The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 20-10-2014, 11:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
derren123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Malay Girls KTV

Hi bro i am interest also. Can share me d location .. tks
Old 21-10-2014, 06:08 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -69 / Power: 0
extg5577 has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

anybody up for this tonight?
Old 21-10-2014, 08:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
flowerboi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any bros here have yumeco contract?

mind pm me. thx
Old 24-10-2014, 08:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 0
kronthos deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Is anyone going? Planning one tonight.

K. (The details are in there).

Bottle + Mummy tips are shared equally.

PM me.

Thanks!
Old 03-11-2014, 11:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 173 / Power: 14
unkn0wn is a Helpful and Caring Samsterunkn0wn is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi can anyone shared the location or details with me please? i would like to try out brownies.. are they local brownies?
Old 04-11-2014, 08:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1196 / Power: 18
CherryBoy has much to be proud ofCherryBoy has much to be proud ofCherryBoy has much to be proud ofCherryBoy has much to be proud ofCherryBoy has much to be proud ofCherryBoy has much to be proud ofCherryBoy has much to be proud ofCherryBoy has much to be proud ofCherryBoy has much to be proud of

can share contact bro
Old 14-11-2014, 05:35 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
bearishlove deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any bros going tonight ? 1st timer here. wanna try ....
Old 20-11-2014, 12:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
chivas tiger deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro can share location and contact?
thanx
Old 08-12-2014, 09:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2507 / Power: 16
halogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond repute

I have an interesting question and observation for bros who cheong Malay KTVs.

Through my connections and stalking skills, I get to know some minahs who work in these ktv.

Some girls who I target to sit with if I go to the Ktv actually have a boyfriend or even husband. And yet they are still working in this line getting bonked almost every night by strangers. Of course the money is good but I don't know how their partner feels.

Having said that, if I know they are madly in love with their partners yet they still agree to get dirty with me sometimes make me feel uncomfortable being with them. Not sure if bros here have the same feeling?

For minahs who are younger, their love life is somehow either totally screwed up or very complicated and I would say 10/10 of them, their boyfriends are heavily tattooed.

For slightly older ones, >25, usually in most cases they already have a kid and their husbands/boyfriends are usually not around due to some legal issues.

Overall, they may be wild and crazy, but they can be "dangerous" and too complicated to handle.
Old 08-12-2014, 11:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 13
4getful deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy4getful deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by halogen019 View Post

Through my connections and stalking skills, I get to know some minahs who work in these ktv.

Some girls who I target to sit with if I go to the Ktv actually have a boyfriend or even husband. And yet they are still working in this line getting bonked almost every night by strangers. Of course the money is good but I don't know how their partner feels.

Having said that, if I know they are madly in love with their partners yet they still agree to get dirty with me sometimes make me feel uncomfortable being with them. Not sure if bros here have the same feeling?

For minahs who are younger, their love life is somehow either totally screwed up or very complicated and I would say 10/10 of them, their boyfriends are heavily tattooed.

For slightly older ones, >25, usually in most cases they already have a kid and their husbands/boyfriends are usually not around due to some legal issues.

Overall, they may be wild and crazy, but they can be "dangerous" and too complicated to handle.
I totally understand what you are saying. But the first rule already say, fark n forget. 2nd rule, have $ have honey, no $ no honey. 3rd rule, when your little bro ask you to fark, just fark n nv ask why. N then after rule 3, rule no 1 start again. Female also have needs, they r victim by society where ppl always regards them as victim. Some also like to be touch but afraid to be called slut. Male can masterbate or find women to fark, y cant women?
Old 09-12-2014, 12:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
S'pore Ah Boy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

sounds a bit like the ah lians and ah huis who worked the ktv scene in the 1990s & 1980s, all were single mothers or have hubby but still getting fucked every night by custormers
Old 09-12-2014, 10:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
pancakeman is Cool - loads of Potential

So far have not visited any of the malay ktvs. would like to give it a try.

Any bros who know the place and want to go together?
Old 10-12-2014, 03:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4546 / Power: 19
best123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by halogen019 View Post

so where do you hang out? mind sharing with me over PM bro?
Old 10-12-2014, 10:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 16
Smuggy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ah... yumeco... long time nv go there... bottles are cheap... only a few rooms in that establishment... jus be careful of the minah u doing rnb with.... she might have finished suckin or farkin a pakcik in the next room before serving u.. haha... mummy is actually better lookin than the minahs there... jus my 2 cents worth...
Old 11-12-2014, 04:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 16
mrate79 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymrate79 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bro 4getful I like your reply man hahaha reply cycle hahaha.

Thinking of going Friday to Yumeco.

Rnb early then go home early.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1