The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-06-2005, 09:19 PM
Samster (M)

Location: What da ya think?! In the land of Chio bus, Chilli Padis, Chao Ah Lians, FL and etc.......
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -239 / Power: 0
Vigin Lover Vigin Lover Vigin Lover
Thai Amulets...

Dear Bro,

I hereby start a thread here to talk about Thai amulet...and I am sure that many bros here are keen and interested.
I am presently wearing amulets of Wat Paknam 4th batch (can't afford 1 - 3th batch), Archan Kasem 1st batch and Long Por Koon Silver amulets.
Wat Paknam 4th batch is really good....keke wear liao got better Metta (ren yuen)...
Care to share your experience?
Old 15-06-2005, 09:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 20
BenQ is a glorious beacon of lightBenQ is a glorious beacon of lightBenQ is a glorious beacon of lightBenQ is a glorious beacon of lightBenQ is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Thai Amulets...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vigin Lover
Dear Bro,

I hereby start a thread here to talk about Thai amulet...and I am sure that many bros here are keen and interested.
I am presently wearing amulets of Wat Paknam 4th batch (can't afford 1 - 3th batch), Archan Kasem 1st batch and Long Por Koon Silver amulets.
Wat Paknam 4th batch is really good....keke wear liao got better Metta (ren yuen)...
Yo brother,good one there.Was mesmerize with them also.
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲◤
偶然的相遇 美丽的邂逅,也许是前生姻缘注定,在一个没有梦的日子里,你我相遇了。仿佛一切的等待,只是为了这一次的相 遇,一路走来......., 每一个脚步踏着欢乐、甜蜜、思念... 因为认识了你,我遭遇了最美丽的心动;因为你的爱,我深尝了最甜蜜的幸福!
Old 15-06-2005, 09:23 PM
Samster

BenQ is a glorious beacon of lightBenQ is a glorious beacon of lightBenQ is a glorious beacon of lightBenQ is a glorious beacon of lightBenQ is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Dear Bro,

Heard from my friend tat Wat Paknam 4th batch is so famous cos there is a story behind it,do u know
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲◤
偶然的相遇 美丽的邂逅,也许是前生姻缘注定,在一个没有梦的日子里,你我相遇了。仿佛一切的等待,只是为了这一次的相 遇,一路走来......., 每一个脚步踏着欢乐、甜蜜、思念... 因为认识了你,我遭遇了最美丽的心动;因为你的爱,我深尝了最甜蜜的幸福!
Old 15-06-2005, 09:28 PM
Samster (M)

Location: What da ya think?! In the land of Chio bus, Chilli Padis, Chao Ah Lians, FL and etc.......
My Reputation: Points: -239 / Power: 0
Vigin Lover Vigin Lover Vigin Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenQ
Heard from my friend tat Wat Paknam 4th batch is so famous cos there is a story behind it,do u know
I saw a Thai article on this Wat Paknam 4th batch (on their Thai newspaper) that a lady wearing this amulet kena robbed by robbers and was shot a few shots by AK-47 go into hospital but the doctor was surpised that the bullets does not go inside her body!!! After that this amulet became so famous.
Paknam 4th batch was not made by Long Por Sod but his hair and robes are inside this amulet...still a very good amulet but still can't compare it with 1 - 3th batch which was made by Long Por Sod personally!
Old 15-06-2005, 09:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
I saw a Thai article on this Wat Paknam 4th batch (on their Thai newspaper) that a lady wearing this amulet kena robbed by robbers and was shot a few shots by AK-47 go into hospital but the doctor was surpised that the bullets does not go inside her body!!! After that this amulet became so famous.
Paknam 4th batch was not made by Long Por Sod but his hair and robes are inside this amulet...still a very good amulet but still can't compare it with 1 - 3th batch which was made by Long Por Sod personally!
Yah tats wat my friend told me,actually i dont know so much but have got a friend who is also obsessed wit thai amulet too bad he is not into SBF,well i hear for thai amulets they are real n fake one(real ones is make by the monks n fake one is done by ppl outside selling).I only got a Somdej hope i got it rite,forgot make by which monk but had got his hair in the amulet,my friend told me tat the monk is still living n in his nineties plus already as he went thailand he visit the monk which is living on top of a mountain.Have to travel 1 to 2 hours to reach there.Btw brother how much u pay for this Wat Paknam 4th batch.
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲◤
Old 15-06-2005, 09:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
For 4th batch is famous cos of the story n the 1st to 3rd batch is cos all made by the monk itself like wat u say,But i prefer 4th batch not sure why but like it when i first saw it.
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲◤
Old 15-06-2005, 09:47 PM
Samster

Sorry got no Digital Camera to take my pendant n the pic take by my camera phone is lousy so cannot show u.
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲◤
Old 15-06-2005, 09:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 22
diesel is one of the Best!diesel is one of the Best!diesel is one of the Best!
Thai Amulets...

Em...what do Thai amulets got to do with sex forum?

அறிவுடையார் ஆவ தறிவார் அறிவிலார்
அஃதறி கல்லா தவர்

Chit-chat buddy: VanHouten & gf. Psalm & gf.
Kopi-O brothers: Malaysian Datuk & Paraparasakura
Phone-chatter: Thaivisitor

Old 16-06-2005, 12:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 20
samfan is a Helpful and Caring Samstersamfan is a Helpful and Caring Samstersamfan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I got a Phra Somdej Wat Rakhang (lotus kes) as a gift from a special friend.

He also gave me a few other amulets which were part of his collection...but I was most touched by the lotus kes Phra Somdej Wat Rakhang he gave me...

In addition, some of my other Somdejs were gifts from local thai temples...
Old 16-06-2005, 01:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1232 / Power: 22
Hakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud of

was given one by my gf long time ago.. But never know wat is the amulet name and its for wat purpose or is it rare??...... Can any bros enlighten me pls??

BKK-Late May 2010
Old 16-06-2005, 01:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1129 / Power: 22
lurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakoshu
was given one by my gf long time ago.. But never know wat is the amulet name and its for wat purpose or is it rare??...... Can any bros enlighten me pls??

Bro, your pics hor so blur blur, use microscope also cannot see la...when u going up? get a few for me leh...
Old 16-06-2005, 02:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Dunstressme deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Thai Amulets...

hey bro, from the pic u post.The Amulet u have is from a famous temple called Wat Pat Nam.The master that created with blessing is called Luang Phur Soot.But from from the pic really cant tell is it real or fake.During the early 90's was a collection piece.They come with diff batches and have story abt the pendant.Generally for good luck,safety and protection but thai monk never created any amulet for "side Line" so don't be misleaded by some saying.All the best!
Old 16-06-2005, 04:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 20
flowerpot is a Helpful and Caring Samsterflowerpot is a Helpful and Caring Samsterflowerpot is a Helpful and Caring Samster

interesting......

learnt some knowledge here!!!

thanks.....

bro, pls carry on discussing, so i can learn more...
Old 16-06-2005, 04:31 AM
deztiny

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Even me as a thai don't really know how to appreciate all these.. hur hur..something new and interesting... but there's something i dun understand ...

Adult Discussions about Sex = Thai Amulets?

arai waa? hahaha...
Old 16-06-2005, 04:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Deathknight1031 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hah wish to get one for myself too as my ren yuan super jia lat...

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1