The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 06-07-2014, 03:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 406 / Power: 20
A1ibaba is a living Saint! - you won't find betterA1ibaba is a living Saint! - you won't find betterA1ibaba is a living Saint! - you won't find betterA1ibaba is a living Saint! - you won't find betterA1ibaba is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Cool 3 days 2 night...

here's a story that happened rather recently...up my points if u all like it...i will return points to u all too...not sure why my points of only 20 was brought down to -3 now...haix...

anyway here goes...

ive have known lets call this girl PP for some time already but was not really close...one a yr we would have a group meet up and on and off will chat with each other thru FB or watsapp...

i remember there was once i asked her out for a drink and she wore something tt show off her B-C cup cleavage...during that time i know i got to at least see them once!

so at the start of the year we chatted and the topic suddenly went into sex...the conversation is something like tt...

Pp : why u break up with her? now u dun have ur weekly sex liao lor.
ABB(i will use ABB as me) : ya...no choice...cant stand ppl not being true to who they are goin out with. u also didnt have it for sometime wat.

anyway she says she isnt into it after having a few bad ones while being single...she is actually 25yrs old...and about 5cm shorter and not really into sex...

for the next few days...we chatted as per normal with a little conversation goin into her boobs size,my little bro's size and what we have gone thru...

thoughts of her naked have already been in my mind for quite sometime...so i faked a story to her...

ABB : im going for a staycation alone in a few weeks time in MBS(i got free room from all the gambling)...the room is too big you can join me if you wan.

PP : why so poor thing go alone? ur frens leh?

ABB : they not free so i go stay alone lor...

PP : which day to which day...i see i can make it anot lor...since i need a break also

ABB : fri to sun lor...i will go at 12+ to check in...u can come anytime thn go the pool side n relax...

PP : ok...

so she said ok...does that means she is coming? so on thurs...i try to ask again,

ABB : so u joining me?

PP : dun know leh...see i apply leave can approve anot lor

in my mind i'm thinkin ho seh liao...apply leave...

TBC...
Old 08-07-2014, 12:33 PM
Samster

A1ibaba is a living Saint! - you won't find betterA1ibaba is a living Saint! - you won't find betterA1ibaba is a living Saint! - you won't find betterA1ibaba is a living Saint! - you won't find betterA1ibaba is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: 3 days 2 night...

Ok so lets continue...

So she replied after 2hrs

Pp : ok my leave approved...so what are we goin to do there?

Abb : go there the pool relax loh...sg so stressful...maybe night time slowly walk go to bq to drink...

Pp : orh like tt ah...

Abb : what else? (Of coz im tinkin of stripping u and doin it alrdy)

So fri came...i checked in while waiting...standard room with bathtub...nice place...open curtain i see ECP...naise view...so she reached abt close to 3pm...

Abb : so wan to go pool?

Pp : ok...

Pp : ooh no...my bikini missing one piece leh...canot swim liao la...

Abb : huh? Which piece...this one can cover mah...
(She forgotten to bring her inner top actually...)
U go change if dont have look like what first la...

Pp : i feel unsafe without it...

Abb : u change liao i see...

She didnt say anything much n went into toilet to change...when she came out...i could see the side boob and omg...the view is good...

Pp : cannot la...u go swim urself la..i stay in room...

Abb : nvm i got one singlet u put over it...

So she did n we proceed to the pool...

Action startin soon? Tbc...
Old 14-07-2014, 10:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
tyguy2911 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

slow start but hope the actions starts soon bro!
Old 07-08-2014, 11:24 PM
Samster

ok...sorry for the delay...shall continue the story

so we went to the pool and there is actually quite alot of ppl there. in the pool we were stucked at a corner and it was there i accidentally touched her butt.

the 1st touch of her butt felt so damn good and smooth. she then noticed me staring blank and she asked me if the feeling of it made me blurred...of coz i did not let her know how i felt.

as the ppl got lesser, we were able to swim ard and i got to "accidentally" touch her a few times and after tt,we went back to the room to wash up.

in the room i asked to shower 1st and she said

Pp : why? wanna masturbate after feeling my body in the pool ah?

Abb : no la i urgent nid to shit so wanna go 1st.

Pp : dun bluff...

i ignored her and juz went into the bathroom without locking the door.

she suddenly knocked on the door

Pp : eh r you done? i need to pee.

Abb : come in and pee lor, the door is not locked.

Pp : huh! dun wan la...i paiseh...

Abb : paiseh what? i'm soaking in the bathtub so not so fast.

Pp : eh ok la...i wont look at you but u also cannot peep!

so she came in n did her business and i saw her taking glance at me.

Abb : eh u say no peeping u still peep.

Pp : if u nv peep at me how u know i'm peeping at u?

Abb : wah lao *standing up*

Pp : *a little shocked* eh why u stand up.

Abb : i wan to cover your eyes!

so i moved towards her and tease her like i wanna cover her eyes, all these while i'm naked and she? in her bikini without the singlet i've lend her.

all this movement made her boobs "fall" out from the side...we stoned...and i moved in to her boobs...

TBC
Old 08-08-2014, 09:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4278 / Power: 16
alan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond repute

camp for more...
Old 08-08-2014, 01:27 PM
Samster

i wanna thank the person tt up my points...

ok let me continue...

so her boobs fell from the side and i moved in to feel it...and god did that felt great.
her nips are not tt big but her boobs are really bigger than what i've expected...the cleavage i've been shown last time was no joke...a high B close to a C...

ABB : wah...your boobs is really rather big *hands still on them and slowly licking and sucking*

Pp : *soft moan* really?

u know when a girl talk n moan at the same time...the voice will really make ur little bro stand...

at this moment my little bro is already standing damn still and i felt a really nice touch on it...

Pp : wahh...so hard already

Abb : ya...

after saying tt she stroke me slowly while fixing her eyes on me

my hand was moving ard her body...damn those smooth skins and then...the time tt i've been waiting for...move down south to her yet to be seen hole...

the moment i went down i got another surprise...SHAVED!

i almost went bonkers because my ex-gf doesnt shave...and i think hers was shaved juz in the morning or the day b4 coz it was damn smooth...

i fingered her with my mouth still on her boobs and she...stroking me with a slow speed with a little play on my balls...

TBC
Old 08-08-2014, 07:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2015 / Power: 16
gunner77 has a reputation beyond reputegunner77 has a reputation beyond reputegunner77 has a reputation beyond reputegunner77 has a reputation beyond reputegunner77 has a reputation beyond reputegunner77 has a reputation beyond reputegunner77 has a reputation beyond reputegunner77 has a reputation beyond reputegunner77 has a reputation beyond reputegunner77 has a reputation beyond reputegunner77 has a reputation beyond repute

keep it up!!
Old 08-08-2014, 10:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1107 / Power: 18
andythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud of

shiok man, action starts already....
Old 08-08-2014, 11:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 262 / Power: 15
xperienced is one of the Best!xperienced is one of the Best!xperienced is one of the Best!

So many bros had action and experience in mbs. Who says IR is bad??? Haha
Old 08-08-2014, 11:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8279 / Power: 21
koebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for update, T.S. Jiayou!!!!
Old 09-08-2014, 11:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1307 / Power: 14
BonBonWin has much to be proud ofBonBonWin has much to be proud ofBonBonWin has much to be proud ofBonBonWin has much to be proud ofBonBonWin has much to be proud ofBonBonWin has much to be proud ofBonBonWin has much to be proud ofBonBonWin has much to be proud ofBonBonWin has much to be proud ofBonBonWin has much to be proud of

Camping for next installment.
Old 09-08-2014, 11:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
R32wanfun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping here too
Old 15-08-2014, 09:52 PM
Samster

time to continue my little story...

many thanks to those who have upped me...

after playing for awhile more i carried her to the bath tub and we both continued teasing each other...

then i whisper into her ear

Abb : why not move to the bed

Pp : ok...

i got up 1st dried myself and went to the bed and took out the Condom that i had prepared...

Pp : wah how come u have this

Abb : hur hur hur...

i lay on the bed and she slowly move towards me
i grab her boobs and continue my sucking while my hand move into her hole...
she is Wet!!

now i bth liao so i took the condom and she helped me wear it
all these while she was on top on me...

Pp : dont move...

after say that...she slowly ride me...damn i wont forget the view of her being on top of me...with her face teasing a kiss...then finally...we frenched while she was moving her hip...

her boobs with harden nipples was the best view...and her face looking at me from the top was so diff...it made my little bro even harder...

my little bro finally went into her hole without much effort cos she was so damn wet!

my little bro keep slipping out and i was worried

Abb : why keep falling out? mine too small?

Pp : no...i'm juz too wet...

then i switched position to carrying her n continue the fucking...

looking at the boobs bounce and her face having the satisfied look...

TBC
Old 15-08-2014, 09:55 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 8755 / Power: 0
myluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond repute

Good effort in writing.. keep it up
Old 15-08-2014, 10:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Hkaras deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Keep it updated pls
Advert Space Available