The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-07-2014, 12:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
superman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: My Maids

Camp here for more bro
Old 20-07-2014, 08:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
maccaflame deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My Maids

waiting for updates!
Old 20-07-2014, 11:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1680 / Power: 19
eeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant future

Another good story! Camping here for more! Cheers, ....................

" All that is needed for Evil to succeed is, that decent human beings do NOTHING. " - Edmund Burke
Old 22-07-2014, 01:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Waiting for bird-day present.

Knowledge is a treasure but practice is the key to it ~ Thomas Fuller.
Old 23-07-2014, 09:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1610 / Power: 14
MagicEight has a brilliant futureMagicEight has a brilliant futureMagicEight has a brilliant futureMagicEight has a brilliant futureMagicEight has a brilliant futureMagicEight has a brilliant futureMagicEight has a brilliant futureMagicEight has a brilliant futureMagicEight has a brilliant futureMagicEight has a brilliant futureMagicEight has a brilliant future

Remember to use protection .
Old 23-07-2014, 10:51 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Blast88 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by houses100 View Post
This is just a story to let off steam and to recollect my interesting past with my maids. As far as I can tell, it all started when I was around 5 or 6 years of age.

My family had a Malay live in maid/housekeep helper. All I remember was that I called her Kaka, older sister. She was quite tall to me. I would hazard a guess that she was around 1.65cm tall, C cup boobs which were that lovely melon shaped, firm but perky. How do I know? I used to suck on them.

She was beautiful, like an amazon goddess. Perfect hour glass shape and those very playful teasing eyes. Her voice was like a melody, soothing, calming and mesmerizing. I can still remember the times I sought comfort in her arms, my head lying on her chest as she rocked me to sleep or consoled me when I was upset. As I was young then, she was quite easy with me.

Most times, she went braless and later on I found pantyless under her sarong and T shirt. Her T shirts were not too tight, but just loose enough to give me fantastic views everytime she bent down to pick me up or to carry me. Needless to say I used to ask to get carried a lot.

How things turned sexual was because..
Bro,

5 - 6 years old, u r already so tiko
Old 23-07-2014, 11:33 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
online12793 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

You got to start young.
Old 23-07-2014, 11:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 339 / Power: 15
houses100 is one of the Best!houses100 is one of the Best!houses100 is one of the Best!houses100 is one of the Best!

With that began a whole new chapter in my life.

As I was growing up through the year, I would find all sorts of opportunities to be near Kaka, I would just hug her, caress her, keep close to her. I used to love weekends as my parents were away at the races and I could spend a lot of time alone with Kaka.

My kissing got better and she let me go further with my fondling.. I also managed to get her to remove her top and bra and I saw my first breasts of another woman other than my mum.

I was a kid with a new toy, one which provided me endless fascination. I would learn that a woman's nipples are highly sensitive, and that these creatures emitted strange moaning sounds when aroused, I loved to lick and suck on Kaka's nipples, the taste of her flesh and her sweat... was something I grew addicted to. I loved to hear her moans, see the funny little face she made when she was high. I loved for her to run her hands through my hair as she gave in to my suckling. I loved the way she caressed my body, especially moving her hands up and down my back, till today it is my favourite part of making out is when a woman caresses my back when kiss and share intimacy. It's never left me this..

One thing always eluded me and that was her nether regions, Kaka would always push my hands away whenever I tried to go into her sarong or go up her sarong. She would say I was too young and not ready.

Kaka: Sayang, don't push, just enjoy our intimacy we have now, in time it will come. You don't need to be so insistent. Just enjoy..

She was good too as she knew what I loved and to distract me from my mission, she would offer me a relaxing massage and that would do it, my mind engrossed in the sensations her hands and fingers caused... I was in ecstatic. She could almost make me cum.

I also noticed that Kaka liked to be touched in the small of her back, just above her sacral bone, it was an erogenous spot for her and I gave it my all, between the kissing, the sucking and the caressing, I was sometimes able to bring her to a climax. The first time it happened, I thought she had peed.

She explained to me that is what some women do when they reach an orgasm. Just like a guy, they release bodily fluids. I was rather fascinated and asked if I could taste it...
Old 24-07-2014, 09:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 518 / Power: 15
alec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of light

wahh... TS got private tutor.... envies!!!
Old 24-07-2014, 10:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Upz for your nice tutor/maid story, more please.

Knowledge is a treasure but practice is the key to it ~ Thomas Fuller.
Old 25-07-2014, 02:01 AM
Samster

houses100 is one of the Best!houses100 is one of the Best!houses100 is one of the Best!houses100 is one of the Best!

I was rather fascinated and asked if I could taste it...

Kaka: No sayang, dirty lah..

At this point in time, I still had not seen Kaka naked down there, only knew of the wetness as it showed through her sarong and wet the bedsheets. I tried and tried, but to no avail, she would not let me taste.

I had to find a way to taste it, I was now really curious and would not take no for an answer. In my time alone, I began to hatch a plan. I knew I would have to knock Kaka out and then get her to climax or at least get her very high so that she did not have any inhibitions, I knew straight up alcohol would not work as she did not drink... so how? This was the question that ran circles in my little mind...

Fate must have been on my side because the next week, Kaka was really sick and was running a fever and had to go and see the doctor, she was prescribed some medication and was told to rest. I felt sorry for her as she was really in a bad way and still had to do the basic chores around the home. Come Saturday, my mother relented and said she could rest the weekend. That Saturday, Kaka took the full dose of her medication which made her very drowsy and she told me she was going to her room to sleep and rest. Being the nice boy that I was, I went to make sure she was tucked in nicely and asked if she needed anything.

Kaka: Thank you sayang, its ok, I just want to sleep, I feel very tired and sleepy.

The last sentence struck like a big gong... she was going to be sleeping soon... hmm.

I left Kaka's room and went to busy myself whilst trying to wait for her to KO. Those 30mins were like 3 days to me, every now and then I would check in on her to see if she had slept yet and she was like still half awake.. darn!

I went to check on her again, this must have been the 10th time, there she was sound asleep. I could see her chest rising an falling as she took each breath, her face beaded in sweat. I could see the shape of her beautiful breasts as it strained against the t-shirt she was wearing. From her movements in her sleep, her sarong had ridden up, exposing her smooth thighs to my pervy eyes.

My heart was racing... should I enter her room? Should I put my plan in motion? I was racking my brains for a way of making this happen and now when it was happening, I froze. What was wrong with me I chided myself. You have the perfect opportunity.. seize the day!

With that I calmed myself down again and silently tiptoed into Kaka's room. All the while I was watching her to see if she would wake. But she slumbered on and was for all intents and purposes KOed. I had to be sure though so when I reached her bedside, I called out to her.

Houses: Kaka? Kaka?

No response. I then tentatively shook her..

Kaka: Mmmm nnn...

But she still slept. I became bolder, I started caressing her legs, starting with her calves, all the while looking to see if she would wake up. Nothing. Getting even bolder, I slid my hand up her legs, past her knees and onto the outside of her thigh. Still no response from Kaka. I slid my hand round to the inside of her thigh, around the mid thigh area as her sarong prevented me from going higher.

To gain further access, I would either have to go under her sarong or hitch it up even further. While I was contemplating what my next move was, Kaka suddenly...
Old 25-07-2014, 02:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 11
bubblecue deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

great story, upped you!
Old 25-07-2014, 09:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5518 / Power: 20
michael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond repute

Nice story.. thanks bro

Brothers who up my points please leave behind your nick and latest posting topic for me to return favour !
Old 25-07-2014, 11:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 290 / Power: 19
matyoyo is one of the Best!matyoyo is one of the Best!matyoyo is one of the Best!

waiting for the next chapter......
Old 26-07-2014, 12:47 AM
Samster

While I was contemplating what my next move was, Kaka suddenly...

shifted her self on the bed going into a spread eagle posture. This brought her sarong right up and allowed me to see her pussy for the first time. Like a noob, I froze in my tracks and checked again to see if Kaka was awake. Convinced that she was still sleeping, I finally gathered the courage to inspect the object of my curiosity.

Inching ever closer, I observed her pussy. I zoomed in on her vaginal lips and the very clean shaven mons pubis. She was like a little girl down there, no hair at all. Smooth skin as the day we were born. I stopped when my nose was about a centimeter away from her vagina. Mesmerized by the sight before me. I took a sniff and could not catch a wiff of anything. It smelt nice and and had a pinkish colour to them. I noticed at the top of her vagina, a little bud. I wondered what that was...

Taking a deep breath, I gathered my courage and reached out to touch her pussy lips. Her folds were soft and meaty and just as I touched them, Kaka let out a soft sigh... that was enough for me to recoil and check on Kaka again. Still sleeping. Phew. I got bolder again and began rubbing her pussy, up and down and up and down, Kaka shifted her weight a little and opened her legs wider, allowing me better access.

Little by little, her pussy was getting wet, as her folds moistened, it began to glimmer in the light of the room. I continued to rub her till she was well and truly wet before I stuck my tongue out and took my first ever lick of a woman's pussy. There was very little taste except a slight tang. As my tongue ran between her folds, I savoured every sensation it was sending to my twelve year old brain. I did not know what came over me at that point but I began to lick more intensely at her pussy lips pushing them ever slightly open, allowing me to get a feel of the start of her vagina, it was moist in there and warm...

I took a quick peek at Kaka, she appeared to be sleeping still... so I redoubled my efforts on attacking her pussy with my tongue. I noticed that as I progressed in my oral stimulation of Kaka's vagina, her little bud at the top grew in size. Curious, I licked it and Kaka let out a moan. I took this as a good sign and began to suck on it with my mouth covering it. The more I sucked, the more Kaka's body reciprocated and Kaka increased in her moans.

I was in some sort of trance state for the next few minutes as I could not entirely comprehend or remember what I did, all I know was one minute I was sucking and the next, ,my face was covered in the liquid from Kaka's vagina. My hands were on her hips and I had my face buried in her vagina lapping up her sweet juices. Strangely it did not smell at all. As I came out of my trance, I caught the last throes of Kaka's orgasm as she let out a long audible moan...

I wiped the liquid off my face and was wondering what to do with the mess I created when...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1