The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-07-2014, 01:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 359 / Power: 14
johnsm is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjohnsm is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjohnsm is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjohnsm is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: The Massage Therapist

…Continued…

Soon it was reaching 6pm and I made my way to Cindy's location. I reminded her to have a hot relaxing shower first and also to have a container warmed up for the massage oil.

I parked the car and realized that it was a quiet private estate. I quickly gave a call to Cindy.

Me: Hi Cindy! I am here, should I come in?

Cindy: Yes, please! The gates are open. Just let my maid know you are looking for me on the way in. *sounding chirpy*

I made my way in and saw a young gal in a short sundress sitting on the couch.

Me: Cindy?

Cindy: Yes, that's me. *Smiling*

Maid: Sir, do you want a drink?

Me: Maybe just some water. Thank you.

Me: Well, should we start?

Cindy: Sure, let's go to my room.

We walked up the stairs to the second level of the house and I was admiring how expensive the renovations would have caused the owners of the house.

Maid: Sir, your water.

Me: Thank you!

Me: I hope your maid does not walk in to the session later, else it would be disruptive.

Cindy: No need to worry about her.

We walked into her room and the temperature was just nice and cooling, with the air conditioner on.

Me: Okay, before we start, can I confirm you are of age again?

Cindy: Yes, I am. *Showing me her NRIC and pouting*

Me: Now do you want to strip down or would you like me to help? *Laughing*

Cindy: I would like you to help! *Giggling*

Me: Eh...I was just joking! *Acting shocked*

Cindy: *pouting again* You are so bad, taking advantage of me!

Me: I have not even touched you. *Laughing* Since you are so adventurous, let me do something to add more excitement to the massage session.

Cindy: *Eyes widening* Really? What?

By the way, this is roughly how Cindy looked like:

…To be continued...

Last edited by johnsm; 22-07-2014 at 10:42 AM. Reason: Correcting the spelling
Old 22-07-2014, 02:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 16
dr_freak deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydr_freak deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

camping camping camping
Old 22-07-2014, 04:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
gaipauchi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

waitin' for more......
Old 22-07-2014, 07:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1208 / Power: 13
highlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud of

TS yours massage adventure is most exciting to read la please keep Cumming don't let us wait too long ok?
Cheers
Old 22-07-2014, 10:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
koonkoon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sound like the 2nd esp is goiing to be more fun.
Old 22-07-2014, 10:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 19
bg102 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbg102 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbg102 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

always wanted to learn how to massage properly.........
Old 22-07-2014, 11:17 AM
Samster

johnsm is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjohnsm is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjohnsm is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjohnsm is a living Saint! - you won't find better

To clarify some questions, there is no massage oil that can miraculously warm the human body. I usually ask the customers to prepare a pre-heated container so I can pour some massage oil into and keep the oil warm.

Warm oil always feel better on the skin as many of you will know.
Old 22-07-2014, 11:45 AM
Samster

…Continued…

By now, Cindy was already striped down to her undies and using one of her hands to cover her cute little breasts. I never thought I would get such a young customer as my usual customers were mainly rich housewives mainly foreigners such as Japanese.

Me: Would you like to strip naked so the oil does not stain your undies?

Cindy: but…I…...a..m…...sh…y *blushing*

Me: Okay then, its up to you. Let me get you relaxed first before we slide it off okay?

Cindy: Okay! You have not replied me what you excitement you are adding on. *Giggling*

Me: Lie face down on the towel on the bed first and I will tell you.

Cindy: *Dives on the bed and adjusting her position* So?

Me: I am going to take away your sense of sight to heighten your other senses specifically smell and hearing, but dun worry and let me know if you feel uncomfortable.

I took out a blindfold from my bag and put it on for her.

Me: Is it comfortable?

Cindy: Yes, mmmm…feels like I am on the plane to a holiday.

I was in my mind thinking that I am certainly going to bring you around the world in 80 strokes. Haha.

I took some warm oil in my palms and started the massage with long hard strokes on her back. I could feel some knots on her back and shoulders, which I tried to diffuse. After a couple of minutes, I could feel Cindy feeling more relaxed and less tense.

Cindy: Ooooh…That feels really good. I have that nagging soreness in my shoulders for a while now.

Me: Yes, but you will probably need a few more rubs to fully alleviate that knot.

With the knots ironed out, I moved on to the softer side of the massage. I reached my hands into her hair and gently massage her scalp, while tugging softly at the base of the scalp. Shortly, I started to trace the bottom of her hairline across the back of her neck to the back of her ears.

Cindy: *Squirming and giggling at the same time* That is so ticklish!

Me: It is not meant to be ticklish. Just relax and enjoy the massage.

Cindy started to settle down as I move across her shoulders with light touches and trace her spine down from her neck all the way to her butt, as she arches her body with my movement up and down.

I moved across to the side of her body brushing against the sides of her breasts as she jerks every time. I could feel that the erogenous zones from her upper body has been awaken.

I move the towel upwards to cover her upper body and proceeded to remove her undies after I clean my hands.

Me: I am going to remove your undies now. *Whispering into her ear*

Cindy: *Jerks as being startled by my whispering and moving her butt upwards to coordinate with my actions without saying a word*

…To be continued...

Last edited by johnsm; 22-07-2014 at 11:47 AM. Reason: Bolding some text
Old 22-07-2014, 01:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 20
ouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond repute

TS, can share how u post your ads and description that attract those lady that they are aware is a sensual and special service provided? Hehe. Between I believe u also have your photo on the ads?
Old 22-07-2014, 02:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 565 / Power: 20
genesis01 is a name known to allgenesis01 is a name known to allgenesis01 is a name known to allgenesis01 is a name known to allgenesis01 is a name known to allgenesis01 is a name known to all

Bro, u have many supporters here. Everyone is camping for your story.

Zap me if you wish but be a MAN and leave your nick, don't be a wussy and hide behind like a pussy.
Old 22-07-2014, 03:54 PM
Samster

Folks, before I continue with the story, please stop bombarding my inbox asking for the contacts of the ladies in the story. Obviously I will not give them out. Firstly, they are my ex-customers and secondly they are also my friends now. So please stop trying your luck before you piss me off.

Otherwise I welcome the discussion of massage techniques or other massage-related topics.

I also want to clarify that I am not offering special services here. I am not a gigolo for that matter. I offer a variation of sensual massage, in which I combine tantric and swedish style message as I shared with some folks who PM-ed me. The idea is to awaken the erogenous zones of the body and prolong the pleasure as long as possible.

Only 1 in 100 customers are like Yumi, where they will flirt with you and "help" you out. Most customers become shy and go into slight shock when I help massage their privates towards the end. When that happens, they do not enjoy the pleasure that comes with it. It takes them 2-3 sessions to trust me before they fully reap the benefits. Even so, they are usually shy after they ride waves after waves of orgasm till the end. I usually just excuse myself to take a shower and cover them up with the towel to rest.
Old 22-07-2014, 04:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
cruzzz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS, thanks for sharing. It's so coincidence, i was sharing some massage pics on "The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza" didn't really believe there are such service for ladies.

http://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=462545
Old 22-07-2014, 04:49 PM
Samster

…Continued…

Looking at Cindy's cute wiggly butt is giving me a hard-on. Haha. I pour some oil down her butt crack and spread it over her butt.

Cindy: OooooOooo…was not expecting that. *wiggling her butt a little*

I started to massage her butt and found that sweet spot that gals like and feel comfortable with.

Cindy: MmMmmmmmmmmmm…

After a couple of minutes, I move my hands down to massage her thighs on my left purposely brushing across the inner thighs and touching the outer lips of her pink vagina. I could hear her taking a deep breath when that happened.

Me: Are you okay?

Cindy: Y...es, plea….se con….tin..ue. *In a trembling tone*

I use long strokes up and down her thighs, stopping and circling the back of the knee with lighter strokes.

Cindy: AhhhHHhhh AhhhhHhhh *squirming and moaning like a little gal everytime I end at the back of the knees*

By the the time I moved down to the calf, she was already squirming and trembling with my every touch. I moved my hands down to her soles and placed them flat against the soles.

Me: Relax and feel the warmth of my palms on your soles.

I grabbed her soles for abit to give her warmth and she settled down a little.

I moved back up to her butt and started massaging her butt against, but gave her a surprise as I gave her a-hole a lick. She literally jumped.

Cindy: Hey, it is not clean. Do not do that. *pouting and saying in a weak voice*

I continued to lick her a-hole a few times and she let off a few moans.

Cindy: MmmMmmm, no one has licked me there before. It feels so good…

I moved down to lick on the back of her knees, alternating both sides, slowly moving down to her calves, ankles, sole and her toes. Cindy was moaning and panting hard by the time I was 50% done with the massage.

I moved in close to her ears and gave her a quick lick before asking her to turn over. She jumped again, but gave me a peck on my cheeks before turning over.

Cindy: You are so kinky. I never had a masseur lick me my a-hole and toes before. *Looking embarrassed and pouting again, while panting*

…To be continued...
Old 22-07-2014, 05:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruzzz View Post
TS, thanks for sharing. It's so coincidence, i was sharing some massage pics on "The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza" didn't really believe there are such service for ladies.

http://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=462545
There are, but it is less prevalent in Asian countries. It is pretty common in the states and europe, where I resided for some time.

For me, I guess it was the novelty and I had a number of rich housewives, who responded to my ads and became return customers. Of course, as a masseur, I had to respect my customers and I expect them to do the same. As such, everything that happens stay in the session and I do not do anything on them that they do not want.

Just to share an event that took place recently as a side story. I used to go for massage myself in the past and have my fair share of lousy masseurs.

Whenever that happens, I will always offer to show them how to do a massage that I would enjoy. Of course, that would only happen if the masseur agrees to let me massage.

I would usually put on my clothes again ask the masseur to strip down. This has happened a number of times for me, which I thought was kinda of comical.

In any case, I happened to bump into this young and cute gal, who know nuts about massage. She just wanted to pour oil on me and start rubbing. I remember the first time I massaged and licked her till she orgasm so hard. Of course, I made sure she showered first. She looked up at me panting with droopy eyes and said, "You are so gentle and it is the first time I have orgasmed in a long time."

Well fast forward and I have known her for a year. I have been back to visit her a few times and massaged for her, but she also helps me release my load. She finally told me she was going back and asked to see me again, but I did not manage to go down as I was busy.

After a few months, I received a wechat message from her that she was back in town. She asked me when I was free to give her a massage again. It was kinda weird as I wanted to bring her for dinner etc, but she declined and just wanted a massage. I knew sensual massage was addictive, but not that addictive.

So we booked a room at a nice hotel and spent the night there with me massaging her through waves and waves of orgasm. I wanted to do her there and then, but her vagina was just not visually attractive to me plus I forgot condoms. I still like the ones that are fair and pinkish inside. Haha

She was screaming so hard that night, that I was worried reception will call us to keep the volume down.

Anyway folks, have fun massaging!
Old 23-07-2014, 12:14 PM
Samster

…Continued…

I suddenly realized that Cindy is still in blindfold and I decided to try something new.

I slowly traced my fingers around the outline of her face and use light strokes across the her forehead and chin in opposite directions. After a while, I started to trace a finger down from her forehead to the tip of her nose and to the recess between her lips and the nose.

I was told before that the nose and the recess between the lips and nose are considered erogenous zones if you know how to awaken them. I have never tried this before.

Cindy was swallowing her saliva quite hard at this time. As I was standing behind her head, I lean forward and gave her a peck on her lips as I rubbed down her arms to her hands. She got startled a little. I did it again as I leaned down again and she stuck her tongue out this time.

I did it again but decided not to kiss her this time and pinched her tongue as she stuck it out again.

Cindy: You are such a baddie! *Starting to throw a tantrum*

I did not say a work and started to trace her the outline of her boobs.

Cindy: MmmmmmMMMmm…that feels oddly good. *180 degrees change in temperament*

I did that for a few rounds started to move closer to blow some cool air onto her areola.

Cindy: Ahhhhhh…such a teaser

I cupped her boobs with her nipples between my fingers to gently tug upwards. I could feel Cindy trembling with every tug.

Cindy: MmmmmMmm…AhhhHhhh…

I stopped and started to move down to her stomach and blew gently on her navel. This caused another reaction as I moved down to kiss and lick the sides of her body just above the hip.

She was jerking all over as if having an orgasm. This is what I always hope to achieve and help the customer reach their maximum peak of pleasure and torture perhaps. Haha.

…To be continued...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1