The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 10-08-2014, 02:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 405 / Power: 11
tomyumgong is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertomyumgong is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertomyumgong is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertomyumgong is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertomyumgong is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: My Mother, May.

Walao, another gd story. That make me all steam up.

I had 2 rounds already with FB just now till 7pm. N after i read the part whrre richie did daniel's mum, i cant help but wank it off like what daniel's akways did.

Hai....
Old 19-08-2014, 11:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 14
modernHotdog deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro ts... please continue this awesome story leh!
Old 20-08-2014, 03:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 435 / Power: 16
pyrokinets is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpyrokinets is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpyrokinets is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpyrokinets is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpyrokinets is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by packardbell View Post
Strange to hear your mum age at 32yo and you are 16yo.. Your give birth at the age of 16yo.. Your father engaged with a underage girl???
Lazy to check, but I do believe I mentioned at the beginning of the story that Daniel's mum got pregnant with him at a very young age. His father married her later. Anyway, by this point of the story, the main character is 17 already. It's been a year since the events with alex.
Old 20-08-2014, 04:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 12
DDAMn deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDDAMn deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Aiyah bro pyro tot u had an update for us.itching for an update leh from u.
Old 20-08-2014, 07:18 PM
Samster

pyrokinets is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpyrokinets is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpyrokinets is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpyrokinets is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpyrokinets is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by DDAMn View Post
Aiyah bro pyro tot u had an update for us.itching for an update leh from u.
Ahahahah. Sorry. Busy making money. I did write something today tho...
Old 22-08-2014, 07:47 PM
Samster

Aunty Joyce was the first to overcome her daze. She approached my mother and Richard who were still embracing.

"Jie, who is this?" She asked.

"This is Richard. He's Daniel's friend," she said as she gently wiped some tears from her eyes.

"Thank's Richard," Aunty Joyce said to him. "I was honestly at my wits ends. You saved our lives."

"It's nothing," he replied. "I'm just glad I wasn't too late."

Richard placed a hand reassuringly on Aunty Joyce's shoulder. I noticed Uncle Kenny flinching at his gesture. He cautiously approached Richard. "We are in your debt, young man," he said weakly as he took his wife's arm.

I was surprised that Uncle Kenny was suddenly acting possessive. Maybe he was making up for his total emasculation in the hands of Chen Long. Or maybe he could sense that Richard was an entirely different predator altogether. Say what you will about cowards, but their instincts are usually spot on.

The group exchanged words in hushed tones for several minutes. My mother and Aunty Joyce traded a long encouraging hug before Aunty Joyce broke it off and excused herself and Uncle Kenny. She needed to head back to work and insisted that Uncle Kenny spend every waking minute scouring the local job market.

My mother saw them off at the front door. Before they were even past the front gate, Richard wrapped his arms around her waist from behind. I felt my heart plummet when she sank back against him rather than resisted.

"You're shaking," Richard said.

"I was terrified," she replied. After a short awkward pause, she said, “Can you stay awhile? Daniel is out and I don’t want to be alone right now.”

Richard nodded and turned her around slowly. He lowered his head for a kiss and to my horror, my mother pushed her lips against him. While she was surrendering into his arms, Richard's hands snaked purposefully down her back. My mother was wearing a long figure hugging white floral skirt which reached down over her knees to her calves and an olive green blouse. His hands slid over the lovely curves of her butt and pawed impatiently at the flowery fabric of her skirt.

“Mmmmph…” She moaned into his mouth and then pulled away from him.

“Sorry Aunty, I… I thought…”

“No… It’s alright,” She replied. “It’s my fault. I’m sorry… I’m just not ready…”

“It’s okay…”

My mother shook her head and continued, “I mean what we’ve done together previously was very wrong. I’ve slipped up some time back and since then my life seems to be spiraling out of control. This is the first time it feels like everything is going to be okay again. I don’t want to mess this up, Richie.”

She was beginning to cry again.

“I understand Aunty,” Richard said to her. “I apologize. I am at fault as well. Let’s have a seat, you don’t look well.”

I watched Richard lead my mother to the long couch. They sat down beside each other. Richard extended an arm around her and held her close. My heart was throbbing wildly. I could not help but get angry at the sight of them together. It should have been my father down there comforting my mother, not that weasel. After a few minutes of sobbing, my mother lightly placed her head on his shoulder, leaning closer to him in the process. Richard gently moved both of his hands around her to hug her, letting her cry into his shoulder. It was a while before she stopped sobbing and sat up again. Richard’s school uniform was drenched at the shoulder from absorbing her tears.

“Everything is going to be okay Aunty May,” He said gently. “I won’t let anything happen to you.”

She smiled a little.

“I’ll never force you into anything you don’t want to do. You know that right?” he added.

My mother nodded at his words. “Thank you Richie. For everything.”

They chatted about benign things for an hour or so. I sat perched up in the shadows on top of the stairs, cringing in case things heated up. I keep half expecting to hear illicit moans rise up to greet me, but to my surprise, both of them behaved quite amiably.

Richard left late in the afternoon. I had to crawl out the upstairs window and come in through the front door again to fake my return. Appropriately, I feigned ignorance of what just transpired that afternoon. My mother surprised me with a big hug and several loving kisses on my head. It was good to see her in such high spirits. Even my father was pleasantly surprised to see her so happy. It got him rather randy and they both ended the day making love in their bedroom.

As I lay in my bed that night, I was still in disbelief. Does this mean Richard will stay away from my mother from now on? What would he expect from me for helping us out with the loan shark? Why am I both glad and disappointed that nothing further happened between Richard and my mother? Why am I so horny? Is Michael Jackson really dead? What is the meaning of life?

Thus, with a head full of questions, I fell into a deep sleep.
Old 23-08-2014, 01:01 AM
Samster

DDAMn deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDDAMn deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Thanks bro pyro its good to have an update from you like relieve from cold turkey.
Old 09-09-2014, 03:27 PM
Samster

I yawned. It was a big yawn which felt like it was stretching out all of my facial muscles. It is the middle of recess period and here I am sitting alone at my desk in the classroom. Ahhhh... I can't remember the last time I had a little peace and quiet like this.

Without warning, Tracy plopped herself down on my lap. She was hot. I mean that literally. I could feel heat emanating feverishly off of her. My dick hardened to attention from the warmth of her butt. Her medium long hair was slightly disheveled and a deep rosy blush lit across her pretty face.

“What the fuck are you doing?” I hissed at her.

She pouted. “You’ve been ignoring us lately,” She told me.

“Us?”

“Me, Brandon, Roy, Richard…” She replied, counting her fingers. Then she broke into giggles.

What the fuck? Is she drunk? I can't smell any alcohol off her though.

Tracy sat upright and then ground her hot little butt against my crotch. “Mmmm… At least your little brother is honest,” she said when she felt the bulge in my pants.

“What do you want Tracy?” I asked desperately. “And get off me before someone sees us!”

“Richard wants to party.”

“So?”

“And you’re invited.”

“So?”

“So are you coming?”

I narrowed my eyes at her. “What kind of party?”

She giggled again. Then she leaned towards me so that her lips was brushing my ear. “All I know is I’m losing my anal virginity tonight.”

I stared at her aghast. Jesus Christ on a tricycle, what the hell happened to Tracy? I mean, she wasn’t exactly a saint before this. In fact she was one of the flirtiest girl in class, but ever since that night where I regretfully participated in her drug rape, she’s been off the handle. It’s like all she cares about is sex now.

“Hey!” someone shouted at us.

I looked up to my side and saw Eunice, my girlfriend, standing before me, a can of chilled coke in hand, glaring daggers at me. I promptly shoved Tracy off of my lap. She staggered aside, catching her footing. Thankfully, I did not injure her.

“Errrr…” I said stupidly at my girlfriend, still searching for the right words to say. ‘This isn’t what it looks like’ sounds a little bit too cliché to be believable.

I got chilled coke splashed in my face in reply. I frantically tried to rub the stinging liquid out of my eyes, succeeding in time to see Eunice storming out of the classroom, followed by a few of her friends. God fucking dammit.
I glared at Tracy in turn who didn’t notice, she was looking at Eunice with a scheming smile smeared across her face.

“Tell Richard to leave me the fuck alone!” I said to her.

++++++++++++++

After school, I trudged by my lonesome towards the school gate to wait for the bus. Someone came up from behind and bumped my right shoulder.

"Trouble in paradise?" Alvin Koh asked, referring to the brownish-yellow stains all over my shirt, courtesy of my girlfriend. I had cleaned the cola stains off my shirt the best I could in the restroom, but I can only do so much without the wonders of modern laundering technology.

Another person skirted behind me to my left. It was Joanne Chang, Alvin’s girlfriend. Glancing back, I saw that Nelson Tiong and Adeline Soh was tailing behind me.

"I heard you've been messing around with Tracy," Joanne added. "How could you? You know Eunice hates that slut."

"Ugh. Is you guys," I said, groaning for effect. "Don't you lovebirds have a kissing tree you're supposed to be in? Leave us mortals to our misery."

"Not when it involves my best friend," Joanne stubbornly replied. "So whats up with you and Tracy? And don't say nothing. Even Alvin who is usually so clueless can sense something is amiss."

"Hey! I'm right here!" Alvin said jokingly.

"It's complicated..." I replied.

Joanne narrowed her doe-like eyes at me. "So are you two involved? You and Tracy I mean."

"What?! No! She's a skank."

She nodded. "I heard she would do anyone who asks her. They say she already has a sugar daddy outside of school."

I shrugged. "I wouldn't be surprised if she had several."

Joanne's eyes widened. "She does???"

"Oi... I dunno. I'm just saying."

"But it could be right?"

Dammit. Now that I've added wind to the rumor mill, I had a bad feeling that by tomorrow, the whole school will be gossiping about Tracy being the Prime Minister's cum dump. Why do I even bother to open my mouth?

Behind me, Nelson and Adeline were chuckling as they watched the exchange.

"Anyway," Joanne continued. "You need to apologize to Eunice and make up! Do you even know how distraught she is?"

"But I didn't do anything!"

"Doesn't matter man," said Alvin. "Trust me. Just apologize."

I guess Alvin was speaking from experience. He and Joanne had been the longest running couple I know in school. They were childhood friends and became an item by 14. Joanne was a vivacious beauty, and quite the chatterbox. She had a sleek athletic physique as she ran with the school track team. Alvin was a little on the skinny side and quite geeky but was one of the top students in class.

“Hey, tell him about tonight.” Nelson hollered.

“O yea,” Joanne said. “We’re going clubbing tonight.”

“Clubbing?” I asked in disbelief. “Aren’t we too young? Do they let 17-year-olds into clubs these days?”

“No worries dude,” Nelson said. “I got a way in.”

“Make sure you come, and bring Eunice too,” Adeline added. “It’s perfect for you two to make up.”

Nelson and Adeline is another power couple in my class. Unlike Alvin and Joanne though, they’ve only been together for several months. They are one of the showy type of couples, a little heavy on the public displays of affection. Sometimes they would make out even in class.

“Yeah, yeah,” I answered. I figured some clubbing experience might come in handy before I get into college. Man, my life really seem to be hitting back to normal again. I could get used to this.
Old 10-09-2014, 01:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 14
modernHotdog deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

welcome back ts! i miss you and yours stories! hahahaha
Old 10-09-2014, 07:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1795 / Power: 16
freedom1984 has a brilliant futurefreedom1984 has a brilliant futurefreedom1984 has a brilliant futurefreedom1984 has a brilliant futurefreedom1984 has a brilliant futurefreedom1984 has a brilliant futurefreedom1984 has a brilliant futurefreedom1984 has a brilliant futurefreedom1984 has a brilliant futurefreedom1984 has a brilliant futurefreedom1984 has a brilliant future

Welcome back!!!!
Old 11-09-2014, 08:31 PM
Samster

It was 9pm and the traffic along the particular stretch of highway was beginning to tone down now that it was past the after-work rush hour. As the commuters drove steadily by, most of them were listening to the DJ rambling on the radio. No one thought anything of the white Nissan Serena with dark tinted windows parked off the road. Inside the van, the voice of the same DJ filled its interior, drowning out the steady rhythm of heavy breathing within.

Nelson Tiong lolled his head back against the headrest of the driver’s seat, his face contorted in ecstasy. “Yeah suck it slut,” he panted.

Tracy was leaning across from the front passenger seat, sucking hungrily on his thick engorged cock. Nelson struggled to fight off his orgasm in the face of her outstanding oral assault. As he struggled to put his mind someplace else, he caught sight of the action happening in the back seat of the van in his rearview mirror.

His girlfriend, Adeline Soh, was sitting between two guys who have their hands all over her. She was locking lips with the one on her left while the one on her right was working his hand up her smooth pale thigh, slipping under the skirt of the purple mini-dress she wore. Her legs parted, flashing her deep red silk panties. Nelson watched with increasing jealousy as the guy’s hands began rubbing her pussy over her panties which was visibly growing wetter by the second.

When he slipped his fingers under her panties, Nelson heard Adeline gasp. This heightened his own arousal. His own balls was felt like they were boiling. Sensing that he was close, Tracy doubled her efforts, making lewd suckling noises as she tried to take his entire cock into her mouth.

“Ahhhhhh! Fuck…” Nelson grunted as he blew his powerful wad into Tracy’s hot welcoming mouth. Tracy could be heard gulping for some time. She never spilled a drop of his semen.

In the back seat, Adeline began writhing with impatience. “Shit, Richard! Hurry! Give it to me," she moaned.

Richard, the one on her right who had been fingering her withdrew his fingers and sat back into his seat. “Sorry babe. Don’t want to ruin my appetite for the main course later. Why don’t you and my friend get acquainted?” He said with a chuckle.

Adeline turned to face the guy on her left who she had been kissing until a while ago. “Let’s see what you’re made of,” she said huskily. Her hands immediately went for his zipper. Nelson watched his girlfriend free the guy’s cock from his pants like an excited girl unwrapping her birthday present. His eyes widened at the monster that sprang free in her face.

“Omigawd, you’re huge!” Adeline gasped.

He was indeed, Nelson had to admit. The guy was not fully erect yet but his cock was already almost his own size. Nelson felt another pang of jealousy. He was having mixed feelings about all of this, but given the chance, he would definitely walk down this path again.

How could he not? For the first time in his young life, he was having all the sex he could ever want. And it was all thanks to Richard. Barely a couple of months ago, he was just a regular dude with a serious case of blue balls. He had tried to get under his girlfriend’s skirt on more than one occasion, but it would inevitably just lead to heavy petting and making out, never sex. It was clear what the problem was.

“Baby, dun wan, it’s too big,” Adeline would use to say.

Now he watched on as she eagerly mounted the biggest cock she had ever seen. “Ahhh! Ohhh Yessss!” She cried. “Yes Baby! Come on Fuck me!”

Nelson studied the stranger whose cock his girlfriend was impaling herself upon. His expression was blank. In fact as the fucking intensified, he began glancing out of the window a few times, clearly out of boredom.

What the fuck is his problem? Nelson thought. On the one hand he was intensely jealous of him. However on the other hand, he was pissed at his disinterest in his girl. It was downright insulting. He glanced over at Richard in the mirror who met his gaze.

Having noticed his annoyance, Richard said, “Sorry if my friend appears rude. But, how do I put this… He only likes a certain type of ladies.”

“No shit. What kind?” Nelson replied, fuming.

“Married.”

Nelson gulped.

“But he’s a fantastic fuck,” Tracy added as she tried to smooth down her sexy green dress. “I can barely walk after he’s done with me."

Nelson glanced up at the rearview mirror again and watched Adeline grind up and down the guy’s cock. He face was a mask of pleasure.

“So,” Richard spoke again, “Are we good to go?”

Nelson nodded, not taking his eyes off his girlfriend’s sexy pert backside, barely covered by her red panties which had been dragged to one side of her crotch. “So… big…” she panted over and over.

“I’m picking them up in half an hour. We’ll be at the club by 10,” He replied.
He then felt something poking into his side. Richard was pushing a plastic packet against him from behind. He received it with one hand, glancing at it briefly before slipping it into his pocket. It was filled with little blue pills. He looked up at the mirror again, watching the full effects of one of the pills play out in the back seat.

“Just stick to the plan bro,” Richard said with a devilish smile.

Nelson felt his cock stiffen up again at his friend’s words. Part of him was boiling over with guilt but below it was a flame of lust. This was like a dream come true.

"But none of my friends are married. What will your friend be doing in the meantime?" Nelson asked.

Richard smiled again and replied. "Oh, don't you worry about that. There is more than one plan in motion tonight." He glanced over to his friend who glanced back. "Right Alex?"
Old 12-09-2014, 01:49 AM
Samster

Pls bro more pls....
Old 12-09-2014, 01:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 616 / Power: 11
whatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to all

Waiting for the next updat
Old 12-09-2014, 02:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
BlackCube deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice stuff bro do continue
Old 12-09-2014, 03:27 PM