The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, Coco, sierra

Old 20-10-2014, 09:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 15
zxq2008 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterzxq2008 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mcwoof00 View Post
Overdue FR on Mistress Tian(Rachel)

Tried her due to the positive FRs by the bros, asked for a double dom with her friend. was kinda disappointed with their looks as they look so much older than in the pics. Brought a red bra with matching G string.

Ask me to put on the lingerie n danced infront of them. Got hard immd. after awhile was commanded to kneel down n lick n massage their feet one by one. did it for 10 mins n one of them went to bring out a big strap on. Put it on n ask me to blow like a whore. deep throat it. I was nearly numb on my mouth as saliva was dripping and i look like a doggie.

Mistress tian asked me to lift my ass up in the air n gave me a few good tight slaps. After that was ass rimming for 15 mins as they took turns to rip my small asshole. I was crying for pain until i turned soft. They gave up n asked me to clean the house with a cloth while they sit in the living room chit chatting.

Cleaned for 10 mins and was asked to lie down on the floor and was given footjob. The pain was still in my ass and i couldnt get hard. I was given 5 mins n i still cant get hard n they asked me to diy.
i gave up n went to showers without cumming.

damage $200 for 2 mistresses for 1 hr
Spend $200? For housekeeping job?
Old 20-10-2014, 10:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 12
sgdiscreethunk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I tried Mistress Tian (rachel) before. Thankfully, my review of her was above average. I haven't shared my review, but for a PRC domme, she does have somewhat of a BDSM streak in her.

However, I must thank you for your sharing. I was tempted to go for a double domme session. But I guess it might never turn out well. Maybe I will just save up for a mean BDSM session with Domina Fire...
Old 21-10-2014, 12:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 12
otherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to behold

Do you know of any domme who does chastity keyholding?
Old 21-10-2014, 12:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 11
onsenmaster deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyonsenmaster deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I have tried Mistress Tian before as well. The experience was below average. I didn't cum also, as I couldn't get hard. Maybe did not manage to click with her.

When I tried her the 2nd time, things were better but still nothing to shout about.

The best domme I have tried here remains Mistress Anya. She is easily the best local domme around, and is on par with many of the Japanese mistresses in terms of skill-set and demeanor.
Old 21-10-2014, 05:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 658 / Power: 17
yagamisg is a splendid one to beholdyagamisg is a splendid one to beholdyagamisg is a splendid one to beholdyagamisg is a splendid one to beholdyagamisg is a splendid one to beholdyagamisg is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by onsenmaster View Post
I have tried Mistress Tian before as well. The experience was below average. I didn't cum also, as I couldn't get hard. Maybe did not manage to click with her.

When I tried her the 2nd time, things were better but still nothing to shout about.
my session is also below average, but her leg is really very smooth but look older in real person, and that day she have flu, sianz half ><
Old 21-10-2014, 01:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 165 / Power: 16
saly3r is a Helpful and Caring Samstersaly3r is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

The best domme I have tried here remains Mistress Anya. She is easily the best local domme around, and is on par with many of the Japanese mistresses in terms of skill-set and demeanor.
able to provide the link or contact?
Old 21-10-2014, 02:27 PM
Samster

i found a post on adpost. any one willing to try

http://www.adpost.com/sg/personals/21561/
Old 21-10-2014, 02:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 11
onsenmaster deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyonsenmaster deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Anya can be found in collar space. Should actually be spelt Anja not Anya. If not you can do a google as well. She seems to have a high search hit rate in search engines
Old 21-10-2014, 03:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Anya can be found in collar space. Should actually be spelt Anja not Anya. If not you can do a google as well. She seems to have a high search hit rate in search engines
no wonder cant find.. thanks bro
Old 21-10-2014, 03:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
sgnewguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by dell_lee_2003 View Post
are there anything that can whip.us but no red mark or internal injury but pain?
Usually, the question asked is red mark for how long and different people react differently. From experience, the broader straps won't leave permanent marks and it goes away in less than a day for me. paddles too. Canes will produce marks that stay for 2-3 days for me. Should really tell the mistress this before trying...

I play the longer sessions in thailand. Its gone when I get back.
Old 21-10-2014, 03:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 0
phones deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyphones deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by yagamisg View Post
my session is also below average, but her leg is really very smooth but look older in real person, and that day she have flu, sianz half ><
I had sent you a private message on rachel!
Old 21-10-2014, 04:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 13
punishme deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros , I just want to tell you that if you are in or visiting Bangkok that Mistress Morgans website ( bdsmbangkok.com ) is down and will be for the foreseeable future . She is still in the dungeon at Sukhamvit 101 and has another Mistress and a slave girl .
She can be contacted by email ....... [email protected] or phone +66847703030 , and of course at he collarspace page http://www.collarspace.com/MistressMorganBk
Any of you who have visited her will know that she has no limits ( within the law ) and gives a very fulfilling session with your satisfaction guaranteed and for the bro that posted a few days ago about panty fetish , she can give everything you ever wished for , I know because I am into panties too .

If you are into the real pain and punishment BDSM then you will be in good hands , Mistress Morgan is strong and will administer as much pain and torture with whip , cane , paddle etc. as you can take and she enjoys it too !!! .
Old 21-10-2014, 04:30 PM
Samster

Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 16
1987 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy1987 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Anyone can recommend a domme with good caning skills? I am in need for some severe caning.......
Old 21-10-2014, 10:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
bscoopy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by zzind1 View Post
The famous UK Mistress Hunteress will come to KL on 20-22 Ocotber
Any of the rich KL bros here have sessioned or are planning to session with the famous Mistress Hunteress while she is still here? I think she is leaving tomorrow? Care to share a FR for us poorer KL subs?
Old 24-10-2014, 12:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 18
dell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I have arranged double dom session with Mistress Tian and Snow.
For me simple.
1st 10min is foot worship one by one and licking.
next 10min is Mistress Tian to slap my dick for 5min while.Snow.gagged me with her feet. Then Mistress Tian will do tickling.
next 10min is the other way round.

Then Mistress Tian will whip my dick for a few min.

Then cuming start. May be It will last for 10min.
And I am.sure I will cum so.much.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1