The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-08-2014, 08:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1005 / Power: 13
boobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud of
A step into the past

This story is dedicated to bros whom might have been disappointed with the ending of "A night with broken hearted model". As promise I'll write a fact story that happen to me when I was in my younger days.......

As I walk into the new school, memories of my secondary school kept flashing back. The 4 years of fun came to an end and everyone were separated. Except for a handful of classmates who went to the same school.

I looked around and everyone else was just like me...

As I look at the norminal roll that were attached outside the main hall, I begin to search for my class, I went round & round the school for about 10mins like a clueless fuck.

I got engross in looking at every class unit number while walking and "accidentally" bump into her.

I brushed against her shoulders causing her to drop her belongings, I apologize as I bend down to pick up her things and tried to sweep the dust away.

Me: sorry sorry sorry!

She just kept quiet.

As I looked up, the first thing that caught my eye was her eyes.

She had this pair of eyes that made me feel that I'm in love almost immediately. She looked like a girl that could be raised and become a good mother to your child and the love of your life forever.

She look like Agustin mikee trixia. Search for her on Instagram or YouTube

She had a fair complexion, Having single eyelid doesn't stop her from attracting my attention. Her smile was perfect and she had that beautiful rosy cheeks that one could simply kiss and adore all day. She look quite petite, properly a B cup?

She is Kimberly....

The 4 queens who had it cumming

A night with a broken hearted model
Old 16-08-2014, 09:52 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
savien deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: A step into the past

Welcome back...
Old 16-08-2014, 02:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1120 / Power: 15
Leverage Trader has much to be proud ofLeverage Trader has much to be proud ofLeverage Trader has much to be proud ofLeverage Trader has much to be proud ofLeverage Trader has much to be proud ofLeverage Trader has much to be proud ofLeverage Trader has much to be proud ofLeverage Trader has much to be proud ofLeverage Trader has much to be proud of

Fresh Start. Subscription Added.

To Upz 2nd Round: meatvegelove

Old 16-08-2014, 04:52 PM
Samster

boobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud of

I saw the word Kimberly on a key chain that is attached to her stuffs.. That must be her name.

She politely smiled to show that she isn't offended. The smile that seems to make everything alright.

I picked up her stuffs and pass it back to her as I try and 'hint' her to tell me her class.

Me: hey I'm really sorry.. I was trying to find my new classroom..

Kim: it's alright "she smiles again!" I'm kinda late for my first lesson too..

Me: your first day in school too?!

Kim: yes actually.. I'm looking for class XXX.. Do you know where is it?

My heart skipped

Me: I don't actually know because I am looking for it too...............

We both looked at each other and laugh.. That was our first chemistry..

We proceeded to seek help from a lecturer who then guided us along the way. And we were roughly 20 mins late.

Choosing a business related course, I was the 6th and last guy to enter the class. Surrounded by 20 over other girls.

But my eyes were already stolen away by Kim.....

We played mini ice breaker games and den self introduction before going lunch.

That's how I found out more about Kim.

We both graduated from neighborhood secondary schools and didn't had any boyfriend/girlfriend in the 17 years of our lives. Yes, she is 17 and I was 17 at that time too.

6 months passed in a blink of an eye

Young and innocent. Well not quite, after we got together within a short period of 6 months. Spending almost everyday talking on the phone/messaging in class/eating tgh..... Etc..

We got together and "officially" became the first couple in our class. I was lucky, Kim had many suitors. Even from other class.

1st semester down, school holidays approached quickly and Kim came to my house for the first time.

That was where I decided to take our r/s further..

We were lying on my bed and I was adoring her rosy cheeks.

Kissing every inch of them and her soft lips. We gently locked lips and closed our eyes for the longest time we been together.

My hands held onto her hips and began to rub her tummy area. Feeling the fabric of her shirt and skin at the same time.

My heart was pounding away as I slipped inside her shirt. I started rubbing her stomach and slowly made my way up to her blossom.

My heart pound even faster as I cupped her breast.

Kim decided to stop me. She restricted my hands and pushed it back to her tummy area.

It went on a couple of times and I guess she got pissed about it. There was one night where I did it again and she just quietly left my house after that.

Later at night, a text message came and made my heart shattered for the first time.

Text: I'm sorry, i don't feel comfortable. You might want to find someone else.

My heart shattered

Old 17-08-2014, 12:05 PM
Samster

I did what every boy will do.. Apologizing here and there and promise it will never happen again..

I even punished myself writing lines and folding hearts to win her trust back..

When she forgave me, I swore I was the happiest man on the planet..

However as months passed by, Kim changed alil, she started to accept me more and I guess her puberty kicks in which made her more curious about herself..

There was one night when we did our usual midnight calls and she started asking me human body parts.. She was curious but shy. So I started off with guiding her on the phone.

Kim: dear, I wanna ask you ah.. I heard girl will moan when they have....... That one... Why ah?

Me: erm.... Because... They feel pleasure?

Kim: really meh? But that thing stick inside not pain ah?

Me: well... You gotta expand it I guess. Just like when you piece ur ear lop, starting pain right? But after awhile the pain gone and the hole stays ?

Kim: oh... But don't have other ways to pleasure one ah?

Me: have........ You wanna try ?

Kim: but I shy.........

Me: don't worry.. I'll guide you ok? You can do it yourself

Kim: can do myself?? Yay! Ok! How?

Me: well... You put your hands inside your panties first.. Den you feel the bean in the middle?

Kim: hehe dear you so cute!! Bean! Ya I'm feeling it now!

My heart raced upon hearing that..

Me: ok.. Now you keep quiet, I want you to close your eyes and imagine I'm kissing you. Rub your bean in circle motion at the same time. Put light pressure on it...

Kim: okay! I try....

The phone went silent for about 3mins.......

Kim: *increasing her breathing sound* ah....... Ah.....

She started moaning alil and it seems like she was enjoying it.. I started stripping myself and jerk off to her moans... Pleasuring myself while I try to imagine her sweet lips frenching onto mine..

Kim: ahhh!!....... Ah..... Oh... Ah..... Dear... Dear are you there?

Me: yes yes I'm here..

Kim: I feel very good... I never had this feeling before... My downstair so wet now....

Me: yea? You'll feel better if I help you?

Kim: nooooooo! Later you want more den I pregnant how?

Me: zzzzzzzz won't la....

Kim: see how! K I want to sleep Liao goodnight. Love you! Bye!

*hangs the phone*

Kinda spoil the mood alil but well I succeeded in having Kim opening up herself to me so much more.

Weeks passed after that night and we had phone sex almost every other night. I waited patiently for the day to finally come until I had fever.

That day I was down with a fever, Kim surprised me at my house and she took good care of me.

As usual, we lay on the bed adoring each other.

I embrace her soft hug and started to give her light pecks on her cheeks.. I smelled her hair and rubbed her back, showering her with all the love I've got. My hands trying to move down alil and rub her thigh, my lips moved down south and started kissing her neck giving her a small love bite. My tongue was swirling around her neck in small circles and my hands started to move up in position. Entering the side opening of her mini fbt shorts, I slowly rub along the edges of her panties and slowly my way into the middle.

I waited for Kim to react but surprising she didn't, she started frenching my neck back as well and my dick was rubbing against her, I slowly inserted my middle finger into her panties and track for her pussy. Being a first timer, I was nervous and my heart was about to drop out. I felt sticky and wet at her bottom, her pussy juice had already leaked out.

She started moaning like how she moans over the phone, but better.

Her moans were soft but sweet. They were pleasure to my ears and my fingers gradually found it's way to her bean. Rubbing it as fast as I could.. Kim started to moan even louder and this time round, she didn't hold back.

Kim: urghhhh..uhhhh..hu...ah....arghhh....

I increased my speed and went on rubbing her clit non stop for about 2 mins and my finger got really really tired.. I slowed down my paced and slowly took out my finger.

Me: sorry dear, I very tired already.

Kim: d...dear.. Very nice the feeling.. Thank you.... Next time don't need so fast... Abit pain...

Me: sorry! Next time I slowly ok?

Kim: ok dear.

With that, I managed to seal my deal in her pants.

Mission 1 accomplished

Old 18-08-2014, 03:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1422 / Power: 14
ZacMissile has much to be proud ofZacMissile has much to be proud ofZacMissile has much to be proud ofZacMissile has much to be proud ofZacMissile has much to be proud ofZacMissile has much to be proud ofZacMissile has much to be proud ofZacMissile has much to be proud ofZacMissile has much to be proud ofZacMissile has much to be proud of

Waiting for Mission 2 .
Old 18-08-2014, 04:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2398 / Power: 19
CibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond repute

Camp here again. TS, please continue.

Member of the REALM

Tiko Lover of the Tiko Family
Old 19-08-2014, 11:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1680 / Power: 19
eeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant future

Camper here too! Plz carry onz, cheers, ....................

" All that is needed for Evil to succeed is, that decent human beings do NOTHING. " - Edmund Burke
Old 20-08-2014, 11:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 375 / Power: 14
JokerDeBest is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJokerDeBest is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJokerDeBest is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJokerDeBest is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Waiting for next installment .
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1