The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-01-2014, 06:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7901 / Power: 20
vanram has a reputation beyond reputevanram has a reputation beyond reputevanram has a reputation beyond reputevanram has a reputation beyond reputevanram has a reputation beyond reputevanram has a reputation beyond reputevanram has a reputation beyond reputevanram has a reputation beyond reputevanram has a reputation beyond reputevanram has a reputation beyond reputevanram has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Even at the Pawnshop..

Almost everyone around us looked towards us as she stood up. it was so abrupt. I immediately reached out and held her hand and told her to calm down. I smiled at her so that the others around us could see that there was no argument but maybe just a shocking piece of news.

Resha let me hold her cold hand and slowly sat back down when she realised that she had made a scene. I started off by saying "No, I am not a pimp. I never was and never will be." "But you seem to be suggesting something that makes you appear as such." I assured her once again but this time I closed the gap between us and held both her hands within mine. I could smell a tinge of her perfume mixed with her womanly scents, so sexy, I thought to myself.

She allowed me to hold them, surprisingly. I asked her if I could move in closer and sit next to her so that I could explain myself further without the others listening to our conversation. She agreed and moved in so that I could slide over next to her. I was close enough to feel her body heat and her fragrance hit me in waves. I was getting intoxicated with the aroma.

I cleared my head of all the thoughts that would normally fill anyone's head at this moment. I explained in detail how I helped Nishanti. the coordination, the networking in SBF, the code system for safety and so on. She listened very intently and didn't interrupt me even once but I knew she had questions, just as Nishanti had when I first proposed this to her.

Resha looked up at me and paused, she wanted to ask me so much and yet didn't know how to start. I told her a pimp would earn off the girls but I will never do that.. At this point, she stopped me, leaned over and....
Old 26-01-2014, 06:25 AM
Samster

vanram has a reputation beyond reputevanram has a reputation beyond reputevanram has a reputation beyond reputevanram has a reputation beyond reputevanram has a reputation beyond reputevanram has a reputation beyond reputevanram has a reputation beyond reputevanram has a reputation beyond reputevanram has a reputation beyond reputevanram has a reputation beyond reputevanram has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by volcano View Post
pitching tent with my bak kwa
All those pitching tents, please up my points if what I write seems remotely interesting.

Thanks guys.
Old 26-01-2014, 10:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6725 / Power: 20
the_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vanram View Post
All those pitching tents, please up my points if what I write seems remotely interesting.

Thanks guys.
Upped 8!!!

Please do not stop writing halfway...
Old 26-01-2014, 10:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1996 / Power: 13
Hardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant future

Leaned over and?????

Up you.
Old 26-01-2014, 04:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1714 / Power: 16
Aceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant future

Support
Old 26-01-2014, 05:31 PM
Samster

Thanks to all who upped my points.
Will return shortly, a bit difficult during the weekend while everyone is at home.
Please be patient.

Cheers.
Old 26-01-2014, 06:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
residentgood deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Thanks to all who upped my points.
Will return shortly, a bit difficult during the weekend while everyone is at home.
Please be patient.

Cheers.
wow u really know how to deal with gals but u might as well kept her as your own personal use,like I did have 20 year Indonesia maid she left after permit expire every week gave her 50bucks 3hrs hotel81 so far she been faithful to me no Bangla bf or whatever really miss her
Old 26-01-2014, 06:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by residentgood View Post
wow u really know how to deal with gals but u might as well kept her as your own personal use,like I did have 20 year Indonesia maid she left after permit expire every week gave her 50bucks 3hrs hotel81 so far she been faithful to me no Bangla bf or whatever really miss her
She needs help, why would I just be stuck to one for that kind of money?
This forum is about sharing anyway or at least it used to be.

Anyway, Nishanti(19) and I were exclusive for more than a year after her one mth stint here in SBF. More of girlfriend then FB. She didn't want to do it anymore and I had enough of sharing her, she was an exception.

So when she decided that I'll be her only form of release, I agreed. Well eventually her parents suspected something and so we ended it but still keep in touch. Nvr know what the future holds.

Its all on a case to case basis Bro..
To each his own.

Cheers.
Old 27-01-2014, 12:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
residentgood deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
She needs help, why would I just be stuck to one for that kind of money?
This forum is about sharing anyway or at least it used to be.

Anyway, Nishanti(19) and I were exclusive for more than a year after her one mth stint here in SBF. More of girlfriend then FB. She didn't want to do it anymore and I had enough of sharing her, she was an exception.

So when she decided that I'll be her only form of release, I agreed. Well eventually her parents suspected something and so we ended it but still keep in touch. Nvr know what the future holds.

Its all on a case to case basis Bro..
To each his own.

Cheers.
yeah bro agree every one has their own opinion but as for me,I'm starting to hunt next maid hope to find one soon,I used to book local FL lousy service,rushing and the 1hr 1shot not my policy so decide to hunt for my own survival,always treat maids as gf once week off bring them makan,movies,hotel etc,etc.
Old 27-01-2014, 12:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 325 / Power: 16
strudel is one of the Best!strudel is one of the Best!strudel is one of the Best!strudel is one of the Best!

Wished i cud upz u bro Vanram. But realised i had upped u before..
Target: Achieve United Nations Bonkin status!
...on comeback trail..!??
Old 27-01-2014, 01:04 AM
Samster

At this point, she stopped me, leaned over and whispered in my ear, "Can we go somewhere more quiet and a bid more private.

She was close enough for me to inhale a whiff of strawberry from her lip stick. I was trying to be as serious as I possibly could but all this girl was doing was turning me on. The animal in me was clawing its way out but the cage of my conscience was keeping it in.

I looked at her for less than a second, then turned to her cheek and whispered, "I know just the place, if you trust me". She took a deep breath and said that in her current situation and after the way I explained my idea to her, she felt that she could trust me enough to hear me out.

I paid the bill and came back and reached out to her just to see if she would take my hand, this would make things easier later on for what I had in mind. To my relief, she slid her hands onto my open palm I held her hands ever so gently and led her out of Starbucks. She started to ask me if where we were going was nearby. I said that it was a short ride away and asked her if she had anything on for the rest of the day. She laughed and said that she was free for the next few hours and if necessary even the whole night.

This threw me back a bit. Was she playing me? I was direct with what I said next. "I'm not too sure if it will take that long, it all depends on how receptive you are to what I have to offer". She held my hands tighter, slowing me down to a slower stride and asked me what I would have to gain by helping her this much? I told her that its in my nature to help others but we will definitely figure something out if she is so intent on repaying me for my efforts in helping her.

We laughed again and she said she would be very grateful if I could get her out of this mess. Just then we reached the main road and hailed a taxi and hopped in. I told the taxi driver to head to strand hotel, I like the spaciousness of the rooms and the location, not to mention the acceptable price for their deluxe room. I could see that she was shocked and slightly worried. I was still holding her hand in mine and had placed it on her lap as we got comfortable in the cab."I never go to a hotel on the very first date and never in the afternoons", she blurted out. I asked her if she considered this a date and we laughed again.

"Seriously, why the hotel? Isn't there anywhere else that you could think of to have some privacy?" I just looked at the taxi driver, not even bothering to face her when I said that I couldn't think of any other place. I asked her if she could think of any where else and she said that she couldn't and so Strand it will be. "I hope you don't expect too much from me, I really don't know you well enough". Again, I just kept quiet and then asked her if she was hungry. I deliberately ignored her question. She suggested we get a bite before going up and I agreed.

I use a lot of misdirection as and when necessary, it usually cuts through the chase. If she was against the idea or if she found me appalling, she would have said something more aggressively by now. If that happens, I would take a step back and slow down to re-think my actions and words. I would have reassured her first. I will then reanalyse the person and evaluate the next possible route or action.

The cab was cold and this gave me an excuse to snuggle up to her and she reciprocated in a very gentle manner. The animal was struggling to get out again, I was looking down her blouse, seeing her swells as she inhaled. I was lucky I could control the drool. We reached the hotel within 20min.

We got off near the Kopi Tiam and got ourselves a drink and some snacks. Her palms were starting to sweat and I was as relaxed as a cool cat. All this touching and the moments when I swept the hair from her face as it fell across it, gave me the opportunity to get within her private space. This showed me that she was comfortable with me. I never allowed her to open any doors and always made her walk on the inside of any walkway that was near the road, showing her that I was close and protective and always there. Always giving her priority.

As we reached the hotel she started to ask if it was really necessary to check in and as she murmured, I just kept on walking. At the front desk, she was very professional, she produced her IC as if we were a couple. After checking in, as we walked to the lift, she asked me if this was where I brought Nishanti to...
Old 27-01-2014, 01:05 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by strudel View Post
Wished i cud upz u bro Vanram. But realised i had upped u before..
I remember Bro strudel..
Old 27-01-2014, 04:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
dennischan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

good story bro. please cont
Old 27-01-2014, 05:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4009 / Power: 21
titan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond repute

TS, great start! juz uppz 10 points!
Old 27-01-2014, 12:05 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
jameschong1 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
I told her that the only way to make fast cash is by doing just that...

She immediately stood up and gave me a stare and asked me if I was a pimp..
====
vanram, hope u dun get RAM by a VAN by telling a poor girl to sell herself in starbucks.
anyway u sound damn sak ki - think u can earn more as pimp than selling roti prata
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1