in use liao...
Got new contact?
I turn into a new leaf le leh ..... KNN, 1 of the whore I suspect was the Viet passed the herpes to me, I suspected it to be her cause her lips after remove the red lipstick has white sores on it and that bitch bbbj my kkj till a bit bleed. Luckily I never paint her, imagine paint bunch of "chye huay" yucks!
Or I suspect another Thai ... coz condom leak..
Now stopped chiong cause herpes under control through medication, next time won't be so lucky.
These women sleep with thousands of men, this time herpes next time HIV.

Last edited by crood; 01-02-2015 at 11:35 PM.
Old 01-02-2015, 11:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1934 / Power: 18
2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future

Dont give up TS. U send ur account number to me n I will deposit a small amount to U.

Goodday Everyday
Old 01-02-2015, 11:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by crood View Post
I turn into a new leaf le leh ..... KNN, 1 of the whore I suspect was the Viet passed the herpes to me, I suspected it to be her cause her lips after remove the red lipstick has white sores on it and that bitch bbbj my kkj till a bit bleed. Luckily I never paint her, imagine paint bunch of "chye huay" yucks!
Or I suspect another Thai ... coz condom leak..
Now stopped chiong cause herpes under control through medication, next time won't be so lucky.
These women sleep with thousands of men, this time herpes next time HIV.
Farking Serious!
I also never take FL contact from you before...
You really OKT clone ah?
Oops... I testing only...

Old 02-02-2015, 12:29 AM
Samster

Quote:
Farking Serious!
I also never take FL contact from you before...
You really OKT clone ah?
Oops... I testing only...
Then u must be damned bo nou . . Which OKT will sabotage their own girls ��

KNN, that cb bitch's sore mouth look like this,

She still tell me, pu zua tats' y got ulcers ... when I la ji with her, can feel there's lumps of ulcers .... phew!!!

Anyway if u really kanna, nothing to be ashamed of too, pretty common nowadays. We come out to play, must be well prepared that these will sooner or late happen......

I sort of lost her contact. .. u search ur inbox and if have, post here to blacklist her!

Last edited by crood; 02-02-2015 at 12:49 AM.
Old 02-02-2015, 12:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 14
ilwtmlabnn is a Helpful and Caring Samsterilwtmlabnn is a Helpful and Caring Samsterilwtmlabnn is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by aoitobymummy View Post
hi good afternoon everyone.
this is going to be a long post so hope all the nice members here bear with me for awhile.

i probably will not be visiting this forum often anymore. ive met really nice people here this few days but ive also made the mistake of yet again trusting someone blindly.

first of all i am really thankful to everyone whom gave me good advices and try to pull me out of this another endless pit... especially the member whom travelled all the way to my place just to pass me the milk powder and stuff. i know many are offering me help, im really thankful for everything.

for the past few days since i started this thread ive really been struggling with the thought of fl. many members whom added me tried talking me out of it and im really surprised. some also advised and said that its a path of no return, which i understand. i thought it will be the last method if i really have no other way out.

ive also had my share of people whom crashed whatever remaining ego i have. i dont think i will be specific with what happened, but ive mistrusted someone from this forum and cornered myself to this state right now. all i want to tell that member is, i do not choose my looks, i am just a normal person trying to handle two kids and my own life, of course i wouldnt want to be a fl if i had a choice, like many stated here, how am i going to face my own kids if i do? or how am i going to face myself? of course i know 职业不分贵贱 , and if i really had no way out fl is also a way out, but why let me feel theres a way out for me just to crash all my remaining hopes? might as well in the beginning you just ask me for stats/prices etc? why use all the good and kind words just to get a chance to further insult me?

ive been spending the whole of yesterday calling up loan companies etc and realised i couldnt get a loan at all from them because my ex husband probably used our address to get loans before or because i dont have a stable job now, i dont know whats the exact reason.

giving up the kids now is the only thing i can think of. my babysitter is chasing me for money after ive owed her for almost 2 months coming and ive a relief job from tomorrow which i cant go for if i cant solve things out with the babysitter, and yet at this point in time i am still stupid enough to go trust that someone really wants to help me for my own good.

我想问,难道人不美就不能做母亲,不能有尊严活在这个世界上吗?

once again, im really thankful to those whom offered me really good advises or go out of their way to help me. ive hold on for as long as i can and today i just need to let it all out.
Everyone has their down times and difficult periods. there are 1001 jobs out there and being a fl wouldnt and shouldnt be your option. If you can make do with those average paying job, there will always be one which you can find and earn the moolahs with pride. I hope that you and your loved ones will get over with this tough time soon and when it's time to look back, you will be glad that you did not make a wrong decision then. all the very best in life! (:
Giving my 5 humble points to a random someone daily without informing. That's the best I can do to put a smile on other faces here at SBF. I don't expect you to return the favour, but if you do notice it and want to do so, just go ahead. Thanks! (:
Old 02-02-2015, 01:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
mav3rick007 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

It's to good to see that over here there is faith in humanity.
I have tried to help in whatever I can.
Juz transferred a small token to her to tide thru This difficult period.
I hope some can contribute in monetary ways or through giving her encouragement & support.
Thank you.
Old 02-02-2015, 01:13 AM
SammyBoy4room Freak

My Reputation: Points: 13723 / Power: 51
Botakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond repute

人不为己,天诛地灭。

我不下地狱,还会有谁下地狱?

If all FL dun work for money, then all itchy cocks got no where to play already.

My 1000 upz not finished yet. If I missed out anyone, please message me, I will try my best.

Small dick never mind, small mind have no dick.
Old 02-02-2015, 01:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botakhead View Post
人不为己,天诛地灭。

我不下地狱,还会有谁下地狱?

If all FL dun work for money, then all itchy cocks got no where to play already.
Not easy $ as well, how many kkj she has to lick and suck while pretending to enjoy it.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1