The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 17-07-2012, 01:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 876 / Power: 15
Yardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to behold
Re: My Secret Life....

TS, like you, i have sent much time fooling around in these HC and MP, clubs and etc.

I am glad to say that i have left the habit behind and now read for fun. A married man should be a responsible man.
Old 17-07-2012, 02:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
tong_tong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yardstick View Post
TS, like you, i have sent much time fooling around in these HC and MP, clubs and etc.

I am glad to say that i have left the habit behind and now read for fun. A married man should be a responsible man.
Kudos to you dude. Any tips and tricks? My situation is more like TS... Trying to get more 'spice' or variation in our sex life. And it's not easy to kick the urge
Old 17-07-2012, 02:36 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -42 / Power: 0
WamBamIamTheMan is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Not hard to control if you have high urge. My friend said go fool around maximum and before you know it, you will be so sick of it you will auto stop. Don't know how true
Old 17-07-2012, 03:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1392 / Power: 14
fictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yardstick View Post

Bro....Good 4 u...I'm tryin to kick my habit completely but old habits die hard...But slowly I'm winning over my inner demons
Old 17-07-2012, 05:05 PM
Samster

fictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud of

Aft the raids has cool down somewhat, I went back to my old hunting grounds for my doses of xcitement...This went on for the next few mths....$$$ was flying off my bank account not for my family but to my own "play"....I don't really know why I never felt an inch of guilt...The so call only guilt I felt was the 1st 20 secs aft I cum after having sex wz WLs....

Usually aft cum will feel like "what the hell am I doin???"..."oh god another $140 gone"....But after tt initial guilt, my mind is back to normal gear...Jeez...Usually on the way home will try to think of excuses to tell my wife...So far I've gone off scott free....

Then the raids came back & alot of the girls I knew quit the scene...MP was closing left,right & center...My normal hunting ground is vanishing right b4 my eyes...As I always go for Msian gals, most of them fled back to their kampung...

Suddenly I felt like a little lost kid...My "toys" are taken away from me...One thing I never do when visiting my "girls" is tt I never ask them for their phone number...I just wat to f**k & forget & repeat the process....Dont wish to take the risk when out of the blue got call fm the WLs when I'm sleeping & wife answer the call...

This is the reason I rather just spend $$$ for my quickie then having a mistress or FB....The possibility of being caught by wife is slightly higher then WLs...Of coz this is only my thinkin....

My friend who is also empty aft his girls dissapeared then suggest we xplore different avenues to quench our "thirst"...He suggest we reccee the wonderful world of FL..Went to his hse when his wife is out & we feast our horny eyes on FL Dome 1,2 & 3....

I was captivated by the well taken pics of the girls...As the local FL are so damm expensive & we are not into PRCs, we decided to go for Tom Yam flavour...We choose our girls & made our booking via sms...Price & location are agreed...We dont know what to xpect on our "virgin xpedition....I was abit nervous while waitin for the Okt's sms on the room number...Then my hp vibrate & I look at my sms & it reads "room 308"...

My friend went up earlier & we wish good luck to each other...As i neared the door, my heart was skipping a beat in anticipation...Would the girl look like their pics in their website???...How r Thai girls compare to Msian girls???...Then I press the doorbell & within secs the door open...A girl was peeking out of the door she had open slightly....As if she is the one checking me out...Then she open the door & invite me in...She was clad only in her see thru nighties....Wearing matchin white colored bra & panties...I took a look at her face to see if it matches my "order"....

TBC....
Old 18-07-2012, 01:08 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WamBamIamTheMan View Post
Not hard to control if you have high urge. My friend said go fool around maximum and before you know it, you will be so sick of it you will auto stop. Don't know how true
Yr friend is rite...Play too much eventually will get bored...It wont completely stop 100% but the frequency will decrease dramatically...For me aft fooling ard for 3 yrs the life span of eating out gradually fizzle out...
Old 18-07-2012, 01:42 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -42 / Power: 0
WamBamIamTheMan is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Thanks for your reply, so he is right I always thought he was pulling a fast one.
Old 18-07-2012, 11:34 AM
Samster

First impression of the girl looks abt 80% same as her pics...Wasnt sure wat to do next....She ask me to strip & bath together....Not bad I think...She bath me washing my cock to make sure its clean b4 our sexxion...Aft tt we went to the bed & the rest is more or less same as MP girls..

Only drawback is the communicaton skill is not as good as MP girls...Action wise also lacking abit...Mayb I was xpose to better svc earlier in my "career" so tend to compare...The only good points in FL is its done in a hotel wz a proper bed & for ard $130-$150 we get 2 shots...That is if we can cum 2 times in 90mins....

Aft my friend has finish his "deeds", we met up for dinner to discuss our virgin FL xperience...He didnt hv a good time as his girl is not adventurous enuff...Told him mine also...Our conclusion is tt we will 4ever compare our xperiences in MP to them...

Though the standard is not on par as MP girls, I continue to patronize Thai FL just to satisfied my desire...But the frequency I visit them has gone down significantly as I dont get GFE from the girls...It's just f**k & really forget...No rtf the same girl...

Some of the girls which states their stats sayin how good they are in svc on de website doesnt always tells the whole story...I was abit disillussion wz the FL scene aft a few mths...The final straw came when I see the pics of one girl which looks so gorgeous...I was like in awe of her beauty..

Make a booking & knock on the door of the room provided by sms...She open the door & I was like WTF...Pics show fair skin,long perm hair girl....Standing in front of me is a dark skin & shoulder lenght hair girl...Face doesnt even resembles 50% of her pics...

Dissapointment is not even close...More like angry...I dont wat to go thru this transaction...I hv to think fast to avoid going into the room...Suddenly I told her "wait for me...I go down to my car to get my laptop ok"...Took the lift down & nvr look back....I just walk away wzout informing the okt...

I may look cruel doin this but my "order" turns out completely different...I was angry...Called my friend tellin him abt my traumatic experience...We both had a good laugh...I decided no more FL...I went "cold turkey" wz WLs for few mths...Life seems to go back to norm wz frequent sex wz my wife...We became closer again...More intimate...

But old habits die hard...My friend & I were talking abt our past experiences & we seem to mizz de good ole days...Then I suggest why dont we eat roti canai instead of roti prata...We shld expand of horizon to JB!!!!....My friend agreed & we set a time to cross the causeway to the hotel near to the CIQ in JB...

TBC....
Old 18-07-2012, 04:40 PM
Samster

Just wondering any bros who go for FL & when see in person doesnt fit the pics & didnt go thru wz the session & left????..
Old 18-07-2012, 05:57 PM
Samster

Here's to the good ole days of MP...Ahhhhhhh....

http://video.xnxx.com/video176045/ma..._jenna_jameson
Old 18-07-2012, 06:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
willee2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fictionman View Post
Here's to the good ole days of MP...Ahhhhhhh....

http://video.xnxx.com/video176045/ma..._jenna_jameson
NONE of ur link works.
Old 18-07-2012, 07:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by willee2 View Post
NONE of ur link works.
Then I'm sorry....Maybe diff telco cant see...
Old 18-07-2012, 11:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1680 / Power: 19
eeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant future

Good work here bro, with the very entertaining clips!! Thanks, and looking forward to more, cheers bro, .....................

" All that is needed for Evil to succeed is, that decent human beings do NOTHING. " - Edmund Burke
Old 18-07-2012, 11:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 19
hierba deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhierba deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

TS,
Sound like I'm reading my own story!

Hierba
Old 19-07-2012, 08:11 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hierba View Post
TS,
Sound like I'm reading my own story!

Hierba
Thanks for de pts bro....I guess boys will be boys...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1