The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 17-08-2014, 07:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1301 / Power: 11
dullcreator has much to be proud ofdullcreator has much to be proud ofdullcreator has much to be proud ofdullcreator has much to be proud ofdullcreator has much to be proud ofdullcreator has much to be proud ofdullcreator has much to be proud ofdullcreator has much to be proud ofdullcreator has much to be proud ofdullcreator has much to be proud of
Re: Story: The Tight-bodied Tuition Teacher

I want it.. Okay... fuck me please,” Cheryl pleaded, as her resistance was broken.

==================================================

But how? No condom,” I asked, while violently celebrating in my mind.

Cheryl squatted down again as my fingers slid out of her wet pussy and headed for my throbbing dick and gave it one good suck. “No choice, can just clear your pre-cum now and hope that it’s okay. Just don’t cum inside me. Please don’t ah, don’t ever cum inside. Just pull out when you’re cumming okay? Promise?” Cheryl looked a little worried as she whispered.

I reassured Cheryl with a nod, “Ok, promise.

I then helped Cheryl up as she stood, her perky breasts jiggling and bouncing in sync. Her thong was still amazingly at her knees but there was no need for them anymore. I bent down and got her to remove them altogether, with her shorts, and placed them on the toilet cover. It was my turn to take off my pants and underwear too. Next thing I did was to lift Cheryl’s right leg by holding her milky thigh up, which momentarily caused her to lose balance; only for her to hold onto the cubicle wall to regain her composure. I bent my knees slightly to position my dick just below her moist pussy and stood up, guiding my penis into her vagina with my right hand with caution.

My dick just slid in comfortably due to the wetness of her vagina and Cheryl let out a soft moan. It felt like heaven, to be able to fuck my tutor without a condom for the first time; or even better, to be fucking without a condom for the first time in my life. The sensation was just completely different as compared to having a piece of rubber enveloping my dick. The skin-to-skin contact was unforgettable. I forced Cheryl against the cubicle wall by holding onto her wrists. The thrusts got more vigorous as I totally lost myself, with the sounds of my pounding reverberating around the washroom. I could not care less as we were the only two in the toilet at that moment and I wanted to gain maximum pleasure by fucking Cheryl as hard as I could. Cheryl’s moans got louder with every thrust and her vagina got so wet to the extent pussy juice was literally dripping from inside all the way down my shaft. She did seem a little uncomfortable with her positioning though, and I decided to make a change.

I released my grip on her wrists and told Cheryl to bend down while sticking her butt out for me. She meekly followed and faced the flush while sticking her bubble butt out in full view. I placed my hand in between her legs to signal her to spread those legs out wider for me to enter her with more ease. That was truly a remarkable sight. Her hairless ass and pussy got me rock hard and made me want her more. I bent forward and whispered in her ear, “Cover your mouth babe.” She turned around and gave a puzzled look, unsure of what I was about to do next. Without warning, I plunged my tool deep inside of her pussy and Cheryl uttered a yelp which I swear could be heard if there were anyone standing outside the toilet entrance. I could feel myself close to cumming while penetrating Cheryl doggy-style within the confines of a toilet cubicle.

It was fortunate that since the two boys, no one has entered the toilet which gave me free rein. The sound of my body slamming against her butt was soft but audible outside of our little space. I was approaching my peak and the pounding got harder, Cheryl also had to mask her moans by covering her mouth due to the pain-pleasure experienced by the non-stop penetration of her tight pussy. I could barely hold it any longer and was about to release my load but Cheryl somehow knew I was about to ejaculate and stood up to allow my dick to slide out of her vagina. Within seconds, I blew my load all over her back and some even got onto her hair. I let out a groan like a boy who was fully satisfied after a hearty meal. I have never felt that good in my life before, I thought.

Cheryl then brought me back to reality by pinching my arm, speaking angrily but in a hushed tone, “Were you going to cum inside of me?!

At that moment of ecstasy, I had to admit that I absent-mindedly would have just come inside of her. But I assured Cheryl otherwise in order not to anger her any further, “No baby, I remembered what you said. I would’ve pulled out before cumming I promise.

She seemed to have bought that white lie and her anger instantly dissipated, smiled gently and gave me a peck on the cheek. “Let’s get dressed quick then. You go out first and let me know if it’s safe to go out.

We both fumbled while trying to get dressed and I cautiously exited the cubicle and waved for Cheryl to come along by giving her the all-clear. We went back to our seats obviously fatigued by our exertions.

That was intense. Can we do that again soon?” I asked Cheryl hopefully.

Cheryl merely gave a slight nod of approval and said, “One last time before your papers start, then we’ll have to see how after your exams. After this one time, you just focus on your O’s first, I don’t want to distract you any further. After you finish all your papers, we’ll meet and discuss, E.

I was worried that she would end it off after my examinations. It seemed cruel at that point of time, to give me the greatest time of my life, only to tell me it was going to end soon. I was still praying that we could extend this relationship after my exams, but it was something I would only know after I was done with all my papers. I tried to console myself by thinking to myself, well I get to have sex with her at least one more time...

Confucius says, "He who hesitates, masturbates."

Conquered: Singaporean, Malaysian, Indonesian, Thai, Vietnamese, Filipino, Taiwanese, Chinese, German, Russian

Old 17-08-2014, 11:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
allegro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

welcome back TS!!
Old 18-08-2014, 08:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
mdfjami deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Welcome back!
Old 18-08-2014, 09:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 589 / Power: 11
prettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to all

Yay an update!
Old 18-08-2014, 11:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 12
jsingh85 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjsingh85 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

U are lucky bro. Can't wait for the next update.
Old 19-08-2014, 08:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 12
tallsynn is a Helpful and Caring Samstertallsynn is a Helpful and Caring Samster

welcome back, n nice update, ts!
Old 20-08-2014, 03:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 19
dotz is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdotz is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdotz is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Can't wait for next update
Old 23-08-2014, 12:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
heartnsoul deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro quick leh
Old 23-08-2014, 06:01 AM