The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 29-01-2014, 02:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7901 / Power: 20
vanram has a reputation beyond reputevanram has a reputation beyond reputevanram has a reputation beyond reputevanram has a reputation beyond reputevanram has a reputation beyond reputevanram has a reputation beyond reputevanram has a reputation beyond reputevanram has a reputation beyond reputevanram has a reputation beyond reputevanram has a reputation beyond reputevanram has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Even at the Pawnshop..

Quote:
Originally Posted by volcano View Post
upz u before already bro
Yup, I know, but quite a number have not..
Thanks for the support

Cheers
Old 29-01-2014, 07:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 489 / Power: 17
dmtpl is a glorious beacon of lightdmtpl is a glorious beacon of lightdmtpl is a glorious beacon of lightdmtpl is a glorious beacon of lightdmtpl is a glorious beacon of light
Thumbs up Re: Even at the Pawnshop..

real good story Uptz You bro
Old 30-01-2014, 06:43 PM
Samster

vanram has a reputation beyond reputevanram has a reputation beyond reputevanram has a reputation beyond reputevanram has a reputation beyond reputevanram has a reputation beyond reputevanram has a reputation beyond reputevanram has a reputation beyond reputevanram has a reputation beyond reputevanram has a reputation beyond reputevanram has a reputation beyond reputevanram has a reputation beyond repute

Happy Chinese New Year to all.
Huat Ah!!!!
Old 31-01-2014, 01:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3693 / Power: 19
p00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond repute

happy CNY!

huat ah!
Old 01-02-2014, 02:49 AM
Samster

Thank you for returning the thread boss.
Old 01-02-2014, 06:01 AM
Samster

This time round she had the upper hand. I wasn’t expecting anything after the way she described her pimp and how he took advantage of them. I asked her if talking was really boring. She started to explain herself. She said that she never expected me to ask her to become an FL but she did think something would happen since we came to a hotel of all the other places we could have gone to.
I tried to explain myself about the hotel again but then I stopped halfway. I suddenly realised that she just wanted to be held, to be assured. She wanted to feel as if I knew what I was doing. I faced her and adjusted her long flowing hair again and as I did this I held her close to me. She closed her eyes and let her head fall onto my chest. I imagined her face and those dimples that she had when she smiled, the cleft on her chin and that small frame that she possessed.

I could feel her breasts pressed up against me. A thought ran through my mind and so I asked her, “Are you wearing a push up bra or are those natural?” She looked up at me in a funny way and said that I should inspect them myself since I was so curious. Her words were giving me a hard on and I was holding back a lot.

She moved away from me and said she was going to have a shower and she would like it if I joined her. I froze as I blurted out, “You don’t have to show me anything or do anything”. All she could say as she continued walking towards the shower was, “I wanted to, from the time we entered this room”. She gave me a cheeky wink as she disappeared behind the door leading to the shower.
Old 01-02-2014, 07:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
RADIOJ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fresh hot update

Thanks bro! Nice story u have there
Continue to camp
Old 01-02-2014, 09:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

The real action is going to begin, camping here for more update.

Knowledge is a treasure but practice is the key to it ~ Thomas Fuller.
Old 01-02-2014, 11:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 11
tallsynn is a Helpful and Caring Samstertallsynn is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Let go to the bathroom!
Old 01-02-2014, 04:05 PM
Samster

I started to remove my clothes and took a bathrobe from the wardrobe. I put in on casually, leaving it untied and opened the door to the shower. She was standing there facing the wall, with the water running, she had soaped her front but had not done her back yet. She turned her head when I walked in and said “I don’t think you need a bathrobe in here, do you?” I just said that I was shy and uncomfortable and I didn’t know why.

She looked down at the opening of the bathrobe and noticed that I was at full mast and said “He doesn’t look so uncomfortable” We both laughed, I liked the way she made me feel so at ease. “I really need you to soap my back for me” she said, pointing to her butt. I walked up to her and held her from behind and she used her hands to caress my outer thighs as she moved her hands behind. I moved my hands from her tummy to her tits and that’s when I realised that her tits were just a ‘B’ cup but yet so nice to feel with the soap as her nipples protruded so nicely to my touch, she gasped. “I like that very much” she whispered, leaning back towards me.

I was rock hard by this time but didn’t want to rush anything. I applied copious amounts of soap on her back and on my dick and started to soap her up, feeling the smoothness of her skin. I spread more soap to her front and as I closed the gap, I let my tool slip slowly between her butt cheeks. She instantly pushed her butt closer and started to gyrate her hips. This felt so good, coupled with her soft moans as I reached her mound between her silky legs. She was clean shaven and that was a plus point for me. She turned around after a while and faced me, saying “Now it’s your turn”, I held her closer and started to kiss her. We kissed passionately and roamed each other freely.

She asked me to turn around this time and started to soap my back. It was sensual and then she used her nipples to rub herself all over my back and butt. She kneeled down and sensually soaped my inner thighs, caressing my balls every now and then, sending lightning bolts through my spine. She stood up after this and held me around the waist, from the back, and started to stroke my hard on very softly. It was as if she was touching me and yet she was not. I was on an all-time high. She came back up to my ear and asked me to wash off all the soap, saying “I’m very hungry right now”, I was lost for a moment and then realised what she wanted..
Old 01-02-2014, 04:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18377 / Power: 25
Rasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vanram View Post
Thank you for returning the thread boss.
Hey Bro Vanram, just came across the other thread on rationale as to why this thread was initially closed. Was about to post on that thread when I noticed that this thread has been reinstated. Glad for you, really am, as I know that you always share, in the true spirit of this Forum, which is all about sharing in the first place.

Look forward to your updates....and support support!!

Thanks & Cheers
Old 01-02-2014, 07:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1701 / Power: 13
tiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant future

Sharing in the spirit of SBF. Yeah!
Old 01-02-2014, 08:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasta Marley View Post
Hey Bro Vanram, just came across the other thread on rationale as to why this thread was initially closed. Was about to post on that thread when I noticed that this thread has been reinstated. Glad for you, really am, as I know that you always share, in the true spirit of this Forum, which is all about sharing in the first place.

Look forward to your updates....and support support!!

Thanks for the support Bro..
I was wondering where you went to.

But there was a lot of support from the others.

One guy zapped me for throwing a tantrum but as usual didn't leave his nick.
He should write a story before zapping. He thinks it's easy.

There were many others who upped my points too, I would like to thank all of you.

Cheers Guys.
Old 01-02-2014, 08:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2063 / Power: 16
zihao83 has a reputation beyond reputezihao83 has a reputation beyond reputezihao83 has a reputation beyond reputezihao83 has a reputation beyond reputezihao83 has a reputation beyond reputezihao83 has a reputation beyond reputezihao83 has a reputation beyond reputezihao83 has a reputation beyond reputezihao83 has a reputation beyond reputezihao83 has a reputation beyond reputezihao83 has a reputation beyond repute

nice story bro! keep it up~
Old 01-02-2014, 08:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
residentgood deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wow shoik lah bro vanram got back ur thread,your really agood writer should come out your own biography book,with chapters and episodes will sell like hotcakes in geylang
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1