The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 12-07-2014, 01:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 534 / Power: 19
fishhunterii is a glorious beacon of lightfishhunterii is a glorious beacon of lightfishhunterii is a glorious beacon of lightfishhunterii is a glorious beacon of lightfishhunterii is a glorious beacon of lightfishhunterii is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Confessions of a Assistant Wedding Photographer

Thank you bros for the continuous support and for the bros who up me. Appreciate the kind gestures. Here is another installment I managed to type out while on the plane. Enjoy....
Old 12-07-2014, 01:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 534 / Power: 19
fishhunterii is a glorious beacon of lightfishhunterii is a glorious beacon of lightfishhunterii is a glorious beacon of lightfishhunterii is a glorious beacon of lightfishhunterii is a glorious beacon of lightfishhunterii is a glorious beacon of light

A few more teasing slides of the thumbs and I slide my hands back to her legs again. Releasing the tension on her thighs after the clenching of her backside muscles during the teasing. Taking it slow, I’m getting myself aroused too. With my shaft straining to escape the Nautica sailing shorts that I have on. I just had to bear with the tent build up pointing ahead of me. While shifting around giving myself a comfortable position to work on the muscles I would touch the bulge on parts of her body. Electric shock are felt by the both of us as we touched. Working down the calves, turning myself around now to face her backside, my shaft like a compass needle pointing north aiming at the nether region. Slowly like an airplane on her decent aiming for the landing spot, I’m seated just below her two buns with my shaft like a shaken bottle of coke that can burst any moment with so much teasing.

I’m massaging back to her shoulders, as I bend forward my pointed shaft now parks in between her backside slit. Although with fabrics between us, I can feel the heat generated. As I stretched my rod now pushes her lace panties into her, She opens her legs apart and arched her back pushing against my hard shaft. My movements now becoming more rapid as the teasing of my hard rod tries to push the panties into her deeper. I can feel the dampness in front of my shorts both from her and me.

I moved myself to her left side with my thumbs hooked to the side of her lace panties, in one pull I’m peeling it down her relaxed pair of legs, Ching Ching bucked a little to allow her panties to be removed. With her naked backside in view, as I seat myself back to the same position, I hooked my thumb to remove my shorts as well. I was surprised myself that I could remove it in such a smooth manner that she does not know that I’m now naked. With my penis now free from the restraining of the lining, I felt my pre-cum at the tip of my penis.

Seated again just below her my hard penis aimed at her moist love hole. I stretched myself forward now with my lubricated penis aimed and slide at her slit of her vagina opening. With each stretching of my body, me penis rubs at her folds and slowly peeling it open as it slides forward and backward. The forward motion put pressure at split opening at her slit. As my penis head touched her clitoris, Ching Ching would let out a approval moan ‘ah, ah, ah’ She could not hold back anymore. She slides her hand to my back and tries to push to encourage me to break the teasing of my penis head splitting open of her labia.

With one extended stretch massaging her shoulders, my hard shaft breaks open her slit. I felt a lubricated moist penetration. As I enter her, the foreskin starts to peel back. I felt a pleasure of pain as her muscles tensed at her love hole while my skin is being folded back entering her deeper. My pre-cum mix with her juice and the warmth of her love hole the pleasure sent me shivering. I was in ecstasy again better than my previous session with Janet.

This technique should be used for a intimate teasing session. The stiffness of my penis went to another level beyond description. I’m still massaging her shoulders and neck while my penis slides in and out of her now very wet tunnel. Every time my penis reaches fully into her, she will push her backside against me and i feel my bulb of my penis hitting the wall of her vagina. The nerves of my super senstive bare skin penis sending electric pulses and senses I never i knew I had on my penis.

After a long 5 minutes of being squeezed inside her tight tunnel, I slide out of her wet tunnel, watching as my bulb head giving her labia a final stretch. The mixed juices starts to flow out with a trail of transparent jelly like moisture sticking on my bulb head connecting to her hole.

I turn Ching Ching around, now with her D cup breast in front of me, my penis throbbing to the rhythm of my heartbeat. I put some more moisturizing cream on both my hands. I seat just below her patch of pubic hair with pre-cum dripping on her carpet of hair. I massaged her shoulders and sliding my palms to her breast. Giving a good spread of the moisturizing cream around her breast. Coming to her nipples, I teased it with my thumb and index finger. Rubbing her nipple in between like turning the dial on a radio station. The made both her nipples very stiff and hard. Ching Ching took a deep breath, her chest rised and on her teat. I started to see goose bumps forming around the teats and her face flushed. With all the action happening, my hips automatically grinding at the moist opening of her love hole.

Her body started to tensed and her hips bucking up. My bulb head now parked at the opening. She starts to have muscle spasms of her body, as she shakes my penis slides into her again. Her hands reached for my hair, pulls me down. Our lips met and she aggressive my french me shoving her tongue into mine. Kissing and pumping sending shock waves to her body as I can feel the muscles inside of her vagina now squeezing against my shaft. Like a wave motion of a Osim foot massage machine, the exact feeling is now being felt on my penis. (How I wish Osim makes a penis massage that mimic this)

She releases our tongue tango to catch her breath and she begs “push in deeper, I can feel you, I can feel you touching me inside…. uh, uh, uh, arrrgh, arrgh …. oooo, oooo, deeper, yes, yes, yes… deeeperr… deeeeper…. d…e….e..p …. “ breathing heavily “I’m coming again, come inside me together” As she hugs me tighter, One last push, I sent her into a spiral spasm of muscles contraction.

“Uh, Uh, Uh, Uuuu…gh….” I can feel my hips and the clenched muscle of my buttocks I released into her. As I shoot I can feel my sperm charging at hyper speed from the testicles traveling on the tube wrapped by muscle contracting and depositing into her. My orgasm also felt like it’s not going to stop, shot after shot is still pumping out on it’s own.

Ching Ching now at the top of her voice, “OH , OH, OooooH, yes, yes … y….e……s….” Her muscles just relaxes as she becomes restless, with my last shot I also just collapsed on her. I turned onto my side and toward my back, holding onto her, I turned her to be lying on me. My penis still rock hard inside of her, as she adjust herself to be comfortable, she pushed herself onto my penis sending her squirting her juices as I feel the warm liquid flows down my shaft and dripping onto my testicles and legs. Feeling a warm patch of wetness forming on my backside, she must have reached to a point of no holding back on the orgasm attack.

“I Love you” as she hugs me tightly, closes her eyes and falls asleep almost immediately.

I shift her body to the side, got up to get some tissue and towel to help clean up so that she can sleep better. As I got down from the bed, standing up, my leg were like jelly and my penis still stand erected.

I heard the door slam and sounds of feet running and faint giggling………….
Old 14-07-2014, 11:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 518 / Power: 15
alec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of light

mmm~~~ i came and came again and will continue to come somemore until your story ends
Old 26-07-2014, 08:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 696 / Power: 22
krazyhippo is a splendid one to beholdkrazyhippo is a splendid one to beholdkrazyhippo is a splendid one to beholdkrazyhippo is a splendid one to beholdkrazyhippo is a splendid one to beholdkrazyhippo is a splendid one to behold

Pls continue
Old 27-07-2014, 03:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Veget deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story and great !
Old 28-07-2014, 05:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Storeak deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

nice story. camping here
Old 19-08-2014, 12:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 326 / Power: 13
thint is one of the Best!thint is one of the Best!thint is one of the Best!thint is one of the Best!

we are still camping here for your updates
Old 19-08-2014, 03:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 10
DaveCC deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

great story! camping for more!
Old 19-08-2014, 10:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 10
yankee6908 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyyankee6908 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

nice story. camping.
Old 19-08-2014, 12:21 PM
Samster

jackfarley deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Waiting for update
Old 19-08-2014, 11:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 986 / Power: 17
Marito1970 is a splendid one to beholdMarito1970 is a splendid one to beholdMarito1970 is a splendid one to beholdMarito1970 is a splendid one to beholdMarito1970 is a splendid one to beholdMarito1970 is a splendid one to beholdMarito1970 is a splendid one to beholdMarito1970 is a splendid one to behold

Waiting for next update
Old 20-08-2014, 12:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 19
dotz is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdotz is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdotz is a Helpful and Caring Samster

TS, Great Story.
Awaiting your update!!
Old 20-08-2014, 12:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
pristine1234 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Confessions of a Assistant Wedding Photographer

Interesting story you have ... hee
Old 06-09-2014, 12:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
simidai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story....waiting for more!
Old 09-09-2014, 05:49 PM
Samster (M)

armydaze deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ts, first time giving a comment on this forum. Decided to give u the honor. Bravo!!! Beem reading it like a movie. Keep it flowing.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1