The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-07-2014, 11:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 15
iloveu1987 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteriloveu1987 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteriloveu1987 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Dolly Adventure

Hi All bros and sisters. have been lurking around sbf for some times and i think i should do some contribution to the community. As i recently have a good experience inside dolly. to some bros you may think i am BullS**ting. It is still up to your own decision to believe me or not .

It happens around one year plus ago when i first quarrel with my Ex gf. and i was really feeling vexed and angry. In the end jioed my friend go drinking. and since my friends got free entrance to Shanghai Dolly we decided to go Dolly to drink and chill. order a bottle of Martell ( sorry we budget spender ) and we notice 3 pretty girls walking in. my friends all was like they are going to get them tonight de face. so i follow them and walk over and talk to them. realize that they are actually Thai who is here on holidays. talk to one of them and try to act smart talk to her in thai. and she was like don't understand what i was saying ( i learn it on a thai movie ). she told me her name is Mochi.

In the end talk to her in English. what captivate me is not her eyes ( but yes she have beautiful eyes ) but was her boobies. she got at least a C cup and i was like i am so going to suck the milk out of the boobs. throughout the night we drank and talk and laught together. at the later part i think she was tipsy and was drunk already. and she was hugging me like i was the tree and she is the Koala Bear. my dick is already standing up like a flag pole. and she just continue to rub it using her buttock. and then suddenly she whisper to me : 'Baby I am wet' . I was like huh?? i ask her where wet? then she hold my hand and slowly slide my hand underneath her tight dress. holy molly. that was a wet patch on the underwear. at first i tot is urine because maybe she drunk and cannot control the bladder.

Me: wah so wet, u urine ah?
Mochi: nope its the other type of water coming out.
me: omg ?!?!?! , then how ?
Mochi: send me back to my hotel can?
me: wah hotel ah? what about your friend?
Mochi: don't care about them. you send me back first.
me: u not scare i rape .......

i haven even finished my sentence she was frenching with me on the dance floor. and we french like we are couple since secondary school. my little brother down there almost wanna erupt on the dance floor. she was grabbing my dick and stroking it. i immediately tell my friend i will be leaving now because i have 'Urgent' Matters to attend to. my friend was like WTF? because normally we will stay till the end. I grab Mochi hands and faster go to my car. And ...... ( to be continued )
Old 26-07-2014, 02:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 215 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10777 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Dolly Adventure

Support here, please continue.

Knowledge is a treasure but practice is the key to it ~ Thomas Fuller.
Old 26-07-2014, 09:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
doubletap is Cool - loads of Potential

support support too! please do not stop! my dick wanna erupt alr............
Old 26-07-2014, 09:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
laff7 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

support! reminds me of the good ol days...
Old 26-07-2014, 09:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 613 / Power: 18
hext3r is a name known to allhext3r is a name known to allhext3r is a name known to allhext3r is a name known to allhext3r is a name known to allhext3r is a name known to all

support... support!
Old 26-07-2014, 07:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1680 / Power: 19
eeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant future

Camping here too to support, cheers, ....................

" All that is needed for Evil to succeed is, that decent human beings do NOTHING. " - Edmund Burke
Old 26-07-2014, 07:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
Eugene696969 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

camping and support
Old 26-07-2014, 09:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 311 / Power: 12
5121314 is one of the Best!5121314 is one of the Best!5121314 is one of the Best!5121314 is one of the Best!

Awaiting for more updates.
Thanks
Old 26-07-2014, 10:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

ok, pitching here.
Old 27-07-2014, 03:26 AM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 910 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6033 / Power: 20
francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

Please continue!
Old 27-07-2014, 12:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 15
iloveu1987 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteriloveu1987 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteriloveu1987 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Dolly Adventure Part 2

firstly thanks all bros for the support. those who enjoy can support me and upped my points for my humble experience and without delay let me continue.

Part 2

After telling my friend i will be fetching mochi back. i immediately hold mochi hand and we happily went to my car to send her back. while we were inside the car, i haven't even start my engine but the engine of Mochi motor mouth already start already. we were frenching like no tomorrow and my hand was grabbing her boobs. those boobs was so soft. initially i tot was fake because Thailand is also famous for surgery. but no the boobs was so soft and warm. i slowly slip my hand into the dress underneath her bra and woooooohoooooo. i cannot even hold it with my hand. i think maybe i need my other hand. her nipple is erecting already. my other hand is moving down south to explore the cave under. and i move my hand inside the panty and she is so cleanly shaven and her pussy is already erupting with love juice. i slowly stroke her clitoris and her let out a loud moan.

at this time i was like wtf? the war start even before i went to hotel? what if security guard found me making out in my car? lots of thoughts were in my mind. but however, i am sure alot of bros here will agree when the small head took over the big head we tend to do things without thinking. so i dun even care abt CCTV or camera. cos tonight i am going to swallow this sweet 'Mochi' . as i slowly insert my finger into mochi's love hole i can feel her inner muscle contract and more love juice flow out. and she suddenly whisper to me.

Mochi: do u always pick up girls from the club?
Me: nope it my first time ( i need to act innocent )
Mochi: but u are like so experience u first u are not playboy?
Me: of course not my dear.

Mochi smile and she unzip my pants and my little brother shoot out from the pants. mochi laugh and commented: OMG!!! who let the snakes out. i laugh and when i was about to turn i feel a sudden rush of warm feeling on my dick. i look down and she is sucking my dick. her mouth is moving up and down but the tongue inside is working extra hard twisting and turning. man !!! is this woman a machine or what? my both hand was grabbing the steering wheels as she bring me to cloud 9. as a gentlemen how can i let a woman service me without servicing her too. i push my index and middle finger into her love hold and finger her. it was so wet and my seat already have a hug patch of water. i whisper : Mochi i think u forget to turn off your tap. she giggle and use her finger to tickle my balls. it send a ticklish feeling from my balls up my spin.

The windows start to have vapour as i did not even manage to turn on the ignition. as this moment i am on the verge of eruption. i grab Mochi Breast and her let out a loud Moan. it seems that she know i am coming and she blow harder. i jerk off into her warm mouth

Me:AAaahhhhhhh!!!
Mochi: you shooting commercial isit? why ah so loud? hahahahaha
Me : hahahahaha because of u later instead of shooting commercial i am going to shoot you.
Mochi replied : shoot me with? ( her face look so horny and is like telling me to fuck her
Me: so u still want me to send u to hotel?
Mochi: of course. just now is just starter course. we haven even reach the main dish.

inside my heart i was like this woman is wild. i turn on my ignition and drove my car towards the place she stay. and yes, i did not zip back my pants. because i need to give my little brother some space to rest for the main dish later.

To Be Continue...........
Old 27-07-2014, 03:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
windstrafer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Waiting for the best part...keep on writing.
Old 27-07-2014, 05:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 0
mrloner is a splendid one to beholdmrloner is a splendid one to beholdmrloner is a splendid one to beholdmrloner is a splendid one to beholdmrloner is a splendid one to beholdmrloner is a splendid one to behold

Awaiting for the next part of story
Old 28-07-2014, 05:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2273 / Power: 13
RedFrog has a reputation beyond reputeRedFrog has a reputation beyond reputeRedFrog has a reputation beyond reputeRedFrog has a reputation beyond reputeRedFrog has a reputation beyond reputeRedFrog has a reputation beyond reputeRedFrog has a reputation beyond reputeRedFrog has a reputation beyond reputeRedFrog has a reputation beyond reputeRedFrog has a reputation beyond reputeRedFrog has a reputation beyond repute

I think TS it would be wise for you to zip back your pants , wait your kkj fly away .
Old 28-07-2014, 06:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 616 / Power: 11
whatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to all

Setting up camp
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1