The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 18-11-2013, 12:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
roadwarriorgeek deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bangsar Area. Any lobang?

After a somewhat unpleasant experience with U D, I needed to quickly restore my faith so took a cab (just visiting KL, I don't have a car) to Bangsar Village and walked over to the Mxx place across the street from the parking lot. I've been here a few times in the past and despite it's poorer construction (curtains partitioned cubicles), I've always had a good experience; this time was no different.

Summary:
Name: Michelle (PRC)
Body: XS, nice tight ass
Boobs: A
Massage: Slightly above average, ok strength with nice moves on back and legs
B2B: Yes, RM80 inclusive of BBBJ and full autoroam
HJ: Part of the B2B + BBBJ
BBBJ or FJ : Yes, BBBJ
GFE: Yes, despite her limited English, we communicated fine and she was just a sweetie the whole time
FS: Dunno, didn't ask
DATY: Dunno, didn't ask (not my thing)
Damage: 90 (1hr massage) + 80 (B2B + BBBJ)
Overall: Excellent, really great FBSM + BBBJ experience with a ML that was friendly, playful, cuddly and very naughty. There was some moaning which seemed real instead of the usual faked sounds.
WIR: Yes, for this ML or any other at this place. Don't know if it's policy but the girls here always have Listerine and gargle before and after which isn't foolproof against germs but it definitely helps.

Details:
Got there around 1:30, place was quiet. OKT at the desk, a good looking gal in the room next to the foot massage room putting things away. Asked for 1hr full body, he shows me to the last cubicle. This time, the music seems quite a bit louder than I remember but it wasn't obnoxious. I'm guessing they want to mask any other noises that may emanate from the other cubicles but it was only marginally successful - I could hear some gal laughing in another cube and some guy talking though couldn't tell what he said.

Undressed and laid down, a few minutes later a cute (ok, it was dark so I could be mistaken) slim PRC walks in wearing a body hugging, very short dress. She's petite but has adequate curves on top and very nice curves at the bottom. Starts talking in mandarin, I told her I don't speak mandarin then she switches to English - broken English but more than enough to communicate.

Starts with the usual massage (standard in this place presumably to test if you are LE); not bad at all. She's tiny but was strong enough to work my shoulders and back a little. Best part is, she straddles me right at the start and I can feel her bare flesh against my butt and lower back as she moves around. I realize later she hiked up her dress and was wearing a thong underneath - nice. Massage moves to the butt and legs and of course the little brother. She teases them every other stroke and as the little bro gets a little bigger, she teases more and reaches in further but still massaging the legs. After a while, legs are done and she starts massaging the nuts and twig from behind and reaching under which was really pleasant and starts getting uncomfortable as the little bro gets hard. Flips me over and straddles me with her crotch just pushing against my dick does some slow grinding and massaging. Starts brushing my pubic hair with her fingers then says something in mandarin and makes a scissors like movement with her fingers. Told her no and she responds yes, good. Pulls her thong down to show me a shaved kitty and says "see, nice". I give it a good feel and say, yeah very nice. After a while, with her crotch firmly against my dick she asks if I want B2B with BJ? Ok, what possible answer could a guy give under such circumstances? Really now.

She leaves for a couple of minutes and comes back with a few things. Starts wiping me down with wet wipes and cleans me thoroughly. Also has a bottle of Listerine which she puts some on the towels to wipe with and to gargle. Takes her top and bra off - small perky A cups. Leaves the thongs on which is even hotter (for me) - they're semi see-through. Rolls me onto my stomach again. B2b was pretty SOP but the cat bath was better than most. Some kissy sounds but not too much that it's annoying. Rolls me onto my back and gets busy. BBBJ was just ok but naughty looks and smiles (when her mouth isn't otherwise occupied) made the experience very pleasant. Straddles me and gives the little bro a good rub with her thinly covered crotch. My hands were busy all over her the whole time and she's always smiling, with the occasional moan as we rub the right way - my dick can feel the lips parting as she rubs herself over it despite the thong. The play continues for another 10-15 minutes with lots of grabbing, roaming, fingering, sucking. Her nipples were plenty hard after a while. Eventually, shot my load with her combination of BJ+HJ.

Cleans up me and herself up. She gargles a couple more times with Listerine then lays down and chats with me despite her limited English. Lots of laughing over nothing, lots of dry humping and tugging all initiated by her. A few minutes later, we both get dressed and she realized her thong is soaked (yeah, she got very wet). She looked surprised and goes "aiyah....something in mandarin" then points at me and says "you do". She wipes her kitty with a tissue and finishes dressing. We hug for bit but she doesn't let go and reaches one hand down to rub me through my pants and giggles. Pulls me close and dry humps me standing but she's kinda short so it's a bit awkward. Next thing I know, she jumps on me, wraps her legs around my waist and goes at it again. I hold her ass and fool around for a bit, all the while thinking if I should risk trying to do her (which will probably be raw). Finally decided to be safe (ok, chicken) and after a few minutes of fun & giggles, we finally head out.

After a disaster at U D, TOTALLY redeemed the afternoon with her.
Old 19-11-2013, 03:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
bkny deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Haha you should become a writer... your story makes me want to go try out this joint near BV.
Old 20-11-2013, 10:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 23
SCRAZE deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySCRAZE deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

where is location? I am ay bangsar area and I do not know the surroundings here. staying at pullman hotel
Old 21-11-2013, 02:29 AM
Samster

Based on the description, and your location, I'd say take a cab to Bangsar Village and walk across Jalan Ara towards Lucky Gardens. From there... start hunting for a MP that looks like it might be related to "MXX".

At least that's what I'd do... Good luck finding it and good luck with other things too
Old 21-11-2013, 04:16 PM
Samster

@scraze I just responded to your PM with detailed directions. Hope that helps.

@bkny Thanks bro. Was sitting in the hotel's lobby lounge nursing a drink and watching a cute waitress so got carried away with the FR. Hope you find your way to the place though. I'm curious about the other PRC chick that I saw there who is taller than Michelle but still with a slim figure. Might have to pay them another visit before I leave town.
Old 21-11-2013, 07:49 PM
Samster

Will be awhile before I start hunting for the place in your FR... my list got 2-3 other spots that sound interesting to try before I get to yours... but if I happen to be in the area I'll definitely look out for it
Old 13-04-2014, 09:18 AM
Samster

Any bros been to Uda Dara recently? Any recommendations? What about other places for batin around here or in Bukit Bintang area?

Thanks.
Old 13-04-2014, 08:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 11
DennisNeoSM is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDennisNeoSM is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by one2win View Post
Study in one of local College, KL. Hope to earn some quick money, just do for 4 days, overnight... anyone interested, kindly SMS 013-6234744
I just help her to do the arrangement.

below are the details :

Time and date :
28/4/2012 (7pm until 10am)

29/4/2012 (7pm until 10am)

30/4/2012 (7pm until 10am)

1/5/2012 (7pm until 10am)

Location : Hotel (3/4/5 star hotel, KL area, hotel name and room number will be provided on the actual day)

charges : RM1000 include hotel room. RM500 pre pay upon booking confirmation (for room booking, transportation and avoid FFK), remaining pay when arrival in the hotel room

Below are the girls details

Name: Sharon

Origin: Malaysian Chinese

Face: 9/10.

height: 168cm

weight 50KG

Body: slim.

Skin: smooth.

Boobs: b cup.

GFE: 9/10.

4 nights avaialble only, please make you booking fast!

Got pics to see?
Old 11-06-2014, 01:19 PM
Samster

In KL again so stopped by the always reliable Mxx place near Bangsar Village. Was there just before noon on Sunday; apparently they only just opened and there was only 1 girl available. They used to open at 11 but maybe that's during weekdays. Anyway, OKT said she gives very good service plus I didn't want to hang around for others to arrive (anywhere between 1230-230 according to OKT). Thankfully, Mxx once again does not disappoint. Saw her leaving the bathroom in a towel just as I went in - she just showered. She smiles and hurries to the side room to get dressed while I take a pee then head back to the cubicle.

Sorry, busy schedule so no time for detailed story. Will put additional notes in summary below:

Name: Stephanie (PRC),
Body: S, nice firm ass with just a bit of sag, loose tummy but not enough to be bad, smooth skin (big plus for me)
Boobs: B, also a bit of sag but still nice
Massage: Above average, good strength, a lot of long strokes on the back and good squeeze on the shoulders
B2B: Yes with full autoroaming, +RM50
BBBJ or FJ : Yes, BBBJ +RM30, took her time to do it and from different positions so I can roam different parts of her
GFE: Yes, although she spoke little English she was very friendly and playful, resisted any kissing of the lips initially but after a while, it was light kissing then full DFK when she started getting into it
Damage: 90 (1hr massage) + 80 (B2B + BBBJ), btw, their credit card machine's broken so remember to bring enough cash
Overall: Excellent, massage, FBSM and BBBJ were all good. Looked up at me most of the time during BBBJ with those pretty eyes like she's there just for your happiness.......... Very careful cleaning before and after. A bit more massaging after it was all done then laid on top of me to rest for a few minutes before we got up to dress.
WIR: Yes, still the most reliable place for me
Old 06-09-2014, 10:08 PM
Samster (M)

Skippyskip deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Trying to find this mxx place across from bangsar village...any help would be much appreciated! Went and checked out around lucky gardens but didn't see it...
Old 10-09-2014, 11:59 AM
Samster

R32wanfun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Where is this Mxx shop exactly bro.... Cant really see it.... I am in Bangsar now...
Old 05-10-2014, 06:15 AM
Samster

Hi guys, have been swamped at work so haven't checked this site in a while sorry for the delay. Have sent directions to those who PM'ed me for Mxx. Remember to post your reports here if you do visit the place.

Thanks.
Old 05-10-2014, 11:35 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
Royalsex is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadwarriorgeek View Post
In KL again so stopped by the always reliable Mxx place near Bangsar Village. Was there just before noon on Sunday; apparently they only just opened and there was only 1 girl available. They used to open at 11 but maybe that's during weekdays. Anyway, OKT said she gives very good service plus I didn't want to hang around for others to arrive (anywhere between 1230-230 according to OKT). Thankfully, Mxx once again does not disappoint. Saw her leaving the bathroom in a towel just as I went in - she just showered. She smiles and hurries to the side room to get dressed while I take a pee then head back to the cubicle.

Sorry, busy schedule so no time for detailed story. Will put additional notes in summary below:

Name: Stephanie (PRC),
Body: S, nice firm ass with just a bit of sag, loose tummy but not enough to be bad, smooth skin (big plus for me)
Boobs: B, also a bit of sag but still nice
Massage: Above average, good strength, a lot of long strokes on the back and good squeeze on the shoulders
B2B: Yes with full autoroaming, +RM50
BBBJ or FJ : Yes, BBBJ +RM30, took her time to do it and from different positions so I can roam different parts of her
GFE: Yes, although she spoke little English she was very friendly and playful, resisted any kissing of the lips initially but after a while, it was light kissing then full DFK when she started getting into it
Damage: 90 (1hr massage) + 80 (B2B + BBBJ), btw, their credit card machine's broken so remember to bring enough cash
Overall: Excellent, massage, FBSM and BBBJ were all good. Looked up at me most of the time during BBBJ with those pretty eyes like she's there just for your happiness.......... Very careful cleaning before and after. A bit more massaging after it was all done then laid on top of me to rest for a few minutes before we got up to dress.
WIR: Yes, still the most reliable place for me
Must try . I like massage .
Old 06-10-2014, 09:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
highkid deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Bangsar Area. Any lobang?

Staying near bangsar south near Universiti LRT, pm me directions pls. Tq brudders.
Old 06-10-2014, 11:12 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
FuckerBB is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Not cheap but I will try .
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1