The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-09-2013, 02:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 269 / Power: 14
1nottiboy is one of the Best!1nottiboy is one of the Best!1nottiboy is one of the Best!
Re: Story: The Tight-bodied Tuition Teacher

just wondering. is she really a Miss Koh? I know of a slutty math tutor and she is a Miss Lim.
Old 18-09-2013, 04:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 11
JimmyCrackCorn deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJimmyCrackCorn deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

camping for more
Old 18-09-2013, 09:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1301 / Power: 11
dullcreator has much to be proud ofdullcreator has much to be proud ofdullcreator has much to be proud ofdullcreator has much to be proud ofdullcreator has much to be proud ofdullcreator has much to be proud ofdullcreator has much to be proud ofdullcreator has much to be proud ofdullcreator has much to be proud ofdullcreator has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1nottiboy View Post
just wondering. is she really a Miss Koh? I know of a slutty math tutor and she is a Miss Lim.
mine's a miss koh, yup. you could share your stories of miss lim with us as well

and sorry guys, been busy but i'll try to post a continuation soon, probably by tonight if possible.

Confucius says, "He who hesitates, masturbates."

Conquered: Singaporean, Malaysian, Indonesian, Thai, Vietnamese, Filipino, Taiwanese, Chinese, German, Russian

Old 18-09-2013, 10:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 269 / Power: 14
1nottiboy is one of the Best!1nottiboy is one of the Best!1nottiboy is one of the Best!

Unfortunately for me, there is no story with me. She fucks all kinds of guys. I know she fucked at least one of her student, and some of her company's clients, including old married men. She just wont fuck me. sigh...

Quote:
Originally Posted by dullcreator View Post
mine's a miss koh, yup. you could share your stories of miss lim with us as well

and sorry guys, been busy but i'll try to post a continuation soon, probably by tonight if possible.
Old 18-09-2013, 08:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1885 / Power: 20
bigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant future

camping for more..
Old 18-09-2013, 09:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Renzoku is Cool - loads of Potential

More pls. We want more!
Old 18-09-2013, 10:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2382 / Power: 18
bombshell has a reputation beyond reputebombshell has a reputation beyond reputebombshell has a reputation beyond reputebombshell has a reputation beyond reputebombshell has a reputation beyond reputebombshell has a reputation beyond reputebombshell has a reputation beyond reputebombshell has a reputation beyond reputebombshell has a reputation beyond reputebombshell has a reputation beyond reputebombshell has a reputation beyond repute

camping to know your tutor..
Old 19-09-2013, 12:38 AM
Samster

dullcreator has much to be proud ofdullcreator has much to be proud ofdullcreator has much to be proud ofdullcreator has much to be proud ofdullcreator has much to be proud ofdullcreator has much to be proud ofdullcreator has much to be proud ofdullcreator has much to be proud ofdullcreator has much to be proud ofdullcreator has much to be proud of

Of course you can, but I need to set some ground rules,” Cheryl insisted. I agreed without any argument, and this arrangement would change my life altogether.

==================================================

We were both still stark naked on the bed, cuddling. Cheryl then began to state her ground rules one by one. I was trying really hard to focus on what she had to say but I kept fondling her firm perky tits, playing with her nipples once in a while.

Your O levels are just 2 months away, you better be well prepared for it. So rule number 1, you have to complete whatever assignments given to you before I come, or before I cum,” Cheryl looked very cheeky nearing the end of her sentence. It was something I felt was possible, since I had to do most of my work beforehand considering how much fun we were going to have fucking whenever we meet. I also had to have more discipline to pull my grades up or else Cheryl might be fired before my exams any way.

A few more ground rules were mentioned while I was busy playing with her nipples. Sometimes the tuning would be too sensitive for her that she let out uncontrollable moans while trying to keep a straight face laying out her terms. She occasionally interrupted her own speech with unwitting moans of pleasure, which was just so bloody hot and sexy. My hands just roamed all over her lithe physique except for her coveted pussy, which was given the ‘out of bounds’ by her as she wanted to have a serious discussion regarding her terms and conditions of this flirtationship. Any form of contact on her vagina might just distract her too much to think rationally, hence the ban. The feeling of her entire body soon got me hard again and I wanted to fuck Cheryl real bad. I felt like just pinning her down and forcing my cock into that tight pink pussy of hers. I tried letting her know that I needed another round of relieving by rubbing the tip of my dick against her milky thighs and bringing her hand to wrap it around my cock.

Cheryl was soon ending her list of ground rules. “Lastly, you cannot fall in love with me. We’re just in this temporarily, mutually beneficial, nothing more, nothing less. Ok?” It all did not sound too harsh and were perfectly acceptable, but I was quietly worried that I might succumb and really fall for her some day. I was after all just a teenager and it was my first meaningful interaction with anyone of the opposite sex; but I could not care less, I just wanted to prolong whatever we had right then and would have agreed to practically anything just to get a taste of my dick in her vagina. “I’m done, you have any objections?” Cheryl asked. I replied with a short and sweet “nope”, and before she could react, I lifted myself above her and rubbed my dick against her stomach, whispering into her ear, “I want more babe.

I positioned my rock hard tool at the opening of her vagina and tried my luck to enter Cheryl dry. “Uh uh, nope my dear, just the outside at most,” Cheryl gave a stern expression which ruined any chance of me getting lucky. Cheryl then reached out to my shaft and placed it in between her pussy lips. I was not allowed to enter but I could rock my penis against her pussy lips. I might not have experienced sex yet but the sensation of just rubbing the length of my dick against her vagina was already crazy good. I then used the tip of my penis to brush violently at her clit, which made Cheryl moan out loud and spread her legs out wider all the way to the sides of my bed. She was almost in splits and seeing her in the spread-eagle position made me think, holy fuck she’s god damn flexible. The faster I moved, the louder her moans. Cheryl was feeling increasingly turned on as her legs now began to lift at about my chest level. I grabbed her ankles and lifted her legs even further, up to the point they were at around 90 degrees, perpendicular to her lying body. I then pushed her ankles together and locked them to make sure her legs were tightly pressed against each other. I inserted my dick in between her thighs and pumped back and forth, keeping my dick as close to her pussy as possible while thrusting in between her thighs. The perspiration from our previous exertions proved to be quite handy, serving as natural lubricant as I fucked her moist and milky white thighs.

Cheryl was visibly impressed with my improvisation of not getting to fuck her; turning to pleasuring herself by massaging her own breasts with one hand while the other was kept busy twirling around my dickhead whenever she saw it reappear through her thighs while I was thrusting. The feeling of orgasm was approaching in no time due to her skillful hand attending to my dickhead and I blew my second load in quick succession, this time all over Cheryl’s body and breasts. I was utterly spent by then, devoid of strength as I slumped onto my bed, panting profusely. I could hardly muster any energy as I watched Cheryl clean herself up, smiling with satisfaction simultaneously as she came on top of me and said, “I gotta go soon.” Cheryl dressed herself up while I could only gather enough momentum to put on my boxers.

At the door before leaving, Cheryl looked into my eyes and gave an adorable pout, “Pity it ended so soon today huh?” She then blew a flying kiss after stepping out and said, “Exams coming, maybe we should have lessons more frequently instead of just once a week.” She flashed her trademark naughty wink and left, with me watching her disappear down the road, already desperately pining for her return.

more to come...

Conquered: Singaporean, Malaysian, Indonesian, Thai, Vietnamese, Filipino, Taiwanese, Chinese, German, Russian

Old 19-09-2013, 12:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 15
LUPOY deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

nice story , more please
Old 19-09-2013, 07:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 636 / Power: 11
bosemaster is a name known to allbosemaster is a name known to allbosemaster is a name known to allbosemaster is a name known to allbosemaster is a name known to allbosemaster is a name known to all

Nice story you have, thanks for the sharing.

Have upz u for your contribution ^^
Old 19-09-2013, 06:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 985 / Power: 15
soulrapper is a splendid one to beholdsoulrapper is a splendid one to beholdsoulrapper is a splendid one to beholdsoulrapper is a splendid one to beholdsoulrapper is a splendid one to beholdsoulrapper is a splendid one to beholdsoulrapper is a splendid one to beholdsoulrapper is a splendid one to behold

thank you for the latest update. thank you
Old 19-09-2013, 10:06 PM
Samster

this latest post aims to delve further into my feelings for Cheryl at that time when i was still very young and maybe not very mature-thinking yet; also doing some character development instead of sex, sex, sex haha, UNLESS, that's what you readers want it should help in figuring out how we managed to keep our relationship going

------------------------------------------------------------------

Exams coming, maybe we should have lessons more frequently instead of just once a week.” She flashed her trademark naughty wink and left, with me watching her disappear down the road, already desperately pining for her return.

==================================================

I took Cheryl’s latest words to me as an indication that she also loved our trysts as much as I did. Two days after our last meeting, I arranged for another ‘tuition’ session. Staying true to the ground rules, I diligently completed my math assignments and even did extra practice. In fact, I actually felt that I was doing better after the major alteration of our tuition dynamics. I was lazy, but all I needed was the right type of motivation and boy, did this sort of incentive spur me on to do better in my weakest subject.

Despite Cheryl’s most important ground rule or telling me not to fall for her, it was soon evident that she was all I could think about. I was hopelessly infatuated with my sweet 19-year-old tutor. In the past I might have taken a keen interest in her life, it has become more intense lately and I found myself getting jealous whenever I knew she was out with her university course mates. I never made my jealousy obvious though, I did not want the relationship we were having to end on a whim. Rationally thinking, I knew what I was having with Cheryl would amount to nothing in the future no matter what, but I still could not help obsessing over her.

I secretly hoped that Cheryl would also have at least a modicum of feelings for me, which got me to question about her love life the night before our supposed next lesson. A round of heart-to-heart talk later, it was revealed that Cheryl had broken up earlier that year, when her then-boyfriend cheated on her during a night out in the army (campmates failed to cover for him). That was when she nearly lost faith in men, the fact that some of her university course mates were no better made her promise to herself that she would not get into a relationship with guys in her university. She maintained the notion that guys who were a couple of years older than her were, at that stage, more often than not insensitive dudes; she felt that men that age think they have all of the world beneath their feet and are buoyed by their youth and mentality to always seek the thrill of trying something (or someone) new.

That was when I captivated her, being a fresh-faced discerning youth with a positive demeanour. That was the first time I saw Cheryl as a woman and not objectifying her, which got me feeling guilty for having previously done so. However, she instantly changed her stance by saying something along those lines, “I’m tired of being the good girl everyone wants me to be. I just wanna have the wrong type of fun with the right type of person and you happen to be the one. Just don’t invest any feelings in me, it’s not worth it.” She mentioned that she wanted to be in men’s shoes for once and also experience the thrill of trying out something new, someone younger than her. It was made to sound like she was making use of me but I guess that was how a mutually beneficial relationship usually pans out to be, not that I was about to complain either.

We got back to our flirty selves to neutralize the previous emotionally charged conversation. It initially got me to sympathize with Cheryl after her heartrending account of her failed relationship but the fact that she saw our affair as one which was purely reciprocal, restored some sort of parity in associating Cheryl as just a fleeting obsession, not someone I should fall in love with. “Nobody’s home tomorrow as usual right? What do you want me to wear? I can be anything you want,” Cheryl’s saccharine voice accompanied by a seductive tone was sufficient to get my thoughts running wild once more.

Old 20-09-2013, 12:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
wadthe is Cool - loads of Potential

Wow bro! This story is hot! Looking forward to more installments and hopefully, some pictures! =D
Old 20-09-2013, 04:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
D.Keys_SG deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hmm .... guessing what will TS make the tutor wear? ... My guess is a overly tight and small school uniform.
Old 20-09-2013, 04:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1885 / Power: 20
bigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant future

camping here...

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1