The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-07-2014, 02:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
Jevv deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: qns abt 3Ps threesomes

Quote:
Originally Posted by dresden View Post
he suggesting your sister? what kind of guy is that?!
My sis came as a "last" resort...

1st attempt: He said he heard frm his guy fren that one of their female fren A is those ok open minded type, as I tot he was joking abt it..so I told him I m ok to join in. Which he later rejected the idea saying he dun wan to find pple he knws.
saying sth like he alrdy knw A is those ok type, if he wants to eat..long ago eat le. But if he & her alone, he cannot do, got no feel...

2nd attempt: As he mentioned he did not wan to do wit pple he knws, he kept asking me to cast afew of my own frens..like to test them out & stuffs.

3rd attempt: Bluff him said tat none of my frens in mind, even telling him tat I have "asked" one female fren of mine..she rejected the idea. I told him we can engage FLs instead, he rejected the idea said dun wan.

4th (last) attempt: He then suggested my younger sis..my sis is married wit a kid alrdy, i knw her character, confirm will not be successful deh.
He even asked me to convince her to try, then said sth like lifetime experience.
I bluff him saying tat I have alrdy "asked" my sis, she is not into this thing..
Old 23-07-2014, 02:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Ahxi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jevv View Post
My sis came as a "last" resort...

1st attempt: He said he heard frm his guy fren that one of their female fren A is those ok open minded type, as I tot he was joking abt it..so I told him I m ok to join in. Which he later rejected the idea saying he dun wan to find pple he knws.
saying sth like he alrdy knw A is those ok type, if he wants to eat..long ago eat le. But if he & her alone, he cannot do, got no feel...

2nd attempt: As he mentioned he did not wan to do wit pple he knws, he kept asking me to cast afew of my own frens..like to test them out & stuffs.

3rd attempt: Bluff him said tat none of my frens in mind, even telling him tat I have "asked" one female fren of mine..she rejected the idea. I told him we can engage FLs instead, he rejected the idea said dun wan.

4th (last) attempt: He then suggested my younger sis..my sis is married wit a kid alrdy, i knw her character, confirm will not be successful deh.
He even asked me to convince her to try, then said sth like lifetime experience.
I bluff him saying tat I have alrdy "asked" my sis, she is not into this thing..
Lol. Ask him to bring his own sister in if he has one.
Old 23-07-2014, 03:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Hope you don't find this post harsh but since you are looking for answers, let me share my points of view.

1. A is willing to try 3-some

Did you confirm this or did you hear this only from what he says? I think A might never have agreed on 3-some. A is just a name he use to bait you into thinking about 3-some. He used A to test if you are willing to consider 3-some. You said ok so he moved onto point 2. A and A's friend might not even be real people.

2. Asking you to find another girl.

He just wants another pussy. Pretty or not also never mind. Never see your sister before also never mind. After you agree to try 3-some, then he open his mouth to ask you to find another girl mah. Step by step logic right or not?

1 tell-tale sign that A does not exist as a real person or A is not that type of girl who agrees to 3-some is if A really exists/agrees to 3-some, then the 3-some would have happened by now. Guys won't take long to organize a 3-some if he has really found 2 willing partners.

3. Girl cannot be someone he knows

But the girl can be someone you know wor. Sad to say this again, he sees you as a pussy, a disposable piece of tissue. He can dump you and go back to acting like a goody-goody boy in front of his real friends. If he has a 3-some with a real friend and you, he still needs to deal with his real friend after dumping you leh. You say correct or not?

4. Can have FFM but cannot have MMF.

Means he wants to enjoy being centre of attention but don't want you to enjoy being the centre of attention. He wants you to please him but don't want to please you.

5. He has 3-some already.

As in point 1, did you confirm this or only hear it from him? If A can be an imaginary friend or someone who didn't say she agrees to being in a 3-some, then the same applies for A's friend. All make up stories.

He knows you got low self-esteem. He knows you are not very clever. He knows he can twist and turn you like a string around his fingers. What he is hoping is that you will panic about losing him as a FB and really go out to find him another willing pussy.

6. He is playing hard to get.

He is NOT playing hard to get. He is sian of bedding you already. He doesn't care about losing you as a FB. He does not care about his harsh answers to you. You are now just slightly better than him masterbating himself now. He has no reason to stop having free sex with you mah. Got pussy better than use squid, got squid better than use hands.

Even if he really want to stop being your FB, he will also think of the best way to dump you right? If he say stop, you will feel like a used piece of tissue. Then he still got to see you at work. The smarter way is to treat you like shit and then let you feel so terrible until YOU say you want to stop the FB relationship. Then at least you have some self-esteem back because you are the person who say stop. It is you who don't want him. Next time meet at work you also won't feel like used tissue mah.

I think you should move on and grow wiser as a person. Many guys talk about FB relationships but how many guys are willing to fuck the same pussy over a long period of time even if the pussy is free?

Sorry if my answers make you feel terrible. Hopefully you will only feel terrible for a short while. If I never explain so clearly, I think you will feel terrible because of him for an even longer period of time. If you want to thank me, you can always buy me a cup of coffee. No need for you to bring another girl along ah. Coffee no need 3-some.
Hi,

I m someone who is very frank & I m ok with pple being very frank with me..I can take it, no worries

1. I did not confirm this, only hear based on what he said. Thats y i m here to listen to some opinions..

2. He did shared with me b4 tat it has always been his fantasy to try 3Ps, he jus wan it to b a one time thing.
He mentioned he alrdy tried wat he wanted alrdy, a week after he mentioned abt his female fren A.

3. hhmm, tis I dunno. But he did shared tat if he wanted to eat A, he would long ago eaten A, but he dun want. Saying sth like if its A & him alone, he cannot do, got no feel for it.

5. i did not confirm this, only hear it from him.
I think he himself knws I care abt him, coze most of the time is..I will msg him 1st asking him how is he & so on. He did mentioned that he is the 被动 kinda of person, so ok I mean I dun mind taking initiatives.

6. Actually a week b4 he broke the news saying that he alrdy tried the 3P session, we were talking on some topic..i think we were saying that we have not met for very long le, then he said that he wanted to feed me.
As I was overseas (i did nt tell him i was overseas b4 tat), he told me tat he wan to feed me now..I said I m busy, mayb next week. He then asked y it cannot be now? Where m i? Why so busy? Now is I want to feed u but u dun wan..
aft all these, I then told him tat I m overseas...He was like LL, ok..
we r not longer colleagues, he & i have alrdy left the company.

Trackside: In fact back in May, I did told him tat I do not want to continue this r/ship anymore. I knw he has a gf, hence citing tat reason for not continuing it.
I think I did mentioned tat he seldom looks for me, thinking tat his urge got satisfy elsewhere (probably his gf)..he then replied tat he is very busy at work as he have just joined a new company in March, he told me he only hv urge for me.
I said tat as he seldom looks for me, I dun wan to always b like the one keep asking for him, i dun wan to b so desperate, he then said he is desperate for me..Coze b4 tat he did told me to go on birth control pills, its the case where he kept asking..until the point that he decided to stop asking me.
Old 23-07-2014, 03:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Hope you don't find this post harsh but since you are looking for answers, let me share my points of view.

1. A is willing to try 3-some

Did you confirm this or did you hear this only from what he says? I think A might never have agreed on 3-some. A is just a name he use to bait you into thinking about 3-some. He used A to test if you are willing to consider 3-some. You said ok so he moved onto point 2. A and A's friend might not even be real people.

2. Asking you to find another girl.

He just wants another pussy. Pretty or not also never mind. Never see your sister before also never mind. After you agree to try 3-some, then he open his mouth to ask you to find another girl mah. Step by step logic right or not?

1 tell-tale sign that A does not exist as a real person or A is not that type of girl who agrees to 3-some is if A really exists/agrees to 3-some, then the 3-some would have happened by now. Guys won't take long to organize a 3-some if he has really found 2 willing partners.

3. Girl cannot be someone he knows

But the girl can be someone you know wor. Sad to say this again, he sees you as a pussy, a disposable piece of tissue. He can dump you and go back to acting like a goody-goody boy in front of his real friends. If he has a 3-some with a real friend and you, he still needs to deal with his real friend after dumping you leh. You say correct or not?

4. Can have FFM but cannot have MMF.

Means he wants to enjoy being centre of attention but don't want you to enjoy being the centre of attention. He wants you to please him but don't want to please you.

5. He has 3-some already.

As in point 1, did you confirm this or only hear it from him? If A can be an imaginary friend or someone who didn't say she agrees to being in a 3-some, then the same applies for A's friend. All make up stories.

He knows you got low self-esteem. He knows you are not very clever. He knows he can twist and turn you like a string around his fingers. What he is hoping is that you will panic about losing him as a FB and really go out to find him another willing pussy.

6. He is playing hard to get.

He is NOT playing hard to get. He is sian of bedding you already. He doesn't care about losing you as a FB. He does not care about his harsh answers to you. You are now just slightly better than him masterbating himself now. He has no reason to stop having free sex with you mah. Got pussy better than use squid, got squid better than use hands.

Even if he really want to stop being your FB, he will also think of the best way to dump you right? If he say stop, you will feel like a used piece of tissue. Then he still got to see you at work. The smarter way is to treat you like shit and then let you feel so terrible until YOU say you want to stop the FB relationship. Then at least you have some self-esteem back because you are the person who say stop. It is you who don't want him. Next time meet at work you also won't feel like used tissue mah.

I think you should move on and grow wiser as a person. Many guys talk about FB relationships but how many guys are willing to fuck the same pussy over a long period of time even if the pussy is free?

Sorry if my answers make you feel terrible. Hopefully you will only feel terrible for a short while. If I never explain so clearly, I think you will feel terrible because of him for an even longer period of time. If you want to thank me, you can always buy me a cup of coffee. No need for you to bring another girl along ah. Coffee no need 3-some.

I do appreciate your insights..i mean when I came here looking for some opinions, I sort of wanted to share wat has happened too..at least I dun need to bottle things up. I m someone who prefer to vent my frustrations on my problem..once I m done, I can move on alrdy. Because if I were to bottle things up, my mind will jus keep thinking abt it, no outlet to release
Sometimes u jus have to 拿的起 放的下 I told myself tat...
the only thing I m alittle upset abt it is..if only it (sex between us) did not happen, at least we r still frens..can b on good talking terms & all Tis is sth I do regret, but then life still goes on...
Old 23-07-2014, 03:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by iconsam View Post
Yes I have heard such things from my friends. I did ask the girl and we had a mff with her friend once. Since then we have been fb until she had to leave the country for work. But it is rare for a girl to want mff.
U mentioned it is rare for a girl to want mff, but u got it
Old 23-07-2014, 04:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 12
davidguetta deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi sis..

i can feel that u are more on the introvert side..? maybe join some outings and make new friends be it here or other occasions..

can see u really need a friend to speak your mind out..

hope u find your soulmate soon!
Old 23-07-2014, 04:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidguetta View Post
hi sis..

i can feel that u are more on the introvert side..? maybe join some outings and make new friends be it here or other occasions..

can see u really need a friend to speak your mind out..

hope u find your soulmate soon!
hi

actually not really introvert, I m really chatty wit pple i knw very well
i hv spoken to my own fren abt it, he knws tat FB as well..

I came here to share wat happened as well as to get some opinions..coze my own grp of frens dun engage in 3P kind of things, so cannot get opinions mah..
Old 23-07-2014, 04:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
iconsam deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

dun worry about it sis. you dun have to force yourself to like mff. i think girls who know each other well make a good mff session else it might get awkward.
Old 23-07-2014, 08:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

I think this FB of yours have greed for bigger lust. His action of such will never end for sure. It will never be enough for him. Been a FB also requires mutual trust, unlike a ONS where we just f**k and goes off with our own life. I feel you did the right step to dispose him. Because it a health risk to you if you continue to engage with him. I do hope you find a great guy soon. ^^
Old 23-07-2014, 09:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsung80 View Post
I think this FB of yours have greed for bigger lust. His action of such will never end for sure. It will never be enough for him. Been a FB also requires mutual trust, unlike a ONS where we just f**k and goes off with our own life. I feel you did the right step to dispose him. Because it a health risk to you if you continue to engage with him. I do hope you find a great guy soon. ^^
Yes, I think there r too many pple involved alrdy. He alrdy has a gf, me & the 3Ps session that he claimed..oh yah, at his age of 33, he is alrdy married twice.

I did consider the health risk too..
I mean if tat 3P session indeed did happened, tat 2 females for sure will not jus engage in 3P wit him alone rite? They would definite have did it with other other other guys b4 as well..

My FB mentioned tat he does nt like to use CD & asked me to go on pills (coze i did shared wit him I was on pills b4)...tat risk is too much to take
Old 23-07-2014, 09:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 13
niccck deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyniccck deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jevv View Post
My FB mentioned tat he does nt like to use CD & asked me to go on pills (coze i did shared wit him I was on pills b4)...tat risk is too much to take
in my opinion he is such a selfish bastard.
and with his background as such, u should have known better not to mix with him in bed.
since u have decided to end it with him, i dont see the need for u to still want to know about 3p here right?
Old 23-07-2014, 10:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 281 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3196 / Power: 14
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute

Meanwhile camping for her stories with selfish 3p guy
Old 23-07-2014, 10:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by niccck View Post
in my opinion he is such a selfish bastard.
and with his background as such, u should have known better not to mix with him in bed.
since u have decided to end it with him, i dont see the need for u to still want to know about 3p here right?

I only knew abt his background after all these hv happened..
yes, i hv decided to end things wit him b it happened or not..when i posted my issue here few days back, it is to sort of getting opinions & all.

Since I have alrdy made up my mind to move on, i think can forget abt getting opinions & all alrdy..some things r probably better left unknown must b able to 拿的起 放的下..

Anyway, thanks to all for their comments & opinions 😊
Greatly appreciated here..Cheers!
Old 24-07-2014, 05:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
tahana deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hmmm.. are u signing off ? we are hopeful u start ur new finding here.. beginning with us.. LOL..

great to be able to take things and let it go.. clean clean !
cheers babe!
Old 24-07-2014, 06:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tahana View Post
hmmm.. are u signing off ? we are hopeful u start ur new finding here.. beginning with us.. LOL..

great to be able to take things and let it go.. clean clean !
cheers babe!
I'll remain as a silent reader if possible..to b frank, some of the stories here r quite nice to read (be it fake or real)

no lah..i m not finding anything here, more twds getting opinions, I love frank opinions..
its strange tat i m getting PMs frm pple thinking i m finding new FB or wanna get engage into 3Ps thru my thread...Hhmmpphh.

I'll admit that my English is poor as I have failed to convey my message across Apologises if anyone is offended....I dun mean to offend anyone & I came in peace..✌️

yes, take it as a lesson learnt & dun make the same mistake again

lesson no 1: never make the same mistake twice
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1