The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-08-2014, 06:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 11
tallsynn is a Helpful and Caring Samstertallsynn is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: The receptionist

ya, great to know there is still more to come!
thanks a lot, ts
keep it up!
Old 18-08-2014, 06:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 10
Number21 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNumber21 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Haha, script for star award? Then we must get Yvoone Lim Xiang Ping as the role of Yvoone? Well, I liked her pretty much when she was younger.

One day of every week, we would have a very long break. Other than having lunch, we always had nothing to do. Yvoone and I decided to stay at the library till class start as that was the quietest place in school with air con. We found ourselves a corner with only 2 seats. There was a whole huge shelf of books behind us. Just like a wall.

Yvoone was wearing shorts that day which made things hard. As we were TCSS'ing, she got touchy. It got me horny and I started touching her too. Although she wore shorts, it a pretty short one. Up and down my hands slided on her smooth fair thighs. Her grip on her thighs got tighter with each stroke of my hands. Reaching directly before her pussy, my hands stopped. My fingers took over the work tickling her right at the edges of her shorts. Slowly my nails clawed down her thighs to her knees. It brought an instant shiver down her spine. Wider and wider her legs opened. I saw a little different in colour to her shorts. Just that tiny bit of black as to her white shorts.

Moving my hand back up her thighs, one of my fingers got into her shorts. It was smooth and warm. She was wearing those micro fiber panties which was smooth and thin like silk. Other than the smoothness of her panties, I could feel the shape and wetness of her pussy. She grabbed on my hand to prevent me from "molesting" her further. She did managed to stop my hands from moving but my finger continued to tickle on her pussy.

She stood up and backed me to the wall. I was still sitting on the chair when she spreaded my legs apart. Blowjob? No. She squeezed and sat between my legs leaning on me like the back of a chair. My dick was sandwiched right at her butt. We got another chair in front us and we placed our legs on it. Resting nicely, we started some dirty talking.

I was hugging on her waist and I slowly gotten my hands under her blouse and felt her belly. Hands went higher as though there was no gravity. She was wearing a buttoned blouse and it was not easy as a t shirt. Looked like it wasn't a day for me. Buttoned blouse and shorts. Had to change my strategy. Got my hands to cup onto her breast from outside her blouse. Squeezing them a little to arouse her. When shes feeling it, her buttons were popped open one by one. By then, I was all around her neck kissing her. My hand went into her blouse and under her bra to tune her nipple. With some playing, I "scoop" one of her breasts out from her bra cup. It got hung there right in the open when I continue to tune her.

Now shes half exposed, I need to be fair to her other booby. Repeating the same, her other boobs was soon out for all to see. Tuning both her nipples got her real wild. She unzipped her shorts and exposed her black panties. She grabbed one of my hands and slided it into her panties. A little pinch on her clit made her arched her back high up with a soft moan. i thought why not I tune her clit like tuning her nipples. The moment I did that, her back did not get back down. Her spine arched like a bow really to launch an arrow.

Her nails clawed deep into my thighs. Lucky I was wearing jeans. After a moment of clit tuning, a big problem came. She squirted!!! Right in her panties and shorts. Just like peeing in her pants. The entire floor was covered in her juice. We started to panic. Everything other than me were all dripping wet. Without hesitation, she took off her shorts and panties right at where we were. Her pussy was still dripping then. She wore her shorts and tucked her panties into her bag. She dressed back up and we thought of leaving.

The wet shorts made her awkward. It definitely did not feel good in it. We had a talk and decided that we shall skip the class. She grabbed a magazine and returned to her seat. Before sitting down, she took off her shorts! She spreaded it on one corner of the table to air it dry. This babe is really daring. She then took her bag and placed it on her lap to cover up. I took my nap and after waking up an hour later or so, she was still sitting there bottomless reading her magazine.

It was after 6pm but we showed no signs of going home any sooner. Soon an announcement came saying that the library will be closing. Not long after, we heard footsteps coming our way. Yvoone knew that she would not have time to wear her shorts. We grabbed our stuff and stood up pretending to be leaving. The librarian walked over and Yvoone covered her exposed bottom with her bag. I was behind having a good time looking at her perky round bare butt when the librarian told us that the library was closing. When she turned and left, I snatched over Yvoone's bag and got her standing there all bottomless and exposed. If the libraruan were to turn around, its for all to see.

We had a good laugh and we had evil thoughts coming into our mind. Great minds thought alike. We came out with a same naughty thought.
Old 19-08-2014, 03:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 10
DaveCC deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

camping for more
Old 19-08-2014, 06:38 PM
Samster

Number21 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNumber21 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

We disappeared from the public area and went hiding into the toilet after we saw the cleaner did a final check to the toilets. Standing so close to a girl like Yvoone only make a guy have one action, to french her. As my hands roamed her bare butt, it felt so cold after the hour of exposure to the air con. We began stripping each others and I was teasing her by taking my dick, smacking it on her pussy. I slided it into her pussy for one thrust to make her horny and beg for more.

As we were playing away, there was a last announcement. We quietly stood there listening and waiting for a confirmed "go". Although our mouths were not moving, our hands were. Yvoone was stroking my dick, rubbing on its head in her palm while I was digging into her wet pussy. After 10 minutes or so, the gap under the door went dark. We made our way out of the toilet with the light from our phones.

It was all our space. The whole place was dark. We found ourselves a very comfortable place where there was a sofa. Lucky Yvoone had a habit of bringing her charger everywhere she went. While charging, her phone gave us light. As she was arranging her stuff on the table, the light shone on her. Her curvy shadow reflected onto the wall. Playing with the shadown effect, I got the shadow of my head to where her butt was. Sticking out my tongue, my shadow was eating her pussy. I was caught shortly when she saw it by the side of her eyes.

She shifted back suddenly and my face was squeezed right into her butt. She said if I wanted to eat her, that should be the way. I grabbed onto her waist and forced my face deep into her butt and my tongue deep into her pussy. My hands went up to her boobs squeezing them hard while pulling her down onto me with her boobs. She sat on my lap back facing me. I continued my play on her boobs while she stroked my balls between her legs. My dick stood right up between her legs pointing to the ceiling. I moved it and it was touching onto her pussy. She rocked her hips rubbing her pussy on my dick. With no hands involved, she slided and grinded, rubbed and rocked, and very soon she got the bull's eye with my dick poking into her pussy.

Yvoone circled her hips with my dick inside her. Her butt was rubbing onto my body and it felt really good. Without my dick leaving her pussy, we stood up and did standing doggy. One of her legs got higher and higher and it went onto the table. I stopped and withdrew my dick while I tapped rapidly on her pussy. I could feel a sudden shiver going through her body and her pussy started dripping like a half closed tap. I stopped immediately.

I got her lying down on the sofa with her legs wide open. Adjusting into place, my dick disappeared into her pussy again. I fucked her as hard as I could. Each thrust and the meet of our flesh sounded like thunder. She was moaning loudly like nobody's business. I felt a little different after some pumping. By then, she was scratching and clawing onto things. Her legs were like spider clinging tightly onto me. It prevented me from pumping but I continued to rock and rub my dick inside her pussy.

Her grip loosened when I felt juice dripping all over. The moment I withdrew my dick, she squirted massive streams of cum like a water gun. Stream after stream her juice came like a endless water tap. She was arching her back and rubbing her clit for more juice to be shot. After the finale, she laid back down onto the sofa panting in a body of sweat and juice. But hey, I wasn't done for the night. I let her have her rest while our minds were tuning up for round 2.
Old 19-08-2014, 08:48 PM
Samster

tallsynn is a Helpful and Caring Samstertallsynn is a Helpful and Caring Samster

hot update! love it, ts
Old 20-08-2014, 06:27 PM
Samster

We enjoyed the remaining cool air till about 8pm when it got warm. We knew that we can't be staying in there overnight. We packed our stuff and we roamed the place. Neither of us was wearing anything. We got to the upper floor where we found a window that could be opened. Even that's the case, we got a problem. There's only a ledge and its three or four storeys above ground.

After some thoughts, we decided to take the risk. I headed out first onto the ledge. It was scary. Not just because of the height but also because I was all naked. I would fall a naked man if I missed a step. The good thing was that it was a short distance to the other side. We made it through eventually. There we were, roaming in the school proudly without a single piece of fabric on our bodies.

I could not describe the feeling with words. It just felt so good to walk in public naked. Whats more with a naked girl by my side. We walked aimlessly around the school till we reached the swimming pool. It was still semi lit but all locked. We managed to make it through our way. We headed up to the second floor where there's an area which is about half a storey above the pool area. We jumped down from there and we were at our destination.

We started playing the water. Yvoone went for a swim while I sat there to watch her. As she swam back, I notice that there was a beam of light. Its the security. Yvoone and I took a deep breathe and we went under the water. Without wasting time, we frenched in the water. I was fingering her while she stroked on my balls. We lost our breathe and came up. Lucky the security was gone. We came out of the pool all wet without a towel to dry. Climbed back up to the second floor and headed further down the building to a place where we could rest and prepare for action.

As we walked, water was dripping. It was so cold when the breeze blew on our bodies. We reached the fitness area and headed up to the top section of the area. We were shivering in coldness. We hugged tightly together. The heat came when my dick met her pussy. Yvoone laid on the top of the bench with her legs spreaded like giving birth. I was at the edge of the table tasting her pussy. Her feet rested on my shoulders. Inching my way uo, her feet were facing the ceiling and got higher and higher when I went back up to french her. She was flexible enough that it looked like I folded her in half. Her pussy was totally exposed to my dick. I stood back up ready for the go.

Each thrust was long and deep. I used the entire length of my dick to it fullest. I withdrew it till it almost came out of her pussy and then forced it back in with a straight hard push. She started dirty talking. She wanted to rape me. We changed position now with me lying on the table top. She squatted over me slowly lowering herself. With slow rocking of her hips, she grinded her pussy on my dick. It was slow till my dick almost went soft. Feeling that, she increase her speed and changed to up and down motion. My dick got hard again. A few minutes of cowgirl, she withdrew from my dick and leaned back. She squirted a second time for the night. Not as much as earlier but enough to wet my whole upper body.

It made me wild. I grabbed her to sit on the edge of the table. Spreaded her legs opened and I stood between them. While frenching her, I inserted my dick into her pussy. I fucked her hard. Soon she was leaning back with her lips leaving mine. I knew she was high again. A few more thrust and I was about to cum. I was crazy. I asked for a CIM. She was crazier. She agreed. She got off the table and squatted down giving me a bbbj. I shot all my load into her mouth. She showed me my cum inside her mouth and the next second, it went down her throat.

We went back to the pool's toilet for a clean up and then returned back to where we had sex. We had to let the breeze dry our bodies. We sat there all naked hugging tightly together. After a small chat, the both of us dozed off on the table.

A sudden breeze brought coldness to our skin which woke us up. There were sound of people. It was 7am! People started to turn in for their morning exercise before class and the both of us were still sitting there all naked. We were lucky to have chosen the upper section otherwise we would be surrounded by people looking at 2 naked individuals sleeping and hugging together. We dressed back up quickly and went back home for a change and returned back for school.
Old 20-08-2014, 06:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
jackfarley deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Too daring lol
Old 20-08-2014, 07:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 616 / Power: 11
whatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to all

Good story bro
Old 21-08-2014, 12:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
xiaocheng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Kudos....keep going..
Old 21-08-2014, 11:13 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
lolass deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

strong shit. What have I been doing in my life
Old 21-08-2014, 02:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 14
sweet17 is a glorious beacon of lightsweet17 is a glorious beacon of lightsweet17 is a glorious beacon of lightsweet17 is a glorious beacon of lightsweet17 is a glorious beacon of light

Wowwow reminds me of my first love at first sight.
Old 21-08-2014, 06:32 PM
Samster

We had presentation one day and Yvoone dress exceptionally well that day. Just like those sexy OLs you see in town daily. Skin tight mini dress with a scarf around her neck. It looked pretty normal just that it was squeezing every curves of her body to perfection.

While we were having lunch, I noticed a bunch of wolves were peeping at her. It caught my attention when she removed her scarf from her neck. The scarf was actually used to cover her cleavage. Knowing her size, I knew its sure a push up. And what the hell was a already C cupper doing with a push up bra? Then came the answer. Her leg was stroking on mine. She wanted something. As she was playing, her heels dropped when it got caught to the foot of my pants. She bend down to pick it up. Now everyones looking hard through her blouse. Those 2 handful balls were filling up her entire black bra and it showed a long cleavage which an enitre palm could fit in. Nobody would not know what all the guys around were doing. After putting back her heels, she came back up and told me my show lace was loose. Obviously knowing its a lie because I remembered I had no laces on my shoes. For what reason would she wanted me to tie my "shoe laces"? So I played along her lie and bend down to tie my "shoe laces".

I was first welcomed by those smooth and fair legs in a pair of black heels. They were nicely crossed with a tint of sexiness. Further up was that tight red dress which wrapped around her body. Her waistline showed clearly and those butt cheeks squeezing through the dress. The show began. Those legs started to stretch out to my direction. They were still crossed. Slowly they shifted apart slightly and then moved back to where they came from. The different was that a tiny black triangle could be seen by then. As the legs went wider apart, it was actually a lacy black triangle which was semi transparent. What was under it could clearly be seen.

We both needed it badly. As time was short, we decided to have a quickie. We headed to the back end of the canteen and went up the stairs. As Yvoone was walking up the stairs, I could not control my hands and they went under her skirt to feel her thighs. Her panties were already a little moist. I did not allow her to turn when we reached the top. I grabbed onto her waist and started licking her thighs from behind. From the back of her knees, my tongue went up to the edge of her skirt which was wrapping her butt tightly. Rolling up her skirt with my hands, it revealed her perky butt in that sexy black lacy g-string. My tongue went between her butt cheeks and licked on the strap which was stuck between her butt crack. Biting onto it, I pulled it aside. She started to bend slightly offering her butt hole to me and I fucked it with my tongue.

I took out my dick and was stroking it when I turned her around. She lifted one of her legs onto the wall. Shifting the g-string aside, I ate her pussy. With double quick timing, I stood up and inserted my dick onto her. We did not have much time for a full foreplay. Milking her big boobies through her tight dress, I fucked her hard. I withdrew when I was about to shot. As that was a quiet place, I turned and faced the ledge of the stairs. Yvoone stood behind me and gave me a few more strokes on my dick. I shot off the ledge down to the floor below. She continued to milk on my dick till it went soft and she squatted down and sucked it clean before we headed back to class.
Old 22-08-2014, 04:56 AM
Samster

Soon we weren't getting enough and things were not crazy enough to satisfy us. Received a text from Yvoone one evening saying that she wanted to go for a swim and asked if I was interested. I am no fan of water but I went as I knew there would sure be a happy ending.

I got to the pool but did not see her. I got a tap on my shoulder and turned around. It was Yvoone. She was wearing a pink floral bikini. I wanted to rape her on the spot. She asked me to change while she waited for me at the side of the pool. I changed quickly and sneaked down the water. She was sitting by the side with her legs in the water. I swam by the wall and got near her. I surfaced giving her a surprise but she caught my bad intentions. Her thighs grabbed onto my head and she started messing with my hair. I pulled her into the water and we started swimming.

There was this uncle who peeped all over Yvoone's body. I told her about it and we decided to have a play on him. She faked a cramp and came out of the water. I helped her with her cramped leg. And when the uncle was looking, Yvoone spreaded her legs and grabbed my hand and placed it at her crotch area. We knew that the uncle was steaming bad. We then got back into the water. Yvoone stood in the water while I went down under making it look like I was eating her when looked from a distance. We took turns for the act. It was getting late when we had our fun teasing that tiko uncle.

We went for our shower. Surprisingly, the tiko uncle was leaving too. Yvoone and I had a plan to tease him one last time. As it was about closing time, there were only the uncle and I at the wash up area. Got naked and took our own shower when the fun came. Yvoone walked into the gents when we were showering. The uncle did not notice her as he was washing his hair. Yvoone stood there staring at his dick. When he was done, he saw her by the side of his eyes. Even so, he did not ask her to leave but looked at her with don't know what tiko thoughts going through his mind.

Knowing that he's hooked, Yvoone blew him a kiss. Piece by piece, Yvoone stripped herself. She started rubbing her clit and squeezing her boobs. The uncle continueously "washed" his dick while he stole glances by the side of his eyes. You bet he was stroking it. He got awkward and pretended not to look but we knew his eyes were already glued to Yvoone's body. Very cheekily, she walked pass him and said, "want a fuck"? As he was turning to her, I said yes. Before he got too embarrassed and leave, Yvoone came over quickly and we started frenching under the shower. We "washed" each others body thoroughtly.

I hugged her from behind and grabbed her boob with one hand while the other went straight to her pussy rubbing her. It took the uncle like forever to finish his shower. I dug in deep into Yvoone and she was getting high. She squirted. Her powerful stream of juice hit the uncle's legs. She blew him another kiss. To further tease him, Yvoone bend over looking at him when I fucked her in standing doggy. He was done with his shower but he did not leave. He pretended to towel dry himself while he still looked on.

We then went to the bench where he was and I sat near him. Yvoone climbed up onto the bench and fucked me while she squatted on me. Her boobs were bouncing away. He was so carried away by the naked Yvoone and it was then he realised we were teasing him. He dressed up and left the area. We went back to the shower and played under the water. Having no one around, we could play how loudly and crazily we wanted. I requested for a bbbj under the shower. Soon I shot into her mouth. Still squatting, she looked at me and opened her mouth while the water flowed in and washed out all my cum.

Another round of clean up together and we left for home all sextisfied.
Old 22-08-2014, 05:05 AM
Samster

Nice n wild updates! Thx, ts
Old 22-08-2014, 03:11 PM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 12
divedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant future

Just found your story, good so far.

Upz list:

Need to post / Send me PM: gooey 12, blackmumba 2, johnkim2 2
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1