The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 04-05-2014, 04:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 920 / Power: 14
KobeTopGun is a splendid one to beholdKobeTopGun is a splendid one to beholdKobeTopGun is a splendid one to beholdKobeTopGun is a splendid one to beholdKobeTopGun is a splendid one to beholdKobeTopGun is a splendid one to beholdKobeTopGun is a splendid one to beholdKobeTopGun is a splendid one to behold
Re: The maid agency...

Parking myself in this thread.
Old 04-05-2014, 04:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 19
DarkAsh is a name known to allDarkAsh is a name known to allDarkAsh is a name known to allDarkAsh is a name known to allDarkAsh is a name known to allDarkAsh is a name known to all

Bought season ticket

Anyone with > 5 points are welcome to xchange rep points. Please leave your nick and send me a PM so that I can return favour:
Up List:
Nil

Old 04-05-2014, 05:43 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 372 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12437 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

Back to the toilet at my aunty"s place. The maids would usually bathe at certain times. They took turns as there were many of them, only 1 bathroom. At any point, aside from B, there were about one to three other attractive maids. I've mentioned D the Eurasian D cupper. Back then, I thought she didn"t look too sweet, now I realise she had a CFM look. D"s boobs were bouncing around when she ran about. They were perky and supple, and she was one of the few maids to wear a bra, to support her knockers. The rest probably went braless for comfort reasons; it was warm doing things around the house.
I had longed to see her naked, and one day the timing was right. She came in to bathe, I took my time to position myself at the window. From below the window, I could hear her taking off her clothes. She first brushed her teeth at the sink, I stole a quick glance......
Old 04-05-2014, 06:12 PM
Samster (P)

I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

My mouth went dry. My cock was rock hard and getting wet at the tip. Heartbeat racing. She was about 5 feet away, brushing her teeth and checking out her face in the mirror, front facing the window at 45 degrees. Naked. Stark naked. 18 year old. Eurasian. She had natural D cups with minimal sag, firm youthful tits with diffuse areolaes and pinkish-brownish 5mm nipples. They were huge on her frame; she had a flat tummy with no fats and a small ass. Nice long limbs, a slutty pretty face with thick lips which would be perfect wrapped around a cock. I longed to just be next to her stroking her body and ravishing her tits....
If B already gave me a hard-on, this girl was dope and I would have ejaculated on the spot, but was still prepuberscent and was not capable yet.
She then went on to have a shower, soaping herself up and shampooing her hair. A wet dream watching her soap her tits and rub her smooth silky fair skin. She closed her eyes during the bath, I positioned myself directly at the window, taking in the sweet smells and warm vapour of this nubile girl bathing and smacking my lips at the sight of this ravishing tit goddess.
After years of cheonging, I would say she had the kind of figure where the boobs normally would sag badly as she ages due to their sheer bulk. But I was gulping in views of her tits at the height of youth, the sag was mnimal and she was a sex object, seemingly exclusively designed for male sexual pleasure.
It drives me insane now to think that back then, Mr C was breeding with this girl, groping those tits and pumping her RAW full of cum. Fucking her at will. For free. With Polaroid momentoes of the act of coitus and that smokin body.
I dare say if she was an FL in present day, I would be willing to fork out SGD 500 without hesitation to ravage her....RAW and creampie would be compulsory, it would be a sin not to inseminate her given half a chance.
All this uncontained lust would boil over, I was already used to feeling up B with no repercussions.... I was planning to fondle D's tits!

Last edited by I Love Boobs; 05-05-2014 at 09:52 PM.
Old 04-05-2014, 11:31 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3177 / Power: 21
sleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond repute

Where are you from? I seldom see local mention height in feet and inch..
Old 05-05-2014, 01:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2399 / Power: 19
NRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond repute

Great start up TS pitching my tent to support !!

Minimum 5 pointers for exchange thanks
Uplist : Season_Tea - Pls post something
Note : Bros who upped me, be patience I will return
Old 05-05-2014, 12:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

So many nice ones, camping here for more.

Xchange pts, min POWER 8
Old 05-05-2014, 12:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1368 / Power: 18
jammer074 has much to be proud ofjammer074 has much to be proud ofjammer074 has much to be proud ofjammer074 has much to be proud ofjammer074 has much to be proud ofjammer074 has much to be proud ofjammer074 has much to be proud ofjammer074 has much to be proud ofjammer074 has much to be proud ofjammer074 has much to be proud of
Smile Re: The maid agency...

Great stories on the maid agency TS. Didn't know there is so many dark side in maid agency. Must find opportunity to ask my maid whether she been through that..
Old 05-05-2014, 01:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 19
DarkAsh is a name known to allDarkAsh is a name known to allDarkAsh is a name known to allDarkAsh is a name known to allDarkAsh is a name known to allDarkAsh is a name known to all

more TS .. behind the scenes of a Maid Agency

Anyone with > 5 points are welcome to xchange rep points. Please leave your nick and send me a PM so that I can return favour:
Up List:
Nil

Old 05-05-2014, 02:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1680 / Power: 18
eeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant future

Wow, young life filled with sexual tensions!! Do carry onz bro, cheers, ....................

" All that is needed for Evil to succeed is, that decent human beings do NOTHING. " - Edmund Burke
Old 05-05-2014, 02:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 973 / Power: 15
montroy is a splendid one to beholdmontroy is a splendid one to beholdmontroy is a splendid one to beholdmontroy is a splendid one to beholdmontroy is a splendid one to beholdmontroy is a splendid one to beholdmontroy is a splendid one to beholdmontroy is a splendid one to behold

camping and upp for u.
Old 05-05-2014, 02:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 11
TheTerminator deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTheTerminator deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Good stuff bro, do continue
Old 05-05-2014, 09:19 PM
Samster (P)

Unfortunately, I'm unable to reveal my country of origin as each country (including SG) only has so many maid agencies. It would be too easy to pinpoint the agency then... Would be great if I could get my hands on the Polaroids though....
Old 05-05-2014, 09:44 PM
Samster (P)

One fateful day, my aunty had to be out of the house to bring the maids to immigration for registration. That only left me, B and D alone in the house.
D was busy in the kitchen cleaning things, wearing this rainbow coloured spaghetti strap top and hot pants. It was a particularly hot day, and she was BRALESS... Her tits and nips were protruding through the fabric, advertising her supple firmness to the world. it wasn't see-thru but they were bouncing with every step she took.. Generous amounts of cleavage too..
She had hot pants on too, short denim jeans type, showing off her slim well-toned legs.
Needless to say, I spent quite a long time in the kitchen that morning, eyeing her like the sex doll that she was..
She had a sexy CFM face look, and on retrospect, was probably damn horny. Had I been 14 or older then, it would have been a foregone conclusion that we would be fucking like rabbits. I only knew boobs attracted me back then, didn't know much about the vagina then. If I had a time machine, I would be pumping her full of hot cum again and again and again...
Old 06-05-2014, 08:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1146 / Power: 12
Xxon has much to be proud ofXxon has much to be proud ofXxon has much to be proud ofXxon has much to be proud ofXxon has much to be proud ofXxon has much to be proud ofXxon has much to be proud ofXxon has much to be proud ofXxon has much to be proud of

I simply enjoy reading your story.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1