The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 02-08-2014, 05:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 10
Number21 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNumber21 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
The receptionist

After reading all the juicy stories in this forum, I thought to myself why not share mine too. Being a short guy at only 160cm, I am never seen to be attractive to any girls. Born with such luck did not seem to be the worse. Let me start the story way back from the good old days.

Recalling back to my school days years and years back, I still remember a girl whom I would see daily on the bus. She stood probably at only 150cm. From the books shes holding, I knew she was a year younger than me. She look super kawaii in her full white uniform. I swear shes the cutiest girl I have seen till date. My stop was before hers. By the time the bus reaches her stop, it would be nearly packed. So even there were seats when I board, I chose to stand. And it always seemed to happen this way that when she board the bus, others will squeeze here and there and squeeze her all the way right in front of me.

Her first appearance caught my eyes. We were standing less then 30cm away and I could smell every strand of her hair. I stole glances at her and was caught in no time. Our eyes met which made my heart beat 200 per minute. That was not glancing anymore. Our eyes locked for more than 30 seconds. I knew we both have very strong urge to say Hi. But that did not happen.

For months, the same old thing happened over and over. It seemed like it became so usual that she would somehow come standing right in front of me.
Old 02-08-2014, 11:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 831 / Power: 14
GoldPool is a splendid one to beholdGoldPool is a splendid one to beholdGoldPool is a splendid one to beholdGoldPool is a splendid one to beholdGoldPool is a splendid one to beholdGoldPool is a splendid one to beholdGoldPool is a splendid one to behold
Re: The receptionist

First one reporting for duty.
Old 02-08-2014, 12:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15663 / Power: 19
Steventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond repute

The receptionist the girl u met in the bus, & now you're working in the same company...
Just kidding

TS, please continue.
Old 02-08-2014, 01:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1208 / Power: 13
highlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steventan View Post
The receptionist the girl u met in the bus, & now you're working in the same company...
Just kidding

TS, please continue.
Bro just upz you +3, cheers
Old 02-08-2014, 03:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1334 / Power: 14
silverstrike has much to be proud ofsilverstrike has much to be proud ofsilverstrike has much to be proud ofsilverstrike has much to be proud ofsilverstrike has much to be proud ofsilverstrike has much to be proud ofsilverstrike has much to be proud ofsilverstrike has much to be proud ofsilverstrike has much to be proud ofsilverstrike has much to be proud of

Pitching up tent.
Old 02-08-2014, 06:23 PM
Samster

Number21 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNumber21 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hmm, not bad. First post I got 4 campers already. Thanks for your support. Do continue to stay tune. Er, the girl is not the receptionist. Haha. So let's get back to the story, shall we?

It was raining heavily one morning and I thought we won't be seeing each others for the day. But hey, she still boarded the bus. Her hair was wet and so was her blouse. It appeared as though she just came out from her shower(like some shampoo advertisement). As she was wiping the water off her face, her blossoms caught my eyes. I saw the entire outline of her white bra. My guess was a B cup but they looked big on her as she was so small. On my guess, she weighs below 40kg.

When she was done, she caught what my eyes were doing. With a little blush, she turned back facing for the remaining journey. Her little ponytail kept brushing across my face when I could smell her scent even though her hair was drenched.

Days and days passed but I still had no guts to say Hi. I even went to the extend of writing a leeter to her but it ended in the bin because I really got no balls to pass it to her. I hated myself for that. As I started to take things for granted thinking that I could see her daily, my dream broke into pieces.

For once, I did not get to see her. I thought she might be sick and was on MC or probably late. But somehow, I still don't see her for the following days and weeks. I started to worry. I took earlier and later buses but I still did not get to see her.

I was late one morning so I took another bus which had a shorter route but more walking distance. I was nervous as I had lots of unfinished homework I need to settle(copy:P). But what I saw made me wanted the journey to go super slow even though of my sky high unfinished homework.

My little white angel.
Old 02-08-2014, 10:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1885 / Power: 20
bigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant future

booking a spot here...
Old 03-08-2014, 09:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4278 / Power: 16
alan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond repute

camp for more...
Old 03-08-2014, 02:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
RagingNova deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Starting campfire... More please thanks
Old 03-08-2014, 02:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3066 / Power: 15
volcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond repute

bringing in my peanuts and beer
Old 03-08-2014, 06:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1102 / Power: 16
sennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud of

Nice writing.. Seems like those boy meets girl kind of story..

Check out my thread
Old 03-08-2014, 06:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1590 / Power: 12
BMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant future

Hmm... Keep writing please.
Old 03-08-2014, 09:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 456 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3206 / Power: 16
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute

heh heh another instalment of the teenage sexbook...

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience
Old 03-08-2014, 11:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1136 / Power: 19
lls8 has much to be proud oflls8 has much to be proud oflls8 has much to be proud oflls8 has much to be proud oflls8 has much to be proud oflls8 has much to be proud oflls8 has much to be proud oflls8 has much to be proud oflls8 has much to be proud of
Smile Re: The receptionist

Your story reminisce my past secondary school life. Adorable story, wish to do something but no gut. Waiting for a right moment. waiting for opportunities. Finally waiting for good luck to come by...... carry on your story. I gifted u my humble points & kindly continue writing. thnx U.

Last edited by lls8; 04-08-2014 at 12:01 AM. Reason: change mind
Old 04-08-2014, 12:50 AM
Samster

Thanks alot guys for the points. I hope I can get out of moderation too so my posts can appear faster for your reading. Sometimes it took hours before the post shows up. But anyway, lets carry on.

So I saw her broaded the bus but she did not see me as she did not even expect me to be on that bus.

I tried my luck again with the same bus at the same timing the next day. And again, she was there. So that became my permanent route to school. One day, she finally saw me at a corner of the bus. But the look from her eyes was not the same look as before. The feeling of "love" was gone. My bet was that she got pissed as she had given countless chances to approach her but I did not.

After that incident, I did not see her again even I tried many different timing and bus. Then one day I saw her again after school near the bus interchange with her group of friends(our schools were just nearby). One of her friends called "Ellen"(fake name) and she responded. It was then I knew her name was Ellen.

Ever since that day, Ellen disappeared from my life totally. But it wasn't the last time I got to see her.

The name Ellen slowly got replaced by the name Cindy. She was my ex girlfriend/schoolmate. She was a shy girl who became wild when she started trying things out. I was her first guy and she gave almost every of her first to me except sex. She would allow me to suck on her boobs at the corner of the void deck. We would make out just anywhere as long as no one was around.

We met up at quiet corners around the school to make out. As we got more intimate, she slowly enjoyed the touches on her thighs. Up and up went my hand and I was already rubbing on her pussy through her panties. She psuhed my hands away at first but then soon begging for more. Her panties felt warm and it became wet like hell.

Instead of lifting her skirt, I dropped it and she was shocked by my action. It was the first time I saw her in her panties. She was wearing a pink schoolgirl panties. And a super wet one. She covered up and looked around nervously to check out if there was anyone. Without her even ready, she was standing there with her panties already at her ankles.

I ate her pussy for my lunch. It was her first oral and she did not expect so much from me. She grabbed my hair and I nearly became botak because of her. She cummed. I wanted her to taste my dick but she was shy to even look at it. So I turned and she played with it from my back. When I was about to cum, I quickly turned around thinking to show her that but she shyed away. I shot most of it around her pussy and it flowed down dripping onto her skirt and panties. She scolded me for staining her skirt and panties.

She hurriedly cleaned up her skirt, dressed back and left with her panties dumped into her bag. I walked her to her block and teased her "very cooling down there huh"? I got a smack on my ass but seeing the looks on her face made it all worthwhile.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1