The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-09-2013, 08:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1301 / Power: 11
dullcreator has much to be proud ofdullcreator has much to be proud ofdullcreator has much to be proud ofdullcreator has much to be proud ofdullcreator has much to be proud ofdullcreator has much to be proud ofdullcreator has much to be proud ofdullcreator has much to be proud ofdullcreator has much to be proud ofdullcreator has much to be proud of
Re: Story: The Tight-bodied Tuition Teacher

Quote:
Originally Posted by D.Keys_SG View Post
Hmm .... guessing what will TS make the tutor wear? ... My guess is a overly tight and small school uniform.
WA! makes me wonder if it's what most guys love haha. i could never turn down a hot girl in a uniform in the past, but now, after blowing a few more candles off a birthday cake (figuratively la), i very much prefer OLs

Confucius says, "He who hesitates, masturbates."

Conquered: Singaporean, Malaysian, Indonesian, Thai, Vietnamese, Filipino, Taiwanese, Chinese, German, Russian

Old 20-09-2013, 08:42 PM
Samster

dullcreator has much to be proud ofdullcreator has much to be proud ofdullcreator has much to be proud ofdullcreator has much to be proud ofdullcreator has much to be proud ofdullcreator has much to be proud ofdullcreator has much to be proud ofdullcreator has much to be proud ofdullcreator has much to be proud ofdullcreator has much to be proud of

Nobody’s home tomorrow as usual right? What do you want me to wear? I can be anything you want,” Cheryl’s saccharine voice accompanied by a seductive tone was sufficient to get my thoughts running wild once more.

==================================================

As I was a secondary student who had no prior relationships, I had always wanted to experience being with a girl of the same school. Unfortunately, it could not be fulfilled as I was from an all-boys institution. I had to settle for alternatives, so I asked what secondary school Cheryl was from, to which she replied, “I hope you’re not being serious, I don’t think I can fit in my sec school attire anymore! You know, the chest area?” Cheryl must have been a late bloomer, considering how well endowed she was, past her secondary school days. If she were to put on her high school uniform, the top of her attire would have been bursting at the seams. I was however, determined to witness how hot she would look in uniform.

Which JC were you from? Was it Anderson or ACJC?” I was unsure even though I was told beforehand.

I’m not from AJ silly, ‘The best is yet to be’, remember?” Cheryl grumbled while referring to her school (ACJC) motto, seemingly unhappy that I was not sensitive enough to pick up the simplest things she said.

Ok, then can you be in your AC uniform tomorrow? Oh and wear that pair of fake glasses that you have, I want you to be my bookworm bitch,” I blurted. What followed was a bout of adorable chuckling as the term “bookworm bitch” amused Cheryl.

Tell you what, I’ll wear my school tie too ‘kay? Aiya, I think I’ll just wear Dress No. 2,” Cheryl said, which referred to dressing in school uniform, tie, black shoes and stockings. Just picturing her in stockings got me quite high; her legs being one of her outstanding features, in addition to the stockings, would definitely be an overkill.

I got carried away and started asking for more. She was like a drug I could not get enough of. Cheryl’s CCA in junior college was volleyball and her position was the Libero. Liberos are normally the fastest players with the best passing ability. They also do not need to be extremely tall, which explained Cheryl’s diminutive frame at around 1.6m. It was pretty amazing how Cheryl’s legs could look so sexy despite her slight stature, probably because those twin columns looked so slim yet perfectly toned.

Cheryl claimed that she was quite the head-turner in JC, especially during volleyball competitions or practice. It was easy to see why. As the Libero, Cheryl had to be decked in a different coloured jersey from the rest of the team, making her even more prominent than her teammates. Being designated in that role for her nimble reflexes, she also had to frequently dive to retrieve opponents’ shots, subjecting herself to the occasional overexposure such as the baring of midriff or the accidental showing of her groin due to her extreme movements on court. She didn’t quite like the idea of attracting lewd, lecherous stares from the basketball team training in tandem. Her confessions got me curious as to how provocative she would look like in her sporty outfit. “Can you also bring your volleyball training kit along?” I implored.

You’re getting a ‘lil greedy huh, nope cannot, one at a time.” Cheryl teased before sniggering. “But since you’re so eager, maybe I’ll throw in a surprise tomorrow, but you cannot ask any questions about it, or deal’s off!

It was soon we realized that it was getting late. “We should sleep soon, E,” that was Cheryl’s term of endearment, calling me by only the vowel. “I look forward to seeing you tomorrow, and I know you’re dying to see me you little perv,” she continued coyly. I was tempted to end the call by saying ‘I love you’ but decided against it. I found it really hard to sleep when I was so excited Cheryl was coming over the next day in her school uniform.

This was when my phone buzzed by my bedside. Upon picking up my trusty Nokia 6610i, my phone screen flashed “1 new MMS”. I clicked to open the message with bated breath.

It was indeed Cheryl.

A cropped picture of her in her AC uniform, complete with tie and badge with her last two buttons undone, exposing her belly button, left me literally gasping. There was an underlying caption which read: tried it out to see if it still fits hahah, and yup it still does!!! teehee, look forward to a surprise E (; goodnight and wet dreams :b

If this was a prelude of what was going to happen tomorrow, I struggle to think if I could last long enough to pleasure Cheryl. I headed to the toilet and masturbated to that picture of her before going back to bed. The wanking helped in getting me more relaxed and my eyelids got heavier and heavier, to the point where I drifted off to sleep.

don't go away... stay tuned

Conquered: Singaporean, Malaysian, Indonesian, Thai, Vietnamese, Filipino, Taiwanese, Chinese, German, Russian

Old 20-09-2013, 11:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
D.Keys_SG deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hehehe .... how everyone reading this thread would die for a visual!!!
Old 22-09-2013, 02:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 15
LUPOY deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

please continue , thanks
Old 22-09-2013, 12:09 PM
Samster

The wanking helped in getting me more relaxed and my eyelids got heavier and heavier, to the point where I drifted off to sleep.

I woke up the next morning with impetus, knowing that one of my fantasies were about to be realized today. It was a Saturday, and I was home alone once again, with both my parents working and my younger brother brought over to my grandmother’s place to allow me to study at home without interruptions. My appointment with Cheryl was at 11am, I had around an hour to kill, so I was picturing the several possible scenarios that could possibly unfold later and how I should react to each situation. Despite the intense excitement of welcoming schoolgirl Cheryl in less than 60 minutes, it was a pretty nerve-racking wait as I was afraid I would freeze when it came to the crunch. I was after all the younger of the two of us, and I would very much like to impress Cheryl with the best I could come up with. The onus was on me to keep this thing going and not bore her out with my naivety.

At about 10:30, Cheryl was already at my doorstep. Separated by the grills of my gate, there stood a petite girl with bewitching allure. Her beguiling smile got me dumbfounded. “Ahem, are you gonna let me in?” I was snapped out my daze, not the first time Cheryl had done it on me before. I hurriedly unlocked the gate and let my desirable tutor in.

Sorry, sorry, had to come early. I didn’t want to wait till the bus got more crowded. Felt quite unsafe like that,” Cheryl chattered away. I did not get what she meant by ‘unsafe’, because she looked mighty fine in the school outfit. I reveled in her appearance. Exactly like the picture I received the night before, the real image was right before me. The sight of Cheryl in her full ACJC uniform was all the aphrodisiac anyone needed to regain his sexual desire.

Instead of her usual ponytail or the casual letting down of her hair, Cheryl was sporting a yellow hair band today. It gave off this innocent, chaste, virginal aura which made me all the more want to defile this pristine-looking young woman. The impression was further emphasized by her wearing a school uniform; a tight white shirt and delightful short dark-blue skirt which was slightly faded in colour. Her beige stockings were of the same tone as her complexion, and she was wearing white plimsoll shoes. Every bit of the uniform brought out the nubile quality in her; except for the school tie which roused a more sophisticated and mature look. Despite the tie going against the general virtuous look, the overall image presented was still perfect in my eyes.

You look better in person,” juxtaposing her current outlook with the picture I got the night before. I leaned forward and gave Cheryl a tight hug, feeling her firm breasts against my chest. It felt so good seeing her again as I wrapped my arms around her slender waist, pulling her even more closely to me. I lightly smooched her neck and took a whiff of body lotion on her skin. We then kissed passionately as we gradually backed into my house, locked in an embrace all the while. Cheryl’s minty breath was a turn on for me as our tongues twisted and turned fervently amidst the orgasmic oral exchange. I shut the door with the help of my foot due to my preoccupied hands caressing her body curves. This episode of brief canoodling was already sufficient to instigate an erection for me. I positioned Cheryl’s hand on my shorts where my semi hard-on was and signalled her to do some faint rubbing.

You wanna know what the surprise is?” Cheryl questioned. I was too caught up by her presence to even remember she had a surprise for me. I nodded with enthusiasm.

It all became clear what she meant by saying she felt unsafe taking public transport in a crowded bus when Cheryl licked my earlobe and whispered, “I’m wearing completely nothing underneath the skirt.

Old 22-09-2013, 12:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 376 / Power: 11
klenson1983 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterklenson1983 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterklenson1983 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterklenson1983 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by dullcreator View Post
I’m wearing completely nothing underneath the skirt.

Wah lao! And you left us hanging by that last sentence
Old 22-09-2013, 07:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Fruggnuts deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping and has never been let down haha

Cluedos !!
James
Old 22-09-2013, 08:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
D.Keys_SG deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

DAMN!!! I'm hard as hell just trying to visualise that last installment.
Old 22-09-2013, 10:19 PM
Samster

It all became clear what she meant by saying she felt unsafe taking public transport in a crowded bus when Cheryl licked my earlobe and whispered, “I’m wearing completely nothing underneath the skirt.

Fuckshit, you serious?” I normally held back using vulgarities but that bombshell dropped by Cheryl was too shocking that I included an expletive.

Why, don’t believe ah? Wanna check?” Cheryl tempted me while using the tip of her tie to tickle my neck.

I could not help but flash a lecherous grin, while Cheryl corresponded with a lustful smirk. Glancing at her little skirt, the length of which was at least two palms’ size above her knees, Cheryl’s creamy thighs were exposed relatively indecently, only barely masked by her skin-coloured stockings. I nonchalantly reached for the base of her skirt and hooked it up gently. I was enjoying the self-imposed suspense as more and more of her thighs were revealed to the part where her stockings could no longer cover anymore of her legs. I took one deep breath and braced myself as I unveiled Cheryl’s crotch by hiking her skirt up to the maximum. I let out an uncontainable sigh, “Wow, this is hot,” as I savoured the image.

Bounded by those fair and smooth thighs, Cheryl’s hairless pussy greeted me. What a titillating sight that was. Her pussy lips were full but not fat, leaving a thin slit right in between those tight vagina lips of hers, with just a minor hint of flaps completing the picture of perfection. What turned me on the most was the clean-shaven pussy, completely waxed and stripped of any hair. I knew I had to put a finger in it, thus stretching my arm downwards to massage her clit mildly. A spontaneous moan followed, a sign that Cheryl was getting warmed up. I rested my entire middle finger right in the middle of her pussy lips and brushed in quick succession, making a point not to insert anything into her vagina yet. Cheryl returned the favour with more pleasurable moans as she cuddled me with affection.

Sensing the mood getting increasingly intense, I invaded her vagina and hooked haltingly within her pussy walls. The moment I stuck my finger inside of her, she gasped and grabbed my shoulders forcefully, flinching in the process. The warm and moist surroundings inside of her was immensely stimulating. The wetness in her cunt allowed for the slick mobility of my finger. I was brazenly fingering Cheryl in the living room, committing the carnal sin right in front of my hanging family portraits and our religious altar.

I was ready for more. I freed my finger that was dripping with her love juice for her to suck on sensuously. Without letting her know, I carried Cheryl and used the fireman’s lift on her. Her petite physique made it extra easy for me to hoist her onto my shoulder, to the extent that it felt effortless. Cheryl exclaimed with excitement by the sudden movement and playfully hit my back while pleading, “Let me down! Let me.. Ow!” I smacked her butt and grabbed at her butt cheek, stopping Cheryl’s sentence midway. “Now let’s head to my chamber and keep you safe, Princess Peach,” I roared triumphantly, alluding to the Super Mario game character; something that made me feel stupid the moment it left my mouth as I sounded like a cheesy nerd with those weird one-liners. Cheryl, on the other hand, was frequently impressed with my witty comments, and would even sporadically initiate a repartee whenever she was in the mood.

With Cheryl comfortably perched on my shoulder, we retreated to my room just steps away from the living room. Before cautiously placing Cheryl on my bed, I flung her skirt up once more and jiggled her bum, her rotund butt cheeks shaking gleefully every time they were slapped together. There Cheryl was now, lying on her back looking ever so inviting; her legs crossed but it was a scant attempt that barely shielded much of her modesty. Her lips were pursed firmly to a pout, seemingly awaiting my next course of action. I instinctively buried my head into her chest and inhaled deeply. The fragrance from the mixture of Cheryl’s body lotion and perfume was intoxicating, she smelled absolutely awesome. I then experimented and attempted to motorboat Cheryl with her fitting white shirt still on. She twitched hyper-sensitively and pushed my head away from her tits, erupting in giggles saying, “Stop it E, it’s super ticklish!

Loosening the noose of her tie and removing it from her neck, Cheryl seamlessly latched the tie onto my head and pulled me toward her face and declared, “I think it’s time for our lesson proper, baby.

Old 23-09-2013, 01:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 14
want0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to all

Omg. This story is god damn good
Old 23-09-2013, 01:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Fruggnuts deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by want0nmee View Post
Omg. This story is god damn good

Haha agreed !!
Old 23-09-2013, 01:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Chickon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

People complaining about their two decades older tuition teachers. Mines a male -.-
Old 23-09-2013, 01:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
onewlidchild deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

please continue!!
Old 23-09-2013, 02:07 AM
Samster