The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-05-2014, 07:59 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 372 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12437 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The maid agency...

I didn't stop though.
I figured I had full diplomatic immunity.
More young nubile girls were being shipped down every few weeks, honestly most were not that hot but some were absolutely mouthwatering.
None as bitchy hot as D, but I had a visual buffet then......
I used to peep at them showering, there came a point when they wore their bras in the bathroom, and seeing them in a bra was no longer a turn-on. I had to see their bare nipples and tits.....
Old 28-05-2014, 09:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1146 / Power: 12
Xxon has much to be proud ofXxon has much to be proud ofXxon has much to be proud ofXxon has much to be proud ofXxon has much to be proud ofXxon has much to be proud ofXxon has much to be proud ofXxon has much to be proud ofXxon has much to be proud of

Any more ???
Old 29-05-2014, 06:25 PM
Samster (P)

I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

Around this time, my cousin sister had come back from studying in the UK. She's attractive, but I was not concentrating on her.
She had brought back a stash of female magazines from the UK - Vogue/Elle/Cosmopolitan.
In the 80s and 90s, the magazines were a lot more daring...
There were 2 page spreads of naked white models with bare breasts in articles on skin, sunbathing. It definitely caught my attention, and I started getting to my cousin"s room and flipping through, lusting over those nubile nipples..
Images like these:
http://postimg.org/image/k5n0rc5kj/
Back then, there was no political correctness, no nipple covers.
It just heightened my lust for the naked female form..

Last edited by I Love Boobs; 29-05-2014 at 08:09 PM.
Old 29-05-2014, 06:32 PM
Samster (P)

Most of the maids were plain looking, with the occasional hotty.
There was A, another 18 year old. She was sweet and innocent looking, slim with no fats, leggy with long silky hair to her butt which she would tie up. Nice small B cups with brownish nipples. Decently pretty. I used to admire her body as it was model-like and used to peep at her showering. It was her first time away from the Phillipines, and she was vulnerable....
By now, D had left (she always gave me the cold shoulder after the tit grabbing). B was around though, and still Mr C's fucktoy.
Naturally, Mr C would be interested in her.....
Old 29-05-2014, 06:48 PM
Samster (P)

One day Mr C brought A to his office for an "interview". She went out early and came home about 4 hours later. She came back crying, my aunty was called to fetch her back..
She quickly ran to the room and the other maids went in with her and locked themselves inside...
My aunty went off to run errands, so I went out to the garden to eavesdrop...
Old 29-05-2014, 07:14 PM
Samster (P)

I eavesdropped her story from outside...
I guess no one had told A what to expect.
She had been warned to be careful of Mr C, but didn't know why..
She was surprised that she was the only one in the office with him. She sat down (she was wearing a T-shirt and bra and shorts with an elastic band and panties).
He was talking to her, and walked behind her and started stroking her hair and rubbing her shoulders. She thought it was awkward, but was too afraid to do anything. Mr C started kissing the side of her neck and licking her skin. He then demanded she remove her top and bra.
She refused, he threatened to sack her.
Afraid, she started crying and complied and soon her bare breasts were being groped and her nipples sucked..
She begged him to stop, but he got bolder. He took his pants and briefs off, and stuffed his cock into her mouth.
She was apparently sexually inexperienced with only 1 boyfriend before, her BBBJ was not satisfying him.
Mr C then pushed her on the bed in his office. She tried to fight back, but got hit by him. He pulled her pants and panties down, and penetrated her RAW.
She said it was very painful (I guess she wasn't lubricated) and screamed in pain. There was even some blood after that.
A was crying, "I was a virgin! He raped me and shot into me!" He took shots of her naked body and freshly deflowered vagina while she sobbed away in pain. Her vagina was oozing cum mixed with hymenal blood.
But Mr C wasn't done. There weren't many hot maids then, and I guess he realised that A was a virgin.
He raped her another 2 times that morning, creampieing her once more, than cumming on her face.
(I really didn't understand what shot on my face and shot in my puki meant then).
After the other maids consoled her, she went to shower. I peeped at her, she was profusely trying to wash her vagina. Her lovely smooth brown skin also had multiple love bites, on her neck, at her areolaes and breasts. She had been ravaged.....
Old 30-05-2014, 07:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 276 / Power: 14
Bluerabbit is one of the Best!Bluerabbit is one of the Best!Bluerabbit is one of the Best!

Poor girl.
Old 30-05-2014, 10:33 PM
Samster (P)

Mr C didn't stop there. It was a Friday the next day, and he brought A to his private apartment.
Except this time she didn't come back in a few hours.
She was only seen on Monday. She looked tired and haggard, and walked in a strange way. In 3 days she had been locked in his apartment. She was given food and water, but was forced to be naked all the time. Mr C would rape her and creampie her, rest for a bit and then the cycle would continue.
(she related to B what had happened, and they compared notes)
She was fucked more than 10 times over those 3 days. Mr C also would not let her wash up immediately after inseminating her, she was a nice warm sperm receptacle.
B apparently would have her ass creamed and cummed on her face and mouth, but with A, Mr C was not wasting her most precious asset - her tight vagina. This virgin had been creamed a dozen times over 5 days!
Old 14-06-2014, 12:38 AM
Samster (P)

A was Mr C's sex slave. She was now delivered daily to Mr C's office. Her training did not seem important, she was ravaged repeatedly for more than a month. This part gets hazy, but she then missed her periods about 1 month+ later.
With the sheer amount of sperm he was pumping into her, Mr C had inseminated and impregnated this SYT maid!
Old 14-06-2014, 06:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2305 / Power: 14
Mandin has a reputation beyond reputeMandin has a reputation beyond reputeMandin has a reputation beyond reputeMandin has a reputation beyond reputeMandin has a reputation beyond reputeMandin has a reputation beyond reputeMandin has a reputation beyond reputeMandin has a reputation beyond reputeMandin has a reputation beyond reputeMandin has a reputation beyond reputeMandin has a reputation beyond repute

I pity the poor maid though .
Old 22-06-2014, 05:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1680 / Power: 19
eeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant future

Mr C must be having the time of his life then eh? Do carry onz plz, Thks . Cheers, ....................

" All that is needed for Evil to succeed is, that decent human beings do NOTHING. " - Edmund Burke

Last edited by eeemen; 10-07-2014 at 10:28 PM.
Old 05-07-2014, 05:17 PM
Samster (P)

I remember that my auntie was forced by Mr C to send A to "clear out the baby".
Guess that means an abortion.
My auntie stopped her partnership with Mr C, but received multiple threats from him. He even sent gangsters to the front gate..
My mum took me away from my aunty's house after that for a few months. But there was to be a silver lining....
Old 05-07-2014, 05:38 PM
Samster (P)

I got sent to my auntie's house about 6 months after though..... and my auntie's niece had just arrived from the Phillipines to study in a local college. Her name was J. J had just turned 17.
She was a very pretty Mestizo, mixed Eurasian features. Brownish silky hair to her hips, thick bee-stung lips. A real S-line figure with large B+ breasts, huge on her 5'2" inch, 40kg frame.
She was slim without any fats, and nice long legs....
And she was my first......
Old 10-07-2014, 03:51 PM
Samster (P)

There were still some maids around the house so space was limited. I was in afternoon session school, so would still to my aunty's house in the morning. J would wake up at about 9 and study for a bit before going to college in the afternoon, so our timing overlapped. Once again, I was the only male in the house. Being 9 then, J probably didn't perceive me as a threat.
She would wake up and loiter around in a sleeveless nighty. I would be in the room on the pretext of studying, and would then close and lock the door. The maids were outside and noisy, so I had an excuse....
J would have breakfast and be back to her room by 9+ at her desk to try and study. She had never had a boyfriend before, and very naive to the raw sexuality she was oozing......
Old 10-07-2014, 04:02 PM
Samster (P)

J liked peach coloured and pink nighties. They were of thin fabric, sleeveless with large sideholes for the arms and buttons at the top back.
I remember the nighties well, as I would later undress her!
She was braless in the room, she had nice firm B+ cups with 1cm pinkish-brownish nipples and raised 1inch areolaes. I could easily see this 17 year old's perky tits through the sides of her nightie, but only if her arms were raised. It so happened she liked to put both elbows on the study table, and I was treated to glimpses of her nubile mammaries every morning.....
She was model-like slim with no fats (I could see her flat tummy too) and her tits were probably still developing....
And those pouty thick lips were heaven-sent to be wrapped around a rock hard cock...
Her nipples would also poke thru the fabric, nice memorable pokies.
Needless to say, I didn't study much then, milking her was on my mind....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1