The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 17-11-2014, 04:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 282 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3196 / Power: 14
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ever felt HORNY in working place before?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasminee View Post
Notice most of my male friends or male colleague find that ladies doing yoga is sexy.
Does most guys here feel the same too?

I'm sure many brother will ask me whether I do yoga lolzzz ok i shall answer to that first. I only tried a few session before but I'm too lazy to continue heehee
Maybe is the leotard they wear
Old 17-11-2014, 04:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2410 / Power: 19
bochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Notice most of my male friends or male colleague find that ladies doing yoga is sexy.

I'm sure many brother will ask me whether I do yoga lolzzz ok i shall answer to that first. I only tried a few session before but I'm too lazy to continue heehee
I think it's the yoga attire which we find it sexy.....

maybe also the thought of their bodies are so flexible that they can do all sort of positions...
Old 17-11-2014, 04:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
rockyt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sianguy2006 View Post
bro she giving bj to who?she married?
She was giving a blow to a guy, likely her bf, don't know who he was as have not met him before. She was married but separated.
Old 17-11-2014, 04:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1578 / Power: 12
lotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant future

Quote:

yes whoever invented yoga pants is a genius deserving nobel prize

我不入地狱谁入地狱
Old 17-11-2014, 05:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 375 / Power: 13
hiboyhi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhiboyhi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhiboyhi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhiboyhi is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

If based on normal perspective on a person, I find it quite scary. But if in terms of sexual perspective it gives the feel that can experience more moves lol.
Old 17-11-2014, 06:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 963 / Power: 15
NoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to behold

interesting read here
Old 17-11-2014, 09:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 503 / Power: 13
joncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

to me..as long as a lady is exercising...i find them sexy....blush cheeks and sweating...but at least presentable looks
Old 17-11-2014, 09:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 542 / Power: 22
jng1103 is a glorious beacon of lightjng1103 is a glorious beacon of lightjng1103 is a glorious beacon of lightjng1103 is a glorious beacon of lightjng1103 is a glorious beacon of lightjng1103 is a glorious beacon of light

Talking about Yoga, are those ladies who practise Yoga are more 'flexible' and 'stretchable' during love making?
Old 17-11-2014, 10:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 20
tryying is one of the Best!tryying is one of the Best!tryying is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jng1103 View Post
Talking about Yoga, are those ladies who practise Yoga are more 'flexible' and 'stretchable' during love making?
Wait they make your "brother" do yoga also, haha!
Old 17-11-2014, 11:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 11
c131v13nt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TehGaDai View Post
Hi! Anyone felt horny before while working, in office etc? Example, seeing a sexy colleague, the 'Urge'' is there! After that go toilet masterbate. After that come back work desk, see her again. The feeling kinda like... hahah!

I tried afew times before, my MILF colleague accidentally zao geng. Exposed half ball, when she squatted down packing stuff for a good 10secs! She got huge melons, bey tahan I went toilet pcc. She knew I peeked at her before.

Went to my friend's workplace in MBFC during lunch, smoking area, too many hot/sexy/chio OLs puffing away damn! Awesome!!! Needless to say, go back office hahah!

Please don't flame me. I am just another normal guy, with urges. Feel like sharing your encounters? Ladies, feel free to share as well! Thank you!
not really. my workplace a lot auntie. SNIFF
Old 18-11-2014, 03:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 10
sgpsychologist deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

I have been practicing yoga for many years. Of course, most of my classmates are ladies. Really it is nothing special.

Men has all kinds of fetish .... For uniform, nurses etc. This is just one of them.
Old 18-11-2014, 08:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 375 / Power: 13
hiboyhi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhiboyhi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhiboyhi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhiboyhi is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Yeah. They can horse ride u and bend themselves to AR u at the same time. Those do breakdance girl could probably do a "helicopter"
Old 18-11-2014, 11:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 10
sgpsychologist deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Yes, they are. But how enjoyable the session is has little to do with flexibility.
Old 24-11-2014, 04:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 11
jasminee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjasminee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjasminee is a Helpful and Caring Samster

[
Quote:
Originally Posted by joncheong View Post
to me..as long as a lady is exercising...i find them sexy....blush cheeks and sweating...but at least presentable looks
Quote:
Originally Posted by lotsfits80 View Post
yes whoever invented yoga pants is a genius deserving nobel prize
QUOTE=acidicavex;12144326]Maybe is the leotard they wear [/QUOTE]

Quote:
Originally Posted by bochapsing View Post
I think it's the yoga attire which we find it sexy.....
Not only yoga mah if you go to gym you can see some ladies wearing like this too.

As for blushing cheeks after workout still ok but sweating i think some guys might find it a turn off right lolzzz
Old 24-11-2014, 04:58 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1628 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future

Quote:
[

QUOTE=acidicavex;12144326]Maybe is the leotard they wear

Not only yoga mah if you go to gym you can see some ladies wearing like this too.

As for blushing cheeks after workout still ok but sweating i think some guys might find it a turn off right lolzzz[/QUOTE]

I was training Muay Thai few years back there were few hot ladies in the evening class,their sweaty smell is a big turn on for me,
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1