The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-08-2014, 05:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 10
yourbestman is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryourbestman is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryourbestman is a Helpful and Caring Samster
My Fantasies Of My Wife

hey guys, is me again...
so yesterday is my first day hanging around in this forum n
i just made a silly thread http://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=468827 and posted half way here http://sammyboyforum.com/showthr...=321951&page=6

i started reading sex stories during my school time n wife sharing is my all time fav.
i have this sensual feeling reading abt happily married wife, holding to their wedding vow to be loyal to each other..being seduce n taken forcefully but later giving in willingly to affairs especially with exotic person, such as younger man, inter racial, much elder men or even incest...

if u ask me, why i like wife fantasy i am not sure, just this genre really attract me...and i will save sex stories abt unloyal wife from darkwanderer n my fav black demon, but mostly are abt black guy screwing white wives...
i am still searching for more asian based stories and any bro can introduce to me

ok....it might already introduce abt me n my wife
both of us are in mid late 30s chinese, with 2 kids....
my wife Annie was my former colleague......she is consider pretty as told by most of my friends and relatives....i am officially her first bf eventhough she casual relationship here n there but i am the first to pop her cherry...
she have big breast c-cup and around 170 cm tall...

our sex life are quite bored as she is not adventurous enough, yes, did i tell u, she was from a kampung in Johore? we have common mercenary style of make love session n she doesnt like doggie....we tried few times, n i cant remember as too little, she just want common style which bored me....

before we started dating, she wore conservatively, mainly pants, slacks or dull long skirts. she seldom wear mini skirt nor even v-neck..
after we started dating, i encouraged her to change her clothing and she agreed by wearing mini skirts with smoky pantyhose....i can see many wolf stare from our colleagues that time....and i encourage her to wear low cut as well....n often her desk with get many visitors trying to peep at her cleavage

due to career advancement, we left the company n i joined a trading company and she work in a lawyer firm...n not long she got pregnant with our first kid, from there onwards, her body shape run a bit n she lost her confident and never wear daring anymore...and also her office quite small..so she doenst need to dress-up to work
Old 15-08-2014, 05:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 16
parrotkid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyparrotkid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: My Fantasies Of My Wife

Haha!
Did i read 'mercenary style'? That style can help you make more money?
It is 'missionary style' , bro.
Old 15-08-2014, 05:33 PM
Samster

yourbestman is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryourbestman is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryourbestman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

eventhough my wife doesnt like to have many style in sex life
she still love sex and if can, she want us to make love 3-4 times a week
as her style are bored, i often have wild imagination of her with different men to spice up my mood....i try to have some dirty talks but she just entertain me once a while but not excited enough..i try to coax her to have dirty talk abt who tried to hit her or flirt with her and she told me some here n there n i will use that to make fantasy of my own, hoping one day, one of them comes true....

so this thread, i will use to update my fantasies of her with different men
i hope to find comrades that share same experience with me and we can exchange stories but dont PM me yet, as I am not ready to share her willingly
unless someone managed to seduce n fuck her on his own accord..

sorry guys, due to time limitation, going home now, i will start my stories next time
Old 15-08-2014, 05:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by parrotkid View Post
Haha!
Did i read 'mercenary style'? That style can help you make more money?
It is 'missionary style' , bro.
sorry bro, me english no good...anyway thanks for reading
hope to see ur comments more when i post stories in the future
Old 17-08-2014, 07:34 PM
Samster

Indian guy lust over Chinese wife

As mentioned my wife Annie work in a lawyer firm. The boss is an Indian guy with another 2 lawyers and 2 clerical and a despatch. My wife work as secretary.

My wife boss Guna is the eldest of 4 siblings, second bro a doctor, third a biz man and youngest Shan is a late 40s man without stable job. Married with 2 kids he hardly take care of his family. Relying on elder sibling for support.

When my wife joined the firm 10 years ago Shan was already busy disturbing the Indian lady my wife supposed to take over. Tina already warned my wife to take caution of him. After Tina left, Shan seldom went to the firm and on few occasion of his visit my wife just gave him cold shoulder.

Early of this year mr Guna eldest daughter got married and he invited everyone included us. Due to assignment oversea I asked my wife to go with her colleagues while my mum will take care of our kids.

Now working in an Indian based firm with majority co worker Indian my wife received some sari as gift from her boss when he went back to India. And as she never got chance to wear, she decided to wear for the occasion.

The sari is a proper piece of attire and when my wife wear it, it does look good on her furthermore of her fair skin.

At the function majority of the guests are Indian and being the few Chinese there, my wife does attract stare from guests. Particularly Shan.

In Shan mind : damn it why I missed out this classic lady Annie. So sweet in sari.

My wife arrived early and her other colleagues haven't arrive yet. Mr and Mrs Guna welcome her,as they were busy, they asked Shan for help.

Mrs Guna: Shan, you remember Annie?

Shan: yes of coz, but I can't remember her to be this pretty and attractive. And she looks good in this sari.

Shan looked at my wife from head til toe paying more attention at her breast . My wife blushed.

Annie: well thanks. You look great also.

Shan: where r the rest? Rajes, Lily and Mei Ling?

Annie: well they will be late

Shan happily: let me show you your table.

Both went to the table n unluckily the table still empty.

Annie: Shan, thank you for showing me my table and is very nice of you. I don't want to bother your time, I can' managed myself.

Shan: don't be silly. I already promised my bro to take care of you.
All the time staring at my wife breast.

Not to look rude. My wife tried to find some conversation with him and they have some laugh. Shan ordered some wine for them. Being a not good drinker my wife tried to reject him but Shan insisted. They have 2 glasses each. My wife face turned red. By that time Rajes and the gang arrived. And Shan greeted them and left.

Rajes: Annie what happened to you, you look drunk. Are you ok?

Annie: I am ok. Just had more than I can take.

Mei Ling: you better be careful I saw him looking at you in one kind.

Lily: yes like wanna eat you!!

My wife blushed and everyone laughed......

Last edited by yourbestman; 18-08-2014 at 02:33 PM.
Old 18-08-2014, 12:57 PM
Samster

continue...

The ceremony started not long after that. Everyone enjoyed themselves with Shan sitting few tables away but occasionally looking at my wife table.

Mei Ling another Chinese lady in her late 20s are the latest addition to the firm my wife working. She is fat n very tomboyish. Deep down she hated my wife eventhough in surface she looks ok. Office politic are very bitchy and my wife as senior of 10 years are the blue eye girl of Mr Guna and hold most of the power in the firm. She had fights with my wife before and my wife always the gentle type will always give in and apologize. Mei Ling would always find ways to stab my wife back. As opportunist, Mei Ling saw the lusty face of Shan and she would be obliged to help him in securing his prey.

Mei Ling: madam, thank you for your guidance this 2 years. I would like to propose a toast. Cheers!!!

Annie: Mei Ling. Tq and is my pleasure to work with you. If past we have any misunderstanding please forgive me.
How naive my wife always the give in kind.

So in this dinner, she tried to coax my wife to drink more. Keep on urging her to bottom up. My wife is not a drinker and 3 glasses is her limitations but that night she finished more than 5 glasses. She started to feel tipsy.

Halfway she wanted to go to the ladies. As an excuse to avoid the charges of Mei Ling and to get some air.

Annie: ladies I need to go to the ladies

Mei Ling: let me accompany you.

Annie: ok. Thanks

So my wife walked unsteadily n tipsyly to the ladies followed by Mei Ling. Their movement does not escape the eyes of Shan. Mei Ling noticed Shan looking at them and deep inside her heart she laugh evilly.

Mei Ling: madam are you ok?

Annie: ok just need to the ladies n get some air.

Mei Ling: hey, there is an open air balcony here. We can come here for some air after we are done. Beside I feel drunk n tipsy too.

Annie: ok. Sure

Mei Ling: Iets wait outside the ladies . Who finished first who wait.

The scheming Mei Ling laughed to herself. Sorry Annie I will leave you alone and hopefully the jerk Shan will take this chance.

So Mei Ling finished her business fast and walk back to the event room. She saw Shan walking over.

Shan: hey how are you? Where's Annie?

Mei Ling: she still in the ladies n very tipsy. Hey something going on in event room? The atmosphere is so wild.

Shan: is the toasting time and bride and groom dancing time. You should go n watch n I will take care of Annie.

So they parted way and Shan waited outside the ladies for my wife. True enough my wife came after a while. And not to make it obvious Shan pretended he just out of the gents.

Shan: hey Annie are you ok?

Annie: Shan I am ok just a bit dizzy. Did you see Mei Ling we r supposed to wait here.

Shan ogled at my wife breast n love the face of my wife in drunken state. My wife noticed that and not sure whether is alcohol effects or so, she felt her nipples hardened. Feeling appreciated by his admiration. Due to the material of her sari n bra, her nipples were quite visible. And Shan were pleased with it and his cock is throbbing hard. Shan face was red. Was it from embarrassment or from arousal.

Shan lied: no I didn't see her is she still inside?

Annie: no I checked and we supposed to go to the balcony together. I need to find if anything happened to her.

My wife tried to walk away just slightly weaving in her strappy high heels. Shan knew she is very tipsy and if he play his card right, he might have a chance to make a move on her. Like the experienced predator that he was, he closed in carefully on his exquisite prey. Shan put his hand on her shoulder and another at her waist as she is walking rather unsteady. Deep inside Shan's heart he knew Mei Ling will not be there and no one will be there as the event room were having some interesting event going on.

When they reached the balcony, not one is there. Not even a single soul.
When wife told Shan she needed to go back, he insisted she wait awhile until she sobered up a little. She have to admit she was having trouble walking.

Once in the balcony, my wife walked up to enjoy the scenery and the beautiful sky. She was feeling better but was still rather unsteady and felt Shan standing behind her to balance me. His hand started to hug her from behind crossing at her hips. My wife was stunned, asking him, what is he doing. Shan whispered into her ear and told her he was having trouble controlling himself because she looked so hot as she stood there swaying in that sexy sari.. He said, your husband was a very lucky man to have a woman as hot as you. He said, he like looking at my wife harden nipples and pleased with the effects he gave her, verbally assaulting my poor wife.

Shan try to assault her again: Where is your husband? (panting)

Annie: he is in Japan business trip...

Shan: when is he coming back??

Annie: next week...

Shan: can i send you home later??

Without waiting for her response, his hands moved up. He subtly started to caress her breasts, using movements that might feel accidental to her. His movements were having the desired effect. Her breasts were becoming more sensitive to his touch and wanted to be held. Not expecting any objections, Shan got bolder and squeezed her breasts firmly, and her flimsy bra cup cave in. My wife let out approving moans. He was developing an erection, and she could distinctly feel him growing against her buttock.

Shan could not hold it anymore, he turned my wife around. His face approached hers very slowly. He pressed his lips to hers, and she responded with more urgency than she had intended. They exchanged passionate kiss. Shan start to squeezed her breasts again, this time removing the clothing covering her bra and unclasped it. My wife broke the kiss. Her breasts was exposed. She blushed profusely and nervously covered her breasts with her hand. This was Shan's favorite response. He knew this type of woman would make for a wonderful pursuit… and my wife also offered the attraction that she would be the most gorgeous woman he had ever captured.

Both was getting hot, both physically and sexually. With all of the alcohol she had consumed, her judgment was clouded and slow. She was flushed, and assumed that it was due to a passion that she was fighting to deny. He knew she was in distress, he kissed her hands. She thought she succed in avoiding him from touching her breasts again. In truth, as he moved her hands to his chest and then to his neck he was accomplishing the same things that would bring him pleasure. By raising her arms, she had slightly elevated her firm, globes. Her perky nipples now winked up at him, begging to be stroked. He caressed them with his fingers and they pressed forward to receive his favor. My wife body began its preparations for what was to come. Her vagina started to become moist. Shan tried to lower his face to suck at her nipples but my wife try to avoid and pull him up again. Telling Shan: no we should stop,

Shan came up to her face and kissed her on the lips once again. She fought him mentally, but he was able to kiss her deeply. The kiss meant much to her, but she could not allow herself enjoy it. With her chests now semi bared, and his hands on the smooth skin of her breast, Shan penis doubled in size and wanted attention badly.

He pressed his body full length into her, compressing her breasts into his chest at the same time grind his crotch into her leg.

My wife was all woman, and Shan was enjoying his exploration of her body. He kneaded her ripe globes, pressed his hips into her firm belly, and took in her gorgeous face and hair.

Annie: Shan we should stop this is so wrong, we are married...

Shan: Annie, love, is too late, i am so hard, i need to have you now, i need you badly...

to be continue....

i hope anyone enjoying my story, do let me know....

Last edited by yourbestman; 18-08-2014 at 02:49 PM.
Old 18-08-2014, 03:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1422 / Power: 14
ZacMissile has much to be proud ofZacMissile has much to be proud ofZacMissile has much to be proud ofZacMissile has much to be proud ofZacMissile has much to be proud ofZacMissile has much to be proud ofZacMissile has much to be proud ofZacMissile has much to be proud ofZacMissile has much to be proud ofZacMissile has much to be proud of

Standing by with popcorn and beer.
Old 18-08-2014, 05:21 PM
Samster

Shan: I need to make love to you

Annie: Shan, this is so wrong, I shouldn’t be starting this and is not my intentions to entice you…we better stop…people will come…

My wife tried to breakaway…

Shan: but my cock got so hard….is too suffering for me..i need to cum…you want me don’t you?

Annie: no, I don’t want you. What happened was a mistake, I got carried away. We should stop now and no harm done.

Shan: How about we try dry humping each other? Would you like that love?

Annie: I'm not sure what that is. and i dont want it.

Shan: It's like fucking only my cock won't actually be inside you but I will rub it up and down your pussy. It will feel like it was in me, well almost. And, it will be so close to actually happening, so very close to actually being inside me, you will love it.

My wife kept quiet and still in the embrace of Shan. Shan left no chance for my wife to think. He unzipped his pant, withdrew his massive penis to the surprise of my wife, and began rubbing his shaft up and down the lips of her panties covered pussy. They locked in tight embrace, Shan moved faster now and pushed down harder so my wife panties covered pussy lips were in direct contact with his long black shaft as it pressed in between their bodies. My wife moaned very loudly and they French kissing again.

Shan started to dry humping my wife, with much passion, he looked into my wife eyes and saw the yearn in her. Shan knew he cannot be hurry, he need to seduce her completely and let her succumb to him. He changed his tempo to slow hump, making sure his cock is in direct contact with her pussy. My wife moaned so loudly and body started to jerk, and Shan knew she will cum very soon, he maintained his tempo and my wife let out a loud gasp cumming but Shan had no intentions to stop but continue humping giving her a mind shuttering multiple orgasm

Shan: oh…love Annie, you are so great, I am so love dry fucking you….let me go inside you

Annie: no please, I cant be unfaithful to my husband….

Shan: but I need to cum…..please. I want to fuck you since the first day I saw you.

Annie: I cant, if you wanna cum, you continue to hump me…

My wife moved closer to Shan again, He moved up quickly and positioned his hard big cock was directly over her wet pussy. She moved it up so it rested facing her stomach. He began to moan and my wife could feel it rubbing over her clit back and forth, back and forth. Again and again it stimulated her clit directly! She wrapped one of her leg around him as he stood there and dry fucked her like a mad man! He need to cum badly and few more humping, my wife want to cum again and she let out another moan and Shan was about to cum also…..

Shan: my love Annie, I am cumming now, I am cumming for you…arghh..

Both reached climax at the same time and Shan was in ecstasy….he cummed all over my wife sari..creating a mess there.

to be continue

hm...not much comments from bros...hope anyone can tell me their feelings reading it...
Old 18-08-2014, 07:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 13
DDAMn deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDDAMn deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

More plsss.
Old 18-08-2014, 07:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 225 / Power: 17
rooneyrocks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrooneyrocks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrooneyrocks is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Great story. More update please.
Old 18-08-2014, 09:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 350 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1879 / Power: 14
Baileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant future

Interesting story....keep it coming...
Old 18-08-2014, 09:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Nick2005 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wow!! another masterpiece...
Old 18-08-2014, 11:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2315 / Power: 18
atoz67 has a reputation beyond reputeatoz67 has a reputation beyond reputeatoz67 has a reputation beyond reputeatoz67 has a reputation beyond reputeatoz67 has a reputation beyond reputeatoz67 has a reputation beyond reputeatoz67 has a reputation beyond reputeatoz67 has a reputation beyond reputeatoz67 has a reputation beyond reputeatoz67 has a reputation beyond reputeatoz67 has a reputation beyond repute

Nice, pls continue
Old 19-08-2014, 07:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 21
dancer60 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great Wnderful story bro....camping for more
Old 19-08-2014, 09:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1816 / Power: 11
Tuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant future

Awesome.......
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1