The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 10-08-2014, 04:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 20
dxbboy is one of the Best!dxbboy is one of the Best!dxbboy is one of the Best!
Re: Even at the Pawnshop..

Thank you Bro Vanram for the ctc. Managed to get in touch with Resha on third attempt. Based on mutual agreement via SMS I was scheduled to meet at her preferred place. Even on the day of meet till 1 PM communication was spot on.
I was scheduled to meet at 7 PM, I reached the place by 6:50 PM. Waited till 7:05 PM then SMS her to know where she is. No reply. At 7:30 PM again SMS to find where she is, again no reply. At 7:45 PM again SMS if this is on or is it cancelled. No reply. Luckily did not book any room. Left disappointed. I believe she is not serious. Do deal with caution.
Old 11-08-2014, 11:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7901 / Power: 20
vanram has a reputation beyond reputevanram has a reputation beyond reputevanram has a reputation beyond reputevanram has a reputation beyond reputevanram has a reputation beyond reputevanram has a reputation beyond reputevanram has a reputation beyond reputevanram has a reputation beyond reputevanram has a reputation beyond reputevanram has a reputation beyond reputevanram has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dxbboy View Post
Thank you Bro Vanram for the ctc. Managed to get in touch with Resha on third attempt. Based on mutual agreement via SMS I was scheduled to meet at her preferred place. Even on the day of meet till 1 PM communication was spot on.
I was scheduled to meet at 7 PM, I reached the place by 6:50 PM. Waited till 7:05 PM then SMS her to know where she is. No reply. At 7:30 PM again SMS to find where she is, again no reply. At 7:45 PM again SMS if this is on or is it cancelled. No reply. Luckily did not book any room. Left disappointed. I believe she is not serious. Do deal with caution.
I think she has stopped also.
Anyone trying to make a booking, please deal with caution.

Have fun if you get to meet her.

Thanks Bro dxbboy for the information and update.
Old 17-08-2014, 11:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 938 / Power: 21
clawhammer is a splendid one to beholdclawhammer is a splendid one to beholdclawhammer is a splendid one to beholdclawhammer is a splendid one to beholdclawhammer is a splendid one to beholdclawhammer is a splendid one to beholdclawhammer is a splendid one to beholdclawhammer is a splendid one to behold

Thanks for the contact and heads up bro... also tried but no answer...
Old 19-08-2014, 07:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15663 / Power: 19
Steventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vanram View Post
I think she has stopped also.
Anyone trying to make a booking, please deal with caution.

Have fun if you get to meet her.

Thanks Bro dxbboy for the information and update.
Guess, you may be right, tried booking her last Friday & this Monday no reply forth coming. Welldid have her twice, it was great

How about Vienna?

Any new contacts to share?
Old 20-08-2014, 09:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 820 / Power: 22
Bobster is a splendid one to beholdBobster is a splendid one to beholdBobster is a splendid one to beholdBobster is a splendid one to beholdBobster is a splendid one to beholdBobster is a splendid one to beholdBobster is a splendid one to behold

Any new gems to share, bro Vanram? Otherwise I have to meet my regular Bedok Mly FL instead...
Old 20-08-2014, 07:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15663 / Power: 19
Steventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobster View Post
Any new gems to share, bro Vanram? Otherwise I have to meet my regular Bedok Mly FL instead...
Care to share?
Old 21-08-2014, 02:02 AM
Samster

vanram has a reputation beyond reputevanram has a reputation beyond reputevanram has a reputation beyond reputevanram has a reputation beyond reputevanram has a reputation beyond reputevanram has a reputation beyond reputevanram has a reputation beyond reputevanram has a reputation beyond reputevanram has a reputation beyond reputevanram has a reputation beyond reputevanram has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I've picked up another FB, not able to share.
She just turned 21 and is new to this FB relationship.

No new gems at this moment bro.
Will let you guys know once any are available.

Cheers
vanram
Old 30-04-2015, 04:14 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steventan View Post
Guess, you may be right, tried booking her last Friday & this Monday no reply forth coming. Welldid have her twice, it was great

How about Vienna?

Any new contacts to share?
Quote:
Quote:
I've picked up another FB, not able to share.
She just turned 21 and is new to this FB relationship.

No new gems at this moment bro.
Will let you guys know once any are available.

Cheers
vanram
Well guys, Vienna is back.
Same rules, will share her new number to those who qualify.

Cheers
Old 30-04-2015, 09:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 167 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10719 / Power: 16
lt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Well guys, Vienna is back.
Same rules, will share her new number to those who qualify.

Cheers
Do I qualify ? Thanks
Old 30-04-2015, 09:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
JohnHorGaoGan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

haha how to qualify?
Old 30-04-2015, 10:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1795 / Power: 16
freedom1984 has a brilliant futurefreedom1984 has a brilliant futurefreedom1984 has a brilliant futurefreedom1984 has a brilliant futurefreedom1984 has a brilliant futurefreedom1984 has a brilliant futurefreedom1984 has a brilliant futurefreedom1984 has a brilliant futurefreedom1984 has a brilliant futurefreedom1984 has a brilliant futurefreedom1984 has a brilliant future

Bro... share share her number... thanks..
Old 30-04-2015, 01:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lt0l0tl View Post
Do I qualify ? Thanks
Yes Bro, you qualify.
Please pm me.
Old 30-04-2015, 01:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnHorGaoGan View Post
haha how to qualify?
If you have to ask, then you don't qualify.
Old 30-04-2015, 01:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by freedom1984 View Post
Bro... share share her number... thanks..
Please pm me Bro.
Old 01-05-2015, 08:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 167 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10719 / Power: 16
lt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yes Bro, you qualify.
Please pm me.
Just pm u. Happy holidays
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1