The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-03-2014, 02:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1578 / Power: 12
lotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant future
My Little Secret Sexperiments

This is the first time I'm actually writing here and I'm going to share my sexual experiments throughout the years here. Basically no girls involved (WTF NO GIRLS ARE U GAY?) nonono... I have no feelings for guys so I'm totally straight and I have a gf. But again, this is not your typical 'fucking a girl' story. It tells the tale of my sexual liberation since like 4 years old.

I'm sure all bros have gone through their self discovery in their sexuality. I'll give a brief of contents so you know what you're expecting or waste no time camping here. As the story unfolds, I hope it will help some bros understand a little more about their sexuality. A bit of caution here, some bros might find this disgusting or repulsive so proceed at your own discretion.

Preface
Chapter 1 - First Blood
Chapter 2 - A Convenient 'Partner'
Chapter 3 - The Bath
Chapter 4 - Stepping on the Line
Chapter 5 - Fast Forward
Chapter 6 - Alone

PREFACE
As old as I can remember, the first time I saw a naked female was when I was 4 years old. Back then I used to be 'twin brothers' with my cousin bro Steve. Steve is 8 months younger than me and naturally we spent most of our childhood years together. We played together, eaten together, went to school together and even bathed together.

As we were still little kids, sometimes we would visit our granny and stayed at her place for a while. She would bath us and that's when I first see a woman's body. Of course back then my granny was already in her 50's. Nothing remarkable, and I didn't really pay attention to her body as I didn't have any 'urge' yet back then.

Back at my home, I recalled seeing my mum's full frontal. She was in her early 30's and had a solid body. Back then I slept in my parent's room so I used to go in and out the bedroom casually. There was one evening when nobody was around except me and mum. Like usual I barged into the bedroom only to find my mum standing in front of the full length mirror, without a piece of cloth on her. She had just came out from the shower and still hadn't clothed up.

She gasped but laughingly chased me out, but not before I got a memory snapshot of what I saw: her body in full bloom, a pair of large bosoms with medium brownish areolas decorating the top of a medium sized body with shapely hips, slightly large thighs and a large black bush donned at the center of what seemed like the letter 'Y'. No 'urge' either, but I thought to myself that mum's body was different than granny's.

A little bit on my basic family, I do not have sisters and only an elder brother. It was only natural for me to mingle around with the kids in my neighbourhood. As if pre-arranged, my sightings of naked females got younger over time.

Out of the many kids I've played with, there were 3 girls whom I got pretty close with: Britney, Yvonne and Vivian. Britney was the one my cousin always teased me with, but I actually thought that Vivian was cuter. Vivian and Yvonne are sisters about a year apart, but they looked almost different. Yvonne was on the heavier side but Vivian got a more athletic body. All 3 of them had shoulder length hair and Britney was the most playful. Her giggles were the loudest.

If I remember correctly, I saw one of them in towel and another fully naked...
(To be continued...)
Old 22-03-2014, 12:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6725 / Power: 20
the_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My Little Secret Sexperiments

Interesting read... 1st to support!!!
Old 22-03-2014, 10:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Nice introduction, 2nd to support.

Knowledge is a treasure but practice is the key to it ~ Thomas Fuller.
Old 23-03-2014, 12:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1578 / Power: 12
lotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant future

Previously...
(If I remember correctly, I saw one of them in towel and another fully naked...)

Britney wasn't fat, but she had some meat compared to Vivian. To put them in increasing order of weight it would be Vivian, Britney and Yvonne. Britney had a what I would call an 'orderly' family. Her dad drove a Mercedes, brought home the money he earned to support her whole family. Her mum is a housewife, but was quite opinionated and she was the type that would set rules for her kids like time to do homework, practice piano, play time, etc.

As a girl from an 'orderly' family, she normally wore a dress. Even at home, just like a girl. I still remember her polka dot pink dress. I had no idea why all little girls seem to have at least a piece of that. It was in that dress that I first saw her 'upskirt'. As we were kids, we had no inhibition when we played together. We played physical games like running and tagging and mental games like monopoly. Whenever she played monopoly she would sometimes sit in a yoga pose, exposing her white panty to everyone. Her younger brother always teased her whenever she sit like that. She didn't care.

Sometimes, her bath time came and she had to leave us to go for her bath. I would continue playing with her brother, and sometimes with Yvonne and Vivian. Her flat is a long type with one hallway connecting every room, with a bathroom in master bedroom, and a bathroom next to the guest room. Since her room is beside the master bedroom, she had to walk past the guest room after her bath to her bedroom. I didn't know why her mum didn't just share the master bathroom with her kids, but I guess it's just preferences.

And so, there was once that I happened to visit her house when she was in the shower. As I was still in the guest room, I saw her coming out from the bathroom with a white towel wrapped to the chest, with her still wet jet black hair. Naturally, she blushed and quickened her pace towards her bedroom to change. I just smiled of course. I wondered what would her reaction be if the towel slipped as she moved so fast.

As for the other sisters, I rarely visit their house, as they live further and I had to climb four floors to reach her house as compared to Britney's 1st floor. Those flats didn't have lifts! I was the only one who was 'connected' to Britney's family, but for the sisters, my parents were actually friends with their parents. Sometimes I had to run errands between my house and their house and I hated it because it's damn tiring to climb the stairs.

The sisters (Vivian and Yvonne) family background is quite complicated. Their mum was actually their dad's 2nd wife. The dad was a smoker, gambler and also a drinker. Come to think of it, he must have had fucked prostitutes as well. In this sense, the sisters were actually less disciplined than how Britney was. However they were lucky to have a mum who was very kind and raised them pretty well. At least they were not too naughty and did obey their mum.

Honestly, I think I was really a bastard back then because I cannot recall much conversation with Yvonne as much as I did with Vivian. Vivian is a natural looker, and with an athletic body, I found myself always stealing glances at her even when I was a kid. Her eyes were in the nicest proportion to her V-shaped face, round with naturally long eyelashes.

Little did I know, she was the first girl who made be blushed. It was one of the times I went to her house for errands as usual, and I still remember that day, that sight until today. I was standing at her doorfront, calling for someone to open the door. You know how kids like to just let their voice out and I was like "OPEN THE DOOOOOOR" in a kid's voice. To clarify, each floor only housed one house, so it's fine for me to shout.

What happened next totally blew me away. Vivian casually jumped out from her shower (bathroom next to the front door) and greeted me in her birthday suit, with a smile to boot. It was just for a mere few seconds, but totally stunning. Her youthful body, gleaming with water still running down her supple and fair skin, small nipples on little growing breasts, a waist (yes she had a waist back then!) with longer than average legs, and the youngest vagina I've seen (that's not an infant), all revealed to my curious eyes. She then quickly rushed back into her bathroom. I actually blushed. When I watched my grandma and my mum I didn't. But Vivian, I blushed.

Till today, I had no idea why she did that (did she fucking flashed me?) and I did not ask, or did not have a chance to ask. Not long after that incident, Vivian and her family actually moved somewhere else. I didn't know where they moved and we've lost contact ever since. I hope it wasn't because of what I saw! Sometimes I wondered how is she doing now, is she married? Still hot as ever? Or became a fat auntie already? These remain questions unanswered.

As I grew towards the end of my primary education, more questions came up as I explore the crazy world of sexuality...
Old 23-03-2014, 06:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1680 / Power: 18
eeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant future

Interesting start bro, camping here to learn more , cheers, ....................

" All that is needed for Evil to succeed is, that decent human beings do NOTHING. " - Edmund Burke
Old 19-08-2014, 01:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
Shawning deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thats all?
Old 20-08-2014, 11:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 375 / Power: 14
JokerDeBest is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJokerDeBest is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJokerDeBest is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJokerDeBest is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawning View Post
Thats all?
No lah . I believe there is more to cume.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1