The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 04-09-2013, 01:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 709 / Power: 23
Criminalz is a splendid one to beholdCriminalz is a splendid one to beholdCriminalz is a splendid one to beholdCriminalz is a splendid one to beholdCriminalz is a splendid one to beholdCriminalz is a splendid one to beholdCriminalz is a splendid one to behold
Fantastic skills... I simply love the way it's written... Of course, hate the wait though...

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Forum Runner
Old 04-09-2013, 02:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 435 / Power: 16
pyrokinets is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpyrokinets is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpyrokinets is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpyrokinets is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpyrokinets is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: My Mother, May.

Daniel:

I’m seeing sparks. Those eventually faded and my vision returned, first blurry, then it gradually cleared up. What the hell happened? I wondered, looking around the bathroom, then down on my flaccid dick shriveled into my clasped hand, slick with warm seed. Following the slight trail of semen on the floor, my eyes caught sight of the wad of sperm I had shot across the floor onto the toilet seat. If this was basketball, it would have been a rebound.

My fuzzy brain slowly restored my memories, and I remembered the events of the last few minutes. Hell, my right arm was still extended against the wall, holding the handy pocket mirror which I had used to facilitate my voyeuristic efforts.

I adjusted the mirror angle to catch another peek into the guestroom. My mother was standing and walking around, seemingly looking for something. Her hands were still held up before her, caked with cum. I realized she was looking for a way to clean her hands. What if she decided to come into the toilet to wash it off? Fuck!!!! I crept sideways as quietly as I can to the other door leading to my room.

Why do I feel like I am forgetting something? Quickly, I looked around. Shit! The white gobs of my fresh seed were left pretty distinct on the toilet seat. There is no way my mother would miss it should she come this way. Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! What do I do?

There was no time. I ducked into the safety of my room and waited for the inevitable scream which would signal the discovery of my babymakers. A minute passed, then another. Five minutes ticked off. Nothing happened.

Cautiously I peered into the bathroom. The coast was clear and the damning evidence of my presence was still splotched conspicuously on the toilet seat.

Carefully I sneaked back to the other door and resumed my spying position. My mother was bending over Alex, an opened of box of tissues at hand. She looked like she had already cleansed herself and was now cleaning his body and the mattress under him of his cum. Alex just lay on his back, looking dreamily up at my mother as she wiped his groin. Without warning, his accursed king sized cock inflated and rose again to its full glory, pointing expectantly towards my mother’s face.

“Oh God, Alex, control yourself.” My mother chided disapprovingly.

“Sorry… I can’t help it. I was in the hospital for the whole day yesterday, built up a lot of tension.”

“Really… what am I to do with you…”

She placed her hands on his thick shaft again. Alex hissed appreciatively. I groaned jealously.

“Ummm… Aunty… Ahhh. C.. Can… we do it like last time?” My rascally friend moaned.

“Last time?”

“Ummm… last time in the bathroom downstairs… You used your legs.”

My mother blushed. “Naughty boy. Cannot lah.”

“Pleeeaaaasse… It was so hot.”

“You liked it?”

“I fantasized of doing it again almost every day.”

“Didn’t you do that with your girlfriend’s mother?”

“She didn’t like it. She thought it was weird…”

“Of course she didn’t. She went straight for the prize didn’t she? Such a shameless woman.” My mom mumbled. I’m not sure she realized that she was rubbing his cock harder now, making Alex push back his head, his mouth hanging open in delirious pleasure.

I found myself pondering over my mother’s choice of words. ‘Prize?’ Was that really what the concept of having sex with Alex is to her? A prize? Who is this woman, and what did she do to my sweet and pure mother?

“Aunty! Please?...” Alex grunted, furiously trying to contain his pleasure.

My mother continued her hand-job absentmindedly for a few more moments, seemingly lost in thought. Then, without a word, she stopped and sat on the bed. Alex eagerly scooted up and knelt beside her as she lifted her legs onto the bed as well. Her pink flared skirt rode up her luscious white thighs as she moved. She ended up sitting on the bed with the knees together against her chest. She made no effort to re-adjust her thin skirt, which had withered back almost all the way from her thighs. Alex was graced by the full vision of her lovely snow-white legs, though her ankles and feet blocked his view of her panties. God knows how fast Alex’s heart must be racing right now. He gave up trying to breathe through the narrow passage of his nose and used his mouth instead, panting like a horny puppy. My mother bit her lip mischievously, amused by his reaction.

“You must promise not to fight anymore okay?” She said, sounding less concerned but more coy than she should. Alex could only swallow and nod. “And you must respectfully leave married and attached women alone alright?” She continued, her own wavering voice betraying her growing arousal. Alex nodded eagerly again. My mother pushed her butt forward on the mattress and lay back. Slowly, she raised her legs into the air, parting them slightly.

“Come… quick…”She said breathlessly.

Alex approached slowly, taking some time to admire her white lace brief panties which wrapped the thrilling contours of her crotch ever so snugly. My stomach lurched when I saw that she was so wet that the upper portion of her pale inner thighs glistened. As Alex nervously came closer up to her, brandishing his very hard fat cock, my mother gathered all of her pink skirt, pulling them high up around her waist. The gesture was erotically inviting.

“Hurry Alex…” She spoke again, voice husky with lust.

“Aunty… Oh.. Aunty May…” Alex moaned, looking like he was about to cry.

He knelt close and inserted his throbbing cock between my mother’s milky legs at mid-thigh. Mother’s thighs closed warmly around his manhood. Alex didn’t need any further encouragement. He began moving his hips, sliding his prick in and out between the tender softness of my mother’s alluring thighs. Mother’s head was slightly raised and her eyes gazed lustfully at the massive piece of young meat appearing and disappearing from between the cleft of her thighs.

Alex proceeded to hump my mother’s lovely thighs wantonly, vocalizing happy moans and grunts. He was answered by my mother’s own furious panting. After a short while, he stopped and just knelt there, hugging my mother’s ankles to his shoulders and breathing laboriously. He resumed his thrusting after his breath steadied a little. I realized that the fucker was withholding his orgasm. How long was he planning to carry on with this?

The same realization seems to have dawned on my mother as well.

“Alex…. hah… ah…hah… Faster let it out… hah… hah…” she panted.

“Ungghh uhhh… Don’t want… Uhhh… Please… Uh… Let me enjoy… Ahhh.. Aunty!”

“Ah…hah… You naughty boy… hah…hah… Don’t be like this…”

“Please Aunty… mmmm… I wanted this for so long… Ohh… Uhh..”

“G..Go lower….”

“Ha?”

“Move your penis lower…”

Alex got the message and moved his position lower before resuming to fuck my Mother’s thighs. The difference this time is that his cock was vigorously rubbing her clit as well. My mother’s sexy moans joined the crescendo.

Last edited by pyrokinets; 10-09-2013 at 05:39 PM.
Old 04-09-2013, 02:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 458 / Power: 16
Tits & Nipples is a glorious beacon of lightTits & Nipples is a glorious beacon of lightTits & Nipples is a glorious beacon of lightTits & Nipples is a glorious beacon of lightTits & Nipples is a glorious beacon of light

More....more.... More.....
Old 04-09-2013, 03:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 626 / Power: 12
taszar is a name known to alltaszar is a name known to alltaszar is a name known to alltaszar is a name known to alltaszar is a name known to alltaszar is a name known to all

a standing ovation bro from both me and my other braddah ...you've just got inducted to the sammyboy class of legendary writers....
Old 04-09-2013, 04:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
zqjwc4ever1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wonderful Story!
Old 04-09-2013, 04:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 435 / Power: 16
pyrokinets is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpyrokinets is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpyrokinets is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpyrokinets is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpyrokinets is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Daniel:

“Uh…Uh…Uhh…Ahh..Ah…Aleeeexxx!” my mother squealed before arching her back and shuddering with a forceful orgasm. “Uggghhh Ahhhh… Ohhh..Ah.. Alex… wait… wait..” she gasped breathlessly.

Alex had already stopped thrusting moments before she asked. He just knelt there, hugging my mother’s legs, and looked on in fascination as my mother went through her throes of orgasm.

“You’re so sensitive Aunty…” he told her.

“Mmmmmm… my mother replied with a delirious smile… basking in the glow of her climax.”

Seeing that she had more or less came down from heaven, Alex started moving again. This time, he slid his cock in and out between her hot thighs in a controlled motion. He wasn’t seeking to placate his loins anymore. Rather, he was now testing the waters, trying to figure out what would inflame my mother’s passions.

“Arssshhh… ahhhnnnnn… hhhsshhh…” my mother hissed and writhed with pleasure when she felt Alex prod her sensitive clit manipulatively through her legs with his dick.

Encouraged, my lecherous friend boldly placed his hands around my mother’s knees and proceeded to part her clasped thighs. Mother relented without much resistance. Alex’s cock twitched with excitement at the tantalizing view opening up before him. Her panties were thoroughly soaked with her juices and the wet material was matted against her crotch, giving a clear outline of her hot pussy.

“Don’t stare Alex… it’s embarrassing… “ My mother whimpered.

“You’re so beautiful Aunty…” he replied as he ignored my mother’s plea.
His trembling hand went forth and brushed tentatively along her covered slit. Mother moaned. He kept it up for some time, stopping every now and then to marvel at the slick juices coating his fingers.

“God… you’re so naughty. Stop teasing Aunty…” my Mom said before propping herself up on her elbows. Her faced was thoroughly flushed and she had the wild lusty look in her eyes that I had come to recognize very well. Sitting up, she leaned forward and kissed Alex on the lips. Alex looked as bewildered as I am. Parting, mother smiled and said to him, “lie down…”

Alex complied and my mother quickly straddled him, kneeling above his crotch. Her pink skirt fell down the front but the back remained held up by superbly curved rump. Alex excitedly slid his hands up both her smooth white thighs and pushed up the flimsy fabric that had dared obstruct the lovely view before him. My mother’s panties were exposed to his eyes once more.

Mother gently reached down and pushed his large cock until it leaned against his belly. Meeting Alex’s curious gaze, she lowered herself until she was sitting, spread open on his cock. She then started to grind her hips, dragging her wet pantied pussy up and down the underside of his cock. Mom began groaning hotly, shuddering every now and then from the pleasure she herself incurred on her clit and cunt lips.

Alex didn’t exactly get his share of stimulation as my Mother's rubbing missed the tip of his cock most of the time, but the act itself was so hot, especially when being done by his dream woman that he was soon matching her moan for moan. From my position, I spotted his hands snake around and cup my Mother’s soft, round, milky-white buttocks, squeezing them tenderly. God I hate that lucky son of a bitch. Sorry Andrea.

My mother wasn’t able to last very long, but she did seem to notice her mistake. Raising herself higher, she cupped Alex’s cock-head against her steaming pussy with her hands and grounded against it vigorously.

Alex became ecstatic. “Oaaahhhhhh!!! Aunty May!!!!”

“Oh Alex…. Ahhh… Oh…. I’m….”

They came together. My mother’s hips buckled with delicious tremors while she knelt above Alex, aligning his cock straight against her climaxing cunt. Alex spewed his hot load freely and it all oozed slickly down my mother’s thighs.

Mom collapsed, shivering and sweating profusely, on to Alex. After several long and deep breaths, she rolled to his side. Alex himself seemed to be conked out for the moment. I watched as my mother spread her lovely legs which was thickly coated with teenage seed. She was gazing up into thin air with lustful eyes, her chest, hiding behind a modest blouse, heaved from the lingering excitement. Slowly, her hand reached down between her spread thighs and was brought up again with fingers smeared with Alex’s frothy cum. The world stopped turning for me as I watched my mother bring her coated fingers into her mouth… and then reached down for more.

Although the strenuous activity had ended, her breath only seemed to get heavier and hotter every time she cleaned off one of her purposely soiled fingers. She was getting aroused again. I could see the wanton look in her eyes. Feeling sick with both revulsion and arousal, I fled through my own room, down the stairs, and out the door.

Last edited by pyrokinets; 10-09-2013 at 05:39 PM.
Old 04-09-2013, 04:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 572 / Power: 19
BigBoy2 is a name known to allBigBoy2 is a name known to allBigBoy2 is a name known to allBigBoy2 is a name known to allBigBoy2 is a name known to allBigBoy2 is a name known to all

Wonderful...............
Old 04-09-2013, 06:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 963 / Power: 19
IwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to behold

Bravo bravo. TS u the best!
Old 04-09-2013, 07:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 13
DDAMn deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDDAMn deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Yummy thanks bro for the double dosage today.wahh so steamy i bonk my gal twice in until she was surprised what d hell make me so horny today.hehehehehe.while bro hardaway is busy these few days ur story made up for the absent.thank u keep up the gd work.pls double again if possible tomorrow.
Old 04-09-2013, 08:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 330 / Power: 16
coolioalan is one of the Best!coolioalan is one of the Best!coolioalan is one of the Best!coolioalan is one of the Best!

I would vote this as best story of the year if there is such a thing.
Old 04-09-2013, 08:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6209 / Power: 22
masters has a reputation beyond reputemasters has a reputation beyond reputemasters has a reputation beyond reputemasters has a reputation beyond reputemasters has a reputation beyond reputemasters has a reputation beyond reputemasters has a reputation beyond reputemasters has a reputation beyond reputemasters has a reputation beyond reputemasters has a reputation beyond reputemasters has a reputation beyond repute

The best thread. Not only TS did not disappoint his supporters by giving regular updates but it the only thread so far that I manage to get a hard on while working!! I was expecting Alex going all out in his quest but the ending was equally good. Need more for this weekend bro

Que: -

Target: 10,000
Old 04-09-2013, 10:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
jomround deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

*clap clap clap*
Very steamy story.
Old 05-09-2013, 04:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 17
toyotarush is a Helpful and Caring Samstertoyotarush is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Great story can't wait for next installment. Have to call my tv now.
Old 05-09-2013, 05:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
Kingpin69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wonderful story, keep it coming.
Old 05-09-2013, 09:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
secretfriend deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

come back! don't run out of the door. We won't know what happened next if you are not looking.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1