The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-07-2014, 09:31 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 20
Ravenzou is one of the Best!Ravenzou is one of the Best!Ravenzou is one of the Best!
Re: qns abt 3Ps threesomes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jevv View Post
hi

yes, I testing him out too... saying since he hv tried it alrdy, i wan it too.
He replied ok..then i even said i got male candidate in mind alrdy. Mayb I will arrange it, he told me he dun wan..
Then in that case may be u can try screwing his mind. he is looking for a new FB but throught u. Some people don't have the luck in getting a FB but those who got it keeps thinking of getting a new ones.
Old 22-07-2014, 10:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
Jevv deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenzou View Post
Then in that case may be u can try screwing his mind. he is looking for a new FB but throught u. Some people don't have the luck in getting a FB but those who got it keeps thinking of getting a new ones.
hah..then he can go F spider
well, if i can & had the chance to, I will definitely screw his mind out b4 saying sayonara to him.
Old 22-07-2014, 11:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
tahana deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Haha.. many ppl writing their resume .. getting ready for you..
Old 22-07-2014, 11:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 281 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3196 / Power: 14
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tahana View Post
Haha.. many ppl writing their resume .. getting ready for you..
Tot it already started?? Especially now she out of moderation can have 256 pm
Old 22-07-2014, 11:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
heineken deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

forget about him lah. dont waste time liao.To get a BF here is a litter difficult but can try. Good luck.
Old 23-07-2014, 12:59 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by acidicavex View Post
Tot it already started?? Especially now she out of moderation can have 256 pm
haha..ooh, no wonder i see an increase in my inbox..haha
ooh, btw i m not looking for FB here, some asking if i m looking for replacement or wat...nonono. I came here asking for opinions, like those genuine cases..how did they started theirs & all..paid or non-paid ones. Can give some feedbacks & all..

I m not into 3P. Like mentioned earlier...its becoze he claims he did it hence I m dropping him off..to me, yes..he hasnt been treating me well..giving me the hot & cold treatment..today i m treating u well, tmrw i m treating u bad etc..can still tahan abit This 3P thingy is the final straw tat broke the camel's back..enough is enough..

Like wat i hv described..in actual life, is there even possibilties tat you can hear frm ur own grp of guy frens that tis so & so fren (female) is those super open minded for things like tat?
Old 23-07-2014, 01:04 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by heineken View Post
forget about him lah. dont waste time liao.To get a BF here is a litter difficult but can try. Good luck.
yah..trying to forget abt him, i will b allrite after awhile. I believe i will

i knw..seeking bf here is like looking for a needle in a haysack..tats y i never find mah..haha
Old 23-07-2014, 02:35 AM
Samster

How it began..

hhmm..i think i will start some storytelling here, some wan to knw how it began..i try to write as interesting as i can

I joined the coy last year in Sept & I knew him, S (my fb). He was seated behind my cubicle but we were in different team, I was from Marketing & he was from Sales. When I joined, I was introduced to all the teams (we were seated on the same level- my coy has a building by itself: 5 levels in fact)
Then I saw J, I dunno why I just have this kind of love at 1st sight feeling..
(Btw, J was the person I liked alot & I did mentioned tat to S).

Sometime in Dec, out of the blue S started talking alot to me..we seldom talk as our teams does not have any work related to each other.
S dropped me a message out of the blue "Hey, you look different recently. I wonder why?" as i just cut my hair shorter then.
When i walked to the back of the office to pass some documents to other colleagues..he dropped me a message "y u keep smiling? so happy ah?"..

I think tat sort of open up some conversation with him..Coze frm the time I joined in Sept till Dec, as our work is not related we do not need to communicate with each other. Even during lunch, he will be lunching wit the guys. While I will lunch wit the girls (my team almost all r ladies). At work we will be like those hi-bye kinda of colleagues.

Through that few "opening" msgs, we somehow became friendlier, we will msg & now we have started to talk alittle more. During weekends, time to time will msg as well. Then once in office, he suddenly called me out & I turned back, he asked what I did the evening b4 & I shared with him that I met my grp of frens for dinner at a Mexican restaurant in Holland V. We ended our conversation then & he send me a message shortly "So when are we gg out for dinner?"..I then suggested we can arrange for lunch instead wit the guys..He suggested dinner instead as lunch is very rushed...end up we arranged for dinner wit the 2 of us.

As i mentioned earlier, J was the one tat I liked..During dinner itself, S suddenly brought up the topic like what are the qualities I am looking for in a bf, trying to sound me out. Saying that the company got so many guys, even if none fit the bill..who is the one that fit closer to my criteria? He then began to list a few names..when S named J..I was like smiling, I think my expression betrayed me, coze I really do like J alot.
S said that he is jealous, he asked if I got any suitors at the moment & say if I were to rank number 1-3..will he fit in? I just told him tat he is probably no 2..anyway he says he dun wan to b no 2.
S did added that J is not that good as I perceived him to be, even if I dun end up choosing him, S still hope I will choose no 3.

[hai..i continue the rest later]
Old 23-07-2014, 05:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
iconsam deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
haha..ooh, no wonder i see an increase in my inbox..haha
ooh, btw i m not looking for FB here, some asking if i m looking for replacement or wat...nonono. I came here asking for opinions, like those genuine cases..how did they started theirs & all..paid or non-paid ones. Can give some feedbacks & all..

I m not into 3P. Like mentioned earlier...its becoze he claims he did it hence I m dropping him off..to me, yes..he hasnt been treating me well..giving me the hot & cold treatment..today i m treating u well, tmrw i m treating u bad etc..can still tahan abit This 3P thingy is the final straw tat broke the camel's back..enough is enough..

Like wat i hv described..in actual life, is there even possibilties tat you can hear frm ur own grp of guy frens that tis so & so fren (female) is those super open minded for things like tat?
Yes I have heard such things from my friends. I did ask the girl and we had a mff with her friend once. Since then we have been fb until she had to leave the country for work. But it is rare for a girl to want mff.
Old 23-07-2014, 08:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 281 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3196 / Power: 14
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome to the real world and for that the info is guys do gossip like gals especially if it is a bunch of guys that click well... Except on different topics u get the drift.
Old 23-07-2014, 11:36 AM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 20
Ravenzou is one of the Best!Ravenzou is one of the Best!Ravenzou is one of the Best!

Quote:
hah..then he can go F spider
well, if i can & had the chance to, I will definitely screw his mind out b4 saying sayonara to him.
All in all is for u to move on. We r all human irregardless man or woman will still eat out, the difference is the way and how we approach it.

In Life, it is all about chances, if u never try u definitely won't get it. If fail try and try again.
Good luck with your search for a bf and always remember the 80/20 rule.
Old 23-07-2014, 11:41 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
dresden is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
My first post here..

Just wondering for MFF session usually do guys find their female friends for this? or most would prefer to engage 2 female strangers (such as WLs or FLs?)

Here's my story...

I heard frm my fb that he recently did his fantasy of a MFF session with his female friend- Lady A & the second lady was Lady A's friend..

he was randomly talking abt it one day saying he heard from his guy friend that one of their friends (female - Lady A) is the ok type & I told him I m ok to join in (as I thought he was joking abt it) but he changed his mind later & kept asking me to invite my female friends instead as he does not want to do with someone he knows (I think they hv common friends).
As I do not have any friends in mind, I told him I dun have any. He even suggested my younger sister

Just within a week itself, he msg me that he have tried it alrdy...Well, I do admit I m mad initially as I dun like the idea of an fb who goes ard screwing another women, esp 2 at the same time
I then tested him by asking y he did not get me involved since I said ok to join in..he said its because I could not find my friends.

I then told him if he wanna ask his female friend- Lady A if she wants to do it again, I will join in tis time. He replied that he dun want & he only wants me & my female friend as he dun wan the 2 girls that he both knows...

Guys do u think the above sounds possible or he is trying to test me/make me jealous? For those who did MFF before, would you even consider a female friend whom u guys have common friends?
he suggesting your sister? what kind of guy is that?!
Old 23-07-2014, 11:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Ahxi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dresden View Post
he suggesting your sister? what kind of guy is that?!
sister as in biological sister or close friends....

big difference...
Old 23-07-2014, 01:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1166 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Hope you don't find this post harsh but since you are looking for answers, let me share my points of view.

1. A is willing to try 3-some

Did you confirm this or did you hear this only from what he says? I think A might never have agreed on 3-some. A is just a name he use to bait you into thinking about 3-some. He used A to test if you are willing to consider 3-some. You said ok so he moved onto point 2. A and A's friend might not even be real people.

2. Asking you to find another girl.

He just wants another pussy. Pretty or not also never mind. Never see your sister before also never mind. After you agree to try 3-some, then he open his mouth to ask you to find another girl mah. Step by step logic right or not?

1 tell-tale sign that A does not exist as a real person or A is not that type of girl who agrees to 3-some is if A really exists/agrees to 3-some, then the 3-some would have happened by now. Guys won't take long to organize a 3-some if he has really found 2 willing partners.

3. Girl cannot be someone he knows

But the girl can be someone you know wor. Sad to say this again, he sees you as a pussy, a disposable piece of tissue. He can dump you and go back to acting like a goody-goody boy in front of his real friends. If he has a 3-some with a real friend and you, he still needs to deal with his real friend after dumping you leh. You say correct or not?

4. Can have FFM but cannot have MMF.

Means he wants to enjoy being centre of attention but don't want you to enjoy being the centre of attention. He wants you to please him but don't want to please you.

5. He has 3-some already.

As in point 1, did you confirm this or only hear it from him? If A can be an imaginary friend or someone who didn't say she agrees to being in a 3-some, then the same applies for A's friend. All make up stories.

He knows you got low self-esteem. He knows you are not very clever. He knows he can twist and turn you like a string around his fingers. What he is hoping is that you will panic about losing him as a FB and really go out to find him another willing pussy.

6. He is playing hard to get.

He is NOT playing hard to get. He is sian of bedding you already. He doesn't care about losing you as a FB. He does not care about his harsh answers to you. You are now just slightly better than him masterbating himself now. He has no reason to stop having free sex with you mah. Got pussy better than use squid, got squid better than use hands.

Even if he really want to stop being your FB, he will also think of the best way to dump you right? If he say stop, you will feel like a used piece of tissue. Then he still got to see you at work. The smarter way is to treat you like shit and then let you feel so terrible until YOU say you want to stop the FB relationship. Then at least you have some self-esteem back because you are the person who say stop. It is you who don't want him. Next time meet at work you also won't feel like used tissue mah.

I think you should move on and grow wiser as a person. Many guys talk about FB relationships but how many guys are willing to fuck the same pussy over a long period of time even if the pussy is free?

Sorry if my answers make you feel terrible. Hopefully you will only feel terrible for a short while. If I never explain so clearly, I think you will feel terrible because of him for an even longer period of time. If you want to thank me, you can always buy me a cup of coffee. No need for you to bring another girl along ah. Coffee no need 3-some.
Old 23-07-2014, 01:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahxi View Post
sister as in biological sister or close friends....

big difference...
My sister as in biological sis..coze I did mentioned I hv a younger brother & a younger sis to him..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1