The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-08-2014, 04:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 16
Rick69U deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRick69U deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Fake boobs vs Real boobs

I only got to know her after her boob job, so I don't know how it looks before that. But nowadays, there are different kinds of boob job, heard some doc will take tissue from your thighs and then input into the boob to give it a natural feel. I guess my FB was using silicone so can feel it really hard and not natural... good luck and update us..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawning View Post
Really? Even if the natural boobs not as protruding and mounting?

I m thinking of getting a boob job. Only that i do not know if he is going to like it or not. He is a boob man.
Old 20-08-2014, 05:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 624 / Power: 17
porscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawning View Post
Brothers... if you are married and have the experience of your wife nursing a baby, normally her breast wud be stone hard too because of the congested milk ducts in her breasts. If u hv this experience and have had ur hands on fake boobs.. does it feel the same?
Totally different. A preggy's swollen breasts are firm but still soft compared to fakes but that said there's many grades of silicon & the best ones are very soft after enhancements but easily S$25K+

Another kind is fat injection which is all natural, docs will lipo from your body to inject under your breasts but I think about 30% are absorbed into body & not too permanent.
Old 20-08-2014, 06:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
Shawning deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick69U View Post
I only got to know her after her boob job, so I don't know how it looks before that. But nowadays, there are different kinds of boob job, heard some doc will take tissue from your thighs and then input into the boob to give it a natural feel. I guess my FB was using silicone so can feel it really hard and not natural... good luck and update us..
I read about that type of implant. They called it filler but its been banned in america due to it being risky as the mamogram wud not be able to detect any tumour or cancer cell in the breast. I m doing my research on the clinics and the surgeons. Its just that i worry if he will not like the feels of it like some of u guys said. He is the type of man who loves to fondle my breasts when we r watching tv or whenever he feels like fondling me. And that is also because i respond to my breasts. He told me before he had me, during his other encounters with other girls before me, he wasnt fond of breasts because he hardly gets any response from breasts fondlings. 10 years now with me he has grown fondness and becoming obsessed with breasts that i thought i want to get a boob job... for me and for him.
Old 21-08-2014, 02:47 PM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 12
divedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant future

I don't care for large boobs. I like B the most, no larger than C. I really dislike fake boobs, especially saline, because they are hard and don't feel natural. I don't understand why anyone would like fake boobs rather than natural. I would rather have real A boobs than fake D any day.

Upz list:

Need to post / Send me PM: gooey 12, blackmumba 2, johnkim2 2
Old 21-08-2014, 04:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2059 / Power: 12
exge has a reputation beyond reputeexge has a reputation beyond reputeexge has a reputation beyond reputeexge has a reputation beyond reputeexge has a reputation beyond reputeexge has a reputation beyond reputeexge has a reputation beyond reputeexge has a reputation beyond reputeexge has a reputation beyond reputeexge has a reputation beyond reputeexge has a reputation beyond repute

Ok my knowledge so far:

You have to consider 5 things
  1. Size
  2. Type
  3. Location
  4. Shape
  5. Cut
Size
Large implants don't feel as natural, well obviously.. Especially if saline is used. The amount of natural breast tissue is also a factor and since i do not have any other info, consult your PS for their advice on the optimum size.

Type
Many people will ask, saline or silicone. First you must understand how they work. Saline implants are basically a plastic bag filled with saline. While silicone is usually a gel.

Saline: Less health risk, adjustable to custom size, ripple when placed under thin natural tissue
Silicone: HIGH health risk, silicone is POISONOUS and can even kill a snake - joke aside you can google on silicone toxicity and be shocked , looks more natural in the start, over time the body will react to it and scarring will make it hard, lastly only fixed sizes

If you have little natural breast tissue, it will look very fake like bolted on if done over-muscle. So usually for this case under-muscle is used. If you are at least a B cup then recommended is over-muscle. Why? Cos you can get the natural slope of the top of the breast and the chest muscles when flexed will not press on the implant - risk of changing shape hor. Again, confirm with your PS for their advice.

Shape
Round vs Teardrop
Actually no real difference la, but most PS especially the $-face ones, will recommend the shaped implants. Why? Cos you look like carrot. Most people cannot tell the difference between shaped or round after it is complete. Round ones are cheaper, softer and no risk of the implant rotating wrong side.
If the implant rotates, you get: asymmetrical breasts - nipple might be different position, areola may be different size ... and so on... basically it looks funny.

Cut
Lastly, where you want the cut to be. This is the biggest tell tale of fake breasts. But this one really have to ask your PS. My advice can only come until here.

Good luck sis, but my answer is guys still prefer natural.
Old 21-08-2014, 05:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
watever12 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I think most guys would like it natural n smaller than bigger n fake because of the feel of the natural boobs. Soft. But then again I dont understand y guys are drawn to boobs. To me they are just 2 pcs of fats dangling in front of the chest... I did asked a few guys before.. they prefer natural ones because of the feel. Soft and nice to squeeze. The fake ones have a different feel to them.
Old 21-08-2014, 10:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 16
Humpy Dumpty deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I didn't enjoy my breast experience when being in a previous relationship with someone who had them done.

I have to caveat and say i didn't know what material she used or the technicalities just that she being korean had them done in korea. Also should state whilst i appreciate breasts, i'm not really a boob man such as your husband has come to be.

So my impressions are that the feeling is quite unnatural. She went to a C cup which looked like it fit her physique but when touched they felt too firm to the point of hardness and didn't move or jiggle like a natural breast. I guess the behaviour of the material is different but that's just the reality of the product being used.

Maybe a more value add perspective i can offer is that the hardness also effected the feeling for missionary. Basically, i could feel the breasts pushing back on my cheast as they had no space to adjust to the side like normal as the skin there was already stretched by the full Cs in place. Sometimes it felt like she had bigger pecks then me lol.

But she did it for herself and it really boosted her confidence being in the fashion beauty industry. If it were me, i'm happy with natural anyway.
Old 22-08-2014, 04:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
Shawning deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humpy Dumpty View Post
I didn't enjoy my breast experience when being in a previous relationship with someone who had them done.

I have to caveat and say i didn't know what material she used or the technicalities just that she being korean had them done in korea. Also should state whilst i appreciate breasts, i'm not really a boob man such as your husband has come to be.

So my impressions are that the feeling is quite unnatural. She went to a C cup which looked like it fit her physique but when touched they felt too firm to the point of hardness and didn't move or jiggle like a natural breast. I guess the behaviour of the material is different but that's just the reality of the product being used.

Maybe a more value add perspective i can offer is that the hardness also effected the feeling for missionary. Basically, i could feel the breasts pushing back on my cheast as they had no space to adjust to the side like normal as the skin there was already stretched by the full Cs in place. Sometimes it felt like she had bigger pecks then me lol.

But she did it for herself and it really boosted her confidence being in the fashion beauty industry. If it were me, i'm happy with natural anyway.
Thank you so much for your input. I wud believe that the koreans are much more advanced in plastic surgery than us. Well actually, my husband has no idea of how implants wud feel. Truthfully, what he shared with me was, in his younger days, during his cheongsters days (he told me few occasions with ktv girls in jakarta, golf girls in bandung and medan and other acquantances he said the girls did not respond much if fondled their breasts. So he said he just touch the boobs to arouse himself than quickly into action.

Buy when he started with me, he experienced different response when first kissed me and touching my breast. Hehehe.. the first time we made love, after we reached our orgasm, he said, honey, you dont have to fake it. If u want me to lead you just show me the way. And i was like, what? Faking? Who was faking? And why would i want to fake it if i did really enjoy you baby

Surprised! Surprised! After much exploration, he had never found my species i took it as a compliment. Because he said, having me is enough. He can end his cheongsterism adventure. Wow! Even i cant believe myself. And he said it because the way i responded to all the wires that is connected in my body from my breasts to my clitoris and my brain.

Sounds technical huh? *wink*
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1