The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 07-06-2014, 09:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 15
cheetiong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: N Box KTV

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonexiaobao View Post
Yes.. was there this afternoon. Price is just as bro Jackbl has stated. Relatively cheaper compared to other ktv. Gian to go on Sunday hh.. only $68

Quality wise is not bad, better than other KTV in the same vicinity. I might say comparable to W, but that's my own opinion haha. Playability is subject to individual but GFE is gao gao for me. But I will definitely RTV

Atmosphere is not very smoky for HH, small rooms are definitely bigger than W small rooms and can sit 4 pax max.

Hi bro, please help to share the contact as wanted to call and book a room. Thanks
Old 07-06-2014, 10:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 378 / Power: 12
Phoenix66 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPhoenix66 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPhoenix66 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPhoenix66 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonexiaobao View Post
Yes.. was there this afternoon. Price is just as bro Jackbl has stated. Relatively cheaper compared to other ktv. Gian to go on Sunday hh.. only $68

Quality wise is not bad, better than other KTV in the same vicinity. I might say comparable to W, but that's my own opinion haha. Playability is subject to individual but GFE is gao gao for me. But I will definitely RTV

Atmosphere is not very smoky for HH, small rooms are definitely bigger than W small rooms and can sit 4 pax max.
Went today with lonexiaobao aka W buttie and J buttie.

The pricing here is rather complex so better call to check but overall, it's still cheap. It has numerous names (YSH, Homiko, N Box) too but the signboard leading up the staircase shows YSH. Quantity is abundant (based on just 18 rooms) but quality is so so. This place is pure Viets based on my experience today. Playability at least on par with W or better. Advice is to go after 3pm where the gals will start to stream in.

Small room size is spacious and can sit 4 average size guys and 4 gals comfortably. And it's reasonably clean and comes with 2 TVs compared to other KTVs small room which usually has one. The tower size is the huge kind and you can inform the waiter if u want to change to jugs - we took 1 jug green tea, 1 jug beer - but it's 2 jugs thou (expected 3 jugs but well...) and not sure if they will always accommodate to request.

HH 2.30pm to 7pm is largely smoke free environment even though all 18 rooms were occupied. Place started to get smoky when the dance floor/HFJ opens at 6pm+/7pm. They have 3 sessions each day, 2.30pm to 7pm, 7pm to 11pm, 11pm to 3am.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheetiong View Post
Hi bro, please help to share the contact as wanted to call and book a room. Thanks
It's easily found on the internet, 6296 2688 . Google is your best friend.
Old 07-06-2014, 11:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 15
cheetiong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks bro for the contact, anyway, the Chinese name for this KTV is 夜上海
Old 08-06-2014, 08:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 317 / Power: 15
hka1an is one of the Best!hka1an is one of the Best!hka1an is one of the Best!hka1an is one of the Best!

Anyone going HH later 230-7pm later? Pm me.
Old 08-06-2014, 03:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11601 / Power: 23
jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix66 View Post
Small room size is spacious and can sit 4 average size guys and 4 gals comfortably. And it's reasonably clean and comes with 2 TVs compared to other KTVs small room which usually has one. The tower size is the huge kind and you can inform the waiter if u want to change to jugs - we took 1 jug green tea, 1 jug beer - but it's 2 jugs thou (expected 3 jugs but well...) and not sure if they will always accommodate to request.
Thanks for the FR! The gals starting to ask for 30 but I insisted 20. Maybe next time no gals will sit with me

2014 - 27yo and above
Min 10 points to exchange
Old 08-06-2014, 06:37 PM
Samster

Phoenix66 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPhoenix66 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPhoenix66 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPhoenix66 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackbl View Post
Thanks for the FR! The gals starting to ask for 30 but I insisted 20. Maybe next time no gals will sit with me
Based on my experience ytd, most gals will ask for $30 but I think it's reasonable coz they sat with us for quite long. But if u give $20, they will pester u for another $10 but if u choose not to give, most are still ok and will walk out of the room albeit with a black face. That's the main difference between Viet and PRC; PRC will kpkb and make a scene in the room and hope the customer will give in.

But doesn't matter too much coz we should give based on our songness and the place is not a SOP $30 gal tip.
Old 08-06-2014, 09:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21094 / Power: 22
owl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond repute

Bros unite stick to $20 fro gals who butterfly too long. Reward $30 for gals with good service!
Old 08-06-2014, 09:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1315 / Power: 16
lonexiaobao has much to be proud oflonexiaobao has much to be proud oflonexiaobao has much to be proud oflonexiaobao has much to be proud oflonexiaobao has much to be proud oflonexiaobao has much to be proud oflonexiaobao has much to be proud oflonexiaobao has much to be proud oflonexiaobao has much to be proud oflonexiaobao has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by owl888 View Post
Bros unite stick to $20 fro gals who butterfly too long. Reward $30 for gals with good service!
That's the gist of it, bro owl888. However, if tips can always stick to $20, should go ahead and push with $20. If really cannot, then go for $30. Either way, its a win-win.

My 2 weeny cents

I only believe when I see and feel, not in the words of others. Everything is possible, depends how you talk

Uplist: - (minimum 3 points and above)
Old 09-06-2014, 04:54 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
yelowblitz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

thanks for the intro bro!
Old 09-06-2014, 06:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 19
RamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to behold

I recently sat with several girls and gave all $20. They neither complained nor did they hug and kiss me goodbye. Yes, very good attitude, less butterfly should be rewarded with $30.

Another good thing about this place is that waiters/waitresses don't pester you to tip them unlike NSH, GM or KSP(the new After Dark). They hardly come inside the room which is also good for privacy .
Old 09-06-2014, 07:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
maonana is Cool - loads of Potential

Hoomiko Ktv Niteclub

Address: 298 Jalan Besar, Singapore 208959
Old 09-06-2014, 10:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RamboCat View Post
I recently sat with several girls and gave all $20. They neither complained nor did they hug and kiss me goodbye. Yes, very good attitude, less butterfly should be rewarded with $30.

Another good thing about this place is that waiters/waitresses don't pester you to tip them unlike NSH, GM or KSP(the new After Dark). They hardly come inside the room which is also good for privacy .
For my room on Sat, e waiter only came in twice. First to bring in the drinks, fruits and snack and second time was to pay the bill. No frills which is great and only complaint is that the room can get really cold after 5pm.
Old 09-06-2014, 11:36 PM
Samster

jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Agreed!

Quote:
They hardly come inside the room which is also good for privacy.
Yeah, don't disturb when we are in action.... there's a vn waitress too

2014 - 27yo and above
Old 09-06-2014, 11:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix66 View Post
No frills which is great and only complaint is that the room can get really cold after 5pm.
So that the customers will find gals to hug and gals will let customers hug to get some warmness

2014 - 27yo and above
Old 11-06-2014, 04:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Totally deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Organizing outing to n box tonight 7-11pm 108 shared between 3. Anybody interested please pm me. Thanks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1